We Again Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down and saw my wife had developed a curious little smile, "Honey? What?"

Looking up I could all but see a question mark over his head. I couldn't help smiling, I whispered, "You know, I'm unemployed, and I suspect that you may have a position for a personal executive secretary opening up shortly and as I don't have to work tomorrow, well darling I was wondering if you would like to come to bed and look over the practical side of my resume."

The Grandfather clock in the hallway chimed twice as it rang in the half hour.

Epilogue.

He pulled the collar of his coat up before he left the warmth to battle his way through the first light snow of the year, God it was getting earlier and earlier each season. He wasn't looking forward to going home to a cold empty house but, ah well. He'd just about taken the offer to stay but he'd have to go home sooner or later and despite Frank and John arguing with him about disappearing and to forget he even had a job, they'd left him in no doubt they could cope without him, he'd wondered whether he should poke his nose into the office tomorrow anyway.

The autumn blast awoke him to the cold.

He'd walked halfway across the car park when he stopped, 'Damn it what the hell am I doing.'

He turned and walked back towards the shelter of the entrance from where he had just come, he walked past the reception area, it was still in a mild state of chaos, he thought that that was strange, it was still relatively early.

He caught the lift punched in the floor number, when he got off he pointed himself in the direction of the corridor he needed to follow, it was a bit of a hike.

He couldn't resist another look. He'd only just left no more than ten minutes previous. He found her cube but she wasn't there.

"Oh, you're back, changed your mind then?"

He nodded with a big smile on his face.

"Right well little Rose Amelia is with Mummy getting her next feed, I just took her in, so off you go, go and watch your beautiful little one's."

"Thank you, I will."

Despite the fact he needn't feel that way he felt awkwardly nervous around the staff, just the thought they went out of their way to accommodate him and his family was a new thing for him, he moved along the ward stopping in front of his wife's room.

Pearing into the room he watched little Rose Amelia nursing on her Mummy.

May 3rd 2005, 02:31 would forever be etched into his brain as the completion date of the first part of his little family's new journey 'Back to We again, well, We plus one'.

He realised his wife had seen him standing in the doorway, they smiled at each other, the smiles that meant so much and they were so familiar with now.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

We Again Series Info

Similar Stories

Marriage Divorce Life Ch. 01 A marriage fails divorce unearths a new life.in Loving Wives
Renascence Ch. 01 My fucked up life and the teacher who changed it all.in Romance
Beyond and Within a song of unexpected life, and interrupted lovein Romance
Alison Found Who was Alison? The girl next door or ...in Novels and Novellas
Hollywood Dreams Just another sad story of failed dreams? Maybe not.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories