Wayward Avatar Ch. 04

Story Info
Zen meets the bear.
2.8k words
4.69
2k
6
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taming the Bear

Zen was slowly thrusting into Sarina as she whimpered. He was nibbling on her ear, tweaking her pink nipple with one hand, and rubbing her clit with his other. She was gasping, shaking and trembling as he continued his slow love making from behind her while they lay on the bed. "Zen," she gasped, "I can't, I can't keep going like this. I've cum so much, I can't." She was whimpering, her cream slathered all over his cock."

"Alright my love, I can't take it much longer myself. I'll give you want you want." He pumped into her deeply and began rapid short thrusts, making her cry out his name again and again. One last thrust and he could feel her clench on to him again, her pussy lips pushing hard against his pubis, cream constantly drooling on his cock. He came inside her and held her tenderly, kissing her human ears and nuzzling her neck. This was his favorite way to wake up; sure, blowjobs are great, but this feeling of being inside her and connecting with her was simply amazing.

"Zen, my love," she was breathing heavily, still enjoying feeling filled by him, "I could spend eternity in your arms, and keep you all to myself, but you should also give your service mates some attention. While she hasn't said anything, I fear that Nyala is feeling like she isn't satisfying you."

"Of course, you are right. I'll speak with her."

She kissed him gently on the lips and settled on his arm again, enjoying the feeling of his seed oozing within her. There was a knock on the door and Nyala entered, hands folded at her waist.

"Good morning master and mistress, breakfast has been served and a message from the guards has arrived." Sarina sighed, slowly easing Zen's softening cock from her. She nodded to Nyala, who knelt at the bed and cleaned his cock with her mouth, licking her cream completely off his body. Sarina then spread her legs and Nyala began cleaning her too.

When they were both clean, Sarina stood and allowed Nyala to cloth her in her ceremonial garb. Zen was similarly dressed by her in his white tunic with gold belt. Sarina tilted her head at Nyala to Zen as she exited the room.

"Nyala, is there anything I can do for you? I realize that I have not been giving you the attention that you deserve."

Nyala stood before him and shook her head, "Of course not master, I live to serve you."

Zen sighed, it was easy to read everyone else, but Nyala was always so proper that he had a hard time telling what she was thinking. He stepped forward, placing his hands on her shoulders, "Nyala, this is a relationship, and you are my mate. Please, I want to know how you feel. You are not now, nor will you ever be, just a servant to me." He could see her eyes quiver and her lips twitch.

"Master," she sniffled, "Have I upset you? I try to do everything perfectly, but you have not allowed me to call you by your true name. I want to make you happy, however you want, but it hurts that I'm not good enough for you." Tears were in her eyes as she furiously blinked them away.

Zen held her tightly to him, letting her sniffle into his chest as he stroked her hair. "I'm sorry Nyala, you have been perfect, and I haven't been a very good mate. Please, any time you feel that you want my attention, just let me know. You don't have to hold it in, you don't have to be stoic for me. I want to make you happy as well." He lifted her chin and kissed her.

He brushed a tear from her cheek. "Please wait for me. Tonight, I will fulfill your wish. I'm sorry, this is my fault, not yours." She held his hand to her cheek for a moment longer, relishing the feeling, before she smiled and nodded. He kissed her one more time before she straightened up and went to clean the bed sheets, her tail standing tall and flicking happily.

He ate breakfast with Sarina, a delicious spread of fruits and freshly baked pastries, and she told him that she would meet with his second wife (i.e., the bear) and discuss how the relationship would work. She insisted that it was part of her duty as first wife, and he acquiesced, still unclear how she was going to make that work.

Mana came by and cleaned up the table, giving him her usual beaming smile. He wanted to mention their last time together, but she just smiled and shook her head and gave him a kiss, before remembering she wasn't supposed to. He smiled and rubbed her head, teasing her ears as she mewled. Then she was off again.

Sarina eventually returned though and seemed none too happy. Apparently, she was being difficult, but Sarina didn't give him the details, simply stating that he should see her and put her in her place, whatever the hell that meant. He imagined this was a pecking order kind of argument, but he was having a hard time imagining her and the bear yelling at each other, or her winning that fight.

He left the cottage sometime later and hobbled along the path past the church when he saw thirty or so masked midgets snap to attention. They saluted him, kind of a weird backhand to their foreheads, and then remained at attention.

"Umm, at ease gentleman." They all sat back down. Oooookay.

