We All Have Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I do not have massive experience but I had never come in a girl's mouth before. In fact I don't think a blow job has ever got me to a point of climax so I was a little concerned that I could perform the deed never mind the big load this lady expected.

I need not have worried as Melissa's technique was something special working mouth and tongue all in one action this was by far the best head of my life. Perhaps I could come. After about five minutes I was definitely close but I knew not close enough. Would I have to spoil the moment and withdraw for a few quick strokes by hand to finish? Not a chance Melissa without releasing her expert lips and milking motion next uses one hand to grip my balls, not gentle and not vice like but squeezing quite firmly like she was going to caress that cum out and boy she is close. Then all of a sudden with her other hand I feel one finger pierce my arsehole, not the whole thing just the tip of one finger shoved in my arse. Instantly we all freeze and Melissa's mouth grips my cock her hand squeezes my balls and her finger in my arse and the only movement is my cock sending explosion after explosion into her mouth. I didn't count but I reckon at least six or seven loads. When all was over Melissa just gently released all in unison, mouth, hand and finger. She swallows in one and simply says thank you.

Thank you! Can you believe that she says thank you. With that she pops into bed and I let myself out of her room and into bed myself where I cannot believe what I just experienced.

The next morning I was up early as usual sitting at the table when Melissa makes her pilgrimage across the room to the toilet announcing on the way that she was going to take a shower. Strange I thought so early but in any case she will take the return trip back naked so I re position myself on the couch for the best view.

Melissa indeed makes the return trip naked but stops mid-way at the table and turning to face me at the table - or so she thought plainly stated "John I need you to fuck me".

My awkward ten seconds again, but this time as I fumbled out of my boxers and kicked them free. I moved gently behind her and kissed her back whilst both hands reached around for those breasts and to feel the nipples instantly pucker and the low moans began. I moved my hand down Melissa's stomach and eased my fingers between the folds of her pussy to discover a wetness and hard protruding clit. This girl surely did need to be fucked. But still I was intent on making this last and helped her ease her feet apart and then bent her forward so she was resting her head on her arms on the table almost at ninety degrees exposing that sensational bubble arse and this time that glistening flower protruding out from behind. I dropped to my knees and distinctively thrust my long tongue in and out of her gaping wet pussy. My final piece of foreplay was almost like payback when I saw her puckered arsehole was pulsing with her pussy I had to use my tongue and flickered around the outside for a few seconds before pushing my tongue as hard as I could into the centre.

Oh fuck she cried out loud, just fuck me will you John.

I rose from my knees and placed the tip of my cock at her pussy entrance before sliding into the wetness with ease. I would have hoped for a long slow controlled fuck but there was little or no chance of that as we were both like teenagers on heat. My thrusts were hard and urgent and within a couple of thrusts Melissa's rhythm and timing was perfect matching my every thrust with her backwards push. My balls were literally slapping her quim and spanking her protruding clitoris with every slap. We did well I think to both make it about sixty seconds before I gripped Mellissa thighs with both hands and thrust my cock as deep as it would go and Melissa simultaneously thrust back and we were joined like one. Frozen again with the only movement being my cock pulsating inside her quim exploding with cum. Every pulse, every load Melissa just cried "Oh Fuck John, Fuck John".

We slept in the same bed that night but oddly enough did not have any sexual contact, simply talked for hours before falling asleep. I did however wake to Melissa's beautiful wet mouth sucking my cock. It is tiny isn't it she exclaimed. I have fixed that though. We spent the next hour exploring each other's bodies finally in a controlled way instead of mad lust.

Melissa and I exchanged telephone numbers and she promised to call if she ever needed another holiday.

12