WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went harder, and moved the contact point from her soaking sheath up the lips towards the clit and back down, tap, tap, tap, TAP, TAP, TAP. She was shaking, quivering like a bowstring. She was warm enough. The strongest blow yet on her sex, right on her clit, quickly followed by a second. During her arousal, her heart had pumped blood, flooding her sex, her inner lips descended and full, the outer lips puffy, her clit hard and demanding. Then instant the crop struck, she surged in her bonds, straining up, her back bowing as much as it could and she started screaming.

"I'm cumming, Monsieur; I'm cumming. Mon Dieu! Fuck me, Monsieur. Fuck me!"

By kneeling, I was at the perfect height to penetrate her and I shoved my cock straight up her cunt. It went in without a problem, she was so wet. She moaned louder, almost crying. I started pumping, hard, going for my rhythm, not hers. She'd already climaxed. I went like a jackhammer, slamming into her over and over. I managed to keep her orgasm going, not slowing down enough for it to ease. Her wet cavern was putting the squeeze on my cock, massaging and kneading my prick like bread dough. A half dozen more strokes into her heated sheath brought about my own explosion, expelling my load in spurt after spurt. I was grunting like a caveman as if I'd lost all speech. Eventually, my balls ran out of cum and all I could do was feel her continuing to work me like there was still something remaining to be had.

I pulled out and took a few more pictures of her red bottom and my cum leaking from her cunt in white, sticky strings.

"Was that what you wanted, slave?" I asked.

"Oui, Monsieur, it was. It was perfect." She sighed. "Absolument parfait. Merci."

I released her. She stood up, stretching. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. I kissed her back.

"I need to get going. Put everything back in the chest. You can shower, but leave in a half hour, go to the truck rental place and wait for me there. I don't know how long it will take to unload the truck, but I'll get there as soon as it is." I smacked her bottom with my hand. She jumped, startled. "Lock up when you leave. We need to get you back to the Hyatt so you can get ready for your date."

"Oui, Monsieur."

I put on my clothes and climbed into the cab of the truck. It was less than two miles to Goodwill. When I got there, I pulled into the unloading area. There was a guy helping unload people's stuff. I told him he might want a couple more people to help us as I had a lot of things and some of it was quite heavy. He stuck his head inside the door and asked for a couple more to give him a hand. I opened the gate and waited for the volunteers to join me at the back and we started unloading. With four people, it only took a half hour.

"Do you want a receipt?" He said at the end.

"Sure. Make it out for $300."

"All that stuff was worth more than that."

"It probably was, but I don't know how much more and I don't want to fight with the tax man about my deductions later. $300's fine. I'm just glad I had a place to bring it so more people could get use out of it."

He nodded and handed me the receipt after putting the amount down on it. I took the time to write down individual descriptions on the larger items I donated and then general stuff, three boxes of books, two of clothes, etc. I got back in the cab and headed for the truck rental place. Chantelle was there waiting for me. I closed out the rental and climbed into the car, letting Chantelle drive us to the Hyatt. While she dressed, I showered and put on a fresh shirt and shorts.

I looked at my texts after dressing and saw something from Brianna. I looked and saw a movie of Marcia licking Monique with Brianna behind her with Marcia's new toy, plundering her cunt. There was volume in the movie and I could hear Marcia cumming as she was pounded. The accompanying text said this was one of many and I would receive them all when I got to California, but this was a taste of what I could expect and to expect one or more photos or movies every day. I watched the movie again and sent a reply to Brianna with a photo of Chantelle tied to the top of my toy chest with a red ass and cum dripping from her cunt.

Touché, she replied.

Show it to Marcia so she knows she's getting fair value in return, I sent.

I'm looking at it now. Marcia here. Mistress is letting me answer. I'm proud of you.

I love you.

You, too.

Joe was there precisely at 6:30 and Chantelle answered the door. She was wearing a knee length skirt with a nice plunge on the front. Joe whistled.

"Come in," she said, "I'm touching up my make-up and won't be a minute."

"Adding make-up is gilding the lily," Joe said. "This is for you." He handed her a yellow rose.

"Hey, Joe. I just got her back here," I said. "I'm going to grab a bite at the restaurant downstairs before heading back."

"Do you want to come with us?" Joe asked politely.

"No thanks. No one needs a third wheel on their date. You have a good time."

