WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,459 Followers

"I don't know how I let you people talk me into this."

She started taking off her clothes and throwing them to her slaves like a stripper working the crowd at a club, and they started laughing and cheering as she did so. As soon as she was naked she merged with them and they swarmed her like bees on honey. Marcia and I got the babies and were similarly thronged. Everyone was laughing and crying and squealing in joy, wanting to look at the tiny bundles. Chantelle had to come out and shoo everyone inside because dinner was waiting. The dining room wasn't big enough to hold everyone at once, so tables were set up in the old punishment room with folding chairs. The babies were put in little rocker/sleepers by Brianna.

Chantelle had cooked a big ham with escalloped potatoes, or a veggie lasagna for those who wouldn't eat meat, two types of salad and three vegetables. There were several bottles of wine, red and white and most everyone was drinking, including Brianna, who was tasting her first wine in nine months. I noticed that Monique, Adele and a few others were drinking water and I wondered if it was an indication of who I'd been fucking in an attempt to get them pregnant. I already knew Monique was trying, so it was a clue. Maybe it wasn't as anonymous as Marcia and Brianna thought it would be, but I didn't say anything. Let them have their secrets. But I couldn't help glancing in the direction of the water drinkers once in awhile.

After a half hour, Sarah started fussing, apparently hungry. Adele whipped out a nursing sling, putting it around Brianna's neck and Sarah was settled into it and immediately started suckling Momma's nipple.

Monique stood up and raised her glass. "I would like to propose a toast to Mistress Brianna, Master Sam and his wife Marcia, without whom none of us would be celebrating on this grand occasion. Brianna for carrying the children, Sam for providing the Y Chromosome, and Marcia for allowing her husband to do so. It is through her generosity we can share in this joyful occasion, and hopefully, more to come. Salute."

Cries of "cheers", "slainté", "sköl", and "salud" followed.

When the noise died down, I stood and said. "Tell it like it is. I fucked this beautiful woman." I bent down to kiss Brianna, "and look what popped out." I kissed Sarah too. "Provided the Y chromosome indeed." Mixed laughter followed. "But I would like to second what Monique said about my wife, Marcia. It takes a strong and confident woman to agree to participate in something so outside the norm. Marcia is such a woman and I dearly love her for it. But I want to take note I find all of you to be strong and confident women yourselves. You share the warmth and intimacy you've found here every day with each other. You love and cherish one another and are not beset by petty jealousies. You care for each other more than most sisters do. It is frequently believed by members of my sex that having more than one woman around inevitably leads to a cat fight. You're living proof it is not true. I don't know why. Is it the unending love of your Mistress, her guidance, or that you have formed a community in which every person knows and appreciates the value of every one else? I don't have the answer to that question, but I can tell you with every breath of my body how much I value and appreciate it. So toast yourselves, for you've earned it."

More cheers followed, though quieter and more thoughtful. I caught them looking at each other and realizing it was true. They did have a remarkable community here. I sat down.

"It takes not only strength and confidence to share my husband," Marcia said, "but a firm belief in his love and devotion to me." She kissed me.

"You have that always and forever."

About the time that Sarah finished feeding, John got hungry, so they reversed the nursing sling and John latched on to the opposite nipple.

"What are you going to do at night?" I asked Brianna, "especially since they don't seem to be on the same feeding cycle. You'll never get any sleep."

"My women are going to try and ensure I get at least seven hours every night. We'll use a breast pump as much as possible, and formula as little as possible, although the doctor said I might not produce enough milk for both of them. If we have to, we'll mix a little of mine with a little formula in a special baby bottle that hangs on your breast so it's like whoever feeds them is breast feeding them. You could even feed them at times, Sam. Do a little maternal bonding of your own."

"What a wonderful idea. I'm sure Marcia would love to do it as well, since she can't have children of her own. Who's got first watch tonight?"

"Monique has tonight. Adele tomorrow. You and Marcia can have the next night if you want. Then, I suppose Chantelle and the others will start taking a turn."

