WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would my Master want to have sex with other women?"

I wondered how William would answer that question. It went to the heart of her insecurities, especially given her own guilt for her previous infidelity.

"Your Master no longer has a need for sex with any other woman. He finds himself fortunate to have a slave so devoted to his desires he can want for nothing when it comes to sex. But like most men, he is curious about sex with other women. He would be intrigued to have sex with other women, but your Master does not need it to be happy or satisfied."

"I see."

She fell silent. While she thought about the request, I asked Brianna, "Marcia and I were wondering about the value of your property here after looking at real estate in the area and how you could afford it. You already told me how much your business expected to make last year and even with the growth you're experiencing, I wonder how you can afford this place."

Brianna laughed. "It's been appraised at 36 million for insurance purposes. I guess that wouldn't include the land it sits on. Sometimes, the only way to buy land in the area is to own land. My initial property purchase was in the area, and each time I expanded, I could use the value of the last one to buy the next one. I sold the last property I had when the market was at the pre-collapse high and before I bought again, the real estate market collapsed and I got this for pennies on the dollar from what it was selling for before the collapse. Bought it from the bank. Prices have more than recovered since then so it's worth almost three times what I paid for it then. I have to admit, it was a lot of luck. I was able to pay for most of it from the previous sale. My mortgage was only a couple million and I've since paid it off."

"Lucky and smart," William said.

"So you own this free and clear now?" I asked.

"I do," Brianna replied.

"No wonder you can afford to live here," Marcia said.

"The taxes are pretty stiff, but I'm good for a long time."

"Master," Evelyn said, "I've reached a decision."

"Yes, slave."

"If you decide you wish to, I will have no objections to you fucking the five women in question with a few provisos."

"What would those be?"

"First, you must give me a child as well. I will go off birth control and all future fucking we do will be for the purpose of having a child. Secondly, it will be anonymous as previously mentioned. Lastly, I wish to be present during the process as well as Sam and Marcia. You will both be blindfolded. The women will come in and fuck each of you in turn, one after the other. Marcia and I will be responsible for getting you both erect for each woman. I expect you might be able to do two or three women each session. You could do them all in two or three days or nights, maybe even with a repeat or two. Having Marcia present is to help allay my fears. She's more experienced at this than I am and I could use her emotional support. Having you both fuck them at the same time, I know you're both equally responsible for their possible pregnancy, at least on this occasion. I would be willing to do this for three consecutive days or nights. I'm assuming this is the time they expect to be fertile?" Evelyn asked.

"Yes," Monique asked.

"Those are my conditions," Evelyn said, "should you wish to do so."

"I'll have my lawyer start the paperwork," William said, "to be prepared in the event I decide to partake of your offer." He made a call to New York. When he was finished, he hung up and said, "He told me he should have something to look at tomorrow morning. He'll email them to me and you can look them over, send them to your own attorney."

I looked at Marcia. "Are you willing to participate as Evelyn suggests?"

"I am." She kissed me.

Hell, even the thought of it was starting to make me hard again. Monique noticed and offered to assist in allaying my problem. It wasn't a problem, it was an opportunity. Since I'd been selfish before, I decided to help Monique climax this time. I had her sit on me in a reverse cowgirl facing my feet which were spread on either side of the lounge. She started moving up and down my cock in the most delightful way. To give her an emotional bounce, I had Marcia lick her clit and my balls as she fucked herself on my shaft. Marcia had her cumming in ten minutes, and again five after that. Marcia concentrated on my sack afterward and I felt myself approach a climax. I kissed Monique as Marcia fondled each of my testes in turn in her mouth. When I knew I was mere moments away, I said, "Suck her clit now!" I felt Marcia's mouth leave my balls and heard her sucking on Monique. Monique started moaning and I felt her contract over my cock as I started shooting my load deep into her womb, thrusting as deeply as I could as I emptied myself in spasmodic spurts.

I looked to the side and Bill was pounding his kneeling slave from behind, deep hard thrusts, and Evelyn was squealing in orgasm. While I watched, Bill shortened his strokes and I heard him groan as he released. When his pulsing thrusts ended, he pulled out of Evelyn and I saw their cum leaking from her flowered cunt.

"I forgot how much sex you animals had and how much it stimulated my own sex drive," William panted as Evelyn licked his cock clean.

"It is amazing, isn't it. The more I have, the more I want to have," I said. "Monique, I want you to give Marcia three orgasms in repayment for those she gave you, then a fourth for using her husband."

"Yes, Master," Monique replied. She had Marcia lie down on the nearest empty lounge and dove into her task with relish. Good. Marcia was going to be pleased even if I couldn't do it.

