WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great, yeah. Show me everything."

She showed me the small fridge where they were storing Brianna's pumped breast milk. They had ready made formula as well.

"The twins are drinking about two ounces of milk each now about every three to four hours. Brianna is feeding them as much as she can. If they need more than she can provide, we try to use an ounce of Brianna's to an ounce of the formula. That's the same mixture you'll use at night. Instead of using a normal bottle, we're using this pouch system you hang around your neck." She showed me the pouch. "For the baby it's almost like breast feeding. They're held the same way and close to the adult body. Nothing can exactly duplicate Mother Nature, but it's pretty close."

"Do you microwave it?" I asked.

"No, it can cause hot spots if you do it that way. Normally, you just put it in hot water. You can microwave the water to get it hot, but putting it in water heats more evenly and not as hot. If you get the milk warmer than room temperature, it should be fine."

After seeing the babies, Marcia went in to start submitting applications, and I went to the pool. There were a couple of women there, none I knew well, although I recognized Zoe. I slathered myself in suntan lotion, grabbed a raft and drifted quietly in the pool waiting until it was time to eat, shower and dress for our appointment at the Realtor's Office. Monique recommended we leave around two to be there by three.

"Master Sam?"

I shaded my eyes, opened them and was looking at Zoe, standing in the water beside me.

"Yes," I said. "What can I do for you?"

"I've heard you and Marcia are moving to California. Is it true?"

"We are certainly hopeful, Zoe. We have plans to see a real estate agent this afternoon and Marcia is submitting job applications as we speak."

"Do you need to find a job as well?"

"I invest our money," I said. "It's how I contribute to the family income. I can do it anywhere I have a computer or even a phone. A lot of what I do now is automated. I spend some time picking what I think are good investments and set things up to trade automatically if the technicals do what I expect them to."

"Are you successful at it?" Zoe asked.

"The last three months have been rockier than usual, but I'm still earning one to two percent a month. Last year I was doing three to five, but the stock market was in a long bull run. It's hard not to make money in those conditions. It's harder now."

"What kind of job is Marcia looking for?" She asked.

"Law enforcement primarily," I replied. "Is there a reason for the questions?"

"It's nice to know if you plan on being around much," Zoe said.

"I feel responsible for the twins, as does Marcia. We'd like to be around to see them grow up."

"Does it bother you to be sharing them with us, Brianna and her women?"

"No. Should it?"

"I did not mean it that way, but many people are offended by homosexuality. They do not think we should raise children or be a part of their lives. Somehow, the children would become infected with our beliefs and become homosexuals themselves. I suspect you are not like this, but I wanted to know what you believe."

I thought about her question before answering her, wanting to give her a clear answer. "I think homosexuals are born, not made. It doesn't make any difference who their parents are. They won't become gay because it's what their parents chose, anymore than children of straight parents aren't always straight. Most children have straight parents because it's the only way to create one, but a certain percentage realizes they don't identify as straight. To be gay in our society is difficult. I believe even different races have more acceptance than gays do. Sometimes their own parents don't accept them which is not something black or asian or hispanic children have to endure. Since it's so difficult to be different in our society and you subject yourself to a lot of hate and vilification for your differences, why would you choose it if you had any choice. About the only thing I'd expect of my children growing up here is a greater acceptance and understanding of the differences in people. That would be a good thing. They'll identify their sexuality by what Mother Nature intended them to be regardless of whether they're raised by Brianna or Marcia and I or anyone else.

"The only things I believe nurturing has an influence on is the prejudices you grow up with and things like a propensity to violence. Children of spouse beaters frequently grow up into spouse beaters and children of bigots grow into bigots. I've never seen any behavior here which would make me question the fitness of anyone to raise my children. Despite the Dominant/submissive atmosphere here, I've never seen a hand raised in anger. I would never strike Marcia in anger. For one thing, she could easily beat me to a pulp. The disciplinary things we do are part of our sex play, not to purposely harm the other. The people here realize children would not be able to understand the differences and so you put away the visible evidence of your sex play that would confuse them and allow them to believe violence against others is acceptable. I have nothing but respect for the people here."

