We All Have Needs

Story Info
Two lonely strangers meet by chance at an Adult Bookstore.
3.1k words
4.49
15.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djmac1031
Djmac1031
846 Followers

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.
******************************************************

As I browed the display racks filled with silicone vaginas, prostate stimulators and cock rings, I couldn't shake my feelings of shame and embarrassment.

But it had been over a year since my divorce, longer still since the last time I'd gotten laid, and I was getting pretty bored with standard masturbation.

This Adult Store was classier than others I'd visited in the past; clean, well lit, and located in a nicer part of the city than most. The clientele was certainly better; a smattering of well dressed businessmen and women as opposed to the bald, overweight, sweaty looking slobs who usually frequented these establishments.

Still, I felt seedy, and wasn't sure if I'd manage to find the guts to purchase whatever perverted sex toy I wound up choosing, if I could ever even bring myself to pick one.

The idea of fucking a rubber pussy was humiliating, but I was desperate to feel something besides my own hand.

"Just pick something," I chided myself, "pick something, pay for it and get the fuck out of here. Who gives a fuck what these people think? You'll never see any of them again anyway."

Finally, I settled on a rather pricey but realistic looking pussy and ass combo supposedly modeled directly from the anatomy of a porn star who's name I recognized and found attractive.

I was wondering to myself how much the mold actually mattered, because ultimately I'd still just be fucking a piece of lubed up silicone, when I plowed right into her.

I'd been looking down, trying to hide my face as I approached the counter, already fishing my wallet out of my back pocket so I could cut down how long I had to spend checking out, and never saw her.

Both of us let out a yelp at the collision, and the packages we'd each been holding fell to the floor with a clatter.

I knew it was a woman more by the feel of her as we'd collided than by sight, and I actively avoided looking at her as I bent down to scoop up both our items.

Along with my fake plastic pussy, I found myself picking up a package containing a long, very realistic looking silicone penis, complete with testicles. The label proclaimed in large, bold letters, "LIFELIKE FEEL! VIBRATES! USB RECHARGEABLE! PROVIDES HOURS OF PLEASURE!"

I stood up, trying to brace myself for the humiliation of having to apologize while holding the toy I was planning on masturbating with later.

"I'm so..." My eyes met hers as I finished standing. "...sorry."

She was stunning. Probably a little younger than I; late thirties, early forties, but certainly no older than that.

Her straight, fine, chestnut brown hair framed the almost perfect oval of her face with a casual, flowing style, a few random strands hanging loosely over her shapely, rounded cheekbones. If she'd had to color her hair, it didn't show.

Her sloping nose tapered to a fine point above her thin yet full pink lips.

Her make-up was effective enough to highlight her features without disguising her maturity.

But it was her dark brown eyes that captured me. In them, I saw the same fear, embarrassment and humiliation probably reflected in my own eyes, along with a hint of something else I couldn't quite place.

"It was my fault," she was saying in a sweet yet slightly shaky voice.

"No, my fault, I wasn't watching where I was going," I countered, trying to be chivalrous while at the same time wanting to simply run and hide.

Instead, I stood frozen, staring at her eyes. Her deep, dark eyes.

She was speaking. I didn't hear her. "I'm sorry, what?" I said, snapping out of my trance.

"Um, can I have my...package?" She was struggling to be nonchalant about it, but the flush of her face told a different story.

"Oh, right. Sorry," I said, handing her the phallic sex toy.

We stood silently staring at each other until she finally broke into a foolish grin. "I've probably been in a more embarrassing situation than this before," she chuckled nervously, "but I certainly can't remember when."

I found myself laughing as well. "Hey, look, we're both adults. We all have needs. We're supposed to be beyond being ashamed of this by now, aren't we?" I tried to say it with enough casualness that I might actually convince her that I believed my own words.

Her laugh became lighter, more genuine. "Yeah, I suppose you're right."

Her twinkling eyes fixed on me for a moment, then glanced at the box in my hand featuring the naked porn star with legs agape, alongside the image of the toy replica of her most intimate area, and gave me a wry smile. "Well, enjoy your evening, I suppose."

"You too," I called after her stupidly as she headed towards the counter to pay for her new dildo.

"Fucking idiot!" I cursed myself under my breath, then turned back to the racks.

I couldn't go pay for my toy now, not until I was sure she'd checked out and was gone.

I found myself staring at a shelf filled with BDSM items of all shapes and sizes, things I'd never be interested in using in a thousand years, for several long minutes.

I was just about to brave looking towards the register to see if she was gone when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

It was her.

Her face was passive, unreadable. But her eyes. Her eyes spoke volumes.

"Come with me." Without waiting for a reply, she reached out and took the box I was still holding from my hands, put it on a random shelf, then grabbed my hand and led me towards the back of the store.

Towards the video booth section.

As we brushed past the curtain and entered the shadowy hall, I finally found my voice. "What are you doing? Why are we..."

Her head whipped around and her eyes glared at me, not with anger so much as with a sharp intent that told me to just shut the fuck up.

