WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,533 Followers

Both of them did as she asked. Lynn had to step out of the straps of her butterfly. I shot some more pictures. Lynn looked like she worked out as hard as Marcia did. She was strong and lean. I thought I should record the whole interview. It looked like it might be interesting. Both of them sucked their juices from the vibrators. Lynn's was particularly thick with her cream. I wondered how many times she'd cum already.

"I already know Slut's details. She's a clerk at a sex shop looking to make a career change, but I want to know more about you," Brianna said. "What's your deal. How do you know Sam and Marcia?"

"I worked with Marcia, Mistress," Lynn replied.

"Come here. Stand right in front of me."

Lynn stood in front of Brianna and Brianna worked two fingers into Lynn's cunt, slowly finger fucking her as she continued her questions.

"I understood that, and know your Master is a US Attorney in Orlando, but in what capacity did you work with Marcia. I know you worked together on some task force, it was in your introduction of Edgar. Are you a police officer like she is? An attorney? What?"

"I'm an FBI officer, Mistress," Lynn admitted. She started breathing harder. She'd been having unrelenting orgasms for nearly two hours.

"A federal law enforcement officer? I admit it surprises me some to hear that. I suppose it's how you know a US Attorney. What was this task force you worked together on?"

"Innocent Images, Mistress. We arrested people posting pictures of minors on-line."

"Were you Marcia's boss on this task force?"

"I was not the head person, Mistress, but it was an FBI task force, so I guess I was her superior."

"And you've never been with a woman before?"

"No, Mistress."

"How long have you been a submissive?"

"Two...years...Mistress. Please Mistress, permission...to...cum? Oh...God," she panted.

"Not yet. You have more questions to answer yet."

"I don't...know...how...long I...can...hold...out. Ask...quickly,...Mistress. Fuck!"

"Is the US attorney your first Master?"

"Yes...God...Yes... Oh, please."

"Twenty swats for not addressing me as Mistress."

"Yes,...Mistress...Oh, fuck!...I'm cumming...Oh...Oh...Fuck Me!"

Lynn's back bowed and she rolled her pelvis against Brianna's hand, clutching the hand to her cunt as her legs quivered.

"Fifty more for cumming without permission, you disobedient slut."

"Yes, Mistress." Lynn was still shaking, though she finally managed to release Brianna's hand so she could remove it from her cunt. Brianna held up her hand and made Lynn lick it clean.

"I shall be interested in hearing how you first learned you were submissive, slave, but I am interested in other things at the moment. Have you ever been tied and blindfolded?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Fucked in the ass?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Sucked cock and did you swallow or have him cum on your face?"

"Yes to both, Mistress. I've swallowed and been cum on, by three men at the same time."

"If you've been with three men at once, does that mean all three of your slut holes were used at the same time?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Wonderful, a three hole slut. Does your Master frequently share you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you know the others who used you?"

"No, Mistress, I am blindfolded each time."

"So, you don't know if you were fucked by judges, other attorneys, FBI agents, or criminals?"

"I assume they weren't criminals, Mistress. I trust my Master to keep me safe."

"Does he place any restrictions upon your use?"

"If they fuck my cunt or ass, they must use condoms, Mistress."

"Has he ever let any of them use you without a condom?"

"Twice, Mistress. He said they were recently medically cleared."

"Has he placed any restrictions on my use of you?"

"The same, Mistress. If I'm fucked by a man, they must use a condom or be medically cleared of venereal disease."

"Have you worn butt plugs?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"How long since you've been with your Master?"

"Three weeks this weekend, Mistress."

"Does he let you cum when he's not present?"

"Only when he's watching me on camera, Mistress."

"And before today, how long since you climaxed?"

"A week, Mistress."

"What are your hard limits, slave?"

"I won't be pissed on, nor drink piss. I won't be shit upon. If my Master wants me to suck his cock after fucking my ass, he must cleanse me preceding the ass fucking."

"Cleanse you?"

"Yes, Mistress. At least two enemas."

"Anything else?"

"I can't be marked, Mistress, which rules out certain disciplinary instruments. No public humiliation in front of anyone who knows me or my position."

"A fairly comprehensive list. Sam, get Marcia for me, would you please?"

I turned off the camera. "Of course."

"Get Zoe too, Sarah's done and needs to be burped and I need to feed John."

"No problem." I went outside and asked Zoe and Marcia to come back into the van, telling Zoe that Brianna wanted help with the children. They both got inside and I followed them in. Brianna handed Sarah to Zoe and picked up John and settled him on her other tit.

