WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before Chantelle climaxed, and Riyuki took her place. Chantelle disappeared in the bedroom to take advantage of the naked slave waiting so vulnerably there. Riyuki was the only one of the women here but Dawn who didn't shave her mound completely. Her pubic hair was long and silky. I'd seen Lynn's Master while he'd masturbated and his hair was closely trimmed. I didn't know about the other sexual partners forced on Lynn, but she seemed to have difficulty navigating the lengthy black hair. Before Riyuki orgasmed, the hair was matted and wet, lying flat from Lynn's saliva. While Zoe replaced Riyuki, Lynn plucked a couple hairs from her mouth and wiped them on the carpet. Riyuki also went into the bedroom, more interested in participation than watching another.

Before Lynn started on Zoe, she said, "My knees are becoming sore, Mistress. Might I have a pillow, please?"

Brianna tossed her a throw pillow from the couch and Lynn placed it under her knees before she buried her face in Zoe's crotch. She must be getting better, or Zoe must have been exceedingly excited before Lynn started as she was creaming Lynn's face in a couple minutes. Lynn turned to face us to see who was next and her face was a mask of cum from the bridge of her nose to her chin. Brianna signaled for Marcia to take Zoe's place and Zoe disappeared into the bedroom as well. I imagined Dawn with a face as messy as Lynn's, coated with girl cum. I wondered if they were returning the favor and letting her cum or if she was as frustrated as I suspected Lynn was currently.

Before Marcia took her seat, she kissed Lynn, forcing her tongue down her throat, dominating her. Sitting back on the chair, she spread her legs and patted her cunt as if inviting Lynn to feed. Lynn leaned in and engaged her tongue and lips on Marcia's wet sex.

"Marcia's slavery ends at eight AM tomorrow," Brianna said. "Her Master is not her full time Master, only what he's earned from getting and keeping off his weight. So at eight, Marcia becomes your Mistress as well. She will be accorded full recognition as such, including use of her honorific. You will address her as Mistress and obey her as if the command came from me. If she wants you to suck her tits or clit, or lick her asshole, you will do so. Wiggle your ass if you understand."

Lynn's ass wiggled, so cute, I wanted to fuck her right then. Marcia's hand was stroking Lynn's hair, petting her like a favored pet, which I suppose she was at this point. I don't know how many pictures Brianna was taking but it must number near 100 as far as I could tell from the flash going off, not to mention the movies I'd made previously. God I was hard. I wanted to cum soon or I would have a serious case of blue balls. I could have gone in and used Chantelle, but as bad as I wanted to cum, I wanted to see what Brianna had planned next. When Marcia orgasmed, she dominated Lynn again, gripping her head and smearing her face all over her leaking cunt, making her lap up all her orgasmic juices. I think Marcia was enjoying the subservience of her friend.

"She's become a much better cunt lapper than she was earlier this evening," Marcia said, standing up over Lynn. "I look forward to seeing how much more she improves by tomorrow night."

Brianna took her place on the chair, parting her legs. "Another cunt, slave." She waited until Lynn started before saying, "Marcia, your Master is suffering from a severe case of priapism. I suggest you surrender your cunt and drain the poor man before he bursts a blood vessel."

"Of course, Mistress. I've been remiss in my responsibilities. He should punish me for my dereliction. Where do you want me, Master? Over your lap? Or do you need to fuck me first?"

"Fuck you first, near Brianna," I growled. "I want you kissing her and squeezing her breasts while I fuck you."

"Immediately, Master."

She leaned over the back of Brianna's chair, turning her head to kiss her and grabbing her breasts with her hands, petting and mauling them. I impaled her pussy, sliding smooth as silk into her tight twat. I started pounding into her, with a firm grip on her hips to keep her from bouncing too much. My view was fantastic. I could see Lynn's cum covered face frantically licking Brianna's folds, and Marcia's hands molding Brianna's milk filled mounds while their lips danced with each other. I was wound tight as a spring, but tried to ignore my need to enjoy the spectacle as long as possible. Brianna climaxed first, further drenching Lynn's face, closely followed by Marcia. When her cunt started strangling my shaft in her shivering sheath, I tightened into a semblance of rigor mortis and flushed my balls of an evening's worth of pressure. I positively exploded my load into Marcia's lava hot pussy, spurting frantically.

When our trembling stopped, Marcia murmured, "Mmm, simply perfect. Was it good for you, Master?"

"Marvelous. You Brianna?"