So I did. As she continued to pull me down the hall, looking for an unoccupied booth, I noticed her free hand still clutching both her purse and the bag that must contain her newly purchased toy.

I also noticed the hand holding mine wore no wedding ring.

The sounds of sex echoed all around us, coming from the various video booths. She finally found an empty one and pulled me in behind her, closing the door.

The booth was almost completely dark. Reaching into her purse, she came out with a handful of quarters and started plugging them into the slot.

"What are you..." I tried again, but she cut me off.

"Do me a favor. Just shut up. Don't ask questions. Don't ruin this," she snapped as the video screen lit up, illuminating the tiny booth in a dim, flickering light as a random porn started to play on the screen.

We were now standing face to face, so close her full, rounded breasts were pressed against my chest.

As attractive as her body was, feminine curves highlighted in her form fitting yet modest summer dress, it was her eyes that still continued to draw my gaze.

They looked back at me with determination. "You're right," she said, "we're both adults. And we both, very obviously, have needs. I'm only going to ask this once. A yes or no will do. Don't ask anything else. Now...do you want me?"

I didn't hesitate. "Yes."

Her almost stern look loosened and her face relaxed a bit as she smiled.

Then she was on her knees and undoing my jeans. She wasted no time in sliding them down along with my boxers with one swift yank, revealing my cock.

To my horror, I was completely flaccid.

Her eyes, her deep, soulful eyes, looked up at me expectantly. "You can do better than this, right?"

"S,sorry," I stammered. "I'm just...nervous. Wasn't ready or expecting..."

What silenced me this time was the feel of her hand as she took my soft member and guided it to her lips.

Her tongue darted out playfully for a few moments, licking my tip, before her lips enveloped me, sucking my soft member into her mouth.

I looked down to watch her work and again our eyes met. She was doing an amazing job sucking me, her tongue dancing over my shaft as she gulped and slurped greedily. But it was the lustful look in her smoldering eyes that finally got the blood flowing to the right place.

I felt myself starting to swell in her mouth. Her gulps quickly became gags as my erection grew, and I saw a grin start to form on the lips now struggling to stretch around my rapidly expanding girth.

Saliva dripped from her chin as she finally released my now fully erect cock from her lips with a wet plop. She eyed it lustfully. "Now that's more like it!"

She stood quickly, reached into her bag, and pulled out a box of condoms she must have just purchased along with her dildo. Ripping open the box, she handed one to me. "Put it on."

While I put the condom on, she slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders then pulled the front down, freeing her breasts. Despite their size and fullness, she'd worn no bra. Her large, hard nipples spoke to her aroused state.

Seeing that I'd gotten the condom in place, she quickly turned her back to me, reached under her skirt, yanked down her panties, stepped deftly out of them, and stuffed them in her purse.

She then bent forward, presenting her hips towards me, and lifted her skirt.

Her ass was rounded and full, fleshed out but not fatty, no cellulite to be seen.

The milky curves came together over her plump, pink vulva, covered in fine brown hairs. Her grooming there spoke of a woman who continued to maintain things, but had given up on the more intricate forms of removing hair from delicate places in favor of a more natural look, figuring no one would see the results anyway.

Her thick labia were already swollen, moisture glistening between them. I could smell the strong scent of her arousal.

Placing both hands up against the wall of the booth, she bent forward as best she could and spread her legs enough to give me full access.

She turned her head over her shoulder and again her dark eyes met mine as she implored, "Just fuck me. Fuck me now. Fuck me hard. And don't hold back."

I didn't think. I just obeyed. I paused only long enough to line up the throbbing, swollen head of my now raging hard-on with the gaping, slick opening of her cunt before plunging in to the hilt.

Her gasp, a mix of pain and pleasure, echoed in the tiny booth. "Fuck, that's DEEP!"

My hands grabbed her hips and I began pounding her; no warm up, no teasing, no gentle foreplay.

And no mercy. Pulling out to the tip on every stroke out, slamming balls deep on every thrust in, the entire booth shook violently as I fucked her with all my might.

"That's it," she gasped. "Harder! Fuck me harder! Yes! Right there! Fuck! Don't stop! Don't you fucking stop! Fuck me! Fuck meee...!"

Letting go of her hips, I grasped a handful of her hair in my fist and pulled her head back, then turned it towards me. I wanted her to watch me fuck her, I wanted to see the lust in those dark, smokey eyes.

"That's right, pull my hair," she purred. "Fuck me rough. Fuck me like a whore."

I locked eyes with her as I continued to tug her hair. I lifted my free hand above my head, holding it there just long enough for her to register my intent before bringing it back down with a crack across her padded ass.

She yelped repeatedly each time I spanked her, switching from one side to the other, leaving angry red marks on her bottom.

A slew of filth and profanity flowed nonstop from her soft, supple lips. "Yes, spank my ass! Ouch! Fuck, that hurts! Do it again! Yes! Fuck yes! Now pound me harder! Fuck my cunt! I can feel that cock! That fucking big cock! So fucking deep! Harder! Harder! Right there! Yes! Oh yes, that cock's gonna make me cum! Oh, yes, yes, yesssss!"