He approached the prison, A.K.A. the shed, and knocked on the door.

"What do you want now?" a surprisingly lilting yet gruff voice barked. Well, he thought that's what she said, cause all he heard was "Whet du ye wahn nyau?"

He suddenly realized that he had no idea what her name was. "Uh, is this the bear from the fight? What do I call you?"

"Whya de feck de yu cehr?"

"Well, I'm Zen, and I believe," he didn't get much further before the door shattered outward, a meaty hand grabbed his shirt, and he was dragged inside. Oh god, it's still a bear!

He landed heavily on a makeshift bed, looking at a very pissed off woman. She stood taller than him, maybe six foot six, adorned in a tunic that she was wearing like a mini dress, collar torn and worn just above her breasts and hem just barely covering the tops of her tanned and very well-toned thighs. It seemed that the tunics around here were one-size-fits-all. Barely.

She loomed over him, one tanned arm pressed against the wall and the other resting on her hip. Damn, she works out. Her red hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail with two pointed ears popping out of them, reminding him of a red panda, with white fur on the inside and reddish brown on the outside. A quick glance behind her showed a bristling tail striped, white, red, and brown.

"Dafeq er yah lukin et?" Do we have to keep doing this? We get it, she has an accent.

His eyes snapped back to her brown-yellowish eyes. "Nothing. So, what's your name." He tried to lounge casually on the bed. She glared, squinting her eyes, and drawing closer to him until she was nose to nose. She seemed to consider him and then moved to his neck. She gave him a sniff. I have the weirdest boner right now.

She pulled back slowly, shifting her weight to one side and crossing her arms. "I guess you'll do. You're strong, ya fight dirty; I like ya." She extended a hand to Zen and pulled him up to a standing position. "Ya can call me Aleyna." Her smile was wide, yet alarmingly predatory.

"Yes, Aleyna, thanks. I'm sorry for the circumstances in which we met, but I'm glad it all worked out."

She slapped his shoulder and laughed, "What for? It was a good fight, and now your tribe is stronger for it. Makes ya a good mate. I'd never bow to anyone who couldna go a few rounds with me." She leaned in conspiratorially, "So what do I have to do to be top bitch around here?"

Ah, so that was the problem then. "I hadn't given it much thought, as I've only ever had the one wife. And only for like, two days. I will say though, she's the one who chose you as the second."

She arched a brow, "Ya didn't pick me yourself?"

"Well, you were a bear at the time." She seemed to acknowledge that. "And I have been told that I'm supposed to pick wives based on power and influence, both of which you have. Especially that first part." He rubbed his shoulder a bit.

"Well, if she chose me for ya, I suppose I canna really take the spot from her," she shrugged. Oh, that was easy. Wait, it's never that easy.

"I like ya well enough, and you've bested me in combat," she tore off the mini dress, showing off her sculpted body, surprisingly plump breasts, washboard abs and a soft trail of fuzz leading between her legs. "Now, you'll have to best me in fucking if ya want me as your wife." Fuck, I knew it.

A scene very similar to the previous fight occurred. There was a lot of throwing people around, mostly Zen, before he managed to twist her arm behind her and ram her head into the bed. She really didn't seem to mind as she was giggling more than she was fighting at that point. She was also rubbing her ass against him while grunting and making performative attempts of escaping, somehow twisting her other hand behind her by herself.

"You'll never take me. I would ne'er surrender to such a pathetic weakling!" She said this but was now holding her own wrists behind her back, arching her ass up and shaking a pink and very wet pussy in his face. "Your pathetic cock couldna subdue me! I'll ne'er be your little slut, you'll never dump your loads of cum into me, breed me and make your serving mates lick it from my pussy!" Fuck man, when in Rome, I guess.

Zen reached forward and grabbed her ponytail at the base of her skull, pulling it back sharply. She gasped and moaned at the rough treatment. He leaned over her so that she could just see him over her upturned face, "Oh, you will slut. You're going to be begging me for my cock at every opportunity, but you won't get it until I want to use you." She gasped again as he ground his cock against her soaking lips. "I'm going to pound you so hard your cunt will be molded to my cock. I'm going to ruin you, force you to take me into your deepest parts, and breed you. And you'll beg, you'll beg me to do it because that's the slut you are."

"Ne'er!" she cried, grinding her pussy against his cock. "I'll ne'er submit," she moaned, positioning herself against the tip of his cock and slamming her soaking pussy onto it. She rammed herself onto him again and again, "You'll ne'er make me your slut! I'll resist you; I'll fight!"

