Wayward Avatar Ch. 10-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is my husband, Zen. He is a fearsome warrior, and he will kill the great one for us." There was a lot to unpack from that one sentence.

The man looked at Zen sharply, "Is it true? You can kill the great one?"

"Let's temper some expectations here. I said that I would try to kill it."

The man stood straighter, as if a massive burden had been lifted from his shoulders, "That is amazing, wonderful news! A god killer has descended."

"I don't think they understand the distinction."

"Yes, thank you Winnie, I had noticed."

"You're welcome." Sarcasm seemed to have little effect on her.

"And you will take her as your wife?" He seemed way too excited at this statement.

"Third actually," Aleyna offered helpfully before Zen could respond.

He nodded his head, "Yes, that is good. It will be good for her to have older sisters to help her adjust."

Zen needed this madness to end. "Alright, I'd like to get a sense of this old one, so could you point me to him?"

Kenna's father nodded again, "Its good that you are so eager. I'm sure you will succeed. But you should probably wait until night, that is when the great god sleeps."

Kenna seemed confused, "I thought you said not to approach him at night."

"Yes dear, because he slumbers, and you might wake him up." He looked back at Zen, "We will show you the way tonight. Until then, please join us."

They spent the afternoon with Kenna and her father, Korus, learning about the old one. By Korus' description, it was a massive creature, easily the size of a house. It moved slowly, but because of its size, would still devastate anything it came in contact with. An idea was forming in Zen's head, on how to deal with it, though something was still bothering him.

"Korus, you said that the raptors listen to the old one, right? Do you know how he communicates with them?"

He considered, "No, we've never heard him make anything that sounds like an order. If we get to far from him, the raptors simply turn around or grab us and bring us back."

"On a different note, I noticed you cut down a lot of trees around here. Do you happen to use axes here?"

"Yes, I think we have one. We usually use saws. Why?"

"I'd like to borrow it. I'll give it back." He seemed confused, but acquiesced.

***

"Please, sleep here. This is my old room." Kenna had ushered Zen in after speaking with her father. "It would be best to get some rest before you kill the old one."

The room was cozy, with plain wood furniture, a comfy looking bed with white and pink sheets, and a little window with pink curtains drawn closed. He sat on the bed and was surprised at how soft it was, he almost sank into it. He was about to say something when he saw her standing completely naked in front of him.

She was gorgeous, her golden eyes shone in stark contrast to the silver of her hair. Her pert breasts stood proudly on her chest, pink nipples already hard. Her stomach was taut and flat.

"I will help you relax." She climbed onto his lap, gently kissing him. He kissed her back, slowly opening her lips with his own, and letting his tongue explore her mouth. She moaned into his mouth, her arms wrapping around his neck as she pulled herself close to him, rubbing her nipples on his tunic.

She broke the kiss and pulled at his tunic. He helped take it off, feeling her lick her way up his chest, around his nipples, back up to his tongue. Her hard nipples now moving along his chest as she breathed more deeply, her moistening slit slowly rubbing along his erect cock. She gazed lovingly into his eyes as his cock stimulated her clit, making her shudder.

She hugged him tightly, bringing her mouth to his ear and whispering, "I want you inside me, daddy." She nibbled at his ear as she rubbed her pussy along his cock, drawing higher to his engorged head. She whimpered as she felt him pressing on her tight opening. "I want to all inside me, daddy. Please, I want to feel you."

Zen held her hips as he slowly pressed her downward onto his cock, building the pressure on her hole. She moaned deeply as his head slipped past the barrier, feeling the heat inside her. She began rocking on his cock, eager for more. He continued pushing her down, feeling the ridges of her pussy slide past his length, beckoning him deeper. He sank into her hot wetness completely, feeling her coming to a rest on his lap, his cock twitching inside her.

Kenna groaned, squeezing him tightly inside of herself, feeling herself filled with him. She licked his ears as she breathed heavily, whimpering again as he began to lift her hips. She didn't want to let him out, squeezing him more, begging him to stay, enticing him to come back. He fulfilled her wish, and lowered her again, feeling her heat wrap around him again. He continued this slow movement as she began to cry out, shaking as her pussy clamped down on him.

