Wayward Avatar Ch. 10-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zen was having a hard time distinguishing sounds at this point. He wasn't sure if this was just a concussion, or if his eardrum had actually burst. Honestly, at this point, it didn't really seem to matter much.

He thought he heard a shriek but couldn't really tell where it came from. He turned his head, with a bunch of crunching sounds again, and saw Kenna being held back by her father. Winnie was there, sobbing. Oh good, she made it. We should probably tell them we'll be fine.

Zen spat up blood and twitched his left leg. Ugh, that might have gotten lost in translation.

He eventually felt himself being lifted up. At first, he was worried that he was going to head back into the light, which never ended well, but then he realized that he was in too much pain for that to be the case, so he could relax. A vague shape of a fuzzy eared face seemed to swim in front of his eyes, but it could have been a bird for all he knew.

***

"Hmph"

"Did you hear something?"

"Hmph"

"Get Aleyna, quick!"

"Hmph?"

Zen awoke in agony, but honestly, he was expecting that anyway. He couldn't see anything; he also couldn't move anything. He also couldn't really breathe well. He felt like he was in a full cast that someone had forgotten to cut a hole for breathing into.

As he slowly asphyxiated, he thought fondly of the days when all he did was sit around the house and play video games. Those were nice.

There was some shuffling around, a tearing sound, and then his eyes were stabbed by a bright light. It's cool, it's cool, we're still in pain, we're fine.

"Zen? Are you alive?"

"Define alive."

There was crying and a crushing sensation.

"I'm so glad you're alive. I didn't know how I was going to explain this to Sarina." Zen was pretty sure this was Aleyna. All he could really make out was some hair and red-ish ears.

"How long was I out?"

"Three days daddy! You were out for three days! I thought you were going to leave me!" That must be Kenna. Or Nyala. No, probably Kenna.

"Uh, weird question. Am I healed at all? I have no way of telling. I'm kinda hoping that Anastra added in some regeneration as well. That would be swell."

"Should we take this off?"

"Yeah, probably. If only to see how bad or good it is."

He heard some vigorous sawing and his cast started shaking.

"Uh, you're being careful right? Cause I don't want to lose a limb by accident." The sawing stopped. There was some whispering and then it resumed at a much slower pace.

After an hour they had carved him out without much blood loss. It wasn't great, but it could have been worse. His arms were amazingly fine. They still hurt like hell, so he guessed they still needed to heal, but that was something. His right leg still looked like paste. Maybe more firm paste than before, but paste nonetheless. They decided to bandage that one up again.

The medicine folks finally left them alone once he was wrapped up and made comfortable. He was in Kenna's old room he noticed.

Kenna was beside herself, alternating sobbing and laughing. Aleyna had been a mess the whole time and basically slept on him, which probably hadn't been helpful. It took about an hour to calm them down, until one started up again, which set the other one off too. It took another hour after that to get them both calm.

Zen finally had a chance to look around, "Where's Winnie?"

Aleyna was seething at the mention of her name, "She almost got ya killed. I barred her from seeing ya. She's lucky I didn't drag her back to Serina and make her explain why her husband was almost dead."

Kenna looked sad more than angry, "We know it was an accident, but she was the one that put you in danger. She's the one that did this to you."

"Let's be clear here. I did this to me. I saw someone I loved in danger, and I acted. I would do it for any of you and I would do it again if it meant she were safe. You are justified in being angry. Absolutely. But she didn't do this maliciously. She deserves to see me. Please, give me some time with her."

Kenna agreed, and Aleyna eventually did too, though she was still beyond angry with the girl.

He heard the door to the house open at some point, but he didn't see anyone come through the door to the room. He heard some shuffling and sniffling though.

"Winnie? Are you okay? Please come here."

He saw some black hair appear in the doorway, near the bottom like someone was crawling. A black cat ear was plastered flat against the hair. He heard more sniffling, and slowly saw two bloodshot eyes and red puffy face peak out, tears in the corners of her eyes.

"It's okay Winnie, please, come here." Zen's heart was breaking seeing the sweet and mischievous girl so obviously in pain. He held out his arms to her.

She sniffled more, slowly crawling into the room. She knelt at his bed, not looking at him, just out of reach.