"Brianna," I said. "You're not participating. If anyone could use a good orgasm, I would think it would be you."

"I still don't feel very pretty down there. I used to have such a pretty pussy. I don't want anyone to get too close."

"Spread your legs," I ordered.

"Sam, no!"

"Spread them now, or do I have to take you over my knee?" I could hear tittering behind me in the pool from the slaves on their rafts. Good.

Brianna blushed and reluctantly spread her legs for me. I got down close in the dying light and inspected her pussy. I could see a couple small, neat stitches at the bottom of her vagina, and there were signs of the stretching she'd undergone, but it was not nearly as bad as her fears would have it.

"Looks fine to me," I said. "Bill, Evelyn, look at it and tell me if it looks deformed somehow."

They came close and Brianna tried to close her legs but I held them open. They both bent over and looked at her cunt. I could see Brianna was embarrassed, but I didn't care.

"Looks fine to me," Bill said, "although I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate having a cock in it at the moment."

"If I were inclined to women," Evelyn said, "I'd lick it."

I did. I buried my face in her cunt and slithered my tongue up her hole before sweeping it up her crevice and over her clit, timidly poking out of it's protective sheath. She gasped.

"Tastes fine, too," I said. "You slaves in the pool; get out and inspect your Mistress's cunt and tell me if you see any reason she shouldn't have one of you sluts lick her pussy to an orgasm."

All three of them climbed out of the pool and approached their Mistress where I continued to hold her legs apart on the lounge.

"Look close, then taste it. I want your honest opinion. Is there any reason your Mistress should be denying herself an orgasm?"

One at a time, they all inspected Brianna's cunt and tasted it for themselves.

"No, Master," the last one said, "I would happily give my Mistress the orgasm she deserves."

"What's your name, slave?"

"Lucia."

"I recognize your name. You spend a lot of time with Monique?"

"I did, Master, before she married Mistress."

"Lick your Mistress's cunt. Make her cum."

"Yes, Master," and she began engaging her tongue on Brianna's slit.

I directed the other two to lick Brianna's breasts, heavy with her milk. Between the three of them, Brianna was soon wriggling like a worm on a hook.

"Your slaves love you, Brianna. Never forget that," I said. "Let them please you as they always did. You may feel ugly, but they want you. I want you." I bent down to kiss her, thrusting my tongue in her mouth as she squirmed through her first orgasm. When it was over, I whispered, "Love can withstand a lot, but not rejection. Don't reject them because of some misbegotten conception of beauty. Motherhood is beautiful. Reward them for their love."

They switched places and Lucia kissed me, whispering, "thank you," before taking her place on Brianna's breast. I happily stayed to watch her through three more orgasms, Monique giving her the last one as I watched with Marcia, Bill and Evelyn.

Bill was starting to get hard again, as was I.

"I'd get that taken care of if I were you you," I said. "I recently allowed Marcia to dominate me for a couple days and she gave me the worse case of blue balls. It wasn't pleasant. We'll see you in the morning."

"You, too. Come slave. I want to put this one up your beautiful ass."

"Yes, Master," Evelyn said.

Marcia and I went to Brianna's room and got in the large shower and lathered each other up. Would I ever tire of sliding my hands over her slippery, soap covered body? I doubted it.

It was a half hour later before Brianna and Monique joined us, both of them with slick, cum covered faces and cunts. Marcia and I were in bed already. We looked at them a moment and started grinning.

"Looks like someone has started having a little fun," I said. "About time."

"Apparently, you're the only one with the authority to demand it of me. My slaves let me wallow in my negativity because they're slaves and didn't have the balls to say I was being a brat. I'm glad you managed to set me straight."

"Apparently, being a prick is good for something," Marcia said, smiling.

"As soon as you've showered off your current layer of icing, I'd be happy to spend a little more time tasting you myself," I said, licking my lips lasciviously.

"Good, you can show me what you've learned."

"Be happy to. I think it's going to be an interesting night."

Brianna and Monique disappeared into the bathroom and returned all clean and fresh. That didn't last long. Brianna and I went into a loving sixty-nine while Monique and Marcia did the same. I made sure Brianna climaxed three more times before I felt the pressure building for my own, but rather than waste it down Brianna's throat, I had Monique mount me while I licked the girl cum from Marcia's face and lips. I felt myself explode into her cunt. It was a magical day; a new job, a new place to live and lots of sex.

"Don't forget, slaves," I said before dropping off to sleep, "Your orgasms belong to me beginning at eight tomorrow morning. Until then, you have free reign."

"Yes, Master," Monique said. "Yes, Master," Marcia echoed.

"Thank you, Master," Brianna whispered sleepily, kissing me.

"You're welcome, Brianna."

******