"Marcia," Brianna said, "please remove your dress."

Marcia obeyed and stood before us in all her nude glory.

"Lynn told us a little more about her situation and your relative positions on the task force. She was your superior?"

"As an FBI agent, she was above me, though she wasn't the head of the task force," Marcia replied, "yes, Mistress."

"That's what Lynn said. Did you work well together?"

"We did, Mistress. We worked well and did excellent work together; caught a lot of low life scumbags," Marcia replied. "I consider her to be a friend, both personally and professionally."

"Lynn has to learn to lick cunt. I could have her lick me, or Zoe, or even Slut over there, and she will do all of them eventually. But I'm thinking the first cunt she should lick is yours. Would it please you for your friend and nominal superior on the task force to bring you to orgasm?"

"I would enjoy being her first very much, Mistress."

"Give me my phone back, Sam."

I handed her the phone and she handed it to Lynn.

"Establish a FaceTime connection with your Master. Text him first so he knows it's you. Tell him he's about to see what he wished to see; you licking your first cunt, live." Lynn began the process of connecting with her Master.

Brianna slid over on the seat she was seated on and patted the place she'd just vacated. She told Marcia, "Sit down right here, spread your legs, and let Lynn have a taste of slave cunt other than her own. If she doesn't do a sufficiently pleasing job, we'll add another thirty swats to her punishment." She handed me the 'Enforcer' I'd used previously on Dawn.

"Give her a taste of this so she knows what she's facing if she's not sufficiently pleasing."

I gave Lynn a hard swat with the wicked little paddle and she gave a sudden yelp. She now knew what she was facing. Lynn finally established the video connection with her Master and handed the phone to Brianna.

"Good evening," Brianna said. "I'm Mistress Brianna and your slave is about to lick her first cunt. I thought you might enjoy watching the first one."

"I would. Very much so," he said.

"I thought you might. If she is not adequately pleasing in performing her duties, she will be punished with a horrible little instrument called the 'Enforcer'. I highly recommend it for recalcitrant slaves. It does wonders for their disposition. Go ahead and get comfortable; pull your cock out if you wish to masturbate while your slave performs. Somebody else will be filming the action. I'm still feeding my baby." She reversed the camera and handed it to me and I focused on my wife, splayed open on the seat with Lynn kneeling in front of her.

"Tell me, little slave," I said. "Do you like me showing another man my slutty little slave surrendering her cunt to another woman until you cum?"

"Yes, Master," Marcia whimpered, already excited at what was going to happen.

"Go ahead, Lynn, lick my wife's cunt."

She hesitated, "I don't know what to do?"

"Has no one licked your pussy, slut?" I asked.

"Yes, Master."

"Do what they did to you." I swatted her ass again, hard. "It's not magic."

She leaned forward and her tongue came out and licked up Marcia's slit. Marcia's legs went a little wider and she mewled. Thus encouraged, Lynn licked more. Eventually, becoming more comfortable in what she was doing, she did more than merely lick. She began thrusting her tongue up Marcia's wet sheath, then nibbling her inner labial lips, pushing back the protective folds and exposing more of the tiny rod of her clit to lips and tongue. Marcia became more and more aroused, her pussy leaking profusely as her excitement increased. The idea her friend and an FBI agent to boot, licking her to completion, was driving her wild with desire. It finally reached a point where Marcia could no longer keep her hands away and she grabbed Lynn's head and ground her face into her pussy, squirming in pleasure.

"Suck my clit, Lynn. Suck it now," Marcia whimpered. She dragged Lynn's head up until her mouth was over the engorged nub.

"Master, my I please cum?" Marcia asked as Lynn obeyed.

"Cum, slave," I ordered and Marcia soon melted into her first orgasm with her former work partner, releasing more fluids which she rubbed Lynn's face in until the whole bottom of her face was awash in her cum.

"May I have another, Master?" Marcia begged. "I want to cum again."

"Let the others have their turn, little slave. You're not the only one who wants to orgasm."

"Yes, Master." Marcia reluctantly released Lynn's head and closed her legs. She got down on the floor with Lynn and kissed her passionately, before licking her cum off her face. "Thank you, Lynn. You did well for your first time."

I glanced at the phone and saw Lynn's Master squeezing the last of his release from his cock. He'd enjoyed it too, it appeared. Brianna signaled for the phone. I handed it to her and she reversed camera's again, speaking face to face with the Master.