Zoe listened to my explanation intently. When I was finished, she put her arms around me and laid her head on my chest. "Thank you, Sam." She kissed me and went into the house. The other woman squeezed my hand, then went back to drifting lazily on her raft with her eyes closed. Apparently, she'd listened also. I checked my watch and decided I'd better start getting ready.

I went to eat and Marcia had taken a break from her applications to eat as well. I sat down next to her.

"What have you been doing with yourself all morning, Sam?" Marcia asked.

"Working on my tan, taking it easy," I replied. "How many applications did you get done?"

"Four LEO, and I enquired with CACI about doing background checks on people. It sounds boring, but the pay is comparable to what I'm making now. I'll put in with them if I don't get a LEO job fast enough. I'll need to get a Secret Clearance from the Feds if I take the job. A lot of background checks are for people needing to be vetted for classified employment jobs so you have to have clearance yourself if you want to do them. The FBI does the real high level checks, like high ranking officers, Ambassadors and Members of Cabinet positions, but a lot of the lower level stuff gets farmed out to private groups like CACI. They do lower ranking federal jobs and people in private companies doing business with the pentagon and such. It might involve a lot of traveling. Even though I would be stationed locally, often you go to previous locations where people lived and do interviews there."

"What do you think about traveling?"

"I like to travel, but I'm not fond of doing it without you and it would mean more time away from the twins, so I'm mixed about it. I really would prefer law enforcement work."

"Has our surprise company arrived yet?" I asked.

"I understand Monique is leaving the same time we are to pick them up at the airport. We won't see them until we get back."

"So much for getting my curiosity satisfied. I'm going to look in on the twins, then head up for a shower. What are you wearing?" I asked.

"Summer dress. I would think polo shirt and slacks are fine for you. We don't need to impress anyone. It's just preliminary inquiries at this point."

"Thanks. Join me in the shower?" I asked.

"I'll be up in a few. By the time you've finished checking in on the babies, I'll be ready to shower."

I got up, leaned down to kiss her and went to the nursery to look in on John and Sarah. Brianna was feeding John again. Sarah had already eaten and Adele was washing her in the baby tub. I watched her and she showed me how to wash them. I marveled again at how perfect and tiny they were. By the time Adele was done with Sarah, John finished feeding and I helped to wash him under Adele's guidance. Brianna came over to watch me and I thanked her for giving me such beautiful children.

She kissed me. "Thank you, Sam. You played your part."

I finished up and she helped me dry John, then I put the diaper on.

"There you go. Just like any other father," Brianna teased.

"I've got to get ready to go," I said. "Marcia will be waiting for me."

"Our surprise guest should be here when you get back."

"No hints?" I asked.

"Sorry. I really want to surprise you."

"You're a heartless bitch," I teased.

"And you love me," she replied.

"I do. I really do. You've been a big part of the adventure that's been my life for the last year and a half."

"Run off now."

I went upstairs and Marcia was already in the shower, almost done. I told her I'd helped wash John and she smiled and said she'd given me up for a good cause. She got out and I hopped in and washed the suntan lotion off. I got out and put on a nice black plaid polo and tan slacks. Marcia was already in a sun yellow dress with a red floral pattern. I could tell she had a bra on, which was too bad. I tried to peek under her dress to see if she had panties on, but she slapped my hand and told me we didn't have time to fool around.

I let Marcia drive. She was used to driving under the worst of circumstances while I seldom drove at all except to go to movies or grocery shopping. She put the address in her phone and followed the map to the agents office. It was a nice looking place in a stand alone building near a busy intersection. It took about 40 minutes to get there.

Marcia asked the receptionist where to find Bonnie and she led us down to her office.

"You're three o'clock appointment is here, Bonnie," the receptionist said. "Can I get you a coffee or some water?" she asked us before going back to her desk.

"Water for both of us, please," I responded. "Thank you."

Marcia introduced both of us to Bonnie.

"Hi there. I'm Marcia and this is my husband, Sam. We spoke on the phone yesterday. We're looking for a house in the north Los Angeles area. Something in the 250-300 thousand price range."

