We Almost Made It Pt. 04

Story Info
Just one big mistake.
7.4k words
4.08
39.8k
36

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LT225
LT225
147 Followers

I began to settle into my new reality the next week. I had a lot to think about. After my conversation with Carol, I realized my anger at her had subsided somewhat. I did not hate her but hated what she did. Also, I thought about Annie. She was so quick to get me into bed. Well, I have been out of the dating pool for a long time but that just seemed to be way out of the ordinary. The only way to know what was going on with her was to ask.

After a couple of days doing the tourist things around town, I decided to get back to some kind of a routine. Going from working 40 hours a week to not working at all, left a lot of time for doing nothing. I came upon a gym. I had always tried to stay in shape for work but now I had time to really get back to it. I signed for a six month membership. Now, I could get back to power lifting like when I was younger.

Annie called and asked me to come over for lunch. When I arrived, she met me wearing her usual crop top and shorts. Damn, she looked so good for a woman her age. We sat in her kitchen and started with a fresh salad she had prepared. We made small talk while eating. I learned that she sells her paintings on the internet and made good money. As we finished eating, Annie wanted to get me to her bedroom. I told her that I wanted to talk first.

"I really enjoyed the sex we shared the other day but it took me by surprise that it happened so quickly."

"Mike, I need to explain. I really love sex but being 61 years old, there are not a lot of available men near my age. There are more unmarried women around here than men. Usually, the single men are out looking for hot younger women and don't bother even looking at a woman my age. I remember you saying that you were recently retired and separated. I took a chance that maybe I could at least get one afternoon of sex with you. I am not looking to fall in love or get married. Been there and done that. I would like to have a friend with benefits though and the way you fucked me the other day was so good. That's why I asked you over today."

"That clears up a lot of questions that I had. The other afternoon was great and I was hoping for a repeat performance but wasn't sure where we were headed. I did not want to jump into another serious relationship this quickly. So, will I do as a friend with benefits?"

"Why do you think you're here, silly?"

With that, I took her in my arms and gave her a kiss. My hands went to her ass and I pressed her against me. I know she could feel my rock hard cock. I broke the kiss long to take off her crop top. Her breasts were magnificent. Again I marveled at them as one nipple was already hard and pointed straight out while the other sank into her tit. I licked and sucked her hard nipple while running my finger over her other areola. That got her so excited that she couldn't stand still. She was shifting from foot to foot and had her head back and eyes closed. I unfastened her shorts and knelt to pull them down. In one motion, I had her shorts and panties off, looking at her shaved pussy. Her aroma was so strong and sexy, I couldn't resist kissing her labia. She spread her legs to give me access so I started eating her for all I was worth. She pushed me away for a second and fell on her bed. I crawled over to her, grabbed her legs and pulled her ass to the edge of the bed. I licked her slit up and down, then one side at a time. She placed her thighs on my shoulders and her heels on my back. She was trying to press me closer. I hooked my arms under her thighs, spread her even more and continued to eat her. When she was squirming so much it was hard to control her, I moved up and licked her clit. Talk about a reaction, she let out with "oh fuck yes" and started bucking her hips. I knew she was ready so I sucked her clit hard for few seconds and got "yes, yes I'm cumming, don't stop, please don't stop". I gave her a few more licks and let her legs off my shoulders. I stood and pushed her all the way onto the bed.

I turned her on her right side and straddled her bottom leg. Lifting her top leg and wrapping it around me, I pushed into her all the way on the first stroke. I held in place to give her time to recover. Annie looked at me and said "that feels so good, now fuck me hard". I wanted too but I wanted to tease her some more. I started long slow strokes. When I got into a good rhythm, she started to respond more and more. I grabbed her left tit and started squeezing and playing with the indented nipple. Annie seemed to really respond when I did that. I didn't think she could get any wetter but she did. Remembering our first time when she was sucking my cock that she placed my hands in her hair to control her, I grabbed her hair with my other hand and pulled her head back. She got even more animated and started saying "come on Mike, fuck me harder, pound me into the bed". Then I knew Annie was submissive. She wanted to be used. I kept fucking her at my own pace and she kept trying to get me to go faster. I released her hair and slapped her ass. She let out scream that I just knew her neighbors could hear. I slapped her ass again and she grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. I needed release so I gave her what she wanted. I slammed into her as hard and fast as I could while I continued to spank her ass. I don't know how long I did that but when my orgasm hit, it was one of the best I could remember. I stayed in her until I started to soften. I laid beside her to rest and catch my breath.

