WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My cock has a natural bend to it upward. If she got on top of me, the natural curve of her throat might match the curve of my cock. I think Dawn should try it that way."

Chantelle agreed and Dawn climbed on top of me in a sixty-nine position. The scent of her sexual excitement was musky and powerful as was the glistening of moisture on her cunt. I watched with interest as she tried to take all of me down from her new position. Inch by inch, her lips slid down my shaft, going farther and farther. Exquisite. She reached the point of her previous limitations and went past it, all the way down, on her own. Such a good girl. I grabbed her hips and planted my face on her dripping pussy, licking up the liquid arousal glistening on her folds. As I did so, I released in her mouth, so deep in her throat she couldn't even taste my cum.

"Mmm." I sighed. "Perfect." My cock continued to throb in her throat. Dawn sucked lightly as she rose up my cock, gathering the last of my seed, finally tasting my release. She finished by licking me squeaky clean.

She finished and she paused over me. "Master," Dawn said, "I was surprised you touched me."

"Why?"

"It was my belief you weren't supposed to have sex with me, Master. I know your wife gave me permission to serve you. I do not understand. Has she also granted you permission to have sex with me?"

"No, but I can legitimately return your attentions. I won't have vaginal or anal sex with you, which is why Joe will be taking your anal virginity. But it's natural to engage in sixty-nine if one is engaging in oral sex."

"So you would send pictures of us like this to Marcia. It would be possible for you to bring me to orgasm in this way, Master?"

"I can, but not this morning. You have to go to work. You must continue to practice your new oral skills tonight. I'll be happy to grant you pleasure tonight."

"Thank you, Master. I'll get ready for work now."

"We'll have dinner together tonight when you get off work. You must continue to tell me how aroused you become at work."

"Yes, Master."

"We might as well get started as well, Chantelle. All we have to do is mow the lawn, empty the fridge and freezer and put out all the trash."

"Oui, Monsieur."

Today would be a short day and we'd get lunch so we stopped for a fast food breakfast. It was too bad. I had one of the best cooks in the Western Hemisphere serving as my slave, but no way to cook, not in our room at the Hyatt. Maybe we didn't need to stay at the Hyatt.

"Would your Mistress be upset if we changed hotels?" I asked. "I know she's helping out with the Hyatt, but we don't have a kitchen here. We're eating out all the time when I've got one of the best cooks in the country sharing my room. Or maybe you don't want to be cooking and you'd like a break from it? I just thought we could eat better for less and we still have eight days left."

"I do not mind cooking, Monsieur. I love to cook. I am sure if it were less money, she would be pleased. Where were you thinking of going?"

"There's a Residence Inn near the Connor's Steak and Seafood we ate at last night. They have fully stocked kitchens. If you don't mind cooking, I think it would be great. We could go out every couple days if you want a break from it. You'll be gone tomorrow and Friday night, but maybe some lunches and breakfasts. We don't want to leave a ton of food there, but a few good meals would be wonderful."

"I will text Mistress now, and see if she has a problem with it. I do not expect she will, Monsieur."

"We can buy some food when we're finished, or maybe bring some from home instead of throwing it away. Keep anything you think you could use."

"Oui, Monsieur. I will look for good things to eat and any spices or condiments we would need to purchase for me to cook."

Chantelle sent a quick text and got an immediate response. You may sleep where you wish. It's not a problem if you wish to switch.

We got to the house and Chantelle went to the freezer in the garage to start going through it, while I went to the garage for another reason, lawn equipment. While she started picking through food in the freezer, I got the weed whacker and trimmed the grass around the mail box, the house and the trees. By the time I was ready for the mower, the garbage can was half full and the freezer power was off so it could defrost and Chantelle was in the house. I put the trimmer in the corner and pulled out the mower, topped if off with gas and started mowing. It wasn't a huge lawn and mowing took about an hour. I parked the mower on the side of the garage and went inside. A garbage bag was filled with the things to be tossed out and and a cooler was filled with the food she was keeping and the last of the ice maker's ice. She was just finishing up scrubbing and wiping any spills in any of the drawers or on the shelves. The ice maker was turned off and the power was off and the doors left open so any water would dry.

