WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,604 Followers

Stopping at the ice machine to add ice to our cooler, we headed out to the van. I told Marcia I'd be happy to drive down to the Everglades if she'd drive back.

"Deal," she said.

"I don't want to delay for a full breakfast this morning," I said. "I think we should stop in some drive-thru and grab breakfast and coffee there so we can hit the road."

"Fine," Brianna said, "I prefer the breakfast sandwiches at Burger King."

"The coffee's better at Mickey D's," Marcia said.

"Then let's make a compromise and stop at Dunkin' Donuts," I said. "Great coffee and breakfast sandwiches. If it weren't for the fact we still have our desserts from the Bubble Room, we could even buy donuts, but it's too much."

Everybody agreed Dunkin' Donuts was an acceptable compromise. It had been a short night for everyone, so when we stopped, everyone got coffee except Riyuki, who got tea instead. We all had breakfast sandwiches followed by two more of the Bubble Room desserts, the Red Velvet Cake and White Christmas cake. Zoe was sitting in the other front seat and asked more questions as we ate. She also helped feed me my cake.

"What can you tell me about Everglades National Park, Master?"

"Let's see, the park is called the river of grass. Water used to flow into Lake Okeechobee from the North, primarily the Kissimmee River and flow out in a very slow and wide sheet of water to the South and Southwest eventually going into Florida Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. Two things started happening to interrupt this constant flow of water, development, particularly along the East Coast near Miami and Fort Lauderdale, and agriculture, particularly sugar cane. With development, the Army Corps of Engineers wanted to control the regular flooding which hampered development, so they built a dike around Lake Okeechobee, and canals to direct the water flow and control it, including the Intracoastal Waterway that allowed boats to sail from Port Saint Lucie and Stuart on the East Coast, through Lake Okeechobee and down the Caloosahatchee River to Fort Myers, considerably shortening the trip for boats wanting to get from one side of the state to the other.

"Sugar farming, meant the farmers had to flood their fields at certain times of the year, so they wanted water for that, and using chemicals to fertilize the fields. The growth of fertilizer use including on lawns and golf courses caused rampant vegetation growth which started choking the flow of water, which the canals were already cutting off. The Everglades started to die, starved of the water which was their life blood. They finally realized they were killing this unique place and they've started redirecting water flow back to the park and building retention ponds to hold the fertilized water until it could be strained and sent back in a more purified form. It's started to recover ecologically except for one other problem."

"What's that?" Chantelle asked.

"Snakes; specifically non-native snake species which have no natural predators to keep their numbers in check. People in the large metropolitan areas would buy Burmese Pythons, which have a fairly good nature, and other large constrictor snakes. When they realized what a problem they were to keep, when they became too large, they'd release them in the swamps. Additionally, Hurricane Andrew destroyed a python breeding facility and zoo and they all escaped into the Everglades. Without natural predators, their numbers have exploded and they're killing almost all the mammalian wildlife in the Glades. There used to be one apex predator, the alligator, with a rare Florida Panther thrown in, whose numbers are extremely limited. The gator's territories were around water, and they didn't travel too far from the water. The snakes are everywhere. They swim, they go over the ground. It's estimated we've lost anywhere from 75-99% of the mammals in the Everglades, from rabbits, raccoons, and foxes, to Key deer, and wild pigs. Not to mention huge numbers of birds, many of whom are near extinction anyway. They hold the occasional snake hunts, offering $100 dollar bounties for each snake killed, but I doubt we're staying ahead of the problem. There have been more than 1300 pythons captured in the Everglades and it hasn't touched the problem. They hoped to keep the reptiles south of I-75, but it's a lost battle. The snakes are extending their range northward. They've already found some in North Florida and the panhandle. Theoretically almost all of Florida is habitable terrain for the snakes and there's no reason they can't survive anywhere in Florida. Everywhere they appear, wild mammal populations dissipate. I could see problems happening with the big cattle farms North of Okeechobee too."

"Will we see pythons in the Everglades?" Chantelle asked. "I hate snakes."