"Excellent." She stroked Lynn's face. "I am very satisfied with her progress. She's a good slave."

"Thank you, Mistress," Lynn said demurely, her face a mess.

"Are you needy, slave? Do you need to cum?" Brianna asked.

"A slave would be grateful to cum, Mistress."

"I think Marcia should reward you with your first female cunt licking. Of course, you should reward her for her generosity by sucking her Master's cum from her cunt, don't you think?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Lie on the floor. She will get over you and pleasure your needy cunt while you return the favor."

"Yes, Mistress."

Lynn lay on the floor and Marcia positioned her pussy over her mouth and started bearing down to squeeze my seed from her cunt. We could see it dripping down on Lynn's tongue before she lowered herself to cover her mouth. She let Lynn suck and lick her folds for a few minutes while massaging Lynn's breasts before she lowered her head between Lynn's legs and duplicating the sensations on Lynn's pouting pussy. They settled in and Lynn moaned her release twice before Marcia finished with her. Marcia's own pussy glistened with nothing more than Lynn's saliva even though she'd cum twice herself. Marcia got up and reversed herself over Lynn's supine form. She leaned down to kiss her.

"I want to thank you, Lynn. That was very nice. You taste very good and I enjoyed it."

She leaned in for another kiss, longer and more passionate.

When she came up for air, Lynn said, "I enjoyed it as well, Marcia, surprisingly. I wish now I'd known this about myself and you before now."

Marcia laughed. "I'm not sure it would have made a difference. Master and I have rules."

"You have one more task to perform tonight, slave. This Master requires you to clean his cock. I want it nice and shiny before you go to bed," Brianna said.

"Yes, Mistress." Lynn sat up and licked every trace of Marcia's and my spend from my cock and balls. She'd been well trained by her Master. I was starting to become erect again.

"I'm going to bed now," Brianna said, "and see how the other slave is progressing. You can take the other bedroom and do whatever you wish with this slave. I'll take over her training again in the morning."

I stood up and helped Lynn to her feet and we went into the other bedroom. We could hear the sounds of feminine passion coming from the Master bedroom. Lynn got in the bed first, Marcia and I looking down at her, enjoying the sight of her aroused nudity.

"Master," Marcia said, "do you want to fuck this delectable slave?" She was lightly stroking my semi-rigid cock as she asked.

"We agreed I would fuck others only for the purposes of making them pregnant, and never together so we didn't keep adding others to our bed."

"I understand, Master, and I agree with the policy still. However, our policy is primarily intended to protect us from those who are around constantly who could be regular inhabitants of our bed. There's no chance of this slave ever joining us regularly unless she moved to Southern California. Such a transfer would remove her farther from her own Master, so I consider it highly unlikely. I say we take full advantage of this slave's presence and fuck the shit out of her."

Marcia had such a way with words and presented a very compelling argument. God knows I wouldn't mind fucking the shit out of Lynn. Her tongue lashing already had my cock half hard, a fact not lost on Marcia who continued stroking it. Her words and actions spurred further blood flow and I grew thicker and longer. Lynn looked up at us wondering what our decision would be.

"She looks as if she works out as hard as I do, Master, and I suspect her cunt is as tight as mine, especially with the plug in her ass. I want you to have her. Tonight her cunt, tomorrow her ass. I want you to fuck her like the slut slave she is."

My cock was at full mast, Marcia's words and stroking having the intended result.

"Fuck it!" I said. "Lie on the bed, Marcia, and let the slut get over you in another sixty-nine."

Marcia kissed me hard and climbed onto the bed. Spreading her legs, she pulled Lynn over her and started nuzzling her sex. I watched for a few moments, enjoying the sight of their splayed limbs and eager tongues slithering into wet creases. Damn, the things I did for God and country. I climbed onto the bed and easily pushed into Lynn's liquid heat, feeling her spasming around me as soon as I did, still highly charged with the stimulation she'd been under all evening long. Marcia was right. She was exceedingly tight, finely tuned and incredibly sexy. She bucked back against me, moaning her release. She would receive the benefit of my earlier orgasm. It would take awhile before I'd cum again.

I started off slow; long, deep strokes the full length of my cock. I felt Marcia's head near me, her hair tickling me as she energetically lapped the folds near my cock's intersection with Lynn's cunt. Every so often, she would lick my cock or suckle my balls before returning to her primary task of making Lynn cum. And cum she did. Every three or four minutes, I'd feel her sheath tighten over my prick and feel it flooded with a fresh spate of cum. I started playing with the plug in her ass, twisting it or tugging on it, pulling it out part way and pushing it in again. The frequency of her orgasms increased to the point it was hard to tell when one stopped and the next started. I could hear Marcia moaning near my balls, so I knew Lynn was doing her job as well. I increased the pace of my thrusting.

