WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Chantelle. I honor your friendship and your service." I kissed her. "You've been a marvelous diversion and eased the absence of my wife."

She turned into me, returning my kiss and molding her body to mine, so soft and vibrant. She felt my cock begin to grow and started to kiss her way down my chest. I stopped her.

"No, my lovely slave. It is my turn to taste you."

She smiled up at me from where her kisses led her, then kissed her way back up to my lips and it was I, kissing my way down her body. I kissed her neck below her ear, the hollow of her throat, along her collar bone, down to a plump nipple, begging to be sucked. I licked all around it, then the other, then sucked that one, hearing her throaty moan as I did so. I watched her face as I kissed my way down her stomach, the look of anticipation peeking from its folds. I spent twenty minutes loving her cunt with my lips, my tongue, my teeth and even my fingers, bringing her to one peak after the other; each one melting her more than the last. Her hips rose to meet my mouth, her fingers in my hair guiding me to one sensitive spot after the other, clutching me as she gasped in rapture.

Joe was going to have to work his ass off if he wanted to please her more than me. I wondered why I was so driven to competition when she was not even mine. She was Brianna's slave on temporary loan. I liked Joe; I'd arranged for Chantelle to be with him, but I wanted her feeling like she would never find cock as nice as mine. Was it the nature of every man to want to stake his claim on any female he mated with, or just mine?

After her umpteenth orgasm, I kissed my way back up her body and mounted her, plunging my cock deep in her core as we kissed. She licked her cum from my chin as I pounded into her, fucking her hard, fucking her fast. She climaxed again, clutching my ass as she spasmed around my cock. Fortunately, my earlier orgasm delayed the inevitable and I could keep going, using every trick, every technique, every bit of magic I'd ever learned to fuck her soundly, turning her into a puddle of pudding before I tightened and sent my seed speeding into her as she convulsed again. As my cock throbbed in her cunt, I kissed her some more, her mouth granting access to my tongue, twirling madly against hers. Gradually, the blood engorging my cock found some other place to go, some other task, and I shrank and slowly departed her sweet pussy.

"Monsieur," she said, "what brought then on?"

"I think I didn't want you to forget me when you were fucking Joe tonight."

Chantelle laughed. "Why thank you, Monsieur. I suspect he will spend more time with Dawn tonight than me. She has to suck his cock as well as lose her anal virginity and our time will be limited tonight. Tomorrow night, I may have more time with Joe. Does this mean you will fuck me as completely tomorrow before my date as you did today?"

"It might," I admitted. "I know it's foolish, but I want your wet dreams to be of me fucking you, not Joe."

Chantelle laughed. "And what if my wet dreams are of Dawn or Marcia or Mistress fucking me, Monsieur?"

"I don't care about that, only that your dreams of cock include me."

"Are all men so competitive, Monsieur?"

"I don't know. You can't tell Joe you're fucking me to find out if he's as competitive as I am, but I suspect he could be."

She stroked my face. "I could tell him I found a great lover in LA, Monsieur, and find out if he sees it as a competition."

"You could. You could also tell him no one can lick cunt like a woman and see if that turns into a competition as well."

"You want to see if it spurs his oral skills, Monsieur?" Chantelle asked.

"It spurred mine. I didn't want anyone to be able to pleasure Marcia better than I could. I might not be as good as one of you as I don't understand the female body as well as you do, but I didn't want to be found severely lacking."

She kissed me again. "I think you have a wonderful grasp of the female body, Monsieur. Today was incredible."

I went down on her again to clean the remnants of our sex from her cunt, seeking hard for every drop. I brought her to two more orgasms as I did.

"I can't let Joe find any guy cum in you. He might wonder where you got it," I said as I finished.

Laughing again, Chantelle said. "Remember, you left some cum in my ass. Perhaps you need to clean it from there as well."

"Perhaps I should. One can't be too careful about these things."

"Or maybe I could douche both places when I shower, or it can be the first thing Dawn does tonight, Monsieur, to ensure he will not find any lingering cum in either place."

I laughed with her. "Not a bad plan. Don't forget to buy more condoms tonight. If you used six or seven all by yourself, you and Dawn will need more."

"That was over the course of a whole night, Monsieur. Joe would have to be a superman to use them all before 11:30."

"Never underestimate the power of two women having sex with a man and each other to spur him to superhuman achievements. He may surprise you."

"Another box of a dozen then, Monsieur?"

"If you include tomorrow night."

"I hope he does have a superhuman night. He might have a little left over for me."

"You're such a slut."

"Oui, Monsieur, and you love it."

"You should start getting ready. Dawn should be here in about 45 minutes."

"What will you do tonight, Monsieur?"

"I'm thinking 'Hotel Artemis' or 'Ocean's Eight' at the movie. Whatever I don't see tonight, I'll see tomorrow since neither of my slaves will be here to take care of me. Alas, woe is me, I shall dry up and wither away."

Chantelle laughed as she got up to prepare. "Nonsense, Monsieur. You have more sex than any other two men of my acquaintance. If you become desperate, you can wait until I get home tonight and I will take care of you. I do not have anywhere to be tomorrow."

I smiled up at her. "I am fortunate to have so many women willing to have sex with me."

"Fortune smiles upon the good fuck, Monsieur."

I laughed.

Chantelle was applying makeup when Dawn arrived. She shed her clothes and slave gear and went to take a quick shower. Chantelle put on a translucent red blouse and black mid-thigh skirt. She looked fabulous. Dawn quickly finished her shower and started to dry off. Chantelle told her to wear something sexy and pretty to tease. Dawn found a deeply plunging, blue lace top and combined it with a slinky white dress which went down to her ankles but had a slit on the side going to the top of her thigh. Chantelle made sure Dawn donned her collar and cuffs again and attached a leash to the collar.

"Tonight, I am your Mistress and you will do whatever I tell you. We will be teasing Joe with your submission," Chantelle said. "We will make sure he uses all three of your fuck holes, slave. He must use a condom for your cunt and ass. Are you clear about what you are to do?"

"Yes."

Chantelle yanked the leash until Dawn stood right beside her, then slapped her bottom hard.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Mistress. I will comply with your orders." Dawn rubbed her bottom.

"Much better. You will be the newest slave in the house and should get used to others being placed in charge of you. It probably will be someone other than me unless you are given kitchen duty, but Mistress or Master will not be the only ones to direct your activities. Get used to someone else owning your sex. You will not cum tonight unless I give you permission, not Joe."

"Yes, Mistress."

"When I lead you on your leash, you will follow three feet behind me and on my right side."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Monsieur, please enjoy your stew tonight and have a good time at the movies. Turn it down to warm when you leave tonight. I will undoubtedly require sustenance tonight when I get home, as will Dawn. She will be worked hard. I will put any remaining away after we have eaten."

"I will, Chantelle. Enjoy yourself."

"I intend to, Monsieur. Come along, slave."

If it was Halloween, I could easily mistake them for someone going to a party as dominatrix and submissive. Since it was late June, nobody would make that assumption. I wondered how aroused Dawn was to be led around like the slave she was. Heaven knew I'd been aroused by the interplay between them and the provocativeness of their attire. I had time for my arousal to dissipate before I would be leaving the room. I had two bowls of the stew. It was excellent. I don't know how Chantelle could make something so ordinary taste so good. I dialed the crock pot down to warm and went to the movie; in the same retail shopping center, just at the back instead of the front.

I decided the see "Hotel Artemis" instead of "Ocean's Eight," because the movies changed over tomorrow and I felt it was more likely "Ocean's Eight" would be sticking around for another week then the other one would. I liked the movie. It was an intriguing suspense drama about a hospital for criminals where all were welcomed for treatment and supposed to drop all animosity while they were there, but a police officer brought someone wounded during a riot. Jody Foster was good as the doctor who had lost her license to practice regular medicine after going off the deep end after the death of her child. I walked back after the movie and lay down in bed with my iPad.