After a few minutes, Annie turned to face me. I turned onto my back so she snuggled under my arm, pressing her body close and putting her hand on my abdomen. As we lay there content, I asked "Why didn't you tell me you liked being spanked?"

"I didn't know I liked it until you slapped my ass. You are the first one to spank me. I think I had an orgasm each time you spanked me. Then you started slamming into me and I came at least twice more."

"Glad to be of service" I said with a smile.

I was content to lay there for a while but Annie had other ideas. She reached down and started fondling my balls. She cupped them with small squeezes. She stroked them by placing her thumb at the base of my cock and using her fingers to stroke up and down. I was really enjoying the attention when she changed tactics. She would take my balls one at a time and play and feel around it. Her playing got me standing at attention in no time. Annie moved down and licked my cock. I thought she was going to suck me but was surprised when she sucked one of my balls into her mouth and started to hum. I had never experienced anything like that. She switched to the other ball and did the same. I was so hard, I thought I was going to cum at any moment. Annie mounted me and eased all the way down. It didn't take long for her to pick up the pace. As I was getting close again, I played with her tits like I had before. That was all it took. She started cumming and tightened her pussy on me and I was right there with her. After she dismounted, we laid together and promptly fell asleep.

When we woke, we showered and dressed and went to dinner at a quiet little restaurant. While eating, I asked "why do you get so excited when I play with your breast?"

"My pussy is hardwired to my breast. Play with them and you can have anything you want."

I walked Annie to her door and kissed her good night. I couldn't resist teasing her one more time by running my fingers over her nipples then leaving her standing at her door.

The next day, I called my kids to just talk about our lives. I had not received any calls from them and wondered if they knew Carol and I had separated. Neither of them mentioned anything about our separation. That meant Carol had kept quiet and did not want our family involved. That was fine with me.

I got to the gym four days a week. I had forgotten how much I like hitting the weights and I was putting on some muscle while losing some fat. The scale said I weighed the same but my clothes were fitting a lot better. One day, as I was coming home from the gym, I met Cindy outside our townhomes. She saw me in workout gear and asked me about it. I told her about the gym and my routine.

She asked me to come to her pilates studio for a free class. Seems she had so few men in her classes that she wanted some new blood to attract the women. I got a laugh at that one. Never would have I thought I would be bait to attract women.

I attended one class. It was just too easy. I didn't feel like I had a workout at all. However, I did get a date with Cindy. We went to dinner then to a pub for a few drinks. I learned she had been married four times and currently was divorced. My radar instantly came up. How does a gorgeous, blonde hair, green eyed, pilates instructor go through four marriages and not find Mr. Right?

She was one of those women that had a three date rule. So I played along. Sure enough on the third date, I was asked in for coffee. We did have sex that night but compared to Annie, Cindy was plain vanilla. It was her attitude that was the problem. She had that attitude that said I am so good looking that I don't have to try very hard. That was our third and final date.

Annie and I continued to see each other twice a week. In between our fuck sessions, we had several good conversations. One in particular caught my attention. When Annie was younger, she felt restless and was hit on by another man. She gave in to temptation and had a three month affair. However, her husband caught her in the act and kicked her out. Sound familiar? When she realized how bad she had hurt her husband, she begged for forgiveness and he took her back. It took her years to gain his trust again and she never strayed again. I asked if she was ever tempted again. Yes, many times, but she always remembered the hurt in his eyes and the pain it caused her family. She remained faithful till day he died.

Talk about a wakeup call. Could that have happened to Carol? Was I being too hard on her? I still loved her but could I be as forgiving as Annie's husband had been? I had a lot to think about. It is good to be in a new town and on my own but there are many times when I was alone that I really missed Carol. I missed our conversations about work, our weekends doing things together and having our kids over for family parties. But most of all, I missed the plans we made for when we retired. Could I forgive Carol and stay in our marriage? It had worked for Annie but will it work for me? I needed more information before I could make any decisions.

*******

I had been in the townhouse for four months. My lease was up for renewal in two months. Ana's birthday was two weeks away and we always celebrated with a family get together. How was that going to work this year? If I don't show up everyone will learn about our problem. Do I want that to happen? If I go back, should I stay at our house or get motel room? Everything was coming to a head and I had to decide how to handle it quickly. Deep down, I knew I would have to go home.

A few days before Ana's birthday, I packed my bags with enough clothes to last a week. I went to see Annie and told her I had to go home for a while but I would be back. She couldn't resist fucking me that night since I was leaving. I got delayed for a day but it was worth it. After driving for a full day, I arrived back in the city on a Wednesday.

Not wanting to just show up at the house, I choose to stay in a motel. The best motel rate for a week was at the Hampton Inn. I got a laugh out of that one. I checked into the motel. I thought about calling Carol but I didn't want to get into a discussion right now, so just dinner and a drink and a good night's sleep.

*******

Thursday morning, I woke up early and went to breakfast. I walked over to Denny's and enjoyed coffee and a short stack. I decided to call Carol when I knew she would be at work and not too busy to talk. One of her co-workers answered on the fourth ring.

"Hello, may I speak to Carol?" She replied "hold on for a minute".

"Hi, this is Carol."

"Hello Carol this is Mike."

She hesitated for a second so I continued with "I wanted to check with you about Ana's birthday this Friday and see if there were any plans with the family?"

"Mike, it is so good to hear from you. Where are you?"

"Just finished breakfast at Denny's and needed to know if we were going to have a family party for Ana like we always do?"

"Ana is going to be busy on Friday so we decided that Saturday afternoon would be better to grill outside and celebrate her birthday. Does around 2pm work for you?"

"Sure that works great. Got any ideas for her present?"

"I already got that covered. I'm glad you called because I was not sure how I was going to explain your absence."

"I take it that our kids don't know about our situation?"

"No, Brett stayed at school all summer so he could graduate in December. Ana has been real busy so we haven't gotten together these last few months."

"I haven't gotten any calls from our parents or friends so I guess none of them either?"

"Mike, I haven't told anyone about us. I was dreading the moment that someone would discover our separation. Will we be able to meet and have long talk?"

"Sure but I want to wait for the weekend. Maybe we can talk on Sunday when we can have some time alone?"

"I am so happy we can meet. These last few months have not been easy."

"I will come over about noon and help you get prepared."

"Thanks a bunch. Goodbye."

I spent the rest of the morning visiting my old office and friends. Then I went to check on my storage unit, everything was fine. Then it was lunch time so a light lunch at Subway. With nothing left to do the rest of the day, I drove around the old neighborhood for a while. Nothing changed there in the last five months. It was time to just go back to the motel and take a nap.

When you enter the lobby at the Hampton, you can see the elevators from the front door. As I entered, I saw Jeff coming out of an elevator with pretty brunette. I remembered his wife Kathy was blonde. My anger rose very quickly and I wanted to punch that asshole but I did not want any trouble. However, I got my phone and started a video of him with this other woman. I needed to think of a way to provoke him to assault me so I could act in self defense.

Jeff stopped and kissed his friend right in front of the elevators. I was getting all of this on video and thought to walk up to them and show them I was recording it. That should get him mad enough to do something stupid. I had just taken my first step when a man in a suit walked straight to him and asked "are you Jeff Hunt?"

Jeff looked that the man and replied "yes, who wants to know?"

The man asked for his I.D. and Jeff showed him his driver's license. The man handed Jeff and envelope and stated in a loud voice "you have been served" then walked away.

