Wayward Avatar Ch. 10-13

Story Info
The Bird God Saga.
10.8k words
4.64
1.3k
1

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Midnight Caper

Zen was marching through the dark forest with only the full moon to guide him. Well, actually it was Aleyna that was guiding him, but the moonlight certainly helped. He and Aleyna had brought their giant bows with them with 30 arrows each. She had grumbled about it, but Zen had insisted that they have some form of long-ranged weapon in case the god decided to chase after them.

They had marched for an hour, following some of the old trails the Coon Brigade had used.

"I'm feeling kinda antsy." Aleyna had stopped by a tree, peering around.

"Yeah? You think there's something out there?" Zen slid against the tree next to her, slowly looking around.

"No, I'm feeling antsy."

"Well, what the fuck does that mean?"

"It means" she hiked up her tunic and gripped the tree, "that I'm feeling kinda empty." She waved her ass at him, "and I heard some interesting stories from Nyala on how you like to fill your girls up."

"Seriously? Now?"

"Yup. Best hurry up, no telling when a wildkin might wander by. I already lubed it up for ya."

"Oh my god. Fine, but you better not make a sound." Zen stood behind her as she bent her legs a bit. He could see her rosebud glistening already. "When the fuck did you do that?"

She whispered back, reaching back with her hands and spreading her cheeks, "Before we left. Nyala said she was a drooling mess. I wanna try that."

Zen was moving his cock along her hole, wetting the tip and starting to apply pressure. "You better not collapse like her, cause I don't think I can carry you another two hours to your camp."

She was groaning as she felt her tight ring starting to stretch, "Don't worry, it'd be like, ten minutes, tops."

Zen groaned, partially from frustration and partially from the snugness of her ring as is enveloped his swollen head. He could hear Aleyna grunt, her tail standing straight up, tickling his face. He moved it to the side and started pushing deeper into her bowels as it gripped him. Aleyna was panting, giving small moans as one of her hands moved to her clit and she began to strum it, the other bracing her against the tree.

Zen had pushed into her halfway and she was starting to make more guttural grunts. "Are you okay?" he whispered to her, "Do you need me to slow down?"

Aleyna shook her head furiously as her fingers dipped into her dripping pussy. She suddenly tensed up and he could feel her squirt onto his feet as she tried to keep from screaming. Her entire body was shaking, and it felt like his cock was in a velvety death grip.

Soon she unclenched again, letting her head droop slightly, before nodding to him to continue. Zen pressed forward and buried another quarter into her, causing her legs to shake again. He gave her a moment before pressing the rest of it in. He could feel his balls slap against her soaked pussy, the liquid dripping from her lips. Her fingers continued to squelch into her pussy, and he could feel them inside, rubbing against his cock.

Zen pulled back slowly, causing her to muffle a deep groan, before pressing back in. She was incredibly tight, her walls undulating against his cock. It was an amazing feeling, but he needed more. He began pulling out and slamming himself against her, slapping his balls against her wet pussy. She grunted and cried out before biting down on her hand to silence herself.

He continued his long and deep strokes, growing wilder as she began shaking again, screaming into her hand. She tensed again, but this time he kept slamming through the tightness, not giving her a reprieve. She nearly fell over but maintained her balance with Zen grabbing her waist and furiously pumping into him. Finally, her grip was too much, and he felt himself empty his balls into her ass, feeling a blissful sensation of emptiness in his balls.

He let her waist go and she slumped to her knees, cum dripping from her battered hole. Her fingers were slowly rubbing her clit, enjoying the last of her tremors, feeling the occasional drop of cum leak from her ass.

"Fuck, there. You have ten minutes and then we're going."

Aleyna just moaned back, "Oh god, I'm gonna be such a butt slut."

"That was super-hot."

"WHAT DAFUQ!" Zen squealed, looking around for who said that. He looked up at the sound of a giggle, to see a young woman hanging upside-down from a tree branch.

"Winnie? What the fuck are you doing here?"

Her ears waggled happily, "I wanted to see where you were going." She seemed thoroughly unconcerned that her short, tight skirt was almost completely exposing her. "Do you do that with all of your wives?"

"And his service mates." Aleyna hadn't moved at all from her spot on the ground. Winnie hummed as she let herself fall. Zen quickly stuck out his arms and caught the petite girl.

