Wayward Wife Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Cindy had almost accomplished her goal. She continually sucked up and down on Moonie's cock working up a mouthful of saliva that began to leak down almost to the floor. She continued to go deeper and deeper on his cock until she was making retching noises.

Sky moved over slightly and took Moonie's hands off her tits and put them on the back of Cindy's head. "I'm fucking serious, she likes it rough," Sky said.

Moonie grabbed Cindy's head with force and began to ram it back and forth on his bulging cock.

"You'd do good in prison, whore," Moonie said.

"Cindy shook her head up and down as he continued to jam deeper into her throat. Soon he felt Cindy's nose touch his pubic bone and he pushed with all the force he had causing her to choke. Cindy put her hands up against his thighs, but he was stronger than her and she couldn't pull off. Right when Moonie watched her eyes start to roll back and her body start to go limp, he jerked his cock out of her mouth.

Cindy took a large gasp for air and then began to retch and vomit onto the floor. As soon as she stopped vomiting Moonie pulled her back onto his cock and began to fuck her skull again. Cindy choked, retched and vomited around his cock. She also violently orgasmed.

Sky got down and sat in a dirty bean bag in the corner of the room and began to masturbate. Moonie dragged Cindy off the bed and bent her over the side. He then shoved his large cock into Cindy's cunt in one plunge.

"Uuuuuuuuuugggghhh," Cindy grunted at the invasion into her body.

"Take my cock, you dirty fucking whore," as he began to pound her mercilessly.

"Yes, yes, yes." Cindy begged "fuuuuuuuckkk meeeee" Cindy began to squirt around Moonie's cock spraying his feet with her liquid.

Grunting as he fucked her, Moonie looked over at the masturbating Sky. "You're right, I fucking like her, I think I'll keep her, I think I'll keep you both."

"Yes, own this pussy, God damn it I need it, I need you to own me," Cindy begged.

Just then Sky sitting in the corner began to have her own orgasm watching the two drugged up new friends rut like wild beast.

Moonie jerked his cock out of Cindy and began to roughly rub her cunt alternately slapping her pussy and shoving fingers roughly into her cunt.

Moonie roughly grabbed Cindy's ass cheeks and spread them and spit a glob of saliva directly onto her asshole. He then grabbed his cock still covered in Cindy's cum and pushed it into her ass.

"Uuuuuuuuugggghhh" Cindy moaned again.

"I promise you I'm gonna own this ass now." Moonie growled.

"Keep fucking me and you can have it all, over and over, all the time, I'll do anything you want if you just keep fucking me and treating me like I need to be treated" Cindy almost incoherently groaned.

Soon Moonie had all 9-inches in her asshole and began to saw away at it. The room began to smell of the unmistakable smell of ass. Almost strong enough to overcome the rank odor that was already present.

Every time Moonie pushed his dick into Cindy's asshole, she would shoot out a stream of piss and cum onto his bed.

"Fucking dirty cunt," Moonie teased her, "look what you're doing to our bed, that's your spot now."

"Uh huh," Cindy breathed "My shitter, ruin my shitter."

Moonie laughed at her description. "Oh, give me time baby, you'll be able to park a truck up here."

Much like his brother, Moonie had stamina. He continued to fuck Cindy in the asshole for over 30 minutes straight. Not even stopping for a break or changing positions.

After 30 minutes though Moonie finally began to pant and then yelled at Cindy almost viciously "take my cum you fucking meth whore!"

Moonie began to cum in Cindy's asshole shooting numerous sprays of cum into her rectum.

When Moonie finished, he pulled out and saw his dick was covered in his cum, shit and a little blood.

"Clean it bitch." Moonie said pulling Cindy around and pushing his cock into her mouth.

Cindy was only now half-conscious but she gladly sucked Moonie's cock until it was crystal clean. Sky then walked over and they shared a long dirty kiss.

All three climbed into the dirty bed with no sheets or pillows. Cindy made it a point to lie in the wet spot.

12