"They turn off the power and water tomorrow and this is the last garbage bag I pay to have picked up. I say we go back to the Hyatt, take a shower and check out. I already made a reservation at the Residence Inn. We can check in after four."

"Oui, Monsieur. I will put the food in the car. You can put this bag in the garbage and wheel it out to the curb. We're done."

"I'm going to close the garage door and leave the opener on the kitchen counter. I'll leave through the front door and lock up. Why don't you drive, Chantelle. I'm going to text the Realtor with a list of the things I left for the new owner and the things they need to get turned back on. I'll also text Dawn and tell her to come to our new hotel room after work."

"No problem, Monsieur. I will drive."

When I looked at my phone to start texting, there was a text from Marcia. Eager to see what she had to say, I checked her message first.

I received a text from Dawn earlier asking for my permission for you to give her orgasms. She said one of the things she appreciated about us is how close we were and how much we seemed to love each other. She was concerned she'd be stepping on my toes if she didn't confirm with me it was okay. I told her you had my full trust and I had no issues with any oral sex occurring between the two of you. You'd already cleared it with me.

I checked the time I'd received it. It was 10:38 my time or 7:48 Pacific time, which must have been soon after she got up. Dawn must have sent her text as soon as we left or she got to work. I responded to Marcia, telling her we were planning on changing hotels to the Residence Inn at the Gulf Coast Town Centre Mall and it would be a secondary method of getting hold of us. I also said we were done at the house and except for turning in the gate pass and fob for the clubhouse, we were done. I'd left the garage door opener on the kitchen counter.

I let John know all utilities were being turned off tomorrow, the house was clean and empty and the garage door opener was on the kitchen counter. I'd give him the keys at closing. I told him about the things I left for the new owner, primarily lawn equipment. They could keep it or sell it and keep the money if they didn't need it. I didn't get an immediate response so he was probably busy. I also sent a text to Dawn telling her where to come after work. We would have all of her stuff with us. I also said she had some explaining to do. I got an immediate "Yes, Master" in response. We stopped at a drive thru to eat lunch.

As soon as Chantelle and I got back to the Hyatt, we took quick showers. We didn't even bother to fool around. There was too much to do. We packed up all of our things, got a luggage cart and started hauling all of our stuff down to the car. It took two trips due to the boxes we were taking to California. We checked out. Chantelle put everything on the corporate card she was carrying. I'd put the Residence Inn on mine and we'd work out the details later. We retraced our route about half way and I went inside to check in while Chantelle stayed with the car. We got a ground floor room on the poolside. A trip to the pool was sounding pretty good right now. We needed to empty the car again and stacked everything up in an unused corner of the suite. We put the food from the cooler in the kitchen. Chantelle said she had enough food for about six meals. Everything else we'd have to buy food for. We put our traveling clothes away and put the suitcases in the closet.

"I want to go to the pool until Dawn gets here. I'll tell her to come to the pool when she gets here."

"Oui, Monsieur. I will put on a suit."

I sent the text and got into mine. I assumed the RI wouldn't have cabana boys or girls handing us towels, so we took some from the room as well as sun screen.

When we were both lying comfortably at poolside, I said, "I don't have anything else to do until closing except maybe a load of laundry before we go. I can be a lazy slug for a week."

"What do you intend doing while Dawn and I are out with Joe?"

"I won't be doing what you are, that's for sure. I'll probably go to a movie on one day, maybe both days. Go out to dinner, hang out with a couple guys I know, have some beers, read a book. Maybe I'll start writing a book all about my adventures. Call it 'Life With Marcia' or something. I'd have to change all the names of course."

"You can think of a better title than that. Who would ever buy a book like that?"

"What would you call it?"

"Something better than 'Life With Marcia'. What caused your life to change?"

"An offer of sex slavery for a weekend a month in return for losing forty pounds. I could call it 'Mastering Marcia - Or How I Earned a Sex Slave.'"

"Too long, still stupid."

"How about 'Marcia's Weight Loss System'? People might think they're getting a diet book and instead, they'd be getting a book about sex. Dieting is a multi-billion dollar a year business. At least fat people would buy it."