He slapped her ass hard as she came back on one of her thrusts, causing her to gasp and gurgle, "No, you'll ne'er beat me with that!" He slapped her again on her next thrust, a shudder running through her and up her spine. "Your weak strikes won't subdue me!" Again, a crack rang out and she screamed as she came. Her pussy clenched tightly around his cock as her legs shook. He slapped her once more, and her legs buckled.

Aleyna was panting heavily, gasping for breath when she was suddenly flipped onto her back on the floor. She kept her hands held tightly behind her back as Zen took both her knees and pushed them forward, forcing them to the ground next to her head. He pinned the knees down with his own, teasing her hole with his cock once more. "No, don't, I won't submit. I'll ne'er let you thrust that huge cock of yours into me like this. I would ne'er allow myself to be so demeaned, to cum so hard on your cock that I beg to call your name."

He began to press into her slowly, achingly slow for her as her pussy tried desperately to pull more of him in. She tried to thrust her own hips up but couldn't gain the leverage to do so. She began to whimper as she could feel him pressing deeper into her. And then he stopped. He looked at her, "Tell me slut. Tell me what you want."

Her pussy clenched tightly as he said this. She shook her head, "No, I'm not a slut. I, I won't beg you for it." He began to slowly pull out again, until only the head remained inside.

"Tell me slut, tell me that you want to be bred." She was gasping now, desperate, shaking her head furiously, but still trying to pull him back in. "Tell. Me."

"Please! I need it! I need to be your slut! Please!" He slammed into her as hard as he could and she nearly blacked out, her body wracked with pleasure, her pussy convulsing desperately around his cock. He didn't let up, and continued to slam into her again and again, a wet squelching sound as his hips met hers, her juices dripping onto her face. "Yes! Yes, I'm your dirty little cum slut! I can't fight it, I want ya to cum in me, make me yours! Ya can breed me, ya can use me, please, I need it!"

Zen slammed himself as deep as he could and unloaded his balls into her, blast after blast as she continued to whine and whimper. He pulled out his cock, still dripping cum and held it over her face, where she desperately lapped it up as it fell on her. "That's a good slut." He got off her, and she quickly sat up to clean his cock. He stroked her face as she took him into her waiting mouth and cleaned him completely.

"Thanks, Zen," she gasped. "Ya were amazing. Exactly what I needed."

"Glad to be of service," he huffed, out of breath. "By the way, you have your, hobbits I guess, outside. What's their deal?"

"They're yours now, chief." Aleyna was stretching, not caring at all that she was completely naked, cum dribbling down her thigh. "They're a good lot, strong, take directions well. Just feed 'em and you're all good."

"That's good, I have some projects that need the manpower. But what are they?"

"'Coons."

"Like, racoons? I don't see any ears or tails on them though. And what's up with the weird tiki masks?"

Aleyna was inspecting the shredded tunic, trying to figure out if she could wear it again somehow. "It's just their way. They don't show anyone their form until they come of age, then they take off the masks and join their clans." She had discarded the tunic and instead fashioned a toga out of her bed sheets. Zen suddenly felt bad about the fact that he had been punting them like soccer balls the other day.

"And are they all that strong?"

She shrugged, "Yeah, for the most part. This is all of 'em by the way, you can tell 'em to bring everything from the camp here and it'll be done by the evening. Think we still got a donkey of yours."

As they emerged from the shack, he spotted Sarina waiting for him, hands folded pristinely at her waist. She stood tall, elegant and regal, and greeted them. "Good morning Second Aleyna. I hope that Zen has helped establish our relationship. I welcome you to our family."

"Morning First, I'll be in your care. Sorry for all that stuff this morning, I heard that I owe ya this role, so I'll be happy to be your Second."

Sarina smiled widely, relief obvious on her face. "I'm glad that we have worked this out. I could tell you would make a wonderful wife for our Zen. I have already prepared the cottage next to my own for you, and Zen will choose additional service mates suitable for you."

Aleyna smiled and wrapped a surprised Sarina in a hug, lifting her off the ground, her dainty shoes flailing in the air. "No need to be so stiff with me sister, ya can relax. I'll be here to take care of our chief and all his wives and mates." She plopped a slightly disoriented Sarina back on the floor. "It's important for the strong to serve him and the family well. I'll also keep the next ones in line for ya too. Ain't no one taking your spot if I have anything to say about it."

Well, that worked out better than I could have hoped for.