WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers

Next on the cleaning list came the bathrooms. Chantelle got all the sinks, I took the toilets and tubs. By the time we finished them, the oven cleaning cycle was over and we could start on the kitchen. We could do everything but the fridge; we weren't throwing the old food out until tomorrow. Same with the freezer. Anything left was getting tossed, then I'd unplug it so it could defrost. The kitchen took about ninety minutes to clean up, at which point we were done for the day. It was about 3:30. We should probably get something to eat, but it felt odd.

"Should we eat now and let Dawn fend for herself," I asked, "or wait until she can join us?"

"I' am hungry now, Monsieur. What did you want to eat tonight?"

"I'd like a steak," I admitted. "I'm hungry too."

"There is nothing wrong with eating and letting Dawn feed herself, Monsieur. She is not a child."

"Let's eat then. I'll let her know to grab something on the way."

"Do you know of a place?"

"Applebee's, Chili's, and Outback are all nearby and serve adequate steaks, but I'd like to go to Connor's Steakhouse, if it's all the same to you."

"You're the Master. I will go wherever you want, Monsieur."

"Let me return the vacuum and we can take off."

"Oui, Monsieur."

I returned the vacuum to Karen, thanking her again for her help.

"Almost done, are you?"

"One more day, should do it," I replied. "Throwing out the food, putting the trash out and mowing the lawn one last time before closing."

"You've been good neighbors. I'm going to miss you."

"You, too, Karen. I'll probably be by before the closing to return my clubhouse fob and car pass for the gate. I'll try to stop by for a quick hug and goodbye."

"That would be nice. Say goodbye to Marcia for me."

Speaking about Marcia, I hadn't had time to check my e-mail and texts while cleaning the house. I asked Chantelle to drive so I could look it over. I entered the address in the Nav system. Chantelle took off and I checked my phone for any texts or mail. There was a text from Brianna, a movie of Marcia tied down to the bed. Zoe was using Marcia's Womanizer to give her orgasm after orgasm. Marcia's back was bowed, her hips thrusting at the device in Zoe's hands. I could hear her screaming her pleasure. Marcia did love her Womanizer.

There was also a text from Marcia in response to my text this morning. It said: You're most entirely welcome for Chantelle. I hope you are having as pleasurable a time as I am. Mistress is making full use of her slave. I'm not given much rest. I'm made to cum frequently and to make the others cum as well. I could use some real cock, so please hurry back to me. If Dawn needs to work on sucking cock, I've no objection to you training her. It's not the same as real fucking, and she's sucked your cock already at the beach. I'm okay with it. If she does, send me a picture. I should enjoy watching you. I know Mistress has been sending you photos and videos of me. I'm sure in most of them, I'm cumming hard, probably being noisy about it, too. Mistress encourages me to be vocal. I love you.

I sent a return text. I love you more than you will ever know. I also sent a text to Dawn telling her to get something to eat before she returned home as Chantelle and I were eating now. It didn't take long to get there and we were early so we weren't fighting a crowd either. I was also in the mood for a stiff drink. I ordered a Jack Daniels Black on the rocks and Chantelle ordered a glass of cabernet since she intended eating steak as well. After the waiter left with our drink order, I turned the sound off on my phone and showed Chantelle the video of Marcia.

"Marcia looks well pleased," Chantelle said.

"Very well pleased if body language and the sounds she's making are any indication. I had to turn the sound on my phone off or half the people in the restaurant would hear my wife cumming."

I also showed her the text exchange with Marcia.

"Will you be training Dawn then?" Chantelle asked.

"With your assistance. You have become the second best at that particular skill I've ever enjoyed."

"Why thank you, Monsieur."

"No. Thank you. It is a skill I treasure highly. I think we'll begin this evening."

"I'll assist in any way I can."

"I know you will. You're quite obedient."

The waiter returned with our drinks and took our orders. I had the Espresso Rib Eye, medium, with baked potato and spinach and strawberry salad, leaving off the blue cheese. Chantelle ordered the six ounce Blue Cheese Filet, medium rare, with the lobster crab bisque and Asiago Creamed Spinach. We both ordered a second drink to be delivered with our meals.

"You do not like blue cheese?" Chantelle asked.

"No. Never have and never will."