I wanted to FaceTime with Marcia but figured at seven PM, Brianna probably had her in use as a slave so I contacted Brianna instead, believing I'd have more luck finding her free than Marcia. She answered right away.

"Hello, Sam. What can I do for you?"

"I was hoping to talk to Marcia briefly. Could I impose on you to allow her to speak to me?"

"Of course. Your lovely wife is with Monique at the moment." She reversed the camera and showed me Marcia and Monique in a heated sixty-nine. The picture reverted back to her and she said. "I'll give them a few more minutes to finish before disturbing them. Perhaps while we're waiting, I can speak to my slaves."

"I'm sorry, Brianna. Chantelle took Dawn over to meet Joe. He's supposed to turn her into a three hole slut tonight, since I can't fuck Dawn."

"Joe is the police officer who helped me after my attack who was also at your party?"

"Yes. Chantelle is presenting Dawn as a plaything she's picked up here in Fort Myers."

"So you're all alone tonight?"

"Until around midnight. Dawn has to work tomorrow so she couldn't stay out late tonight. She's off on Saturday so they plan a duplication tomorrow night if all goes well tonight."

"No wonder you want to speak to Marcia. You're all alone."

"I'd want to speak with her on occasion even if I weren't alone. In fact, I'm supposed to FaceTime some evening so she can watch me fuck Chantelle. I've been waiting for her slavery to you to end so I don't interfere too much in her submission to you, but I'm missing her so I thought I would talk for a few minutes tonight."

"You're in luck, Sam. They've both just cum. Slave, come here. Your husband would like to speak with you. Don't wipe off your face."

"Yes, Mistress."

The phone got handed to Marcia and her face appeared, glistening in a mask of girl cum.

"Hello, Sam. How are you, sweetie?"

"I'm well. How are you?"

"I'm doing well. As you can see," she pointed to her face with a smile, "Mistress is keeping me busy. I am so looking forward to your cock. I'm jealous of Chantelle at the moment. She gets to fuck your mighty organ and I don't. I want to taste your cum again. Girl cum is okay, but it's like eating steak all the time. Eventually you get sick of it, especially when you like a nice sausage once in awhile."

I laughed. "I'm glad you haven't lost your taste for sausage, although I would have compared cunts to oysters instead of steak."

I could hear a couple of the other girls laughing in the background and wondered if it was due to my comment, or something else. Marcia was grinning though, so I suspected it was my oyster comment.

"When do you think you'll get here, Sam?"

"I'm hoping to get there on Saturday sometime. I'd love to drive straight through with three drivers, but I don't sleep real well in a car, so I'm thinking we might need to pull over for around eight hours at some point. The Map app has the drive taking thirty-six hours, traffic cooperating, which would get us there three AM Saturday morning if we didn't stop for gas or food, and no sleep stops, but we'll have to, so I'm figuring more like three PM the same day. We'll be passing close to New Orleans, through Houston, Tucson and Phoenix, not to mention LA, so traffic could be an issue at some point."

"Better than having to take three days and two nights of driving, and I don't have school on Saturday or Sunday, so I'll be home when you get here. We'll be able to fuck the night away."

"Where are you sleeping?" I asked.

"Mistress has me sharing her bed. The other bedmates have rotated in and out. Are you planning on taking Interstate 75 to I-10 and staying on that the entire way to LA?"

"It's supposed to be the fastest and easiest way. It's probably the least scenic, but we're going to be driving at night anyway, so what difference does it make if we don't see pretty scenery on the way. Besides, the most beautiful scenery I'll see is your naked body when I get there."