Her words became wails as I felt her pussy tighten, then gush with a warm spring of slick fluids, flowing out around my shaft, coating the latex condom in shimmering streams of thick white cream.

I slowed and eventually stopped, needing a moment to cool off. There was no air conditioning in the booth, and I was now soaked in sweat. My heart was racing like a jackhammer.

I looked down at my shaft, still poised at the opening of her now dripping vagina, and saw it still coated in her thick cream. Without thinking, I reached down and scooped some up, bringing my sticky fingers to my nose to inhale her, then to my lips to taste. Both were utterly divine.

"Why...did you...stop?" she asked, panting heavily.

"Needed to...catch my breath," I gasped. "I'm not as young as I used to be."

Her face relented, showing me some sympathy. But her eyes said she wasn't done with me just yet.

Straightening up somewhat, she took my arms and wrapped them around her, placing my hands on her swollen breasts. I could feel her heart racing beneath them. Her nipples were swollen, and she cooed softly as I pulled and twisted them with my fingers.

She turned her head towards me, her face so close that I could smell the tobacco from the cigarette she must have smoked before coming in here on her breath. Her skin shone with perspiration.

"You're not done, are you?"

Instead of answering, I crouched down enough to once again poise my cock at her entrance.

"Good, oh good," she purred as she reached between her legs and guided me back inside her.

Her hand remained there, working her clit, as I began to thrust.

In this position I could not manage long strokes, so instead my cock remained buried deep in her cunt as I rocked my hips back and forth against her ass.

Her body rocked in time with mine, producing grunts of pleasure from the both of us.

Her scent again filled the air to mix with the smell of sweat and stale semen left behind on sticky tissues in the wastebasket by previous occupants of the booth.

Her pleadings were lower in volume this time, but just as urgent. "Fuck...me. Deep. So fucking deep. Yes, just like that. Right against my spot. Gonna...make me...cum again! Pound me harder! Cum with me! I wanna feel your cock swell up in me! Yes, I can feel it! Cum with me! Cum now! Oh fffff...!"

Teeth clenched tightly, she growled like a tigress as her orgasm hit, and as I felt her vaginal walls again clench around me and gush with her juices, my cock finally reached the point of no return and exploded blast after hot blast of cum.

I was howling like an animal myself as the waves of pleasure ran through me, making me shake uncontrollably.

It took us both a few minutes to recover, and I was reluctant to pull out of her warmth. But as I finally felt myself starting to soften, I carefully gripped the condom at the base of my shaft and slid myself from her.

She immediately began to straighten her dress, then grabbed her purse and bag.

She paused only a moment, her dark eyes fixing on me one last time.

She leaned in and gave me a soft, tender kiss. Her lips tasted like cherries and sweat.

"Thanks," she said. And then she was gone.

I was stunned. "Wait!"

I was about to chase her when I realized I hadn't even taken the condom off yet.

I cleaned myself up quickly and as I reached down to pull my pants back up, noticed something laying on the floor.

It was her panties. They must have slipped out of her purse on her mad dash out of the booth.

I scooped them up, stuffed them in my pocket, finished adjusting my clothes, and ran out of the booth and back into the store.

The looks I got from the few other customers must have been pretty interesting, but I never saw them. I was too busy looking for her.

The clerk at the counter caught my eye with a wave. "She's gone," was all he said, gesturing towards the door.

I ran out the door to the street. It was crowded with people, coming and going from both directions.

It was dark. Even under the streetlights, everyone looked like a shadow.

I ignored the wary looks of pedestrians passing by as I spun around on the sidewalk several times, desperately trying to look in every direction at once.

There was no sign of her.

I went back inside. "Do you know her?" I asked the clerk. "Does she shop here often?"

"Never saw her before," he said with a sympathetic shake of his head. "You didn't get her number?"

I turned away and walked back out the door without answering his question.

I hadn't even gotten her name.

Well, I did at least get one thing.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out her panties, ignoring the dirty look of the woman trying to steer her annoying, stupid, yapping little Pekingese around the disheveled madman standing in the middle of the sidewalk in front of an Adult Bookstore holding a pair of women's undergarments.

Fuck her. And fuck her stupid dog.

I brought the panties to my nose and inhaled deeply. The scent was intoxicating.

With a sigh, I again pocketed the still warm, damp panties and began the several block long trek back to my hotel.

I'd be leaving the city tomorrow for home. Probably wouldn't be back for some time.

But my flight wasn't until late tomorrow. Maybe I'd have time to revisit the bookstore. Maybe I'd get lucky and find her again.

Or maybe I'd just stay in my room, order room service, and spend the day masturbating to her panties.

I knew that's what I'd be doing this evening, certainly.

Laying in bed, naked, breathing her in as visions of her dark eyes swam through my head.

We all have our needs.

Djmac1031
Djmac1031
846 Followers