He held her, pressed deep inside her, as her quaking slowed. She gasped for air, having held her breath through her orgasm. She whimpered again as he started to move her once more. She brought her mouth to his, intertwining their tongues as she used her trembling legs to move herself faster. She placed her head on his shoulder again, scrunching her eyes shut as she began pumping her legs harder, making her went cunt slap onto his lap, driving him into her. She opened her mouth in a wordless scream as she came again, slamming down hard, her heat becoming unbearable, warming his cock and rippling around him.

Zen laid her down on the bed, and continued to pump into her, making her scream again. She was cumming faster each time, and he loved the feeling of giving her such ecstasy. He pressed her knees against the mattress, slamming himself deeper into her. She was making gasping sobs as her pussy fluttered around his cock nonstop. The wet sound of their coupling filled the room as he drove harder and harder into her. He could feel her cervix fluttering around his cock head, and with a sudden give, it opened for him. He pressed into her deepest part, feeling the hottest center of her.

She couldn't stop shaking, her body twitching as he penetrated her womb again and again, causing her to scream into his shoulder as she clung on. Her cervix massaged his cock, begging him to dump his load into her.

"Daddy!" She gasped, "Daddy! I need it! Daddy! Please!"

He slammed into her one last time, feeling himself hit the back of her womb, seeing her taut tummy slightly bulge as he unloaded all his cum into her. She couldn't speak, taking gasping breathes, raking her nails across his arms, convulsing on his cock. He held her there, feeling her milking him into her womb, as she kept shaking.

"I love you, Daddy." She finally gasped, as the last of her convulsions subsided. She couldn't move, so he bent down to her.

"I love you, Kenna." He kissed her deeply, her tongue barely able to move in his mouth.

Outside the little window, Winnie was peeking through a gap in the curtains, slowly fingering herself. "Wow."

***

Zen stood before the raptor pen and waved his hand at Kirigor, who came by with another one following him. Zen wasn't positive, but he thought it was the one that was preening him before.

"Kirigor, do you know the old god, the giant bird that sleeping near here?"

He nodded his head.

"Does he give you orders? Like, keep the wildkin here, or attack that place?"

He nodded again, somewhat sadly.

"Can you give orders like that? I noticed some of them seem to just do stuff automatically. Like how you all got here."

He nodded his head, as did the other one.

"Can you ever defy orders? Like, if the old one told you to do something you didn't want?"

Kirigor seemed surprised. He waffled his head back and forth a bit, seeming unsure, before he nodded.

"Good, that's good." He leaned in closer, conspiratorially. "How would you like to be a god?"

***

The God Slayer

"Okay, here's the plan." Zen was standing around a table that he had brought outside and set up next to the raptor pens. Kenna, Winnie, Kirigor, Korus, and Aleyna were all standing around it. "Man, I would kill for some cool music overlay here."

"What?"

"Never mind. Step one, Kirigor gets all the raptors to ignore the old one's orders. Can you do that?"

Kirigor chirped.

"Okay. Step two, we chop down a ton of trees and store them" he pointed to a crude stick figure drawing of a mountain, "here at the peak. Korus, can you coordinate your people to cut down and drag them up there?"

"Um, yes, but it would take some time. At least a day."

"Okay, Step one point five, we get the old one to stay here longer." He looked around the table. "How do we do that?"

Kenna interjected, "We could play his calming music. We sometimes have to do it when he suddenly gets restless, so it would probably work for a day or so."

"How many people do you need for that?"

"If you need us to play for the day until he falls asleep, maybe twenty people?"

"Okay, step one point five, Kenna takes twenty wildkin and plays music while during step two Korus takes the remaining people to chop logs and transport them up the mountain. Aleyna and I can help with that." Zen hastily drew another group onto some paper and pointed an arrow at the old one.

"Step three, Aleyna and I ride two raptors up the mountain while shooting arrows at the old one, bringing him up the mountain." He moved the paper cutouts up the mountain.

"Step four, Korus and the villagers release the trees once he passes this point," Zen pointed to a stick, "and trip him up."

"Step five, Aleyna and I descend on him like a starved pack of hyena's and kill him." He pulled the head off the paper model. "Questions?"

Winnie's hand shot up excitedly.

"Yes Winnie."

"Do we also get to eat him?" Everyone around the room nodded at this question.