"It's unlikely. Their mottled markings make them hard to spot and they generally don't attack people because we're so tall, but it does make going to the Everglades less fun because you're likely to see less wildlife. You'll see some birds, maybe fish, a few alligators, but you used to see a lot more. You go to Yellowstone or Grand Teton you'll see deer, antelope, elk, bears, cougars, bighorn sheep, plus lots of smaller critters. You hardly see anything in the Everglades anymore, just water and grass."

"Why does it take so long to get there?" Zoe asked. "Aren't we in South Florida already and isn't it close?"

"Even though we're not a huge state, we are pretty long and stretched out. Atlanta, in Northwest Georgia is closer to Fort Myers than Pensacola, Florida is, at least by road. The main entrance to the Park is not too far from Miami and you have to drive pretty far South on some crappy roads to actually get to anywhere you want to see. The visitor centers about 200 miles from us."

"Well, if we have to drive for a few hours, that gives us time to play," Brianna said. "Lynn, when you were finally allowed to cum at the hotel last night; did you ask for permission to cum?"

"No, Mistress," she admitted.

"Does your Master usually allow you to cum willy nilly without his authorization?"

"No, Mistress. He doesn't."

"Then why would you do so when under my supervision?"

"I guess I became accustomed to cumming in public while wearing the butterfly, and didn't alter my thinking and behavior when we were finally in private, Mistress."

"That will cost you dearly, slave."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Sam and Marcia. You had this slave in your bed last night. I assume you took advantage of this delightful slut and fucked her. I seemed to hear her squeals of pleasure. Did she once ask for permission to orgasm while she was in your care?"

"She didn't," I said. "I know she climaxed multiple times as I was fucking her slutty pussy."

Brianna looked Lynn dead in the eye and said, "And that will cost you."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Dawn, did you ask for permission to cum last night?"

"I did, Mistress. Every time."

"So the inexperienced sub behaved better than Miss FBI agent slut who's been a sub for two years. Am I hearing this correctly? Lynn Slut? Is this true?"

"Yes, Mistress. I apologize, but it is true," Lynn said with downcast eyes, recognizing her failings.

"You don't deserve to wear your public jewelry. Give it to me."

"Yes, Mistress." Lynn removed the necklace with the manacle charms and her two bracelets and handed them to Brianna. Brianna tossed her a leather collar and two leather bracelets and told her to put them on.

As Lynn put them on, Brianna said, "An undisciplined slave needs to show the world she's undisciplined so she's recognized for what she is, a poor excuse of a slut."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now, remove your skirt."

"Yes, Mistress." She unzipped her skirt in the back and slid it down her legs. She was sitting on the seats with only an anal plug and butterfly between her and the seat. It's too bad I was driving. I would have loved to see this more closely, but I kept my eyes on the road and listened harder. I could see Marcia turned in her seat and watching with interest.

"Take off your top. Hurry, it can only get worse if you dawdle."

Lynn acknowledged the order and unzipped the back of her body stocking, then shrugged herself out of it. Now she was naked. Granted, it was the back of the van and there were no windows, but still, I'm sure it was more than the air conditioning making her nipples hard and putting goose bumps all over her body.

"Dawn, since you were a good little slave and this slut was not, she is going to lick you to an orgasm. Lift your dress and spread you legs, dear, so slut can service you."

I heard Dawn moving in the back, adjusting her position so Lynn could lick her.

"Do you recognize the 'Enforcer' that I used on you last night, Slut?" Brianna asked.

"Yes, Mistress. I do."

"This was used on Dawn yesterday to teach her how to lick cunt. She became quite good very quickly in order to avoid this painful instrument. The quicker she made a woman cum, the quicker her spanking stopped. A similar thing is going to happen today. I am going to wallop you with this on your ass until you make Dawn cum. A slight change however. If Dawn cums before five minutes has elapsed, she will be punished. I will give her twenty swats on her ass if she cums early. I want her to hold out as long as possible while I use this on you. Regardless of how well or poorly you do licking her cunt, I will then spank your pretty little titties, five swats on each of them. Do you have any question about what is to happen?"

"No, Mistress."

"Chantelle please record this for her Master so he knows why his slave is being punished. Slut, I suggest you begin."

