WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I believe you're fully heterosexual. Like Marcia, you can do the girl/girl stuff if you want to. It doesn't disgust you; it's just not your preference. Brianna fully expects when you leave her sometime in the future, it will be because you've fallen in love with a guy. Since it is a very real option you would meet and love a guy, why wouldn't you have children with him instead of me; a random dude who lives at the same place. I'm an option for lesbians who feel comfortable enough with me to have sex with a little help, and don't want artificial insemination. They know me. They're not picking some stranger out of a book and going into some lab somewhere to have semen injected into their womb by something like a turkey baster. I'm perfectly willing to let them have or receive a little cunt with their cock so it's not so alien to them. I'm a friendlier alternative. That's not you. You'd prefer a cock and if you're going to have cock anyway, why not some guy you love and want to marry. That's not me. I'm taken. I'm so taken, they haven't invented a word for it yet.

"Marcia trusts me because I've never given her a reason not to. I sent her your picture with a text explaining why you're here. She knows I'm not trying to hide anything from her or deceive her. I'm being upfront with her. I'm being upfront with you. She knows I won't have sex with you. I know I won't have sex with you. Right now; you should know I'm not having sex with you. I don't want to give Marcia another heterosexual or even bisexual person she needs to worry about. You're as safe from me as if you were a guy. That's how our rules work. Crazy, I know. It's ludicrous to think my wife is having sex with multiple women as we speak and I'm having sex with a beautiful, sexy black woman and it's somehow not cheating on each other, but it's not, only because we both know it's not."

"So, if you're not going to have sex with me, does that mean you can't sleep with your arms around me?" Dawn asked.

"No, it's very likely I will sleep with my arms around you. I like women. I like how they smell and how they feel. If I'm asleep, I'm not in control of my arms. They will likely wrap around you all on their own because you are a woman, and it's what they're used to."

"If you're going to do it anyway in your sleep, do you have any objection to doing it now while you're still awake."

"No."

"Good, because if I'm going to sleep with a guy all night without sex, I at least want to feel his arms around me."

"You've got it."

Dawn snuggled back on the bed until her back was tight against my front. I put my arms around her. She smelled of the same shampoo and conditioner and body gel Marcia used. Her body was soft in all the right places. My main problem was my cock didn't get the message of what my brain and heart were doing. I'm sure she felt me get hard behind her and felt me pressing against her buttocks, but she never said a word and neither did I, and it never went any further, no matter how bad my cock wanted it to. Eventually, I fell asleep and all was right with the world.

******

Chantelle got home before Dawn's alarm went off. The first I realized she was home, she was sliding into bed with us, naked, her hand going for my cock and finding cloth instead. I grabbed her hand.

"Whoa," I whispered, "not so fast. What time is it?"

"Six, Monsieur," she whispered back.

"Let me sleep some more. I didn't sleep well last night."

She tugged suggestively on the waistband of my briefs.

"Because I didn't," I whispered. "Sleep now, explanations later."

She settled against my back, wrapping herself around me, her lush breasts poking holes in my shoulder blades. I tried to go back to sleep, but being sandwiched between two lovely quasi-naked and naked females, was not the way to go about it. Once again, I found myself with an erection and no way to deal with it because Chantelle fell asleep almost instantly. Fuck! I wasn't going to sleep anytime soon. I managed to disentangle myself from between the two bodies without disturbing either too much. As soon as I was gone from between them, they were snuggling closer together with Chantelle's arms going around Dawn instead. Chantelle was going to pay for this somehow.

If I was going to be up, I might as well be awake, so I brewed myself some tea. Stock markets were closed on Saturday, so I curled up on the couch and checked for any e-mails or texts from last night. Marcia had responded to my text last night of Dawn in the bed with me with a thumbs up emoji, so she not only knew, she wasn't concerned. I also had a text from Brianna showing Marcia wearing the strapless strap-on, fucking Brianna while she and Adele were engaged in a sixty-nine. Monique was kneeling behind Marcia fondling her breasts. An all female foursome. I opened the picture and larger sized, I could see Monique had straps around her waist and legs and I imagined she wore a strap-on and from their relative positions, had to be fucking Marcia in the ass. My cock was instantly hard as a rock. Double fuck!