Having her ass, cunt and clit played with while inundated in the scent and flavor of my slave must be doing wonders for Lynn's libido because she seemed to be cumming constantly. Her spasms of pleasure were rapidly milking me to the edge of my own release. I started fucking her faster.

"Fuck! I'm cumming. Oh, fuck, it's not ending," Lynn moaned, her voice muffled in the folds of Marcia's sweet pussy. Her last frenzied palpitations drawing forth my cum, drenching her cunt with my cream. I continued thrusting through the end of my spurting release. When it was over, I lay there inside her enjoying the final tremors of her orgasm which Marcia dragged out with her quick tongue. I finally began to shrink and pulled out to find Marcia's mouth there to lick me clean, before she resumed lapping the cum dripping from Lynn's trembling pussy.

We lay like that for awhile, basking in the expended tension of our desire. I finally rolled over on my side, totally exhausted. Lynn rolled the other way, and Marcia remained, her head at our feet, breathing hard as she regained her breath, able to draw full breaths without the weight of our bodies on her.

"Master," Lynn said, "I don't know if I've ever cum harder. You work very well together. I'm totally sated. I never thought I would so enjoy being with another woman. Is it like this for you always?"

"I'd say fairly often, anyway. We do enjoy our sex," I said.

"May I say you have a lovely cock, Master?" Lynn said.

"He does, doesn't he," Marcia piped in, stirring finally. "It's not only big but he knows what to do with it. Even our lesbian friends enjoy being with him on occasion, as he tends to encourage mingling so they can enjoy the comforts of each other as well as him. He's not threatened by girls enjoying girls. I think it adds to his enjoyment."

Marcia finally sat up. "Speaking of girls, I want to nibble on your breasts. I love your breasts. They look quite perky and your nipples look yummy." Marcia bent over her friend and started laving her breasts, teasing them to turgid tautness. Lynn moaned again, still dangling on the precipice of her arousal.

Leaving her magnificent mounds to Marcia, I nudged my head between her legs and forced them apart so I could taste her sex. Marcia had seemed to enjoy her cunt, and if she did, I would too.

"My God," Lynn whimpered, "don't you people ever get enough."

"You're a new toy," Marcia said, "and we both love to play with new toys."

Her mouth started caressing their crinkled hardness. Between us, we rapidly brought Lynn to another release, her hips bucking up against my mouth, teasing her stiff, prominent clit. Her cum was a tantalizing mixture of sweet and tart, which I lapped up like a dog.

"Please let me rest, Master" Lynn moaned. "I've cum so many times today and I'm exhausted."

Marcia and I smiled at each other over her body. "Fine, you can sleep a few hours, as long as you understand we will wake you up and use you again like the slave slut you are," I said.

We cuddled her between us and fell asleep, waking her after a few hours later to double team her again, me taking her breasts and Marcia her cunt. We woke her again before my alarm went off, me fucking her kneeling form as she licked Marcia to orgasm. We had another thirty minutes to nap until we had to get up, taking a quick shower to stir my blood and wake me. It would take some caffeine to finish the job however. I brushed my teeth and went into the Master bedroom to see if the others were stirring.

Dawn was still tied to the bed. Brianna was riding her mouth while Chantelle nibbled at her sex. The others were in the shower. Dawn's hips were rolling up to Chantelle's mouth, riding her tongue to a loud climax, fairly well smothered in Brianna's cunt.

I slapped Chantelle's ass. "Up and at 'em," I said. "It's a long drive to the Everglades. We need to leave soon to have maximum time in the park."

"Just a minute," Brianna moaned, "I'm almost there." She was grinding her cunt against Dawn's face. The mask over the lower half of Dawn's face was almost white, it was so thick. It was obvious she'd been well used by all four women last night. Inside a minute, Brianna was moaning her way through her climax and a fresh layer was added to Dawn's face. Brianna stood up when she was finished and went into the bathroom. I started releasing Dawn.

"Give yourself a moment before you stand, slave," I said, loosening her blindfold and bonds. "Your arms and legs will be stiff from being in restraints all night. Sit up and rub your limbs to restore circulation before you try to stand."