Everybody helped clean up afterwards, carrying the dishes to the kitchen. Leftover food was bagged and put in the industrial sized refrigerator. Marcia and I helped wash some of the larger pots and pans which couldn't go in the dishwasher, for which Chantelle gave each of us a nice full body kiss. Mr. Happy appreciated her attention and Marcia decided to take advantage of the opportunity to score herself some sex. We adjourned to our bedroom where I demonstrated physically how much I still appreciated her fine, fine body. I was lying there feeling quite sated afterward and petting her lovely ass. She couldn't stay still for long and hooked up the laptop to start looking up job opportunities.

She started with Los Angeles County.

"My God, this is amazing."

"What's that?" I asked, thinking of her ass which is what I was paying attention to at the time.

"Los Angeles County is the most populous county in the country."

"Bigger than New York City?" I asked.

"Well, NYC is scattered over a couple different counties, but Los Angeles County is big, physically bigger than the States of Rhode Island and Delaware together. It includes San Clemente and Santa Catalina Islands. So it has ten million people in it, 88 different incorporated cities and even lots of unincorporated land. It's the most ethnically diverse county in the country, almost fourteen percent asian, eleven percent black, fifty percent white, about one percent Native American of mostly Central or South American origins, forty-eight percent hispanic, twenty-two percent other races. Four million live in the City of Los Angeles, the rest in the other cities. The metropolitan area has a GDP of $700 billion dollars, third highest metro GDP and more than the GDP's of Belgium, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia and Norway. I never realized how huge it is. It also has 261,000 plus millionaires, more than any other county, although the median income is lower than the national average which means a large percentage of the population lives below the poverty level. Starting pay in the police academy is $62,500. I started at $30,000 after I graduated the academy and I'm up to 52,500 now after eight and a half years. When you graduate, you start a one year probationary period at $65,000 or $72 plus if you have prior experience. They also have multi-lingual bonuses if you can speak other languages. "

"That is pretty incredible. Can you sign up on-line or do you need to fill out a paper application?"

"I can fill one out on-line."

"Are you going to start now?"

"No, I'll dig up an old resume, add to it my work experience, so I have everything written down and can refer to it as I'm filling it out or even copy and paste. I'll check the info on Ventura County and LAPD first, the feds and some private companies before I start filling anything out."

"Would you consider personal protection services?" I asked.

"You mean be a bodyguard?" I nodded and she said, "I don't know, maybe."

"You already know Bella Hadid and Emily Ratajkowski."

"They don't know me as a law enforcement officer, just as someone who has modeled and to fuck, and if it I got hired by them or someone they referred me to, they might expect extra services of that nature. No thanks. It would have to be someone who didn't know me in that light."

"I suppose you're right. What about starting your own agency as a Private Investigator?"

"I don't think I'd be particularly happy doing cheating spouses and employee theft stuff only, which is what I could expect as a small time operation. Unless you're one of the big dogs, you don't get much more than that."

She looked up Ventura County and LAPD, and found information on them as well. Starting pay was comparable at all of them. She also looked into some of the smaller cities in the area. Some had their police services provided for by the county, others had their own police forces. If they were smaller, the starting pay didn't always reach the level of the larger forces, but it was in the general ball park, and all higher than what Marcia was making now.

The largest private security agencies locally were Andrews International and CACI. They were big enough to get government contracts from local, state and federal governments, and multi-national corporations for everything from internet security and executive protection to intelligence services and background checks. Marcia felt she'd be qualified for some of those positions, so she made notes to inquire because they didn't list starting pay. The run of the mill security guard jobs like mall cops only paid 12-16 dollars an hour, which was a huge step down for her.