I sent a text to Marcia's phone. I miss you. She wouldn't get it until later as it was four AM in LA right now. I started reading my latest library book, 'Age of Myths,' in hopes my erection would dissipate and fortunately, it did. Dawn's alarm rang at eight. She had to be at work at ten. She came wandering out of the bedroom in my shirt, stretching. It wasn't quite long enough to cover her cunt when she raised her arms, so I got a nice eyeful, and I was back to fighting with my dick.

"What time did Chantelle get home?" Dawn asked.

"Around six," I replied.

"Why'd you get up? You were pretty restless last night."

"I was sandwiched between a semi-naked and naked female body. Once my cock woke up, I wasn't getting back to sleep anytime soon."

Dawn smiled at me. "It's nice to know you're not immune to my charms."

"Not immune, just determined."

"Do you have anything for breakfast? I don't need much, some toast or even cold cereal."

"Let me make something for you. Do you like peanut butter?"

"Sure."

I cut up three English muffins, toasted them and put peanut butter and a slice of cheddar cheese on all the halves. I handed her two.

"A few carbohydrates to get you going quick, cheese and peanut butter for protein to last the whole morning."

She took a little bite, unsure if she'd like it, then a larger one. "This is good," she exclaimed.

"A trick of my Mom's. I use it when I'm in a hurry."

"Does your Mom know about you and Marcia?" Taking another bite.

"She learned a couple months ago, right after the babies were born. She came to California to meet her grandkids."

"Did she give you any grief?"

"Surprisingly, not really. What about you? Anybody know what you're doing?"

"I told a friend, who wasn't particularly supportive of my choice. She thinks I'm crazy, like I'm going to get sold on the black market or something. I told her I'd keep in touch so she knew nothing bad happened to me. I don't have contact with Mom anymore. No brothers, no sisters."

She finished up her two halves and I offered her another one if she wanted.

"Please. Thanks."

I gave her one of mine and she polished it off too. "I'd better get going. Don't want to be late for work. Thanks for this and for supper last night and putting me up. It was very kind of you."

"No problem. Have a good day at work. I'll text you and let you know where we're going to sleep tonight."

"I won't wake Chantelle, will I?"

"I doubt it. She was asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow. I got the feeling she didn't sleep much last night."

"Good girl. At least she got some."

"I'll get some later. I wasn't particularly happy she woke me at six. Slaves pay for shit like that."

Dawn pulled off my shirt before she left the kitchen, so I got a look at all of her trim body again.

"You'll pay for that, too."

"Promises, promises," she said disappearing around the corner.

I chuckled to myself. I would make her pay.

Going to the boxes I had planned at taking with me, I pulled everything out and went through it all again, resorting into essentials and wants. I got the essentials down to two boxes of high value items I didn't want to fall off the back of a truck, like jewelry and papers with account numbers on them I couldn't shred yet. The rest of the stuff, I boxed up, smothered in tape and added it to the movers pile.

Chantelle got up around noon. She fixed a meal for us both. She dished up the food and we sat on the couch with our TV trays.

"What was the deal with Dawn, Monsieur? Why did she spend the night here if not to have sex?"

"She's sold her couch and bed, so had no place to sleep but her floor. I said she could stay with us."

"She will be with us the rest of the time, Monsieur?"

"I assume so."

"And you cannot have sex with her, Monsieur, due to your rules with Marcia? Does Marcia know Dawn will be sleeping with us?"

"She does, and no fucking unless she wants to get pregnant. But you can have sex with her all you want," I said, "except for today. She pulled some shit on me this morning I want to get even for. Today, she can pleasure you, and you may return the favor, but she can't cum, unless she masturbates."

"Why not give her a spanking, Monsieur?" Chantelle asked.

"She's not yet a slave and she's not my slave regardless. I won't punish her unless she is and then Brianna will need to give me permission. But I can withhold her orgasms, because you are my slave while you're here and I order you not to give her one."

"What if she asked to submit to you until she reaches California, Monsieur? She could become your slave until Brianna takes over."

"I still won't fuck her, and you won't let her cum, not for twenty-four hours after she gets off work. She's off tomorrow, so she'll have to suffer all day. As her Master, I would punish her. If she consents to slavery early, she'll be ordered not to cum. If she remains free, she may still masturbate. I don't have control over what she does to herself."

