All Comments on 'We Almost Made It Pt. 04'

by LT225

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments
SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

Given their age, reconciliation works here, at least for me. I'm glad MC still made Carol call Kathy.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He drove up to the house and what happened next? There's that damned uncertainty again... Continuation is necessary! And how to spank this arrogant pilatess-straponess Cindy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can hear the BTB peepul winding up from the other side of the world :) Good, but not great, story however there is enough promise not to give up.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Carol: "...My ego liked the flattery and attention. How stupid was I to fall for his lines?

- Women always talk about the male's ego how fragile it is and that they should man up. But did what about the female's ego? They love validation so much for their ego that if a guy is so good at pick-up lines she's spread legs on that instance.

/

Mike: "Did you get tested for STDs?"

What a dumb and stupid question. In this chapter, Mike is getting stupider and a hypocrite by the minute. Asking his wife about getting tested for STDs AFTER he had sex with Annie and while he sexual affairs with women (Annie and Cindy) who are riding hard the Cock Carousel. Stupid Mikey.

/

Carol: You son of a bitch. You knew Jeff had been caught and served divorce papers. Why did you make me call her today".

- As I said, Mike, the detective is getting stupider in this chapter.

/

Mike has already even up the score with Annie by having sex with other women while still married. So I guess RAAC is on the way for these two. Well, they do deserve each other I think.

/

The story just went un-interesting for me the moment he had sex with Annie at Ana's birthday that I skipped and skimmed so much after that. Mike should forgive Annie, there is no point of this hypocrite to divorce Annie as he already had (more) revenge sex.

I didn't dig this chapter much. I got bored halfway through it. Waste of time.

I hope this is the last one.

Scored it 2*.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
Very poor proof reading

Many whole words missing.

Try to do better.

I will give you the full 5 stars then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. Maybe a post-nuptial. And an agreement to always tell him about lunches, dances, flattery, "friendship", little gifts. And the agreement that a second mistake will burn her for good. And he keeps helping Annie with her needs.

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

cuck get one star

so do lying authors

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good one, except for the BDSM part, which didn't sit well with me. 4*

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

It might have been a good idea to find out about her STD tests before having sex with her.

Since calling the wife of her lover was one of the two conditions he set for her, why would he have sex with her before she had made that call?

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

Awwww,

LT225 thought it was being creative in this tired, over done, unimaginative RAAC drek.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Once a cheater always a cheater. Wasted my time on the RAAC. Wont read anymore of your stories.

012Say012Sayabout 2 years ago

You picked the right ending, 5*

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

as crappy as this "ending" was, its good you stop here. This wasn't a RAAC story, it was a cuck story filled with glaring mistakes.

Vegasrails2Vegasrails2about 2 years ago

If only life was so easy..enjoyable read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not as good as the earlier installments. More filler than meat with this one. Also, enough missing words, wrong words, typos, malapropisms to be distracting. Using dominate when you meant dominant, multiple times, as one example among many. You could use an editor.

Thank you for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would have been better if Mike had just served Carol with divorce papers instead of a separation. Then I would not have wasted a bunch of time on a pathetic reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Held off voting until the final chapter . Sorry to say this story went downhill from what looked like a promising beginning . 2 * was the best I could award .

Her repeated reluctance to stand up for her marriage when being confronted by her adultery should mean divorce.

Her remorse was for being caught and suffering possible humiliation from her family .

A smacked bottom and all ends well ??? I don't buy it .

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

So, is this the solution? A spanked ass and a good fuck and everything is fine? These are really excellent guidelines for reconciliation. You should definitely pass this tip on to marriage counselors!

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

Ok I am a bit ambivalent about this but the ending sorta turned it around for me. I think the whole separation/divorce was unnecessary if the protagonist was going to go back to her, hence why have a title called: “We Almost Made It” is it suppose to mean We Almost Made it to Divvorce? This story also didn’t need 4 post to tell this tale. The author could have done it in 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please end this story now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this was so telegraphed as a crap RAC... 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She did nothing to repair her marriage. She wanted the affair and lied with the I did not know what was going on while having intimate lunches and conversation with a man not her husband. He gave her a phone to make innapropriate contact easier. She had sex with him multip,e times. Not just once.

She is upset she was caught, not sorry it happened. She refused to call the wife of affair partner, told no one and just waited for him to come back. What did she do to earn a reconciliation? Why would he think it would not happen again?

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 2 years ago

Very good story and a solid build to their reconciliation in the end. I realize it was a longer story but did having four separate parts enable a better story? I have a number of fairly long stories in process and am debating if submitting them as one story or creating a flow of parts.

BrentJWBrentJWabout 2 years ago

Hmmm? Carol wanted to answer right away but he demanded she wait a week. Then ten days later she called Mike and said “your slut needs attention”. Maybe it’s just me, but if she needed three extra days I would have serious questions about her decision.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

RUBBISH!!!!! You really are worse than the writers you claim to HATE, the title is misleading, the writer misled the readers in an early chapter saying it would be wrapped up in the next chapter, this is a troll writer claiming they don't do what the writers they hate does. Where are the minus scores?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"My ego liked the flattery and attention." - What? I thought only men had egos!

\

"I knew it was wrong but I could not stop myself." - That is such bullshit! She's a mature wife and mother, not a silly high school freshman with the star quarterback.

\

It's "dominant," not "dominate." A dominant person dominates a submissive one.

\

With Carol being faithful since he caught her, and them being on the verge of reconciling, for him to still fuck Annie is tantamount to cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I stopped reading after the first paragraph realizing I read part the other parts so long ago I forgot the story. Waste of my time. All it would take is a short line or two synopsis so we could be reacquainted with the story but most of you authors refuse to help us readers. I automatically mark down any multi part story that doesn't provide short info on the story. I refuse to go back and read parts 1, 2 and 3 because the author won't help. Seems to be a good story but I just don't remember the earlier chapters. Rated 1.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Great finish - couple edit errors but we’ll executed wrap up. 5*

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

Who did she fuck while waiting the 10 days? Ending was weak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Do authors here think repeating the "I didn't hate her; I hated what she did." cliche makes their writing sound sophisticated? This is another RAAC. The wife's slutting and her refusal to do the things her husband demanded to try to save the marriage a the beginning made her character plain and was the plot device that caused this story to drag out. Now, in part 4, she gets a character transplant (including the desire to be a sub), although she remains reluctant to call the other wife, and the husband decides to cuckout because of "Annie's story" and his vision of retirement. Ultimately, the MC is just another weak, needy, spineless LW husband character. IRL. the wife's reaction to being caught and her refusal to do the things the husband asked would have certainly resulted in a divorce. -1

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 2 years ago

Thank gawd you didn't have Mike throw her to the wolves.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

So the ending doesn't match the title of story... The end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've read worse stories, this was not a bad first effort.

But I wasn't impressed, either. I hope there is better to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why would he want to stay married to this piece of shit who shows she doesn't respect or value their marriage by cheating and places greater importance on the asshole she cheated with by not honoring her husband's request? The author has depicted Mike as a balless wonder. The part about him not talking about the situation with his daughter is sooo fucking stupid. Why shouldn't he talk with family about family? Once again the author has been influenced by others ridiculous contention that adult children should be treated like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Once again a wife turning slut fixes a marriage. She will now be true and faithful etc. She never called the guys ex wife while she had months to do it. Why? Why protect the sleeve lover? That alone would not have me reconcile. She would be my slut when I wanted (condom only) but I would keep he townhouse and FWB going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nope 👎

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Well that was a fun romp. I'm guessing they made it?

I wonder why Carol took ten days instead of a week?

SkubabillSkubabillabout 2 years ago

Very well done. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well….bottom line is that I enjoyed it. But….

.

It sure did go in a direction not expected. Especially when it drifted into the spanking and submissive stuff.

.

In the end, Mike was not very likable. And Carol wasn’t either. Made it hard to identify with either of them. You also left some hanging story fruit…like having a scene between Carol and daughter after Mike told her to “ask Mom”.

.

3 ***. Good first effort. Please think about another story!

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Pretty good story line. But is it over now? She realized what she lost but I don't remember very many "I love yous" being said by her.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 2 years ago

Boring, boring, boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Didn't like sex as the answer to all their problems. The underlying factors and Carol's cheating are separate things. This explored none of those and just left "spank that ass" as the solution. Weak sauce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s starting to look like Kathy is the only one with principles...and balls.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Carol had NO consequences. none. A spanking solved everything? Disappointing to say the least.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

I liked it a lot....More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When one paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that indicates the character speaking has changed. When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark. This is not open for debate; that's how English works.

.

Reconciliation is good when it makes sense, when it is supported by the rest of the story. It does NOT makes sense when suddenly the writer basically tells the readers, "You know all that stuff I wrote before about why they broke up? Just kidding." The stuff from Annie, Carol's story, that comes under the heading of "Just kidding."

.

Granted, you didn't say anything to the contrary, so the presumption is that the story is not ever and a reconciliation is no absolute. However, a full reconciliation where they get back together would be contrary to your title. It means they didn't make it, becoming as best FWB.

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

Carol took ten days because she was off with another guy from work, and forgot the call. D

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Yeah, l enjoyed it, but it was disjointed and somewhat trite. Trust slut Carol, no never.