"You make a girl blush, Sam. I'll be here with bells on. Expect to be fucking until your cock's ready to fall off."

"I'm looking forward to it; all except the cock falling off part."

Marcia laughed. "I have to go now. Mistress has another cunt for me to pleasure. I can't wait to see you. Behave yourself, but have fun."

"You, too. I love you, Marcia."

"Not as much as I love you."

"You've proven it to my satisfaction."

The call ended. I read for awhile, but eventually closed my eyes around eleven. Around 11:55, I heard the door opening. They didn't turn on a light, but Dawn was holding up a phone flashlight so they could see. Chantelle was dishing up two bowls of the stew, then pulling out the internal bowl to cover with Saran Wrap.

"I'm not asleep anymore. You can turn on a light."

"Pardon, Monsieur." Chantelle turned on a light and I was looking at two unkempt and disheveled women, makeup smeared, clothes askew. It looked as if they'd participated in a gang bang and while I doubted it was what really happened, they looked rough.

"Are you both all right?" I asked. "You look well used.

"Oui, Monsieur. We've both been well fucked is all. Well, Dawn more than me, but I helped fuck her, so please excuse the mess."

"Did you enjoy your evening, Dawn?"

"Yes, Master. I'm sore and tired, but I enjoyed myself."

"Are you an anal virgin anymore?"

"No, Master. Joe used my ass twice."

"Did it meet your expectations?"

"It was better than I expected, Master. I was well prepared by the plugs. I asked him to fuck my ass the second time I enjoyed it so much the first time."

"I'll let you tell me all about it later. I imagine you want to eat and shower right now."

"Yes, Master. I'm starving and I could use a hot shower to ease the soreness."

"Go ahead. Don't stand on ceremony."

Dawn and Chantelle dove into their stew and inside a couple minutes, inhaled all of it. Dawn went into the bathroom and turned on the shower, adjusting the temperature. Her clothes and slave gear came off. Chantelle delayed a moment.

"You were right Monsieur. We started on the second box of condoms. Every time it seemed Joe would have trouble getting it up again, as soon as Dawn and I began kissing each other or licking each other, he somehow found the energy to fuck us again."

"He's not used to seeing two women pleasure each other. It's a unique experience for him. You're almost brand new, Dawn was brand new and both of you together, I'm sure, was the stuff of his fantasies. All I have to do is imagine what you were doing and I'm ready to fuck again." I pulled the sheets off to show her my erection.

"Do you need me, Monsieur? I will be happy to serve you."

"Go take a shower and we'll see. I can wait long enough for you to take care of yourself."

Chantelle joined Dawn in the shower and I'm sure they helped wash each other. My imagination did nothing to reduce the hardness of my dick.

They both came out drying their hair. I told Dawn to set her alarm and get to bed. I invited Chantelle to my side.

"Would you like me to use my mouth, Monsieur?"

"No, Chantelle. Get into bed with me and let me spoon your back. I'll enter you from behind. Turn off the light."

"Oui, Monsieur."

She got up and turned off the light and made her way back to the bed, a darker shadow against the small amount of light coming through the window. She climbed into bed with her back against me. I lifted her leg and slid into her cunt from behind. I couldn't get maximum penetration from this position, but it wasn't my goal. I wanted this to be long and slow. I nuzzled the back of her neck and caressed her full breasts while sliding slowly back and forth. She'd already had hard and fast tonight; I was going to give her slow and soft. She arched her back to present more of her pussy and press her tits harder against my hands. I played with her hard nipples, tugging and pinching the taut nubbins.

Chantelle moaned, "Mmmm, perfect Monsieur. The perfect ending to a perfect day. Merci."

I was able to sustain the slow, patient fucking for about twenty minutes and through two of her orgasms. It was the contractions of her second one which triggered my own release. I groaned and stiffened and felt my prick pulsing my discharge into her. From there, it was easy to fall asleep, my cock still buried in her cunt.

******

1...345678