"I'm sorry to say, I can't find anything like what you wanted in the price range and areas you stated you're interested in. The cheapest thing I have in your area is an 884 square foot, one bedroom, one bath condo at $565,000. I'm assuming you wanted something larger than that."

"You're kidding!" I exclaimed.

"Not kidding at all. This is the first time you've looked at real estate in Los Angeles, I'm guessing," Bonnie said.

"Yes, we just decided in the last couple days we wanted to move here," Marcia said.

"I can find you some things in your price range, but they'll be far from the city center, and nowhere near this area," Bonnie said.

"My God!" I blurted. "We live in a terrific gated community in Southwest Florida in a 2100 square foot, three bedroom, two bath home. We've seen what other houses in our neighborhood are going for and we expected to sell for around $300,000 tops. I mean, what are houses going for that are a similar size?"

Bonnie typed a few different parameters in her computer, looked at a few listings and said, "I've got an 1850 foot townhouse for $1,380,000. I've got some homes from 1850 to 2631 square feet going from $1,900,000 to $2,850,000. The largest one is actually the cheapest of the three, must be a distress sale."

"So, what you're saying is we are going to spend four to nine times more for something roughly the same size as what we're selling?" I asked.

"In this area, yes. Farther away and I can find you comparable prices."

"Shit! That's crazy," Marcia said.

"That's California real estate. I'm sorry."

"Thanks for your time, Bonnie. I'm sorry we wasted it," I said. "Looks like we have to look at other options."

We shook hands and left. As soon as we got in the car, we started talking.

"I didn't expect that," I said. "I knew real estate prices were higher in California. I didn't know they were crazy higher."

"No shit. No wonder they pay police what they pay, and it still isn't enough to own a home."

"Using the standard rule of thumb of two and a half times your annual income to price a home and stretching it to three, we're talking a maximum of $450,000 and that doesn't pay for a cracker box condo," I said.

"What if we dumped most of our savings into it, plus the amount we get for our house?" Marcia asked.

"It gets us up to a around a million dollars down, but if I'm not managing our savings, I'm not contributing anything to our income and our mortgage with just your income shouldn't be over $185,000, which still doesn't get us to a house our size without my finding a job. I'd have to get a job making $50,000 to get up to the 1850 foot square foot condo. Our combined income would have to be up to $300,000 yearly to buy the cheapest house on her list, even completely depleting our savings, and I would honestly say I don't want to do that. It's supposed to be our retirement. Social Security and your retirement pay isn't going to be enough."

"We could look at cheaper areas to live," Marcia said. "We don't have to live in the same area as Brianna."

"We're five hours away by plane. Moving five hours away by car doesn't seem all that great to me."

I ran a quick search of real estate in Riverside on the east side of Los Angeles, getting prices down to half million, then San Bernardino, where it got prices down to about $350,000. Victorville got us down to about $300,000 but it was 80 to 90 miles from Brianna's, maybe three to four hours of driving time during rush hour. Victorville was in San Bernardino County, California, the country's largest county extending from just outside Los Angeles to the Nevada border. It was absolutely huge extending through desert, mountain and valley. Most of the population of the county was in the southwest corner. I looked up the sheriff's office and trainee pay was $49,000 to $53,500. The POST academy was 23 weeks long, almost a half year. After graduation, pay went to $63,000. Not quite as good as the neighboring county of Los Angeles, but the housing was a hell of lot better. I told Marcia what I found.

"It's doable," Marcia said. "Not what we were thinking, but it is doable."

"Yeah," I said. "I just thought of something. I imagined Brianna's place as costing two to maybe four million dollars. Since we now know how far that amount of money goes in her area, I wonder how much her place is really worth?"

"Fifteen to twenty million dollars?" Marcia guessed.

"If not more," I said.

"How can she afford it?" Marcia asked.

"I don't know. We'll have to ask her."

We both fell silent for awhile, thinking about other things, Marcia concentrating on her driving, me thinking about our potential move.

"Have you thought about what to get for the babies?" Marcia asked.

"They seem to have everything they need. I don't know. Maybe we should ask Monique."

"Do you want to stop at the store now; look around maybe, get some ideas?"