"I hope you enjoyed your slave's introduction to lesbian sex?"

"Very much so."

"She will have a lot of photos and videos to send you when she's released from my service. Unfortunately, she's going to be very busy for the next twenty-four hours."

"I understand. Use her well."

"You needn't worry on that account. She's got five other cunts and one cock to service before she's freed."

"Thank you for your help."

"It's my pleasure, I assure you." Brianna broke the connection.

"Zoe, John's finished feeding. Please take him. Lynn has one other cunt to satisfy before we leave." She pulled up her dress and spread her legs. "Sam, give her the other 68 strokes she's owed for her disobedience."

Why not, it was a nice ass and I'd enjoy turning it red. I did take some mustard off from the first two swats I'd given her as she was getting so many and I knew how much the 'Enforcer' stung. I also paused between each stroke, letting the pain of the last swat die before introducing another. Soon, Lynn was waggling her ass back and forth in an aborted attempt to avoid the next slap of the paddle, but she continued to lick her Mistress as she was supposed to and even managed to give Brianna two orgasms before her spanking was ended.

"That was quite pleasant," Brianna said when Lynn stopped. "I have every belief you'll be an excellent rug muncher before your slavery is over. We need to go have our dessert now. Put your vibrators back in and your dresses on." Both slaves leaped to obey.

Marcia also got dressed. I called the others into the van and as soon as everyone was on board, made the ten minute drive back to the Bubble Room. The parking lot had a few openings including a couple which could handle the van. They started looking around as soon as we parked. The Bubble Room is unique in my experience as far as restaurants go. It's painted a host of colors with a plethora of different trims, almost like a gingerbread house. There are all kinds of places inside and outside for people to take pictures and the inside was even stranger. There were a lot of photo's of movie and broadway stars gone by, which wasn't unique in and of itself, but the place was a madhouse of other things, from antique toys, to ridiculous signs, to Christmas tree lights to artless trash. There was a train constantly running all around the building up near the ceiling. You were waited on by 'bubble scouts' who wore what looked like Campfire Girl uniforms for adults, with dozens of pins and patches each scout picked for themselves from wherever they could be found, slapped on their uniforms.

Marcia and I had been there a half dozen times, and Lynn said she'd been there twice. Dawn had never been there.

I turned around in my seat after parking. "You need to go in this place. It's outrageous and intriguing. Walk all around, upstairs and down, maybe take some pictures of each other, but it's getting late and I don't want to stay long. We have to get the twins to the babysitter. Since Lynn has been here before, she can stay in the van with the babies. I want Marcia to go inside one last time because we're leaving town and don't anticipate coming back. I'm going to order eight different desserts to go, along with some bubble bread and sticky buns. We'll take them with us and eat them later. I suggest we just share them all, so you can taste a little of everything. They're all huge desserts. Does anyone have a problem with that?"

A multitude of no's greeted my question and we all got out except Lynn and the kids. Inside I ordered four helpings of bubble bread, four of sticky buns, and eight different desserts. Key Lime pie and cheesecake could be had just about anywhere so I ordered the Very Moist Chocolate, White Christmas, Red Velvet, Orange Crunch, Tropical Breeze and Jamaican Rum Cakes, and the French Chocolate Torte and Buttercrunch Ice Cream Pie to go. While waiting, everyone walked around, taking pictures, commenting and pointing the different oddities to each other. When the food came, I gave a loud whistle which Marcia knew was a signal to round everyone up. The desserts really were huge and it took two shopping bags to carry everything out. As soon as everyone was buckled in and I got us back on the road, I suggested, we eat the Ice Cream Pie now because it would melt before we got home. They pulled out that box and passed it around, everyone taking bites. Brianna fed me mine so I could keep my eye on the road. It tasted good enough and was spread among enough people, we also ate the Orange Crunch cake.

We made a quick stop at WalMart for more baby supplies and made it home by 9:45. Brianna, Zoe and I took the children and all their things to Karen's next door. Marcia went inside our house to get the things we'd need, clothes, toothbrushes and the like, some more of our toys and chargers, plus more waters for the cooler. Karen answered the door and let us in and Brianna gave Karen her phone number along with any instructions she felt pertinent. Zoe set up the play pen where Karen said she wanted it, in her bedroom. We filled it with their blankets and a few toys and laid them down to sleep. We left the carriers in the foyer where they'd be easy to find when the twins woke up. I said we'd be at the Everglades tomorrow and gave her the number of a pediatrician she could call if something happened and we were too far away to get back quickly.