"I will not encourage her to submit then, Monsieur. I hate having to go without orgasms. Masturbation is better than nothing."

"I know you do. You still need to be punished for waking me up this morning, but I think I'll wait until Dawn is back to witness it. It will be part of her punishment seeing me make you cum when she can't."

"What did she do to you, Monsieur?" Chantelle asked.

"She knew I had trouble falling asleep last night because she was in bed with me, cuddled up to my cock. Then this morning you woke me up, giving me another erection I couldn't do anything about because you went to sleep right away. I got up and finally got rid of it, and when she needed to get ready for work, she stripped in the kitchen so I'd get hard again and still not able to do anything about it. She made a point of teasing me to frustration. I intend to tease her back."

"I have learned not to tease you, Monsieur."

"Yes, you did. You learned well as I recall. On another topic; how did your night with Joe go?"

"Very well. He did not get much sleep last night. It is why he returned me so early this morning, so he could sleep before his shift started."

"I look forward to hearing the story, but not now. Tomorrow, we load all the dishes in the dishwasher and wash them so they can be packed clean. We'll wash clothes or anything getting packed by the movers as well like the bedsheets. This means from Sunday on, we must sleep at the Hyatt. I'll still have electricity until Thursday so we can keep the A/C on while we clean. I also recommend washing all the clothes you have so we can save one trip to the laundromat. I'm only keeping about seven days worth of things to wear. After the movers are done, on Tuesday, we empty the house of food. Everything in the fridge or freezer gets thrown out or delivered to a food kitchen. The house gets cleaned top to bottom, the lawn gets mowed and edged one last time. Once the power gets turned off, we're done here and we have the next week to relax.

"The Wednesday before the house closes, we'll make one last trip to do laundry so we have clothes for the trip. Since we have three drivers, I'd like to leave on Thursday after the closing, head straight out; drive as long as we can by changing drivers frequently. The first thing we need to do now is pack the car to see if we can get it all in. All we have is the trunk and half the back seat. I consolidated some of my boxes to get rid of some, and Dawn brought her suitcase she's taking so we check the fit, but we have to go to the Hyatt to get your bags to make sure they fit too. We need to know we can get everything in now or if we have to make further changes before the movers come. Put some clothes on and let's load up the car."

While she got dressed, I gathered all the electronics I was carrying out west in my knapsack. It was going to the Hyatt today and not coming back. I needed to see how it would fit in the car as well. As soon as Chantelle was dressed we started packing everything in the car. I put the two boxes in the back seat, because they were taller and might not fit in the trunk. It took a little less than half the seat, maybe enough for a small cooler. My knapsack went on the floor behind the passenger seat and in front of the boxes so the rear passenger had leg room. My suitcase and Dawn's went into the trunk without a problem and if I guessed right, Chantelle's luggage would fit and we might even have additional room in the nooks and crannies for stuff like snacks, or fruit, or even a couple bags of soft items like dirty clothes.

"Let's lock the up the house and head to the Hyatt. I think we're done here for the day."

"Oui, Monsieur."

While Chantelle locked the house, I sent a text to Dawn saying we'd be at the Hyatt tonight and for the remainder of our time in Florida. I gave her the room number and reminded her to bring a swim suit. She texted back to say it would be seven before she got there, to which I responded we'd wait to eat.

At the Hyatt, Chantelle got her bag and we put it in the car, making sure it did indeed fit with the other stuff. Satisfied it would all go in the car, we hauled it all back in the motel room and stacked it in a corner. I ordered Chantelle to the bed and finally found relief for my aching cock buried in her soft, tight cunt. When I'd blown my wad deep inside her, and she'd cleaned my cock like the well trained slave she was, I told her to let me sleep and not to wake me until Dawn got here and it was time for supper. Chantelle decided to take a nap with me. She'd only had six hours of sleep herself, and that on twenty-four hours of being awake. So, we nestled together and slept in each other's arms.

It was Dawn knocking on the door that woke us both. I got up and let her in. She took in my state of undress and saw Chantelle stretching lazily on the bed in the same state.