As soon as she spoke, I heard the Enforcer fall and Lynn whimper. At a steady pace, I heard them, smack, smack, smack, and I imagined Lynn with her mouth buried in Dawn's snatch licking like her life depended on it. It wasn't long before Dawn was moaning, probably eager to cum, but not wanting to face the paddle herself, so doing what she could to delay it. Smack, smack, smack, like a metronome or the ticking of a clock. I imagined Lynn's ass turning pink, then red, then dark red as the paddle continued to fall. Dawn's moans were getting louder. Every slave in the van knew that attempting to delay your orgasm made it stronger and harder to hide. When Dawn climaxed, she was going to explode. I wondered if she was counting in her head, trying to guess when five minutes elapsed. I knew she wasn't wearing a watch. I could hear the seat squeaking and shaking as Dawn's body moved on it, probably trying to evade the tongue attacking her sex. Smack, smack, smack; both of them desperate, one not to cum and the other to make her. I couldn't help but chuckle.

Dawn screamed, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!, I'm cumming. I'm fucking cumming. Please tell me it's over five minutes."

The smacking stopped. "Five minutes, twelve seconds, Dawn," Brianna said. "You passed.

Dawn started crying she was so relieved, but still moaning, her body quaking still from the intensity of her orgasm. I'll bet it was a whopper. I believed Lynn was crying too, though quieter, less noisy. You didn't become a law enforcement officer if you were afraid of a little pain.

"Put your hands behind your back, Slut," Brianna ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Lynn sobbed.

"I'm fastening your cuffs behind your back so you don't try to protect your breasts." I heard the snap links click. "Would you like me to alternate with each swat, or do you want all of them on one breast and then the other?"

"Alternate, Mistress," Lynn said.

I imagined Lynn's breasts as I'd seen her last night. High and firm, pert, perky breasts; the large areolae, the proud, prominent nipples, begging to be kissed and sucked. I heard the smack and the squeal of pain. I had to admit, the swat didn't sound half as loud as the swats on her ass, but the nerves were so concentrated on the breasts compared to the bum; even half as hard would sting like a mother. Another slap, another whimper. Eight more smacks, eight more groans.

"I'm turning your butterfly on high right now," Brianna said. "I believe cumming might ease the stinging and burning you feel right now. You'd better request permission to cum, or I'll double the number to your breasts and give you five to your cunt as well. I suspect Marcia would be happy to suck your tits if you believe it would help. Just ask her and say please."

"Mistress," Lynn said, "would you please lick and suck my breasts, please?"

"I'd be happy to, slave." Marcia released her seat belt and moved beside Lynn, and I heard the kisses and sucking noises as she attended to her. Three or four minutes passed and Lynn asked for permission to cum.

"Permission granted slave."

Twice more Lynn asked for permission to cum, twice more it was granted. Instead of groans of pain, Lynn was moaning her release. I heard kissing sounds between each one and glanced in the rear view mirror. Marcia and Lynn were kissing as Marcia gently stroked her breasts. After the third orgasm, Brianna unclipped Lynn's hands. They shared one final kiss before Marcia returned to her seat, a big smile on her face. I reached back and she took my hand and squeezed it.

"You may put your clothes on, slut."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I want you to send the movie Chantelle took of your punishment to your Master with your promise to him to behave in a manner more befitting a trained slave."

"Yes, Mistress." Chantelle handed her the phone and Lynn sent the video by text. When she finished, she returned the phone and apologized again.

"I'm sorry, Mistress, I promise I will do better and behave as a trained slave. You won't be required to punish me again."

Brianna stroked her cheek, wiping away a lingering tear. "I should hope not." Then she kissed her, a deep lingering kiss, eagerly returned. For someone who hadn't been with a woman previously, Lynn was turning into someone who welcomed a woman's touch.

We finally reached Everglades National Park and I pulled in. We paid the entry fee and started driving down the road toward the visitor center. It was quite a jaunt, 25 miles or so on a gravel road. The entry from the Miami side of the park was better, we were essentially coming off of US41 in the middle of nowhere. We checked in at the visitor center which provided maps for the boardwalk trails. It also provided a supply of mosquito repellents which were necessary if you were going to walk around this time of year. We got some Cutter's which I've found effective. The tourist season in South Florida goes from October to the end of April with the prime time between Thanksgiving and Easter. In June, things are a lot quieter, so we weren't fighting a bunch of people for parking spots or boardwalk space. Temperatures were already in the nineties every day with high humidity. Despite the lack of crowds, we got a lot of attention. Brianna let Dawn remain outside so she wouldn't have to confront too many people in her net outfit, but all the other women were dressed provocatively and not what one normally wore for hiking around the Glades. I suspect the ratio of men, me, to women drew attention as well. After the last week, I was used to it and enjoyed myself.