"This is a dangerous mission," Zen scolded her. "You need to go back and stay safe."

Her tail flicked lazily, "Okay."

Zen narrowed his eyes, "You aren't going back, are you?" She smiled and shook her head. Zen sighed, "Okay, fine, but you have to listen to what I say, okay?"

"Okay."

Zen had a sneaking suspicion that "Okay" just meant "Nope".

***

They had marched for two more hours and were now on the outskirts of her old bandit camp. It wasn't a large camp, holding perhaps four or five lean-tos and a few tents, but it did have a decent-sized wall built around it. Considering it was the Coon Brigade that built the town wall, it wasn't all that surprising that this one too was pretty solid.

Aleyna pulled him with her around a tree and peeked out. There were two guards standing at the gate, though they looked awfully bored. Winnie had scampered up the tree silently.

"There, ya see 'em? That'd be the main way in, we can head to the back where I have a little crawlspace hidden away."

"Couldn't we just grab them?"

"Don't be daft, what would two guards know about anything." Okay, fair, I guess.

Zen followed Aleyna around stealthily, or at least he hoped he was, but the guards didn't seem to notice, or at least not care that something was moving around them. He would occasionally see a tree sway in the wind and could only assume that it was Winnie as he couldn't feel any wind blowing.

There was a downed tree that the wall went over in the back, but by crawling along the trunk they could spot a gap that they could squeeze through. At first Zen was surprised that no one had noticed a hole on the inside, and then came the smell of a latrine and he realized why no one was curious enough to look for it.

They headed toward the largest tent, it looked like it could house ten or so people, and stopped behind it, using it as cover from anyone wandering by. Not that they really needed to worry, as only the guards were up.

Zen whispered, "How many are in there?"

"Dunno, could be a bunch if they all bunk together." Aleyna was inching forward, trying to get a look at the camp.

"It's just the one."

Zen breathed a sigh of relief. "That's good, then we don't have to worry about too much noise."

"There are only four others asleep in the entire camp. You should be fine."

"Thanks."

Zen stopped for a moment, gears turning in his head. He looked at Aleyna in front of him who was trying to peek around the tent, and then behind him again. A small, silver-haired woman, clad in a sleeveless white gauzy dress was crouched by him. She smiled and waved at him.

He opened his mouth to say something, but she shushed him with her finger and then motioned him to follow as she lifted the edge of the tent and slipped underneath. Zen really didn't know what to do without alerting everyone that they were there, so he just tapped Aleyna and signaled her to follow him.

The inside of the tent was cozy. He had never seen so many pillows before in his life. It was like a pillow fort had been built inside the tent. No, it was a pillow fort inside the tent. There were sheets of different colors draped across tops and one fluttered over the fort entranceway. There were chairs and couches made of pillows and even a table. Well, some of those were more cushions than pillows. Winnie was already inside. She waved at them.

The petite young woman lifted a small container and shook it, causing numerous lights to appear from within, dancing around. Upon closer inspection, he could see that they were bugs with shiny behinds that flickered on and off. It was enough light for them to see each other. She was slightly taller than Sarina, with long and sculpted legs, a modest bust and flowing silver hair which she smoothed over her shoulder.

The woman sat on a pillow chair, next to the grinning Winnie, and smilingly gestured to the others. Zen sat down across from her. Aleyna ended up taking the pillow couch because only one of her butt cheeks could fit on the pillow chair, also, it seemed to provide some additional comfort that she enjoyed.

"Hi. I'm Kenna. Nice to meet you." Her very upbeat voice really threw Zen here, as he was pretty sure they were behind enemy lines here.

"Hi Kenna, I'm Zen and this is my wife Aleyna and mate Winnie." He offered his hand to her. Her eyes sparkled at the action, her smile widening as she happily clasped it with both hands. Fuck, did I do something weird again?

"Welcome to my home." She was bouncing in her chair, shifting her weight on her hip happily. If she had had animal ears and a tail, they would have be flicking right now. "Can I get you anything?" She was still holding his hand.

Aleyna shot an asking glance at Zen who shook his head and waved her off. No need to drag her off for interrogation if she was offering herself up. Winnie didn't seem to notice and was gazing in wonder at the glowing bugs, her tail flicking faster.