"Perhaps it is because I was exposed to French cooking so much, but I enjoy blue cheese. It has a very strong bite to the taste."

"The sharp bite you taste is mold. In almost any other food we eat, we throw away any food which gets moldy. For some reason, mold makes blue cheese a delicacy. A mold by any other name is still mold. I don't care if the mold is penicillium. If I want penicillin, I get a shot. And the odor of most blue cheeses is caused by the same bacteria which cause foot or body odor. If you like it, you can eat it, but I want nothing to do with it. It's one of the few things I refuse to eat. Liver is another. There are other foods I'm not partial to, but can eat in a pinch. Blue cheese and liver are two I won't. I'd rather starve I think."

Chantelle laughed. "You have never had liver the way I make it."

"I've had liver almost every way there is to make it. My dad liked liver for some unfathomable reason and mom tried to make it many different ways so the rest of us would touch it. She failed. The only way dad got liver is in a restaurant, and fortunately, most don't bother serving it. I don't even like the smell."

"What are the other foods you do not care for?"

"I can do without snails. It's hard to get past the fact they're snails. You put them in fish tanks to clean the fish shit out of the tank. I can do without eating things that eat fish shit. There's a traditional Norwegian dish called lutefisk served at Christmas. It's fish soaked in lye. I hated the stuff, as did a large proportion of everyone else. Half of the merry in Merry Christmas in my was listening to the hysterical arguments about lutefisk, pro and con. It's the only fish I ever tried to feed to a cat which they buried it in their own litter box instead of eating it. It's one recipe you don't have to get from my mom."

Chantelle laughed again. "I have never heard of this lutefisk. They do not leave the lye in it, do they?"

"Never hearing of it is something to be thankful for. Add it to your list of blessings at Thanksgiving. I believe the lye is rinsed out, because lye is toxic, but it doesn't improve the flavor at all. It almost looks like a fish jelly. It's disgusting."

"You have very strong feelings about some foods, Monsieur. I never hear you express strong feelings about anything else other than Marcia."

"Mom made me try everything once when I was younger. Some things more than once if it was cooked a different way. It was nice in that I've learned to try new things, without prejudging them, but I'm old enough to know once I've tried it and don't like it; my opinion won't change."

"It is a good thing you like steak, because ours is here."

"A good steak is high on my list of foods I love."

They put our food on the table. I took a bite of the rib eye. Perfect. There wasn't much talking during the meal. We were both hungry from skipping lunch and working hard. There wasn't a bit left when I finished. Chantelle insisted she pay for the meal.

"You paid for all the other food, Monsieur. Brianna is expecting me to pay for half of everything. I am her financial responsibility, not yours."

"She's feeding Marcia."

"Marcia is a drop in the bucket of our food budget. I would be half of yours, plus we are eating out all the time. Marcia is eating at home. You have even paid for Dawn and she is Brianna's responsibility as well. You will not be breaking a code of chivalry to let me pay on occasion."

I reluctantly agreed she could pay this time. It was probably more than the last four meals we had other places combined, but I could see her point.

Back at the Hyatt, we both wanted to soak in the tub. We'd both worked hard and relaxing in hot water seemed a good way to spend part of the evening. Pulling off our clothes, we gratefully sank in the steamy water. I sat in the back and Chantelle leaned back against me. I put my arms around her, softly caressing her breasts, closed my eyes and relaxed. Dawn arrived from work about a half hour after we got in. We'd already added more hot water once. Dawn found us in there, soaking.

"That looks comfortable, Master," she said. "There appears to be more room. May I join you?"

"Have you eaten?"

"Yes, Master."

"You may join us then. Remove your collar and cuffs. You are going to graduate to the larger size plug tonight, so remove the one you have in and clean it thoroughly before you get in the tub."

Dawn did as instructed, using the toilet as well before she got in. I had her face Chantelle and myself with her legs over ours when she got in so I could talk to her. Chantelle kissed her in greeting when she joined us.

"How many times did you masturbate today, Dawn?"

"Three, Master."

"Was it the same as you described it last night?"

"Yes, Master."

"Do you find yourself aroused more easily, find your sex wetter more frequently than in the past?"

"Yes, Master."

"You are starting to absorb a slave's mentality, Dawn. Chantelle is going to teach you to suck cock tonight."