The Everglades has a number of different ecological niches to visit and the boardwalks brought you to every type. There were the grassy marshlands, what it was named after. Then there were the gator pools; which tended to be the only place you could consistently find water during the dry season. Despite the presence of the gators, it usually saved a lot of other species who might have died of thirst. The hardwood hammocks where the ground was two-three feet higher than the surrounding land, allowed a few trees like pines or scrub oak to grow which couldn't be under water a large chunk of the year. They were like little islands scattered around the grass seas. We chose one of the longer walks and set out after spraying each other with the repellent.

We did see some wood storks, an endangered species. Wood storks were a bird species that needed a perfect amount of water on the ground. They felt for fish under the water with their beaks. Too much water and the fish were too spread out for them to effectively feed their young and their nests got abandoned. Too little water and the fish died and the nests had to be abandoned. The population was usually counted by how many nests survived.

We kind of broke into pairs as we were walking around. Lynn and Marcia were talking and laughing together, talking about work related things. Riyuki and Chantelle were together, keeping an eye out for Burmese Pythons. Brianna and Dawn were together. I believed they were talking about what Brianna would expect of Dawn if she was accepted as a sex slave. Zoe and I were together and she was asking me questions about the Everglades and we were stopping at every marker on the tour, reading and commenting on what we saw. It tended to leave us behind the others as we spent more time at each stop.

"I wanted to thank you for not being upset I changed my mind about having a child, Master."

"No need to apologize, Zoe. It's no skin off my nose. I was only doing it because some of you wanted children. I'd be perfectly content not having sex with anyone but Marcia. I mean, the variety is nice. It's not that I haven't enjoyed it. I did, a lot, but it complicates our married life, and I would prefer a marriage without complications like being with other people. I worry something could go wrong somehow and we'd upset all the good things we have."

"Yet, it doesn't seem to bother you if Marcia is with someone else, Master." She pointed to Marcia and Lynn who were holding hands and leaning against one another in a very friendly way. "They seem to like each other."

"They've always liked each other. They just have something else to like about each other. They're both submissive to male Masters. And they've enjoyed sex with one another and me. I would be bothered if it were a man she was getting so friendly with. I know where her inclinations lie. Sex with girls is fun and games for Marcia. She has no emotional investment in it. Sure, they're closer than they used to be, but I'm closer to everyone I have sex with too. It's natural. I'm closer to Brianna, Monique, Chantelle and Riyuki than to anyone else at the estate, even you, even though I've had sex with you and a couple others, because I didn't really know who I was having sex with. I might have become closer to you this trip because once you've shared something so intimate, it's hard not to be. In a sense, I'm a little closer to you now just because I knew I had sex with you, but blindfolded sex didn't create the same connection. I want Marcia to be happy. I really want her to be happy with me because I don't want to lose her, but I'm not afraid of it right now. We are enjoying each other so much. Our marriage has never been better and her friendship with Lynn won't affect it."

"I did want to thank you again for agreeing to be our male surrogate and Marcia too, Master. I recognize she's taking a lot on faith to allow you to be with someone else. I also appreciate how you worked things out with Brianna to allow her to give me a slightly larger share of her life."

"Mostly, I want everyone to be happy," I said. "If it's something I can help with, I have no problem helping. Brianna is the mother of my children now. It's possible others will be too. The more everyone gets along, the better the atmosphere for my children, whoever mother's them."

"It's one of the reasons we like you, Master. I don't believe anyone is upset you're going to be living with us. No one I've talked to is annoyed at all. You're very reasonable and don't seem irritated by all the estrogen floating around our place. There doesn't seem to be any game playing involved. What you see is what you get. You seem to understand women."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,604 Followers
1...45678...15