"Well, Kenna. This is a lovely place, first of all." Zen tried to gently extricate himself. Perhaps misunderstanding his gesture, Kenna came and sat on his lap.

"Thank you, I made it myself." She smiled proudly, gazing into his eyes.

"Um, why are you out here and not back at your home?"

She looked a little crestfallen, "Well, my father said I need to find a new place since the great one will rise soon. I didn't want to leave, but he needs my help to find a temporary shelter for when they have to move."

"And, that's why ya showed up here?" Aleyna was still scanning the area looking for traps of some kind.

"Yep. Someone left this place empty. It's too small for the tribe, so my brothers took some of the others elsewhere. We can't go far from the great one, or he gets angry." Kenna had made herself comfortable on Zen's lap, holding his hand in her own lap, stroking his fingers.

Zen coughed, "Could you clarify something. When you say, "great one" do you mean your god Tempus?"

She nodded.

"And when he moves, you move with him."

She nodded again.

"And he doesn't like it when you leave."

She nodded again, this time resting her head on his shoulder.

"Is that why you warn people who are in the way?"

She was drawing little circles on his chest. "Mhm, I think Tanika went to the south. She's my cousin. She's nice."

"How do ya know which direction he'll go?"

"My father. He's been with the great one since he was a child. He seems to know which way he'll go."

Aleyna was eyeing the young lady, not really sure what was happening here. Oh good, it's not just me.

"Well, that helps a lot. Could you tell us where Tempus is?"

"Of course." She smiled at him, "He's sleeping a few hours north of here, by the mountains."

"Great, thank you, this has been wonderful. It's been a pleasure to meet you, Kenna. We should probably be off then."

"Okay. Where are we going?"

Zen looked at Aleyna who was just shrugged back at him.

"Well, my dear. Aleyna, Winnie, and I have to go meet Tempus."

"Okay, I'll show you the way. But we should be careful, he can be cranky."

"Yes, well, you should stay here. I don't want you to get hurt."

"That's okay, I'm pretty tough."

Zen sighed, he definitely regretted shaking her hand now. "Well, when Tempus gets cranky with us, we're going to have to deal with him, and I don't want you in the way."

Her eyes widened and she gasped, "Can you kill the great one? That would be amazing!"

"Uh, well, we can give it a shot." Zen was very confused by these reactions. Aleyna seemed to think this was going well.

"I can't believe it. I'm marrying a god slayer." I fucking knew it!

Winnie sat back wide-eyed and happily clapped her fingertips together.

***

An Idea Forms

Zen had gotten several hours of sleep within the pillow fort's confines. Kenna told them that her father had always warned her not to approach the great one during the night, so she insisted on them leaving at dawn. Truthfully, Zen probably could have pressured her, but her doe eyes eventually made him buckle. It also hadn't helped that Winnie had already built herself a pillow cave and gone to sleep holding the jar of glow bugs.

Kenna was splayed out on top of him, as if she had been rolling around all night. One foot up on some pillows, the other nearly tucked beneath her. Her head was hanging off one side of his chest while her butt was on the other, one hand on his face and the other on his knee. Apparently, this sleeping style also appealed to Aleyna, as her bushy tail was also in his face and her head on his legs, as if she were trying to bend over backwards. How this was comfortable, he had no idea.

Once he was able to extricate himself from the jumble of limbs and bodies, they prepared to depart. Kenna pulled off her dress and started digging through pillows in search of other clothes, not caring in the least that there were other people in the tent. Zen eventually looked away, but not before getting an eyeful of her shapely backside.

Kenna eventually found what she was looking for, a yellow tube top that showed off her flat tummy and sizeable bust and a short grey skirt that highlighted her taught calves. She bounced outside the fort/tent and called to the camp.

Six other members of the tribe came out of their tents, all with similar silver hair. She informed them all that Zen would be killing the great one, which caused them to erupt into cheers. Honestly, it was like they thought he had already succeeded. Two were crying while hugging each other. A worried glance over his shoulder just got him the thumbs up signal from Winnie and Aleyna.

Kenna gathered her overjoyed group and brought them all to the pens, where they kept all the riding raptors, AKA Chocobos.

"Oh my god, do we get to ride these?" Zen was super excited.

"It should be alright. The raptors need to choose whether they allow someone to ride them, but we have a large number here, so I'm sure it will be fine." I think we all know where this is going.