"I already know how to suck cock, Master. I've been doing it since I was sixteen."

"She is going to teach you to do it well."

"You didn't complain about how I did it at the beach, Master. The delivery guy didn't complain either."

"You were adequate. It would be extremely crass and rude to complain about someone sucking your cock while they're doing it, as well as stupid. They might take offense and bite you. Not very smart. I am married to the queen of cocksuckers and Chantelle is a princess. She will teach you to take all of a cock, even a larger one such as Joe's, completely down your throat, and how to swallow when they cum. It is a skill you should learn. It's possible your Mistress could share you with a visiting Master. She knows you prefer cock. It would reflect badly on her if you're not properly trained."

"How is she going to teach me, Master? She doesn't have a cock. Why don't you teach me?"

"I've never sucked a cock. I do know what I like, but never having done it myself, I doubt I would be the best teacher. Chantelle is trained and she enjoys it. She will be using my cock to train you, but she will be your instructor and you'd do well to pay attention. Failing to follow her instruction will result in your punishment and I will allow her to carry it out."

Dawn mumbled under her breath, "Nobody's ever complained about how I suck cock."

Chantelle leaned forward and grabbed hold of Dawn's nipples and squeezed hard, causing Dawn to screech in pain. "Quiet, slave. You are entirely too disrespectful to your Master and I will not have it." She released some of the pressure on her nipples but kept a firm grip. "No one has ever complained of the way you lick cunt either, but you are a débutant, a neophyte, who has barely begun to learn how to please the chatte of a woman. You do little more than run your tongue up and down a pussy. Master is two or three times better than you are. I would know as you both have pleasured me. Just because no one is disrespectful of your attempts to give them pleasure does not mean you have no room for improvement. Monsieur, perhaps you could give this bitch cunt licking lessons, turn her into a worthy slave for Mistress."

"Perhaps I could."

"I would also suggest fifty swats to curb her tongue. Or perhaps no orgasms for another day," Chantelle said.

"You might be right," I said.

"Please, Master," pleaded Dawn, "I'll take fifty swats. Do not deprive me of orgasms again."

"The choice is not yours, slave. I suggest you keep a civil tongue, quit whining, and apologize," Chantelle said.

"I deeply apologize for my impertinence, Master. It won't happen again."

Chantelle finally released Dawn's nipples. Dawn covered them with her hands trying to soothe the lingering fire burning there. Chantelle leaned back again as if nothing had occurred, luxuriating in my touch. Perhaps nothing had happened in her mind, the offense so minor. I found the way she pinched Dawn's nipples to be instructive. It certainly shut her up quickly.

"I think Dawn's lessons should begin," I said.

I started to stand and Chantelle leaned forward to give me room. My cock was not stiff, but I'd enjoyed my time in the tub playing with Chantelle's tits, so it wasn't entirely shrunken either. It would be a good start for Dawn's lessons. Not big enough to choke her, but a mouthful. The women also got out and we dried ourselves off, Dawn being careful of her breasts, dabbing at them with her towel rather than wiping them dry. I sympathized. I'd been hurt in sensitive places too.

We retired to the bed. Chantelle asked me to lie down in the middle so they could get on either side of me, Chantelle on my right and Dawn on the left.

"Pay attention," Dawn said. "Marcia instructed Mistress how to please a Master when she became a slave to have children. Mistress instructed me. You are lucky to have a real cock to learn on. I had to learn on a rubber cock which does not taste nearly as good as a real one. Do only as I do for now." She leaned down over the object of her instruction. "Most of the nerve endings in a cock are in and around the head, but it does not mean you should ignore those in the rest of his organ, but it is a good place to start."

Chantelle swirled her tongue over the helmet, then under and around the rim, showing Dawn what to do. She lifted off and offered it to Dawn. Dawn duplicated her actions. My prick swelled from the attention.

"Now, you can pay attention to more of his shaft," Chantelle said. "Putting your lips over your teeth to protect him, go lower on his organ and come back up with a gentle suction. You can use your tongue to apply wetness so it slides easier, and to caress the crown again each time it's at the front of the mouth. Let me demonstrate."

Dawn surrendered my cock and Chantelle bobbed up and down over the top three inches of my dick, sliding her tongue and swirling it around as she reached the head. I swelled some more. "Now you try it."

