Wayward Avatar Ch. 03

Story Info
Zen learns more about his wives and mates.
2.6k words
4.68
2.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of Wives and Mates

Zen was lying in bed, still bandaged up from his fight with the bear. He mostly just had scratches and a few bruises, but Mana had practically tried to wrap him like a mummy before he convinced her that he wasn't that badly hurt. He still had a limp though, from when the bear was flinging him around like a Muppet. He grimaced at that memory, suddenly finding those scenes a lot less funny.

The door opened after a brief knock and Mana entered in her French maid uniform, carrying a tray of fresh-made scones and strawberry tea. She placed it on the nightstand and knelt on the floor next to him, taking his hand before remembering that she wasn't supposed to initiate contact. Zen smiled at her and ran his fingers along her cheek, which made her ears flick and tail dance.

"How are you feeling master? Does it still hurt?" She had been very distressed when he had been brought back earlier in the day following the battle, fussing over him and constantly checking on him, even though Sarina told her to stop bothering him so much. Zen actually didn't mind and would give her head pats and play with her ears while she murmured happily by his bed.

"I'm feeling better Mana, thank you for worrying." She helped him sit up, keeping his foot slightly elevated on a cushion, and offered him the teacup. It was the perfect temperature for him, warm enough that it could be sipped immediately, but not so hot that it would scald him.

She stared nervously at him for a bit, obviously wanting to say something, but then shaking her head to herself.

"What's the matter."

"It's, it's nothing master. I just, no, I'm sorry."

Zen placed the teacup back and gently pushed back some of her stray locks behind her ears, the human ones that is. She seemed nervous, which was out of the norm for her hyper energy self, so he gently kissed her on the lips. She whimpered and then kissed him back.

"Now, please tell me what's wrong."

"Master, I, I wanted to call you by your true name, but you are injured, and I am selfish for having that wish. I'm sorry."

Zen kissed her again, "Your wish is my command."

She seemed worried, "But, I might hurt you."

Zen laughed, "Well, unless you turn into a 500-pound bear, I think I'll survive." He paused for a second, then asked in a more serious tone, "You're not going to change into a 500-pound bear, are you?" Mana shook her head. "Okay, good. Just needed to check." He took her hand and guided her upward.

Mana gingerly climbed onto the bed, carefully avoiding putting too much pressure on his leg. The little maid couldn't have weight more than sixty pounds anyway, seventy tops. She straddled him, leaning forward and pressing herself against him. While she only had C-cups on her, they were massive for her frame. The soft feeling of them on his chest felt good, and she moved up to kiss him, running her tongue along his.

She started her kisses softly, but began to grow more insistent, mewling when he cupped her breasts and started massaging them. Apparently, the uniform did not call for bras, so he rubbed and pinched her nipples through the soft fabric, causing her to grind against him more. He felt her hand slowly move from his chest, down to the hem of his tunic, pulling it upward. His cock connected with her soaking slit, drooling her juices all over him. Apparently, panties were also not a requirement for the uniform. She moaned as she could feel his cock rub her slit and tease her hole.

"Please master," she begged. "I want to feel you inside me, but please go slow. I'm, I'm not very big and I might need some time."

He kissed her softly, "You're in control here. Go as slow as you need."

She nodded and began to press his cock against her hole. She closed her eyes in concentration as she rocked her hips, trying to slowly ease his cock into her. He could feel his cock slowly open her up as she gasped and panted with effort. He was worried that he might hurt her, but then his head finally entered her, and she gave a long, trembling sigh, shivers running down her spine. Her walls were tight, they were pressing on his cock, trying to push the invader out, but she continued to rock her hips, feeding more and more of his cock into her, wanting to feel more of him.

Mana moaned the deeper she pushed him, scratching at his chest, mewling, and begging for more. She gasped as she finally took him in as far as she could, he could feel her cervix on the tip of his cock, and she began to quake as small shocks ran through her. She fell onto his chest, the strength leaving her arms as she breathed heavily, her ears twitching. Her pussy would rhythmically squeeze his cock, still trying to fight his size, but slowly becoming acclimated. She looked up at him, smiling victoriously, tearing up slightly, "I finally have you inside me master. I'm so happy to be with you." Her tail was flicking back and forth rapidly behind her.