"Don't worry," Karen said. "I raised four of my own and have five grandchildren already. I can probably do this in my sleep. You kids have a good time."

Oh, if she only knew the good times we planned on having. I gave her a quick hug and thanked her for looking after them. I made sure Marcia had everything we needed and the house was locked up again, then we set out for the Hyatt Regency.

It was a short drive and we arrived shortly after leaving the house. As soon as we were all in the suite, everyone disrobed, the slaves because they had to, the dominants because we wanted to. It had been a couple hours since Lynn was spanked and her ass barely had a pink tinge to it. Brianna ordered Dawn and Lynn to remove their vibrators and clean them with soap and water so they could be recharged, to pee and then shower and return to the rest of us a quickly as it was possible. They both disappeared and in less than ten minutes returned to the living area, both still faintly damp from the shower. Brianna asked Chantelle to find two butt plugs, a larger one for Lynn, something smaller for Dawn and some lubricant. Lynn accepted she would be plugged stoically, Dawn was worried, never having been anally penetrated before, a fact she made Mistress aware of.

"Will it hurt, Mistress" she asked.

" A little," Brianna admitted, "but not significantly. Each of your spankings would have been more painful than the plug will be. Do you want to use your safe word?"

"No, Mistress," Dawn replied.

Chantelle returned, having found two right away.

"Sam," Brianna said, "please put Dawn's plug in. Marcia, you will plug our FBI agents ass."

"Bend over, Dawn," I ordered, and after she obeyed, I put some lube on Dawn's pucker and penetrated her ass with first one finger and after working it around to stretch the muscle, a second. Dawn groaned softly as I worked my fingers around her rectum. Removing my fingers, I added a little more lube to her dark passage and some to the plug and started working it in. Her groans increased in intensity until the wide part of the plug slipped past the barrier and she gave a sigh of relief as it slid up to the outer flange.

"Stand up now," I ordered. Dawn slowly stood and realized that except for a feeling of fullness no amount of squeezing would relieve, it wasn't all so painful.

Lynn was the next to bend over and find a pair of fingers spreading lube all around and into her crinkled brown bud. I appreciated the psychological impact of Marcia being the one to invade her anus. On the law enforcement scale, FBI agents considered themselves the top of the heap, followed by other federal agencies, then with local police officers just above mall cops or other private security firms. Despite their friendship, this sense of superiority was deeply ingrained in most FBI agents, and Marcia's digits fingering her ass had to be mildly humiliating. Lynn's plug was at least two and a quarter inches wide in my estimation and she squirmed while being impaled on it. Marcia stroked her ass cheeks after it was fully inserted, then slapped her bum hard.

"Sam, if you would please, tie Slut down on the bed as you did Marcia a couple days ago, then blindfold her. Everyone except Lynn may then have free use of the slave for the rest of the night. She may be untied to relieve herself, but should be immediately restrained again," Brianna said.

I got the restraints from our bag and secured her to the king size bed, splayed out like a whore welcoming her newest client. When she was blindfolded, I pinched her nipples and stretched them out from her body, making her groan. I released them and teased them with my tongue instead and her groans turned to moans and her pussy began unfurling. I suspected she was in for a long night. Everyone was pretty horny by this time. When I returned to the living area, Lynn was licking Chantelle to Chantelle's verbal encouragement.

Brianna was ordering, "You may not use your hands, Lynn; only your mouth until you have licked every cunt in this room, after which you may have a little cock. Do not wipe the cum from your face. I want you to smell our scent every second. I want your face drenched in it. Nod if you understand."

Lynn nodded, continuing to work Chantelle's folds as she did so. Satisfied she was following her orders, Brianna took out her phone and took more photos of Lynn's blonde locks buried between Chantelle's mocha thighs, her tongue lapping Chantelle's flowing fluids. Lynn's Master would be very pleased with the pictures of his slave subservient to so many women. I sat down on the couch with Marcia, petting her, and watched the entrancing display. Lynn's ass was bisected by the glass plug and it was captivating to see her ass wiggling as she tongued the cunt before her. I don't know if Lynn had any lesbian inclinations, but whether she did or not, it was easy to see she was becoming aroused by her subjugation. I could see from across the room her vaginal lips unfolding and moisture begin to bead on them.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,533 Followers