"I see you finally got that wee problem taken care of," she said.

"And a little sleep besides. We'll get dressed. We're both hungry. You're welcome to wait outside if you want."

"No, might as well get used to the nudity if I'm going to be around it all the time. I'll wait here."

Chantelle and I both donned clothes and we all went down to the restaurant. After we ordered our food, I told Dawn what we planned to do the next few days.

Dawn said, "I'm off tomorrow. I can help you if you like."

"I think you have your own things to do first. You need to bring anything you want moved out to LA to my house tomorrow so the movers can take it. I have some boxes and tape if you need it. Slap your name on the box to make it easier to decipher where it goes when the stuff arrives. You're welcome to bring stuff over tomorrow to get it washed before you pack it if you need to. Did you bring a swimsuit?"

"I did," she said.

"It might be nice to cool off in the pool for an hour or so after supper," I told her.

"I would enjoy that."

We ate quickly so we could get out to the pool earlier. Dawn asked a few more questions of Chantelle about her life as a sex slave and what she could expect from the experience. There weren't a lot of other diners, but they spoke quietly due to the nature of the conversation, huddled together whispering. I didn't mind at all; they had a lot to talk about. It gave me time to consider what we'd be doing after our swim.

Going to the pool afterward, we all went into the water right away. I swam about fifteen laps just to get the heart pumping. The women continued to talk, at the side of the pool, hanging on the edge. The cabana boy came by and left towels on the lounges near where they were talking. He dallied a bit to see if they'd come out as there weren't many other people he had to wait on and he'd enjoyed the view before they got in the pool. When they ignored him, he wandered off but he kept his eyes on them in case they needed help. I got out of the pool and he didn't rush over to help me. On the other hand, he had left a towel for me too, so it wasn't like I needed any. I asked the girls if they wanted anything to drink and Dawn said she'd like a vodka gimlet, Chantelle wanted a frozen margarita. I went to the poolside bar and ordered the drinks for them and a Manhattan for myself.

Bringing them back, I set my drink on the table and handed them each their own. I went back to lounge and allowed the hot evening air to dry me off. It wasn't long before they both got out and joined me, Chantelle beside me and Dawn on the other side of her.

"Why don't you tell us about your date last night, Chantelle?" Might as well stir the pot a little.

"Joe took me to a dinner theater called the Broadway Palms near here, Monsieur," Chantelle said. "They were doing a production about the life of Johnny Cash called 'Ring of Fire'. Johnny Cash died before I came to this country and I never listen to country/western music. I was surprised how much I enjoyed his music. The food was good as well. I enjoyed myself."

"I'm more interested in hearing what kept you out until six AM," I said. "I'm sure the play didn't last that long."

Chantelle laughed. "No, it did not, Monsieur. He asked me if I would like to stop by his apartment for a night cap. Of course, I said yes because I wanted him to fuck me so bad. He is quite the gentleman. I am unsure he would have made a move if I did not force the issue, but I assume he was hoping since it was his apartment and not a bar somewhere."

"How did you force the issue?" Dawn asked.

"After he poured me a drink, I asked him to show me how he would handcuff a criminal. He had me lean up against the wall with both hands and he stood on my left side with a foot poised to sweep my feet if I tried to move suddenly. He put the cuff on my left wrist first while his hand was on my shoulder so he could force my arm up into the small of my back if necessary. He then had me put my right wrist behind my back and put the other cuff on my right wrist. My head was leaning on the wall since both hands were behind my back."

"He assumed you were right handed. Marcia said you always try to cuff the off hand first so the handcuffs don't become a dangerous weapon in your strong arm. What happened next?"

"I asked him how he would frisk me, Monsieur. He patted me down over my clothes everywhere I might be hiding a weapon, but he also said he would be looking for handcuff keys or drugs. He even checked between my legs and around my cunt which is when he discovered I wasn't wearing any underwear in addition to no bra. I turned into him and kissed him. When I was sure I had his attention, I asked how he would perform a strip search. He pretty much took over from there. The invitation was rather obvious. The first time he fucked me, I was wearing his handcuffs and he fucked me from behind, kneeling down on his bed, my head buried in the pillow. Afterward, he released me and I sucked him back to hardness and rode his cock."

1...345678