All Comments on 'WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 10'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Possibly one of the worst WBDP episodes

Sorry, you've ruined yourself, so many episodes range from good to excellent, this just felt like a filler. Personally I think you would have been better off holding back on publication until you were ready to end the Florida story and done it all in one.

It was short already and those lists did nothing to shake the feeling it was short and killing time. The part with Jill could have been far better and maybe you have plans for her before they leave, but again feels like wasted space.

As to the lists, I only really picked anything from the 1st - I've always thought of quim and muff as the hair, so IIRC Marcia has no quim or muff and so for this reason, she cannot have a fur burger or a bearded clam. Also where I come from nookie is the act and can range from what Americans call making out to the whole nine yards.

One thing that did tickle me was "Hey, you had it last. If you didn't want to sleep in a puddle, you should have kept it inside you where I left it." I'm glad mine isn't the only bedroom where this conversation takes place, almost word for word :)

All said and done, looking forward to Pt 11

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

First time thru. . . .I like CLOSURE. This chapter just adds to characterization. The NORMALCY of it will be an important contrast to SAM & MARCIA'S new life. I see it as a valuable underpinning to what comes next, even as you move into " TASTE ". Still 5 stars. THANK YOU

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous