All Comments on 'We All Know!'

by Fag4cock

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ryanlvr7ryanlvr7over 2 years ago

I wish I had friends like this in college. My first experience with a man was at an ABS with a middle aged man. I went in to JO and locked the door to my booth. I didn’t know there was a door between booths and it was unlocked. A middle aged man opened the door and I didn’t know what to do. He started touching me and I didn’t stop him. We ended up sucking each other. I didn’t know what to think when I left but found myself back there a few week laters. It ended up being my go to place to have sex with men throughout college.

I tried for years to stop being with men. I couldn’t. Eventually I stopped trying to stop. I married, had kids, and still couldn’t stop. Around 50 I accepted I’m a gay man. I’m still married and closeted.

If I had friends like this I may have accepted my true self earlier and would be an openly gay man. Dressing in pretty things for the man I love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've been discreetly gay for over twenty years, and had some homosexual experiences long before since eleven, fourteen, and high school. I would be embarrassed, and disappointed if my friends spied on me, and outed me as gay. Since I feel no one else should know about my sex life. If you do discover your friend is gay, there is no need to tell other people. Man or Woman, there is no reason to tell other who you're having sex with. Even fornication with women, I don't tell anyone about it. No one needs to know. It's private. The same goes for a guy. However, if someone does find out you are gay, the word of it may not spread much anyways, and after a while people tend to forget.

I was once outed as gay at a gay bar when another discreet younger gay guy who saw me there. We talked for a while until the bar closed. While I didn't care if he knew I was gay, I fretted that he might tell someone and eventually the word would get around that I'm gay. After a few days though the anxiety of being outed as gay wore off. He never said word about it to anyone. Our families have known each other well for fifty years, therefore he was very surprised to see me in a gay bay, since it was the first time in my life someone who knew me saw me with another gay man whom I took home to my apartment to suck his cock.

However, there are several women whom I wouldn't mind if they knew I am gay. It would be a turn on to tell my longtime friend Anlon, a hot bi-sexual woman with a wide fat ass, and big tits that I'm gay. When I eventually do come out, she'll be the first one to know. One of my fantasies is for Anlon, and some other women to watch me passionately kiss a guy, and suck each others cock doing a 69.

sissyinwesissyinweover 2 years ago

Great sissy story ❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I very much enjoyed the story

waiting for future episodes of his new life - a sissy faggot crossdressing life

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

I'm secretly gay -- a married man in the closet who only wants cock and doesn't fuck his wife anymore. I wish my friends did this intervention for me because my wife needs to know what a sissy faggot cocksucker her husband really is. Yes -- I'M GAY !!!!

Please tell us more stories like this one. It's really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a mature man I found out when I could not get hard any more I was no good in bed. My wife became local whore. Not her faut but needed sex. It was then I became a CD. The more I put on stockings and thongs and bras the more I want to be a sissys faggot. And the first time I got fucked boy did I know what I had been missing. To have a cock in your sissy pussy and in your mouth that I was ment to be GAY.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

I had been secretly sucking cock for years and had just started getting fucked by a neighbor. To celebrate graduation from high school a bunch of Us guys rented a beach house for two weeks. The first night I went into a bedroom and found Rick getting undressed and noticed he had this big beautiful cock. As I stared at it he started to get hard, I couldn't t resist I dropped to my knees and began sucking that beautiful cock. I didn't t care if I was caught, I just wanted Ricks cock and his cum. Rick just stood there letting me suck his cock and lick his balls. While I was sucking Rick the other guys came in to watch. I didn't t know the others were watching and when Rick came and I swallowed it all, I begged Rick to fuck me with that beautiful cock. He said maybe the others would want a turn at my mouth and ass!

I spent the next two weeks sucking and getting fucked by all six of them plus some others they brought to the house. A couple of older girls wanted to watch so I I sucked a couple cocks while getting fucked. That was one of the biggest turn ones ever. I have continued sucking cock and getting ass fucked since then, I even found a wife that loves to watch me give blowjobs to groups of men. I can never seem to get to much cock!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFag4cock@Fag4cock
I am a Faggot for Cock. I just love them and love how they make me feel when I am on my knees sucking them or on my back receiving them into the inner depths of my body. I just love cock and have no control or desire to stop.