He mouthed the words, 'thank you', before Chantelle came out. She took Joe's arm and said, "I'll see you tomorrow, Sam." And probably earlier if he doesn't keep you out past midnight, I thought.

I went down to grab a bite to eat. Later, I decided I should move my car to the other side of the parking lot. It wouldn't do for Joe to see me parked there when he dropped off Chantelle later. I parked on the other side of the resort. I was watching a little TV in bed when I got a FaceTime request from Marcia. I turned off the TV and accepted. Instead of Marcia's face, I saw Zoe and as soon as she saw I'd answered, she switched cameras and I saw Marcia hanging from the chin-up bar, her arms and legs spread. Brianna was licking her pussy while Adele paddled her bottom. Before Zoe disconnected, I saw Marcia squirming through two distinct orgasms. I saw it as a game of one upsmanship. I'd have to think of an appropriate response.

I turned on the TV again, my cock hard, imagining Marcia made to cum over and over by Brianna. Overcoming my arousal at last, the TV went off and I went to sleep. I woke up to find Chantelle sucking my prick fiercely, getting me to full hardness within a minute. I thought she would stop and mount me when she did, but she continued caressing my shaft in her mouth and throat until I released, happily swallowing every drop until I stopped spurting.

"Now you have the first one out of the way, Monsieur, perhaps you might last awhile on the second."

She resumed sucking my shaft until she had another stand, then got on.

"Did you have a good time this evening?" I asked when her mouth was no longer full.

"Oui, Monsieur. He took me to dinner, then dancing. He is a good dancer. Better than you. A good sense of rhythm. I expect he'll be a good fucker when I let him have me. He must have enjoyed himself, too. He asked me out again tomorrow night. He says he's still working nights, so it will be his last time for a date for a week."

"Maybe you should let him fuck you tomorrow night," I said, letting Chantelle set the pace. "You only have a limited amount of time with him, three or four dates, depending on his schedule. It would be a shame to waste one of them on something totally arbitrary like whether you're a good girl, when we both know you're the perfect slut. By the way you jumped me when you got home, you were ready to get fucked. You'll have to let him fuck you at his apartment so you don't accidentally stumble in on me."

"You do not mind me not providing full service to you, Monsieur? I did promise Marcia I would keep you satisfied."

"We're almost done with the house. We should be finished with the pre-movers shit by noon tomorrow. I can spend the afternoon fucking you; he can have the night. I saw a FaceTime of Marcia being paddled while your Mistress licked her to two orgasms. I'm thinking I should do something similar."

"You will make me cum on camera, Monsieur?"

"I think so," I replied. "Maybe more than once."

Apparently, my words struck a resonant chord with Chantelle and she climaxed as I said it. It barely slowed her down. She continued to ride my cock even as she shuddered through it. I was still a way from cumming myself, so I let her keep her own pace for now. She orgasmed once more before I started feeling my own need drive me. I increased my pace and began bucking up into her. We were both moaning ecstatically now, riding the edge of our release. Mine happened a few seconds before Chantelle's. Perhaps it was the swelling of my cock as I spouted my cum into her cunt, or perhaps it was only she was ready for her next orgasm, but she followed right after. She waited until her spasms ended before she cleaned me.

She crawled into my arms and sought some kisses and cuddles. I happily provided both.

"I got a text while you were getting ready to go out," I said, pulling my phone off the nightstand. I opened the Messages app and showed her the movie Brianna sent of her fucking Marcia, while Marcia ate out Monique.

"I do not remember Mistress having this device before, Monsieur."

"It was my gift to Marcia when she left. I thought perhaps she'd get to use it while she was living alone amongst all you lesbians."

"Did you expect her to fuck others with it or be fucked herself, Monsieur?"

"Either, both. I didn't care as long as she had fun. As you can see, I sent one of you right back."

She closed the movie and looked at the picture of her strapped to the chest, my cum leaking from her cunt.

"I'm getting wet again looking at it, Monsieur. Do you think you can fuck me again tonight?"

"I might be able to, but I won't. You woke me out of a sound sleep, slave. Although I enjoyed it, I don't want to be awakened again until I wake up. And I shall punish you for disturbing my slumber,...tomorrow," I said, when she started to present her ass to me. "It can wait until I'm up tomorrow. For now, I want to go back to sleep."