"I'm sorry." Her voice was small and hoarse. "I'm so sorry." She was shaking. "I just wanted to see you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She was sobbing now, deep wracking sobs. "I never wanted you to get hurt. I love you so much. I'm so sorry." Her face was in her hands, and he could see the tears leaking from her palms.

"I know, I know." He tried to comfort her. "Please, come here."

She was shaking more, "I don't deserve it. I'm so sorry!"

"Everybody makes mistakes sweety. I don't blame you. Please, let me hold you."

She fell into his arms, sobbing hysterically, gripping his shirt. Zen wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into the bed, and laying her next to him. She continued to sob into his chest while he stroked her hair and back. He held her until she cried herself to sleep.

***

The Conquering Heroes

Zen, Aleyna, Kenna and Winnie all rode back to town the day after Zen awoke. While he would have liked to rest more, he couldn't keep Sarina and the others waiting any longer. They likely thought he was dead, which hadn't been far off. The rest of the wildkin would be migrating to the town over the coming weeks. Kirigor insisted on giving Zen a ride back, even though he was now the godking of the raptors. Perhaps taking a page from Zen's playbook, he had taken several mates, all of which they were now riding back home.

It had taken a lot of mediation to get Aleyna and Winnie in the same room. Winnie was still red-eyed and cowed, barely looking up from the floor, her tail and ears permanently down. Aleyna's tail still bristled around her, but they could get along long enough to make the journey back. Kenna felt sorry for the poor girl and tried to play peacekeeper, torn between her fear and anger of almost losing Zen and her worry of the poor girl's battered psyche.

The trip was fast, though it was agony trying to ride with his right leg the way that it was. He was just thankful that they finally made it back when a horrified shriek erupted from Sarina and things spiraled again. Zen had to insist that he tell what had happened and that everyone else keep their mouths shut until he did so. Sarina waffled between being worried about Zen to being furious at Aleyna for not protecting him. Aleyna had to bite her tongue until Zen could explain it to her.

The reaction he got was pretty much the same from every one of his mates. Shrieks of panic, sobs of worry, and inevitably looking for someone to blame. He sat everyone down in his cottage, keeping Winnie next to him as the girl kept bursting into tears. Zen sat on the couch, Winnie next to him, and Kenna next to her as she would try to calm the hysterical girl at times.

Zen explained everything, from their infiltration of the old bandit camp and meeting his new wife, to learning about the old one, to formulating the plan, to executing the plan, to recovery and to here. When he got to the part of step four going awry, he stressed what he had to Aleyna and Kenna, that it was his choice, and that he would do it for any of them. That didn't particularly mollify the mates and wives, but it reduced some of the anger they were feeling toward Winnie. The poor girl was still shaking with sobs through the story, holding onto his side.

There was a lot to digest, and it took several hours of talking and explaining before everyone was satisfied. Kenna would be set up with her own cottage and would be taking care of Winnie for now. While everyone was still angry at her, they could see that she was remorseful and that, more importantly, Zen was defending her. Aleyna and Sarina were still the angriest, but their worry for Zen took precedence.

The mates were also informed of the situation and Zerina was called in to take a look at Zen's condition and keep an eye on it. She was more tender than usual. Apparently, the near loss of her mate made her consider how she treated people in general. Each of the mates and wives scheduled time with Zen, always having someone with him and helping him. It was actually a nice opportunity to get to know them all better, so Zen tried to look on the upside. Sarina spent nearly every night wrapped in his arms, holding him tight in her sleep as if she were afraid he would disappear when she woke up. The nights where it wasn't Sarina, it was Aleyna. There was something very comforting about being the small spoon, Zen had to admit. Kenna would spend most afternoons with him and cuddle him when he took a nap. He was still feeling tired from the healing process.

It took nearly a week before his leg was back to normal. In that time the wildkin had migrated from their village to the town and started building additional housing. The raptors were largely running wild in the forests, but several of them stayed in town, whether they were ordered to or not was unclear, but they were friendly and offered rides to those who wanted them. They were a big hit with the kids.