He wrapped her in a hug and held her as she recovered. She nuzzled his neck happily and giggled when he captured one of her cat ears between his lips. She slowly began rocking her hips again, cooing every time she felt his cock shift in her. As she loosened up, she began to lift her hips more, pulling a few inches out before pushing it back into herself. She groaned whenever she felt his cock press back into her, welcoming the fullness. "I can't wait to take you completely inside of me master."

Zen paused; he was pretty sure this was as far as it went. She had taken about three quarters of him in, but he was already pushing on her cervix.

"Um, my knowledge of anatomy may not be fully accurate here, but I don't think there's anywhere else to go."

Mana paused as well, blinking at him in confusion, before bursting into laughter. She was trying to stop but ended up burying her face in his chest snorting, finally managing to stifle herself. She stopped a moment later, wiping a tear from her eye. "Master, perhaps the goddess has forgotten to give you some important information."

"Yeah, I'm kinda getting that sense too."

"When a woman desires children, or wants to give her everything to her mate, she opens up for the rest of him." She began to press down on him again, grinding his cock against her cervix. "It would not be appropriate for me to bear your child yet, as your first wife is still without, but" she pressed more insistently, and he could feel his head begin to meet less resistance. "I want to give you my everything. And show you what a good wife I would make." She leaned down again, kissing him deeply, exploring his mouth with her tongue and she pressed harder down on him, grunting with effort.

This still wasn't making a whole lot of sense to Zen. How would this work with Sarina, who could take his entire length? How was he going to get there without some kind of magical dick? He was going to ask clarification, but the sensations on his cock quickly overwhelmed his desire to know or care.

His cock was already being massaged by her pussy, drawing him in deeper, and it felt like his head was entering another tighter pussy deeper inside. This second portion where his head finally breached was hotter, much hotter, and seemed to ripple around him. She was moaning as he felt himself reach into her deepest parts, pressing against the back of her soft womb. She finally came to rest fully on his hips, every inch inside of her, encompassed completely. She was quivering on top of him, clenching and unclenching on his cock. He stroked her hair as she stopped shaking. She gazed lovingly into his brown eyes again, tearing up in joy, "You are my everything master, from now and for always. Every inch of me is yours, and all I ask, is to call your true name."

She began moving her hips again, small movements at first, but then more insistently pumping, pulling him out until he could feel the tip of her cervix close, and then back in until he felt the back of her womb. She was groaning deeply, gutturally and he could feel her juices washing over his balls and she continued to drive him in deep. He could feel her pussy pulsating, tensing up more the faster she went. She was close to her own orgasm, desperation in her voice, "Please master, cum inside me. I want it, I want to feel it in my deepest parts. Please master." He couldn't take the insane pressure anymore and came. He grabbed her hips, pushing up as deeply as he could, feeling her soft womb accept more of him. He came harder than he could ever recall, her pussy milking him, her womb wrapping him in her heat, drawing out more and more cum as they both continued to climax. Mana had muffled her screams into his shoulder, pushing against his hips with every thrust, hands clawing desperately on his back, raking grooves into them.

Finally, he had no more to give, and her walls slowed down their convulsions. She was barely responsive on top of him, merely breathing and mewling. He held her, gently stroking her back, feeling himself soften insider her, watching her tail flick occasionally. He could hear her mumbling softly, "Master Zen, master Zen."

After some time, Mana came back to consciousness with a somewhat dazed smile on her face. She tried to get off but found that her legs were still shaky. She also found that her cervix had tightened up again, trapping Zen inside of her. He could feel it gripping his head tightly, but it wasn't painful, so he simply waited for her to wake up and help. Had he known that would be an issue, he would have pulled out sooner. She had laughed weakly, apologizing, and slowly worked him back out of herself.