"We're better off asking and I want to see who the mystery guest is," I responded.

"Okay. I'm curious myself," Marcia said.

******

We arrived back at the house and went inside. I didn't see anyone in the entry or living room, so we went to the kitchen. William Thornhill was seated at the table speaking with Brianna, Monique, and Adele. The babies were in their carry car seats sleeping. I didn't see Evelyn at first, but finally noticed her kneeling beside William's chair when he reached down to feed her something. William had a plate in front of him he was feeding both of them from. It was only five here, but eight in New York so I'm sure they got off the plane hungry.

"Bill, Evelyn! This is a wonderful surprise," I said. "It's very good to see you."

Bill stood up to shake my hand, and gave Marcia a huge hug and a friendly kiss which Marcia returned affectionately.

"Sam, Marcia, it's good to see you as well. I didn't realize you were going to be here. Brianna's very good at keeping secrets."

"Yes, she is," Marcia remarked. "We knew there were going to be surprise guests, but didn't know who."

"Master," Evelyn said, "may I stand and greet our friends."

"Yes, slave," Bill replied.

Evelyn stood up and hugged and kissed first Marcia, then myself. She was already wearing the standard garb for the house, nothing, and she looked good. She may have dropped a few pounds and an inch or so off her hips. She had nipple shields on and her labial piercing had a medallion proclaiming her as Bill's property. She looked splendid and happy and I felt my cock stir. Bill still had his traveling clothes on. After greeting us, she returned to her Master's side.

Monique came over to kneel at my feet and handed me a collar.

"Master, I am yours for the duration of your trip. Would you collar me, please?"

"Of course." I looked down and saw it was the one Brianna had worn when I was here last time. I fastened it about her neck.

Brianna asked, "Would it be okay with you if we moved you and Marcia to my room so we might give the guest room to Bill and his slave?"

"We would be happy to move. Monique, why don't you move our things immediately."

"Yes, Master." She got up and moved off to comply.

"I know you're not trading in Marcia, Sam, so what gives?" Bill asked. "Brianna told me she married Monique."

"She wishes to have a child as well," Marcia replied, "and she must do so under the same conditions as Brianna did. It's with my permission and Brianna's as well."

"By the way, congratulations on the two little rug rats. You're willing to have more?" Bill asked.

"Crazy as it sounds," I said. "They apparently prefer me to artificial insemination, and if I did it for one, we feel guilty if I refuse anyone else." I put my arm around Marcia. "They're our friends. It seems like the right thing to do."

William looked questioningly at Marcia and she smiled back at him. "Really, I have no objections. I'm confident in my love for Sam and his for me. He will ensure I have my share of attention. I'm not going to begrudge him or my friends of any desire to have children. I'm good, truly."

"Hey, it's your life. I guess I'm still a little gun shy based upon my previous experiences." Evelyn lowered her head.

"I was the same once," I replied. "I would never have been able to share Marcia a few years ago and it's likely the reverse was also true. Our commitment to one another is very strong and I would not do this if Marcia wasn't a hundred percent behind me all the way. In a way, her servitude opened up options unavailable to us before. It made us realize how strong our love is. She chose servitude rather than cheating, putting me in control of her sexuality, which allowed me to experiment with her exhibitionism. Her love and loyalty opened up the possibility of sharing her with another, which freed her to make the same decision."

Marcia hugged me and gave me a big kiss. "What brings you out here?" Marcia said. "I'm sure it wasn't to see the twins."

"Brianna is looking to expand her business. I understand the custom design business has doubled since you modeled for her. She asked me if I'd be interested in financing the expansion for a share in her company. I came out to take a look at her operation and her financials."

"Is this true?" I asked. "Your business is growing so fast?"

Brianna smiled. "It's all true. Marcia made a big impression at the Nude for the Homeless benefit. We started getting a lot more custom jewelry orders immediately, and the business is starting to rival our ready made lines. A lot of the work isn't even in gold or silver plate. They want the real thing. I need to open up a larger manufacturing space and hire more people. I'm afraid I have to move it out of the guest house into a space three times bigger and more modern. Which brought up another idea. How did your search for real estate go today?"