"Thank you, Master."

"I also suggest you take a shower. Your face is a mess. But make it fast. We're leaving."

"Yes, Master."

"Wear something sexy. I think you're going to have a lot of sex today, so we should have easy access to all the good parts."

Dawn laughed. "Yes, Master."

Brianna came walking in. "And after you've showered, we're replacing your old butt plug with this one." She set it down on the bureau. "We have to prepare you for your first ass fucking. You can remove that plug when you use the toilet and please wash it thoroughly."

"I thought Master Sam couldn't fuck me, Mistress."

"Oh, no. He's not going to fuck you. You wish to become my sub. I'm going to fuck you." She held up a strap-on. "With this. Zoe, make sure this gets packed with our things today. I'm sure we'll have the opportunity for some sex at some point on this trip."

"Yes, Mistress," Zoe replied, smiling.

"Let's go," Brianna said. "We're wasting time." She went back into the bathroom. Dawn scurried in after her. I know Brianna and her slaves used strap-ons to fuck each other occasionally, but I suspect it was mostly the other hole. I doubted they did much ass fucking, but Brianna did say she would be pressing Dawn hard and fast to see if this was something she really wanted or she was a pretender. I had to wonder myself. I know Chantelle enjoyed regular cock, but she leaned more lesbian than hetero. I certainly didn't expect her to leave Brianna for a guy any time soon, although I supposed it could happen if the right one came along. Dawn struck me more like Marcia. Someone who greatly preferred men, but was willing to have a little girl fun as long as it was fun and games and not anything serious. Marcia wasn't going to leave me for a woman no matter how much fun she had with them.

I went back to our room to see how Marcia and Lynn were doing. Both of them were showered, made up nicely and ready to go. Since Marcia was no longer my slave, unfortunately, she wasn't wearing a dress, though I have to say what she chose instead was making my heart melt and cock harden. She was wearing some black slacks that looked painted on, hugging each curve of her legs, hips and butt to cameltoe perfection. If I looked closely, I could see the ring from her labial piercing. The pants had a zipper on the side instead of the back or front so the seam wouldn't ruin the view. Her top was red and plunged wide and deep almost to her navel. If it wasn't so tight, her breasts might have fallen out. Instead, the view of her cleavage was breathtaking and her nipples were obvious bumps, even to the bars she wore in her piercings. Sandals with straps winding around her legs to mid calf completed her ensemble.

Lynn had on what looked like a fishnet bodysuit under a mid-thigh miniskirt. There were narrow opaque panels extending from the top of her areolae to just below the swell of her breasts, but the rest was all net and a pleasure to look at. She was wearing knee high boots with wide high heels. In a way, it was a throwback to the sixties, but what a way to carry out the style. At least she could walk on the boardwalks around the park.

"Is that a bodysuit you have on, slave?"

"Yes, Master."

"I believe your Mistress told you your pussy and ass had to remain bare and available," I said.

"Yes, Master. It's crotchless, see," and she pulled up the hem of her miniskirt to show me she was indeed crotchless. She spun around and I could still see her butt plug inserted in her ass. She dropped the hem and smoothed the skirt down. "It's all good."

"It's better than good," I responded, "it's incredible."

"Thank you, Master."

"Marcia, I can't say enough about your outfit either. Is it even possible to sit down in those pants without cumming or giving yourself a wedgie?"

Marcia laughed. "The material is quite stretchy, Sam, so it is possible, but it's tight enough to make me horny all day long."

"It's a good thing we have a plethora of people who are willing to alleviate any elevated desire your pants might give you."

"One of whom might be you?" She asked.

"I think you can put me to the top of that list. It's amazing how much freer you are now you've resigned your position."

"Freer here. LA will be a different matter. Except for the estate, my former clothes here will become my clothes out there."

"Well, keep these outfits. I'll look for occasions when we can go out of town. If you're ready to go, meet everyone by the door. Slave, I believe you should put your butterfly back in. We want a horny little slut traveling with us today."

"Yes, Master." She dutifully took the recharged device and slipped it back on.

We met everyone else by the exit. Dawn was wearing a lace top which I suspected normally would be worn with a brassiere, but it wasn't today and her nipples protruded from the lace. She had on a light summery skirt which swirled around her legs as she walked. Everyone looked exceedingly sexy. I was such a lucky fucker. Brianna was pleased at how Lynn was dressed. She pushed her fingers through the fishnet and fingered her nipples until they were hard.

1...34567...15