They opened the pens and the raptors approached at a relaxed pace, everyone having a raptor approach them and allow them to ride them except, predictably, for Zen. One had approached him, but a larger one had hissed at it, and it retreated. He wasn't positive, but he was pretty sure that it had a smug smile on its beak.

"Kenna, would this be the leader of your raptors?"

"Yes, that's Kirigor. He's usually so friendly."

That smug smirk was really starting to piss Zen off. He bent his head to his shoulder, feeling a few cracks and pops, while eyeballing the giant bird.

"Alright you glorified chicken, let's set the pecking order." Kirigor's feathers bristled as it puffed itself up.

They squared off in the pen, and then the absurdity of the situation hit Zen. What the fuck am I doing? It's just a bird.

It lowered its head and hissed at him. Seeing no reaction, it scratched at the floor, flapped its arms, and started to make clucking noises at him. You piece of shit!

Zen charged at the bird, grabbing at its neck so that he could wring it. The bird turned tail and ran from him, outpacing him with its long legs, shaking its tail feathers at him. Zen had never wanted to kill something as much as he wanted to kill this bird.

He scooped up a softball-sized rock, nice and round, imagined his little league pitching coach screaming at him, and fired a fastball right at its shaking tail feathers. A screaming squawk of surprise, indignation, and pain followed as the stone struck it right in the ass, sending it tumbling head over heels. Zen stalked toward the downed bird, the veins on his temples twitching, while the surprised bird looked back at him.

It was at that moment, that he knew, he had fucked up.

Kirigor scrambled to get himself back up, squawking like a chicken as his legs flailed. His cries were cut short when Zen's hand closed on his neck, dragging his head down to him, glaring at him, nose to beak.

"Alright, listen up you feathered jackass." Zen was hissing through clenched teeth. "You either get real cool with me real fast, or I take one of your legs and jam it up your ass so far you'll be able to taste it."

Kirigor nodded furiously.

"And we're not going to have any more problems like this, are we?"

He shook his head.

"Good." He released his death grip on his neck. "Now, let's make nice. You go get someone to give me a ride." The bird sat down instead. "What? You want me to ride you instead?" It nodded again. Zen just shrugged and got on.

The bird was surprisingly soft and fluffy. It supported his weight well, the seat was comfortable, and the harness was easy to use. Dude, this is awesome. He rode it back to the pack, where the awestruck audience burst into applause. As he pulled up alongside everyone, another bird came over and warbled at Kirigor and then started preening him. Zen was feeling a lot happier now, especially knowing that they knew how to be cute.

"These guys are actually pretty smart." Zen was chatting with Kenna as they started to ride out of the camp. "How do you teach them to communicate?"

Kenna pulled out a bag of nuts and seeds, "We usually just feed them this until they're happy and then we ride them."

Zen was a bit confused, "Why don't you just talk to them?" Kenna cocked her head questioningly.

He looked down at Kirigor, "You can understand me, right?" Kirigor nodded. "Can you understand them?" He shook his head. Zen let out a confused grunt.

***

Zen tried with some success not to incessantly hum to himself as they rode the raptors, and instead spent most of the ride chatting with Kenna about her father, the tribe, and the great one. The great god was apparently ancient, having predated even her own grandfather. He was a massive raptor that would eat whatever it wanted, and then go to sleep, sometimes for years, before it woke up and did it all over again. Somehow her ancestors got wrapped up in it, she wasn't clear on how, and now had to follow it around or it would send the raptors after them.

They rode for another three hours, with a few rest stops along the way. It was a bit odd to Zen, as it didn't seem like anyone was actually leading them, the raptors were just running along, changing formation sometimes, but no rider was actually pulling them in any direction. They eventually came upon another village in a small clearing though. There were at least fifty wildkin wandering around, with some small children running around and playing with the raptors. They had no walls, and he didn't even see any weapons aside from some staves.

They pulled up along another pen of raptors and got off. Kenna beckoned them to follow her as she led them up a cobbled path, past some wooden structures with little gardens in the front, and to a much larger long hall. It reminded him of some of the old Viking buildings he saw in pictures.

Kenna opened the main door, "Father, I have returned."

An older man, silver hair and a few wrinkles, but otherwise still quite fit, approached her. "My daughter, why have you come? And who are these strangers?"