Zen was sitting on the couch with Kenna cuddled up to him. Her place was similar to his, though perhaps a bit smaller. He actually wondered if they should look into constructing a larger mansion so that all the wives and mates could live together, but he'd want to run that by the wives first; maybe they liked having more privacy.

"I love you, daddy." Kenna was snuggling into his arms, holding him tight. He had asked her about calling him that, and apparently that was what wildkin called their husbands and loved ones. Weird, but alright.

"I love you too Kenna." He kissed her forehead as she sighed happily.

Zen was worrying about the once happy-go-lucky Winnie who he barely saw these days. "How has she been doing?" She would occasionally bring out some tea for him when he visited, but would quickly retreat to her room, barely making eye contact with him.

Kenna sighed sadly, "I try to take care of her, but she hasn't improved much. She comes out to help me at times, but usually spends her time in her room." She seemed distraught at the thought of the poor girl still hurting, "I can hear her crying at night sometimes."

"You care about her a great deal. I'm thankful for that."

"I love her dearly." Kenna sniffled, "I just wish there was something more I could do for her."

Zen sighed. He had tried engaging with her several times, but she would quickly excuse herself. He tried giving her space too, but that didn't seem to be helping either.

"I need to talk to her. I can't let her keep doing this to herself."

Kenna nodded and untangled herself.

Zen went to the closed door and knocked gently. He heard some shuffling, but he didn't get a response.

"Winnie, I'd like to talk to you please." He didn't hear a response.

"Winnie, I don't want you to keep doing this to yourself. Please, let me in." There was some sniffling near the door.

"Please, I want to be with you. Please open the door."

Zen heard a click as the door slowly opened, and then the scampering of feet as someone ran from the door and into their bed.

He slowly pushed the door open, and could see a mass under the blankets, tightly bundled up. He closed the door and sat next to it on the bed, gently stroking it. It shivered but didn't retreat.

Zen slowly lifted the covers to spy the curled-up form of Winnie. She was facing away from him, her tail pulled closely to herself and her ears flat against her hair. He started to stroke her back as he joined her under the covers. He pulled her closer to him so that he could hold her; she didn't resist.

He held her there in his arms, shushing her anytime she started to get weepy, letting her slowly uncurl. She looked over her shoulder tentatively at him with puffy eyes. She was about to apologize again when he pressed his lips softly to hers, silencing her. She lay there, feeling his lips on hers, not daring to kiss back. He pulled back, gazing into her sad eyes.

"No more of this, okay? I've already accepted your apology. You've suffered enough."

She sniffled and was about to say something when he cut her off again with another soft kiss.

"I said, no more apologies, okay? I'll keep kissing you until you stop."

She tightened her lips, getting teary again, but blinked them back and nodded.

"Good. How about we sit up? Its getting a bit stuffy down here." He pulled the covers off and looked at Winnie in the daylight. She looked tired, and skinnier than before, her hair ruffled, and clothes wrinkled. He kissed her again and pulled her up so that she was on his lap, laying against his chest as he pressed against the wall with his back.

She looked up at him hesitantly, wanting to say something, but then closing her mouth and leaning up for a kiss instead. It was soft and hesitant. He held her as she relaxed, comforted in his arms. Her ears slowly perking up and her tail beginning to flick again.

Winnie looked up again sadly, "I'm sorry."

Zen kissed her again and scolded her gently, "What did I say? No more apologizing. Now, be a good girl and remember that."

She nuzzled his neck, "Yes daddy, I'll remember." Maybe she had been around Kenna a little too long.

"Good, I'm glad to hear it." He stroked her back. "Do you like it here? With Kenna?"

He felt her nodding into his chest, "Yes. She's nice. She always takes care of me, and I want her to be happy too."

"That's good. Then you should try to come out more often, okay?"

"Yes daddy," she sighed happily into his chest.

"Would you like to stay here? With Kenna? As her service mate?

Winnie froze and then looked up at him. "You won't send me away?"

"Of course not. I love you Winnie, and I only want you to be happy. Would you be happy here with her?"

Tears were forming in her eyes again, but she nodded furiously. She reached up her hands to hold his face as she kissed him deeply.

"Yes. I love you daddy. I would like that. I'll be your good girl and make her happy too."

She kissed him more deeply, opening her mouth to him. He could feel her little tongue play along his.