Zen huffed, "Fine, step six, we drag it to the village" he drew on the increasingly messy paper, "and celebrate our god slaying." He drew some balloons and confetti.

"Bwak?"

"Yes Kirigor."

"Bwak bwak, bwak?"

"You want to add the god ceremony?"

"Bwak."

Zen sighed, "Step seven, we perform a god ceremony for Kirigor." He drew a stick bird and put a halo on top of it.

Aleyna raised her hand. "What happens if he wakes up early?" Aleyna was questioning step one point five.

"In that case, we skip to step three. Step four will largely be ineffective then, but we'll have to make do."

Kenna raised a hand, "What happens if he doesn't follow you?"

"In that case we go to step five."

Aleyna raised a hand again, "If that's the case, why don't we just start at step five?"

"Because "just" step five leaves us simply slugging it out with the old chicken with no advantages."

Winnie raised a hand again excitedly, "Can't we just skip to step six then?"

"Winnie, if you weren't so god damn adorable, I would be very cross with you. Alright, does everyone know their parts?" Everyone nodded except for Winnie. Zen pinched her cheeks and cooed at her. "You are so cute. You stay here."

"Okay."

***

Step one was going swimmingly. Well, maybe. Zen actually had no idea. Kirigor was going around to all the pens and warbling at the other raptors. Some might make sounds back, but he always responded with a three-part response that the other raptors then took up. There was at least one baby raptor that was held up to him at one time for him to preen. This all seemed vaguely reminiscent of something, but Zen couldn't put his finger on it.

Step one point five seemed to be moving along smoothly as well. The wildkin had set up what appeared to be giant drums and maybe a wooden xylophone. How this was going to relax the old one he didn't have the foggiest, but he was still sleeping, so they didn't need to worry about it yet.

Step two was proceeding as planned, with the cutting and transportation moving along faster than expected. This was mostly due to the fact that Aleyna had transformed into some kind of Yeti monster and was able to drag two logs with her at once as she ran up the mountain. The wildkin up at the top were securing the logs with rope and stakes so that it could be pulled at a moment's notice.

Step one point five finally needed to be activated as the old bird groggily blinked itself awake in the early afternoon. It really wasn't as scary looking as everyone had made it seem. It just looked like a really fat raptor. Like, really fat. Almost a perfect sphere fat. He did have massive legs though to drag his body around, but they still looked comically small on his bloated body. He was huge though, probably fifteen feet tall by fifteen feet wide. Luckily his wings seemed to be largely useless.

Once the bird managed to get up the villagers started to hammer the drums to something like a salsa beat and the xylophone added in a tenor melody. The old one started to sway back and forth and spent the next several hours making tiny circles and dancing along. Zen was starting to feel bad about killing it. Then it ate one of the wildkin who kept messing up the beat. Jesus! A new person rushed in and someone swapped out with the xylophonist.

Step two wrapped up by late afternoon with nearly a hundred large logs at the peak, and this seemed to be about the right time to launch the assault. Zen had during this time made a number of large arrows with raptor feathers and stone arrow heads to take the old one down. He got on Kirigor, and Aleyna got on another large one, and they prepared themselves.

"Are you sure we can even hit him with these?" Aleyna wasn't feeling too confident trying to fire it from a mount.

"It's the size of a house. It'd be hard to miss it."

They took their places on a ridge above the dancing bird and took aim. The two arrows left at the same time, arcing up and slamming into its fat body, causing it to flail its tiny wings and scream out, falling over and rolling back onto its bed. Its feet were on top now, kicking wildly.

This was more than Zen had hoped for, but seeing as the arrows were basically toothpicks in it, he didn't have any delusions that they could kill it like this.

They quickly strung up their next arrows and loosed them as the old one frantically pushed its neck and wings to try and get up. Because of all the scrambling, only one hit, causing another scream, but this one of rage. By the time it had got back to its feet, it had another four arrows in its body, and blood shot eyes glaring at them.

Zen checked Kirigor, "We good? You aren't feeling all turn-coaty on me, right?" Kirigor was shaking a bit, but then shook his head. He wheeled around and started running up the mountain with the other close behind as a royally pissed off chicken god came plodding after them.