"Oui, Monsieur."

She settled into my arms, grabbing a couple more kisses in the process, before closing her eyes. I felt her settle in and her breathing slow before I dropped off with her.

******

I left Chantelle sleeping when I got up the next morning. I set up some trades for the day based upon the previous days market. I received another text from Brianna with a picture of Marcia tied to Brianna's bed with one woman riding her face and two others lined up behind her. Brianna was using Marcia's other new toy on her cunt and I could see Marcia thrusting her hips up at the new toy, straining to cum, or maybe cumming already. Her leg tendons were taut and her pussy flowering with arousal. Damn, I was hot again. I thought of waking Chantelle up and using her, but I had an idea for later and wanted my balls filled with as much cum as possible, so I held off disturbing her.

She got up around nine and I told her to get ready quickly. In fifteen minutes, she was prepared to leave the room. I told her to bring a swimsuit and an outfit for her date tonight and Joe could pick her up from the house and bring her back there the following morning. I'd sleep at the house tonight and we could come back to the hotel and spend the day at the pool when she got back. She found something she wanted to wear in the closet and pulled it out on a hanger. We stopped at a drive-thru again for a somewhat tasteless breakfast before going to the house. Chantelle had spoiled me for conventional fast food.

We stripped off today as we didn't have to be running around outside. I called Karen and asked her if there would be any problem borrowing her vacuum next week so the movers could take mine. She had no problem loaning me her machine. As predicted, we were done before noon. I let Chantelle make me lunch. She made grilled cheese sandwiches with fresh tomato slices, thinly sliced onion and some ham. We both had another beer to go with it.

Finishing the sandwich, I had Chantelle kneel down and suck my cock until I was hard. I stopped her before she sucked the cum from my body.

"It's time to look in the toy box again, slave. Go into the bedroom."

"Oui, Monsieur." She stood and went into the bedroom.

I had her display and opened the box. Pulling out the leather collar and cuffs, I fastened them to her neck, wrists and ankles. Mmm, perhaps fastening her as I'd fastened Marcia when I whipped her for Brianna. I got the ties and fastened them to the two upper posts and the two legs on the left side of the bed. I stretched her out, arms and legs to opposite corners, spread in a nice X, open and vulnerable once again. I kissed her breasts, sucking her nipples and her hips thrust toward me. Just being tied up was making her hornier than a triceratops. I took the whip out and dangled the strands over her body and it shivered. Before the whip, though, something to make her cum.

I dug around in the box some more and found a vibrator we hadn't used in awhile. I checked the battery. It still worked fine. I pulled the chest over and sat down on it in front of Chantelle.

"You'd best ask for permission to cum, slave. I've been far too lenient with you."

"Oui, Monsieur. I will ask. Please do not make me beg."

"I love to hear slave sluts beg, slave. It gives me great enjoyment to hear one beg to cum. To see their bodies squirm and their moans get longer and louder as they try to resist their pleasure. To watch the easing of their tension wash over their faces as they finally cum, whether they had permission or not, relieved they no longer have to hold it. Of course I'll make you beg."

I turned on the vibrator and slid the head along her slit, already parting in excitement. A light touch here, a dainty touch there, stimulating, but not too much, wanting a slow build up and an explosive release. I would approach her clit, but stop just short, teasing, but not to a conclusion. Chantelle grew wetter, drops of her lubrication forming on her inner lips, evidence of her increasing arousal. She tried to rub against the vibrator, but always, I pulled it just out of her reach, dragging it out. She was panting, quick and urgent breaths. Finally, I rubbed her a little harder, but if I sensed her passing a certain point, I withdrew. I slid a finger through her slit and it came out soaking. I made her taste herself. I was comfortable on the cushioned seat, I could make this last all afternoon if I wanted.

"Monsieur, please, I am so close. Do not tease me so."

"Who is the Master, slave?"

"You, Monsieur, you."

"Then you must learn to be patient, don't you?"

She groaned in frustration. I was hard as cold steel. When I finally allowed myself to cum, it would be epic. I was teasing myself as well. For 45 minutes, I played with her until she was wound as tight as a drum head. Her juice was running down her legs, some even dripping on the floor, it flowed so copiously under my careful stimulation. Figuring I'd played enough, I suddenly thrust the vibrator up her cunt, penetrating her as easily as a cloud of mist. She spasmed into her first orgasm, a total surprise it happened so suddenly, her body twisting and turning as the waves rippled through her.