"Wait. You are close, Monsieur. I have heard to say something similar before. What did you call it? Something Diet Plan?"

"You mean the 'World's Best Diet Plan'? I've called it that a couple times."

"Yes. The 'World's Best Diet Plan'. Sex as an incentive to lose weight. It would really be a way to lose weight, but not talking about what food to eat or exercise to do, but the reason to do whatever you can to lose weight. The incentive to put the work in. Most diets do not work because people will not make lifestyle changes to lose and keep weight off. This lifestyle change is self incentivized. More and better sex if you lose weight and keep it off."

"Marcia's plan only worked because I was a dominant and it turned out she was a submissive. That wouldn't be the case for most couples."

"It does not have to be a dominant/submissive relationship. Just better sex for each party. Give the other person something they want sexually they are not getting now. Oral sex, anal sex, more frequent sex, public sex, fantasy sex, whatever sex the partner is craving. You are not only getting people to lose weight, but promoting better relationships."

I laughed. "Yeah, a dieting book and a relationship book both. It could go in the self-help section of the book store. Dieting for Dummies - Relationships for Lamebrains. I wasn't planning on writing an actual diet book. I wanted to talk about all the strange and wonderful things that happened because it worked."

"It is what you will say. It worked for me because this was something I really wanted. These are the wonderful parts of my life because my wife wanted me to lose weight. People can draw their own conclusions of whether it would work for them."

"Let me think about it. I was mostly joking about writing a book."

"You are a good story teller. Whenever you tell us about one of your adventures, everyone listens. Your tales are usually funny or amusing in some way and interesting to the listener. You should seriously consider it."

"Maybe. I don't know. I'm going to swim some laps."

"Mowing the lawn wasn't enough exercise for you?"

"Didn't really get my heart rate up, only made me sweat a lot. One of the problems of getting into shape. You have to work harder to stay in shape."

"I have not had much opportunity to exercise my martial arts either. Would you like to learn how to defend yourself?"

"Not today. Maybe when we're back in LA. I'll do my laps for now."

"I need to exercise too. I shall do laps with you."

We were still doing laps when Dawn arrived. She was wearing her collar and wrist bands since she was in public, but not at the store. Since it was time to eat, Chantelle and I got out of the pool and headed to the room to dress. Spending the last couple hours at the pool, Chantelle did not have time to prepare food for tonight, so one more night of dining out. Another rinse in the shower to get the chlorine off. I suggested we eat nearby. There was a place very close which served home style food and inexpensive margaritas. Both girls were up for margaritas, and being nearby was a bonus.

Chantelle and I got a margarita to go with what we ordered. They also had a special on a Texas Iced Tea, a variation of Long Island Iced Tea, so Dawn ordered one of those instead. Since she didn't get a steak yesterday, she ordered a six ounce sirloin. I got the homemade chicken pot pie and Chantelle got the grilled salmon with bourbon glaze. We were at a booth and Chantelle was beside me and Dawn on the opposite side.

The waitress left and I said, "Look at me and tell me how many times did you masturbate today, Dawn?"

"Four times," she admitted.

"Only four?" I asked. "No more than yesterday?"

"The store was busy today. I had limited opportunity."

"So, you would have done more given the chance?"

"Yes. I don't understand. I've never been this way before."

"We can talk about it later. Are you looking forward to your date tomorrow night."

"Yes."

"Can you elaborate?" I asked.

"I'm wet and my clit is throbbing whenever I think of it," Dawn confessed. "It's one of the reasons I'm so aroused at work all the time. Every time I have a moment to think of tomorrow, I need to cum."

"So you're wet and need to cum right now?" I asked. "You'd like to cum here in the restaurant?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you?"

"In public, now, in the restaurant?" Dawn looked around, seeing no one too close to her.

"Why not? You're in a skirt without panties. You have a napkin on the table in front of you. Slide your dress up and put the napkin over you lap. You can stop if the waitress returns. We already established you're a slut with the pizza guy."

Dawn glanced around again, considering my proposition. The booth offered a bit more privacy than a table would. She slid forward on her seat, pulling the front of her skirt up and put the napkin over her lap.

"I can't believe you talked me into this," Dawn said, her fingers already sliding through her slit.