She spent the rest of the afternoon updating her resume, particularly what she'd accomplished as a police officer. I knew she'd been a member of a Child Abduction Response Team (CART) which all the local law enforcement agencies contributed to. Whenever a child disappeared and they issued an Amber Alert, all the CART team members in the area of the disappearance would swoop in and begin investigating because it was crucial to find the child as fast as possible. It allowed for a lot of experienced resources to be put on the problem as quickly as possible even in rural areas with a small law enforcement presence. The area teams were headed by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

She'd also been assigned to an FBI task force for a brief time called "Innocent Images" who looked for on-line predators. She'd also been part of an multi-agency anti gang task force (MAGTF). This was in addition to her normal duties as patrol officer. The vice division also used her in a couple of anti-prostitution stings early in her career before she'd become well known to the community as a police officer. Some of the best sex we'd ever had before she started her submission had been when she'd come back from those stings dressed in her street walker clothes, before I gained all the weight. All of this helped to show she had experience in a number of different areas. Considering the gang problem in California, it would be helpful she had different sets of experience in the field.

By supper time, she'd put together what she'd need to start making inquiries about local jobs. We went down to supper and all was back to normal. People drifted in, ate as they wished and drifted out again. As I was no longer submitting to Marcia, she didn't use me to orally pleasure the other females at the table. Too bad. I kind of enjoyed that part of my submission. I was not yet in Master mode, but since the others were slaves, they were showing me some deference as a non-slave, as they did Marcia. Monique, Adele and Brianna came out to eat while we were there. Monique apologized and said her submission to me would be delayed due to looking after the twins tonight. She said she would start her slavery tomorrow afternoon after we returned from the realtor. It would be nice to lie low for awhile. Marcia would be starting her six days at Eight AM the day after tomorrow.

After supper, Marcia and I went out to the pool to relax a little while. Adele and Chantelle were there. We talked a lot about what Marcia had found on-line which corresponded to what Adele had found when she started searching months ago. I asked her why she started looking.

"When we got to know you, I couldn't imagine you not moving closer to be with the children, especially after we knew there were twins. It was only a matter of time before you came. I knew Marcia would want to continue working. It's part of who she is. It's the reason I started looking."

Chantelle asked, "Do you think it will be hard finding a job?"

"Not too hard," Marcia replied. "They seem to be hiring constantly. I'm sure I have enough experience, I would be valuable to whichever agency I get hired at, but I don't see a way to avoid another academy. I knew I would have to learn the difference between California and Florida laws, but hoped I could avoid the whole academy and maybe test out of some of it."

"Would it make you change your mind about coming to California?" Adele asked.

"No, it's just a pain in the ass. Given my experience, it seems a waste of time."

We talked about the twins and the plans for caring for them. I confirmed Marcia and I would be looking after them a couple nights from now. Adele promised to show us how to use the feeding system before then. We also told her neither of us was experienced in changing diapers and she laughingly agreed to show us all we needed to know.

"It's not hard, trust me."

"You've never had a baby," I said. "How did you learn?"

"Younger sisters and babysitting jobs."

"Does your family know about your situation with Brianna?" Marcia asked.

"They know I'm a lesbian, and they accept it. They don't know about the submission; only that I work with Brianna."

"Do you go home to visit them?" I asked.

"Occasionally. Once every year or so."

"Do they ever visit you here?" I asked.

"No. It would be too hard, given the circumstances, although it might change," she replied.

"Why?" Marcia inquired.

"We put away the bondage and discipline toys. The only factor remaining which makes it hard for family members to visit is the nudity. It's not that hard for everyone to throw on some clothes if someone wants to visit."

"My Mom wants to come down and see her grandkids," I said. "I needed to ask Brianna if it was okay if she came."

"She won't be the only one who wants to come, Brianna's and Monique's parents will want to visit as well. The children are nominally their grandchildren as well since Monique and Brianna married. I don't see any reason your mother couldn't visit if we know she's coming."

"She'll be happy to know it. I'll make arrangements with Brianna while we're here."

We chatted until the sun went down and Marcia and I went to our room.

I pulled her down on the bed, saying, "Hey, beautiful. Want to play around?"

"Well, it has been a whole day since I've been orally pleasured. Do you want the job?"

"As long as you don't torment me with orgasm denial again."

"Oh, don't worry about that," Marcia said. "I've got someplace to put your beautiful cock after you've satisfied me a couple times."

"A couple times! Ye, gods. I've created a monster."

"Oh, quit whining. I cum so easily anymore, you'll probably be fucking me inside fifteen minutes. I'm only a monster in so far as I want to orgasm hard and often. You've spoiled me. I can't help it if I like it."