She held him close, pressing herself against him. "Does this mean, that you'll make love to me, daddy?"

"Only if you want to." He barely got it out before she was back in his mouth, her tongue moving furiously to find his.

Her little body was gyrating against him as she straddled him and continued her deep kisses. He felt her hand reach down and flip up his tunic, stroking him to hardness. She mewled into his mouth as he became fully erect. She reached down and bunched her skirt up at her waist as she rubbed her slit along his cock.

Winnie wrapped her arms around his neck, keeping him tight to her as she lifted herself off his lap and positioned his swollen member at her tiny entrance. She pressed down steadily and he could feel her resistance begin to fade as he slowly begin to slip into her. She whined as his head fully entered her, her legs shaking in effort to hold herself up. She was shaking her head on his shoulder as she pushed herself further down his rod.

"Don't hurt yourself baby. I'm here for you. You can go slow."

He felt himself slide another inch into her wet hole, her walls squeezing and fluttering around him.

"I'll show you that I'm your good girl daddy." She pressed down more, taking another inch of him. "I'll always be your good girl." She kept pressing down, sliding him deeper still. "I'm your good girl daddy."

Winnie was grunting from the effort of forcing him into herself, but she never slowed her relentless pressure. She desperately needed him inside her more.

He felt himself bottom out with a final thrust by her, pressing against her cervix and she groaned as he filled her. She panted on his shoulder, feeling her narrow tunnel twitching to accommodate him.

Zen stroked her back softly, cooing what a good girl she was. She felt shivers run up her back as he praised her. Zen was prepared to let her get used to him before she continued, but he began to feel her moving again. He expected her to pull herself up, but instead, she pressed down harder, releasing little whines and grunts.

"I'm your good girl," she whined as she pressed down harder. "Good girls take their daddy's in completely." She gasped for air as she continued to press down. "Good girls show their daddy's that they love them." She cried out as his head forced open her cervix and slid into her hot womb. She slid down completely on his lap, fully encompassing his massive cock in her tiny body. Her fingers clamped on his shoulders as she desperately tried to get used to him.

She gasped against his chest, feeling her cervix slowly relax and accept the intruder. She breathed heavily against his chest as she unclenched her hands and rested against him.

"Am I a good girl daddy?" she asked between labored breaths.

"Yes baby, you're a good girl." He whispered into her ear as she contracted around his cock.

"Are you proud of me daddy?"

"Of course." He groaned as he felt her cervix crushing against his shaft, rhythmically pressing against him with the beat of her heart.

She sniffled against his chest in happiness. She began to rock her hips gently, groaning as he pressed into her. She slowly increased her pace as her walls relaxed, massaging his shaft inside her.

She began moaning into his chest as her legs lifted her off his lap and brought her down again. His cock was soaked in her cream as she slowly pistoned him into herself. She could feel his head pull back and press into her womb.

Winnie began to piston harder, lifting herself up further, feeling him exit her cervix, before pressing down again, temporarily halting as her cervix opened up again to accept him. She gasped heavily each time he pressed back into her, slamming her womb. She could feel him in her stomach, but she kept going, growing more desperate for release as she continued to slam him into her deepest parts.

She began to whine and whimper as she occasionally bit into his shoulder.

"Do you love me daddy?" she slammed down again, pressing him deep into her.

"Of course I do baby." He groaned as she pulled him out nearly completely from her pussy.

"Will you stay with me forever daddy?" She slammed down again, moaning deeply as her cervix was forced open.

"Forever baby." Zen groaned as he felt his cock split her open again.

"Do you promise to never send me away daddy?" She pistoned him rapidly.

"I'll never leave you."

"Come inside me daddy. Please daddy! I need to feel it inside me." She slammed down again, feeling herself tense around him, crushing him inside of herself.

Zen grunted as he came deep into her womb, his head being crushed by her cervix as it tightened relentlessly around him. He blasted her again and again, feeling her womb being filled with his cum as she screamed for him.

The tiny girl slumped against his chest, tears of joy streaming down her face as she wiped herself on his tunic.

Zen held her as she continued to milk him with her aftershocks and contractions, mewling happily each time she felt him twitch inside her.