"It didn't require much talking," I said. "You're a horny slut who wants to cum."

Chantelle started squirming uncomfortably beside me.

"Are you a horny slut slave too," I asked her quietly.

"Oui, Monsieur. Dawn's arousal is affecting me as well."

"You may not cum, Chantelle. We might be able to hide one slave pleasuring herself, but I doubt we can hide two. Sit still."

Chantelle sat still, but it was with substantial effort on her part. Dawn was being as surreptitious as possible, moving slowly so as not to attract attention to herself. It was sufficient as the act of rubbing herself in the restaurant had her wound tight and ready to explode.

"They're coming with our dinners, Dawn. You may want to stop momentarily until they're gone. Pick up your drink."

Dawn sat slightly straighter and pulled her hand from between her legs and picked up her Texas Tea. They set every thing down on our table and asked if we needed anything more at the moment. I said we were good for now and they left. Dawn's hand was back in her crotch the second they were gone.

"My hand is cold from the drink," she whimpered.

"You needed something to cool you down. You were about to set your napkin on fire." I started to eat.

Dawn kept going for about three minutes, Chantelle watching intently, ignoring her own supper. Dawn released and the look she got on her face was priceless. It was a face of such relief and easing of tension, if anyone was watching, I'm sure they would have known she orgasmed. Done, she sat straighter and pulled her skirt down, wiping her fingers on the napkin from her lap.

"I can't believe I just did that," Dawn said, cutting a small piece of her steak.

"I saw a woman sucking her husband at an outdoor cafe in St. Barth's in order to keep Marcia from doing so. There were a lot of people around the table blocking the view, but it's possible someone saw her. He climaxed in her mouth as someone walked up to the table. It was quite funny, actually. She jumped out from under the table so fast, the newcomer knew exactly what she was doing under the table. Well, that, plus some cum in her hair because she took her mouth off his cock when she was startled. I understand her husband now fucks her during business meetings, though he keeps her identity secret."

"You're all nuts," Dawn said.

"I didn't masturbate myself to orgasm in public," I said. "That was you, all you, with only a nudge from me."

Dawn looked thoughtful, eating a bite of her steak. "I am a lot more excitable than I used to be. I'm horny all the time."

"Your mind is mentally preparing you for your slavery. Your inhibitions are being lost as you realize you have little choice but to submit. I could have as easily ordered you not to cum and Chantelle to do so. She would be the one satisfied at receiving her pleasure and you would be the frustrated one. Of course, you will ease her tension later, like the good slave you are. She needs to cum badly, don't you Chantelle?"

"Oui, Monsieur."

"When your sexuality is owned by another, you take what opportunities you have for pleasure when they present themselves. You've already experienced the opposite and you did not like it; being denied. Being allowed and even encouraged to accept your sexuality is the other side of the coin. I'm not saying you would have masturbated openly in the middle of the room, but you looked around, evaluated the risks, and took the chance. The risk increased your enjoyment. Almost all the slaves I know enjoy being made to cum in public. It can be difficult to mask your pleasure, but the thrill is worth it."

The waitress came and asked if we'd like dessert. I told her we had other desserts in mind and Dawn blushed, knowing of what I spoke. The waitress caught on and smiling, gave us our check. I paid and we left. It was funny. If I'd said that instead of dessert, I was going to be fucking these two women, she would have been shocked and insulted, but merely hinting brought a smile to her lips. People were strange.

******

Back in our room, I had my slaves strip and Dawn was made to grant Chantelle an orgasm, after which I secured her to the bed and blindfolded her. With instructions to remain silent; for the next hour, Chantelle and I teased her, occasionally touching her sex, sometimes with our fingers, other times with our lips and tongues. We never allowed her release. She was kept on the edge. During the in between moments, Chantelle and I would kiss and pet one another. I gave Chantelle one orgasm with my fingers, and another with my mouth, her panting, breathless climaxes clear to Dawn. Dawn could feel us on the bed, never knowing when next she'd be touched or allowed her orgasm. Her pussy lips were unfurled, open and wanting, but never satisfied. I knew she was stewing, her juices were leaking from her cunt. I was starting to stew too. All our playing had my cock hard and needy.

1...345678