Dawn did as instructed, and not doing badly either. She was paying attention. Chantelle let her do it for a couple minutes and I was fully engorged. Chantelle tapped her head and Dawn surrendered me up again.

"You may cup Monsieur's balls while you are doing this, or use your hand to stroke the bottom of his shaft if his cock is wet enough." Chantelle demonstrated. "It is best if his cock is wet when you stroke him as a dry shaft does not appreciate the stroking as much as a wet one does. But you do not always want to use your hand. It is lazy. The next time we do this, your hands will be secured behind your back so you cannot use them. But for this instruction, you may use your hand." She showed Dawn how to slowly stroke the base of the shaft while bobbing on the top and swirling her tongue on the tip. She alternated her hand between my prick and my balls, loosely holding them or rolling them in her hand. "Now, you try."

Chantelle let Dawn duplicate her actions for three or four minutes. If it weren't for the interruptions built into the instruction, I'd be closer to cumming, but every time they stopped to talk gave me a moment to cool down. Tapping Dawn's head again, Chantelle got her to stop.

"In addition to handling his sack, you may kiss and suck his balls. Fortunately, Monsieur keeps his pubic hair short so it's easier to do." Chantelle gently stroked my shaft while nibbling on my nuts. It was exquisite. She would roll each one around individually, but she was capable to accepting both without squishing them together.

She gave way to Dawn and I felt her tinier mouth licking and sucking each one, but was unable to do both together. Chantelle tapped Dawn's head again.

Chantelle squeezed my cock until a drop of pre-cum appeared. "This is nature's lubricant. It is preparing his cock to fuck. It is nearly tasteless. You may have swallowed some already without realizing it. This is very slippery. If you have a little like this you can dip your finger in it and smooth it around the head without friction." She demonstrated. "It is another way to tease the head of his prick. You try."

Dawn conjured up another drop and smeared it about for about a minute.

"What I will demonstrate to you now is the difference between an expert fellatrix and an amateur such as yourself; the ability to deep throat." Chantelle dipped all the way down my prick, kissing the base, then sliding up. "He does not actually have many nerves at the base of his cock; the feelings he experiences come from the pressure of your throat on the head of his prick, not your lips. The reason it is so difficult to do is because we are all born with a gag reflex. This reflex is not designed to constantly gag you every time something goes into your throat, otherwise you would gag every time you swallowed a bite of food. Marcia said the easiest way to overcome this reflex is to swallow, like you would eating food." She showed Dawn again how she could take all of me in. "You try. When you think his cock is as deep as it can go without gagging, swallow, and take a little more, then swallow again and take more. Do not expect to perfect this right away. I worked for days to do this right."

Dawn took my cock in hand and started sliding down its length. She reached a certain point where she'd stopped before and swallowed and took slightly more down, then swallowed again and took more, but started to choke and came up, coughing. Strings of saliva were hanging from her lips and running down my cock.

"Again," Chantelle said. Dawn swallowed some of the fluids gathered in her mouth and tried again. She got a little farther this time before she had to give up.

"I want you to do it again. Swallow two or three times in a row if you have to." Dawn tried again, trying to take me deeper each time. "Monsieur will need to cum soon. You will feel his cock swell in your mouth and you will know his gift is near. If he his deep in your throat at the time, you can leave him there and you will not even taste his cum. It will bypass your taste buds. I like the taste of cum; the warmth, the texture, the saltiness. When I feel his release is near, I draw back so I can feel him splash in my mouth and taste him. I can stroke his cock and suck lightly to draw all his cum out. When he cums, it all belongs to me. It is his gift to me for the pleasure I gave him. It tells me I am a good slave who has serviced her Master well. When Monsieur cums, you must endeavor to swallow all of his gift. The pleasure of you continuing to suck while he ejaculates is equivalent to my licking your clitoris as you climax. It draws it out, extending the pleasure which sometimes is so intense, he wants you to stop. I like to keep going past this point because intense feelings are what make the experience incomparable."

Dawn's efforts had me on the edge of orgasm. She hadn't yet bottomed out on my cock but her attempts to do so had me wild. I wanted to grab her head, force my prick the last inch down her throat and explode. She was managing to go deeper for a longer period of time.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers
123456...8