As she lay next to him on the bed, cuddled into his arms and recovering, he finally had to ask about what had happened. "Okay, so, obviously I don't know how your bodies work, but can you clarify how that worked? And you seemed to imply that you wouldn't get pregnant, but how does that work?"

A little smile played across her soft lips, "I'm sorry master Zen, I should have explained more. We can lower our wombs for our mates. It's usually for breeding, but we can do it if we want to show our absolute devotion and undying love."

"Does it hurt you? You seemed a bit uncomfortable."

"A bit," she cuddled him more, "but I wanted to show you how much I adore you." She smiled somewhat impishly, "But it also gave me so many tiny orgasms and then that mind-blowing one at the end, so I think it was worth it."

"And how will you not get pregnant? That seems like baby daddy central there."

She cocked her head at him, "Because it would be improper."

"Right, yeah, totally. But how?"

She still seemed confused, "Because I did not choose to."

"Oh, like, you control your ovulation?"

"Of course, how else would it work?" Wow, good for them. Earth women would probably kill for that. Men too.

"Oh, you also said, uh, something about being my wife? I'm still not super clear on the various distinctions and how that works."

Mana sat up and shook her head quickly, "I wasn't asking you to make me your wife, it would be wrong, I know that it could never work. Wives are typically chosen from the most powerful and influential figures, and I don't have any of those things to offer you, but my heart hurts every time you are away from me. It was a silly wish." Her ears were lying flat against her ears, her tail flicking across the sheets. "It was just, just a silly wish. Please pay it no mind."

Zen wanted to comfort her, but she quickly stood up, somewhat shakily, sniffling and bowed to him. "Thank you master Zen for fulfilling my deepest wish. I will treasure this memory forever and I will forever be by your side." She hurried out the door, teary eyed, before he could even respond.

Later in the evening Sarina came by to join him for dinner. He had insisted on getting up, much to Nyala's consternation, and managed to hobble over to the dining table, where Mana was setting the plates. She flashed a quick smile at him but then ran off into the kitchen again.

Sarina looked at him worriedly, "Zen, I don't think you should be walking on it yet."

He waved it off, sitting down at the table and digging into the meal. Sarina told him about how the bandits were just milling around now but didn't seem to be doing anything. The bear had been confined to the shed and Sarina wanted to speak with her in the morning. He was far too tired to dig into any of these statements, but there was something on his mind.

"Sarina, I recall getting blessings from the priests when I arrived. Do they do anything, I mean, not in a metaphysical way, more like, physically?"

She cocked her head worriedly, "No, why? Is something wrong?"

"Well, there is that whole super strength thing, and super toughness, though that one seems weaker."

She shook her head, "Those would probably be the gifts bestowed on you by the goddess, as only she could do something like that."

"Huh, okay, good to know. What about, uh, you know." He gestured to his groin.

Sarina looked concerned and moved over to his side, "About what? What happened?"

Zen sighed and tried to calm her down. "It's nothing wrong per se, but it's just weird. Listen, I did fine with the ladies back home, but none of them had these earth-shattering orgasms that you here seem to be having. Also, it's a lot bigger, but I'm not really concerned about that one."

Sarina breathed a sigh of relief, "Oh, those are probably just more gifts from the goddess then. She is after all the goddess of love and creation. She probably just wanted you to be fruitful." She returned to her seat and continued to eat her dinner. There's that word again, "probably".

Elsewhere, Anastra was playing with another soul she had found, well, traded for. This one hadn't exploded yet, so she took that as a good sign. She looked over at the pile of extra pieces she had from the last one. That one did seem to have a lot of extra pieces that wouldn't fit, but he seemed happy enough without them.

Every new soul deserved a blessing or two, so she looked through the pile for something good to add. She did pause briefly and looked at one piece. Oddly, she didn't recall the last soul breathing fire. She searched more and grabbed a different colored piece; or having a tail. She grabbed a green piece; or being a slime. She shrugged; he was probably fine. She continued to play with the new soul and remembered to put it on the ground this time. It still exploded though.