I smiled at her. "Assume the position."

"Gladly, sir." She lay back on the bed and spread her legs for me.

Tasting her was high on my list of the most enjoyable things I could be doing at any particular time, and I wasted no time in dining on her pretty pussy. Her folds opened to my tongue and lips and I nibbled, licked and sucked my way into giving her two orgasms, the last of them with two of my fingers penetrating her. I had her lick her cum from my fingers, then kneel up so I could push my way into her fluid sleeve, stretching her out around my cock.

"Mmm, baby," Marcia throatily murmured, "if you can fuck me to another climax, you can stick your lovely cock in my ass to cum."

Not being near to cumming myself and having her on a hot streak, I didn't foresee a problem with her request. I maintained a nice pumping designed to bring her to the edge quickly. It didn't hurt I reached around her to finger her clit as I thrust deep into her flowing cunt. I managed to propel her into two more orgasms before I was close enough to take her up on her offer to deposit my load in her rear repository. Withdrawing from her pussy with a soft plop, I aimed my turgid rod at the crinkled entrance to her ass. She sighed in pleasure as I nudged my way past her gate.

"I can't believe I waited so long to let you fuck my ass, Sam. I never would have believed it could feel so good."

"Considering how most of us are raised, it's a wonder anyone discovers how nice it is," I grunted, prodding my way to the root of my prick.

I enjoyed the warmth and pressure of her squeezing down as if she was trying to force me out. Not going anywhere until I left her a creamy present, I started thrusting into her while squeezing her magnificent globes. In about four minutes of plunging into her back passage, she triggered my release with another clenching of her ass, and I spurted my offering deep in her bowels. By continuing to fuck her ass even as I climaxed, I was able to bring her to another climax. After her spasms eased, she lowered herself to the bed with me still riding her tail. I let myself stop thrusting and felt my prick subside and succumb to her next contraction to fall from her rectum with a tiny 'pfft' of air.

"That was lovely, Sam. The perfect topper to a wonderful day. Aren't your babies the cutest little things?"

"They are. So tiny and perfect. Little fingers and toes so small they're almost translucent. I can't imagine anything more beautiful than they are, except for you, of course, in a different way."

"It's sweet of you to say so."

"I wonder who the surprise guest is going to be?" I asked.

"We'll find out tomorrow, won't we."

"Brianna said it like she expects we'll know them. Do you think it will be Don or George and Dina?"

"It could just as easily be Bella and/or Emily," Marcia replied. "Really, it could be almost anyone famous. She knows a lot of people."

"Guess I'll just have to wait."

I went and took a shower, Marcia joining me a few minutes in. We soaped each other up good and rinsed each other off. Starting to get hard again, I started kissing Marcia but she told me to hold it until tomorrow morning. It was a busy day and she wanted to get a good nights rest. I pouted for about fifteen seconds, then dried off and joined her in bed, twining myself around her like a strangler vine. She wiggled her butt into my crotch and in ten minutes, was asleep. I was awake for a little longer, still tormented by my hard-on, but I finally dropped off as well.

The next morning, Marcia atoned for the previous night by waking me by sucking my cock. She didn't stop until she'd drained my balls. We went to breakfast, eating quickly so we could go look in on the twins. Brianna was feeding John and Monique was changing Sarah. I watched her so I could do it myself, if push came to shove. She was using a disposable diaper and it looked relatively easy. Wipe as much as possible onto the diaper. Use a baby wipe to further clean everything, followed by diaper cream and baby powder, and fasten the diaper. I asked if I could change John when he was done feeding and Brianna smiled and told me to go ahead. He was done in another ten minutes, almost sleeping as he finished.

Brianna handed him to me and I took him to the changing table. Off went the old diaper, into the bucket, on went the new, Monique watching me the whole time.

"Very good, Sam. Tomorrow, we'll give them both baths. You can watch while I do one and you can do the other. Would you like me show you how to heat up the milk you'll feed them tomorrow night?" Monique asked.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,459 Followers