So, as it turns out, firing a bow on a rapidly running bird, facing backwards, is really hard. Even shooting at something the size of a house, it turns out, its really easy to miss. Luckily, it was already pissed off, so more arrows probably wouldn't have added to its rage that much anyway.

Kirigor was running for all he was worth, making his way up the mountain with the old god on his heels. They passed the marker for step four and turned toward the edge so that once the old bird got up the wildkins could loose the timbers from the higher spot and knock his feet out.

The old god clambered up to the top, gasping for breath, but still really angry. Just to make sure though, they shot another couple of arrows into the nearly stationary target, landing one on its eye. It screamed so loud that they thought he was going to explode. He didn't but he did dislodge the timbers early. Luckily, he was on the right mark. Unluckily, Winnie had been standing on them at the time.

The timbers rolled down the slope with a frantically running Winnie trying to stay on top of them. They rolled into the old chicken's legs, knocking them out from under him, and started to carry him toward the ledge. Winnie was panicking as she was running next to a very disoriented and angry god. He screamed and flailed but was unable to get up as they kept rolling him, threatening to crush poor Winnie along with him.

Zen saw the screaming girl and spurred Kirigor to run at the approaching timbers. He got his feet up into the saddle and crouched, waiting for them to close in. Just as Kirigor jumped over the first timbers, flapping his wings to keep him clear, Zen launched himself off toward Winnie. He caught the small girl and tucked her into his chest like a football, managing to keep his feet long enough to jump off one timber and almost get clear of the rolling logs. Almost.

Zen tossed the curled Winnie clear of the logs, to a raised edge, and then was slammed by the next log, dragging him away. He was rolled under one log, then thrown up and onto another where he was carried with the old one off the ledge, to the rocky ground below.

He fell, battered and bruised, through the air before slamming into the ground hard. It wasn't at Mach five this time, but it still hurt like hell. He bounced off the rocks into a timber, which slammed him down again. He was hit a few more times to the point he couldn't recall what it was like not to be hit. He was pretty sure he heard some crunching sounds in there as well but had no idea if that was him or the trees.

Zen finally came to a rest at the bottom of the ravine, lying on top of the logs that had fallen before him. He didn't have the strength to move, so it was lucky that the dozen or so logs after him had bounced in different directions.

It hurt to move. It hurt to breath. It hurt to think. Zen just wanted to close his eyes and let oblivion take him. Who knows, maybe the goddess would put him together again. He wasn't too sure about that though, this one seemed like it was his fault.

The thundering in his ears had finally stopped, so that was pleasant. Until he heard a suffering chicken sound. A big chicken.

Zen managed to twist his neck through the crunching sound and look over to see the old one, battered and broken, under a pile of logs. He didn't look good, but the problem was that he was trying to get up. He managed to free one mangled leg, and was trying to shift the additional logs, glaring with his one remaining eye at Zen.

Zen tried to move, but that's when he realized that his arms were both bent at horribly wrong angles, his shoulders crushed, and one leg fully mashed under one of the logs. All he had was his left leg. He spat blood, and watched the titan shift the remaining logs. It looked more like a bean shape now, but it was large and mobile; Zen was neither.

He felt the earth shake and knew that this was the end. Then he heard the cry of a thousand birds as over the ridge they swarmed, a yellow stampede of Chocobos. In the lead was Kirigor, charging hard, crying out some war cry.

They surged into the old one, biting his legs, pulling out his feathers, scratching him. It was like an army of ants swarming a beetle. The old one was fighting back though, every time he bent down into the swarm, he would snap his beak on several and blood would flow from his maw.

Over the ridge behind Zen, he heard voices yelling. He looked up to see the wildkin, lining the ridge and throwing rocks at the beast. Between the birds and wildkin, he was reeling, eventually falling due to his mangled foot, slamming hard into the ground. He let out a titanic roar, which turned into a whining gurgle by an arrow piercing his throat.

Aleyna stood on the mountain, the Amazon goddess she was, framed by the setting sun, loosing arrow after arrow into the giant hulk.

The swarming birds began to tear into its flesh as it gasped its last, and finally fell still. A lull fell over the battlefield, as even the birds stopped their attack.

The god had fallen.

After a moment of shocked silence, the wildkin burst into cheers intermixed with sobs. The birds warbled loudly, running around in circles around the old god.