"Monsieur, I am cumming. I am sorry. Please forgive me."

"Of course, I'm not going to forgive you, slave. I specifically told you to ask for permission. You didn't even ask, let alone wait."

"Miséricorde, Monsieur. It was so sudden." Mercy, sir. She didn't really want mercy. She wanted to be punished. She loved being punished.

"You should have expected it, Chantelle. You're so wet, you're dripping on my floor." Thank goodness they were tile.

"Je vous demande pardon, Monsieur."

A lot of my elementary French was coming back to me. It was good to practice with a skilled speaker. It was surprising how much like English it could sound. I demand or beg your pardon, sir.

"Instead of begging for pardon, you should have begged to cum."

I started fucking her with the vibrator, pushing and pulling it in and out. She was dancing on her toes, still trembling through the throes of her release. I gradually slowed my thrusts, allowing her orgasm to wither. The vibrator and my hand were soaked in her cum.

"Will you ask next time, slut?"

"Oui, Monsieur."

"Let's see if you do."

I teased her some more, passing the tip up and down her slit. When I did penetrate her core, it was only an inch or two, then gone. I looked up at her. Her eyes were closed and her breasts were heaving, her nipples diamond points, flushed with blood. Her clit emerged from the protective tissue, a small spear of flesh, like the tip of a pen. I smiled. My left hand went up to her right breast and caressed the nipple. At the same time as I pushed the vibrator hard against her clit, I pinched the nipple and she shuddered into a second orgasm, unable to anticipate this one either.

She didn't speak, she didn't beg for mercy; she screamed her pleasure, raw and primal. I released her legs and pulled her up on my cock, spearing into the molten cauldron of her cunt. Her arms were still secured and she used them to pull herself up and drop down, riding my prick. I'd been waiting all day for this moment. Every tease I'd given her, teased me as well, kept me hard and aroused. Within ten strokes I was blasting cum in her pussy. I let myself spurt five or six times, then lifted her pussy off my cock and lowered her ass onto it instead. My cock was so wet and she was still spasming so hard, it slid right past the crinkled barrier and deep in her bowels.

"Fuck me, Monsieur. Fuck my ass. Mon Dieu, fuck me!"

I was helping her ride my cock, working like a piston in her back door, up, down, in, out, never slowing from my first orgasm. The tight confines of her rectum working to strengthen my shaft for another climax.

"Please let me cum, Monsieur. Let me cum. I need to cum again."

Finally, she was asking.

"Not until I do, slave. Hold it."

She whimpered. It took a little longer this time, but having her ride me, bouncing up and down, her breasts plastered against my chest and her lips locked on mine, brought the eventual outcome and another load of cum was launched deep in her ass, as she screamed through another climax, her contractions wringing more cum from my sack. My cock finally shrank and was ejected along with more of my cum.

"Spread your legs, slave."

She instantly obeyed and they were secured once again. This should make a nice photo for Brianna. Her slave was practically hanging from her arms, barely standing. Her face was teary and sweaty, as was her body. Her cum was running down her legs in liquid streaks, and my cum was leaking from both her cunt and her ass, big white drops at the entrance to each. I took some photos to send to Brianna later showing her well used and disheveled slave. I imagined she would have an answer for me later; my own slave well fucked and used. I left her hanging there; going into the bathroom to clean myself off. I dug around in the toy chest for a stand I'd purchased for my phone, and a bluetooth shutter release that would snap pictures or movies when I pushed the button on it. I set up my phone on the nightstand, aiming at Chantelle.

I picked up the whip again and she opened her eyes when she felt the strands on her body.

"You need to be punished, for cumming without asking permission."

"Oui, Monsieur, I know. I am prepared."

"Have I whipped you before, Chantelle?"

"Oui, Monsieur. When Marcia and I were suspended together after you made us exercise."

"That was only your back, wasn't it."

"Oui, Monsieur."

"Today, I'm going to whip your front; your tits, your belly, your legs, even your cunt. Fifty strokes, twenty-five for each time you orgasmed without asking. The striping only lasts about an hour or so. It's only 2:30. There should be no hint of redness when he picks you up at six, especially on your flawless black skin. It's so smooth. Are you ready?"

123456...8