I stopped and started laughing. Is this poetic justice or what? Jeff heard me so he turned toward me and saw that I was still recording. He got that angry scowl on his face and started toward me. This was better than I could ever have imagined. Just about the time he got to me, I felt someone walk up beside me. I quickly turned to see a blonde woman standing there. Since I did not feel threatened from her, I turned back to Jeff. He had stopped in his tracks with a shock expression on his face. At that moment it just came out of my mouth, "Smile for the camera Jeff."

He suddenly realized who I was and just ran out of the motel. I was sorry that I didn't get the chance to beat the hell out of him but I turned to the blonde woman standing next to me.

She calmly asked "who are you?"

"I'm Mike Williams. May I ask your name?"

"I'm Kathy Hunt."

"Let me buy you a drink. We need to talk."

Our conversation was very interesting. She explained that she had been suspicious of Jeff for months and hired a P.I. to investigate him. His affairs were discovered and recorded so she could file for divorce. She wanted to be present to watch him being served. So that's why he stopped.

I explained to Kathy how I had caught my wife with Jeff months ago. Laughing, I told her about my and Jeff's conversation over the phone that afternoon. She especially liked my phrase "smile for the camera, Jeff." We continued to talk for over an hour about cheating spouses. As we were leaving, I told her that should she get a call from a Carol Williams that was my soon to be ex-wife. I also told her that I still had the photos and the burner phone should she need more evidence. We exchanged numbers and left.

*******

Friday was a routine day. I called Ana to wish her happy birthday. It was kind of boring the rest of the day. After dinner, I went to a local bar just to drink and relax. Saturday was on my mind. How would I feel seeing Carol after these last few months? What was I willing to do about our marriage? I didn't think my anger at her was as strong as when I left, but seeing Jeff brought it all back. Since I was sitting at a small out of the way table, I had plenty of time to think.

The bar was starting to get crowded as it was a Friday night. I remembered when Carol and I would come to this bar to drink and dance. That was happier times. I was about to leave when Carol and two of her co-workers walked through the door. Now, I couldn't leave. Curiosity got the better of me. I wanted to know why they were there.

I watched as they got a table and ordered drinks. It didn't take long before guys started asking them to dance. Her co-workers immediately danced with several men. Carol danced with a couple of men but as soon as the dance was over, she went back to her table without her dance partner. She only stayed for one more drink before she left. I gave her some time to get out of the parking lot then went back to the motel.

*******

Getting to the house about noon on Saturday, it felt like home again. I was surprised my key still worked. When I entered, Carol smiled and seemed happy to see me. I didn't know what to expect, a pissed off woman or a woman determined to get back in my life. She gave me a peck on the cheek then started telling me what to do to get ready for the party. We got so busy that we didn't have time to talk about us.

I got the grill going and prepared the meat. Ana, her husband, and Brett arrived shortly. Soon, more of her friends were there and the party began. Everyone was having a good time. Carol and I were playing the good host so we stayed apart most of the afternoon very rarely speaking to each other. As the party was winding down, Ana came up to me and asked "Dad is something going on between you and mom?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I noticed that you two are not talking like usual when we have our parties. I haven't seen you hold her or kiss her since I've been here."

"We are just busy making sure everyone has a good time."

"Come on dad, I know there's something going on between both of you. Remember, you raised me to notice things."

"Now is not the time to have that kind of discussion. I think you should talk to your mother if you really want to know."

Ana let the matter drop at that point. Everyone started leaving a little while later. Soon, it was just Carol and I left to clean up. In no time, we had the house back to normal. Brett had gone to see his friends, so Carol and I were alone.

"Mike, can we talk?"

"I thought we were going to wait until tomorrow to have our talk?"

"I know we agreed on tomorrow but I need to talk with you now if you're ok with it."

"Ok, would you like a drink while we talk?"

"I will take a glass of white wine."

I got Carol some white wine and a rum and coke for me. She sat on the couch so I sat in the chair facing her. She started with "I have some explaining to do. I would like tell you my side without interruption if you don't mind."

LT225
LT225
147 Followers
12