Tell the kids, yes both of them should. They deserve to know what slut Carol did. It will help keep her honest. All the D/s stuff just didn’t fit in comfortably with the story.

One thing though stood out and clanged. Ever have sex with a woman in her sixties author??

A post menopausal woman author??

Here’s a hint they need a lot of help to get wet, lubricant help. Get me?

They cannot do it by themselves any more. It’s just a fact of life and tells me how ignorant you are of older womens physiology.

Scores 3/5

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Nah, thought about it a bit more and changed my vote to 2/5.

Next story stick to your story, your RAAC did not stick to your story.

A slapped arse fixing a marriage is a stupid premise to end on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You had a good story going in the first chapter after that you pretty much screwed us. What did the loving wife do to make up for her cheating?? Did she acknowledge what she had done to the family...NO. Did she do anything the husband asked her to do if she wanted a chance to reconcile...NO. Has she done anything that would remotely make her husband take her back...NO. She has basically done nothing to warrant him taking her back other than to tell him how stupid she was for destroying a good family for a little bit of excitement and some strange cock. Oh wait, she did turn into his slut. But does he trust her to not be another man's slut also?? Why the fuck would he take her back???

You have good potential as a writer but you need to really work on a couple of things. One...complete your story before you start posting it. Two...post longer chapters. Three...very few in LW like a wimp or a revenge cheater like the MC in your story. That really killed your story for me. Good luck with your future stories.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I do hope you improve.

I also hope you dont keep hanging your hat on cuck stories. Thats what this was. He was an ass, she was a stupid (ie typical) LW wife. I got no emotion from either, no remorse, nothing. Just empty characters I didnt care about.

We all knew once you tossed this little jewel out "Talk about a wakeup call. Could that have happened to Carol? Was I being too hard on her?" You telegraphed right where this was going. And thats not a compliment.

OilcanjonOilcanjonabout 2 years ago

I was a merchant marine sailor from 1963 to 1999. My tours varied from 2 months to 9 months. I learned one bit of sailing wisdom that I will pass along. No matter how close you look, and I have looked very, very close, you can't tell if a piece is missing. If you worry about it, you are in the wrong business. Another tip: NEVER come home without calling first. We are in our 70s and I still call home first.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

3 stars - well well well - this has never happened before - a RAAC is only possible IF the infidelity was a one time lapse in judgment, drugs, alcohol, rape etc. etc. etc However a RAAC is never acceptable if the infidelity was planned and carried out multiple times and most definitely if any sex was ever carried out on their marital bed.

BUT considering how you approached this infidelity by moving out for 5 months, I decided to cut you some slack. You still did not cover areas like -

HOW does she rebuild trust?

How can the MC believe anything she says, especially when she lied to his face before?

How is she allowed to continue working in the same environment that encouraged the first cheating slut activity?

Once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater.

Richie4110Richie4110about 2 years ago

Well done; nice save. Hop to read more of your work.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Overall a disappointing story, one that started out with potential. She told hubby she needed him, the time separated was hard, but didn't hear words of love. At the end, when Mike was explaining her need to call Jeff's wife, he never talked about her refusal & how it affected them, just Kathy's ability to save her PI $$. I'm not sure

if I'd want to be married to somebody that not only cheated because she's "bored" (there're other ways of solving that) , not talking to her husband but starting an affair with another, BUT not fixing things (those calls to Kathy she didn't want to do) when given a chance. NOW she's going to remain faithful? For how long? And why didn't Mike tell family after a while about the separation? It all makes no sense. Even with this being a story. Poor ending for what happened. 2 stars. -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Kind Of Dry And Formulaic

The wife's explanation for becoming Jeff's slut was vapid, even insulting to the intelligence. It was like she read a few excuses from other cheating wives and decided to repeat them. She must have perceived her husband was smart enough to catch her, but not smart enough to understand and anticipate her. And what a cold shallow distant family. They are separated, For Months, and no one in the family knows? Its like that send a card and make an occasional phone call, but otherwise are out of touch. He should have hooked up with Annie and had an exciting fun life, for a change.

Just mediocre and uninteresting. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So what happens in 6 months to a year when the new kinky, slutty sex wears thin, gets old and another smooth talker starts working on her?? Mike nor Carol have done anything to address why she originally cheated. I can easily see her dropping her panties for another smooth talker in the near future. 3* story at best and that's be generous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It appears that you decided how the story was going to go after you posted the 1st chapter and story title. Story title doesn't match the ending of the story. I'm guessing you were going to have Mike kick her cheating ass to the curb but changed your mind. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Well we fucked and I call her a slut now so we are good!" is a disappointing ending. Sexual compatibility is important but it doesn't reestablish trust and respect. What happens when she gets bored again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good tale I liked it. Too bad you have so many dehumanized commenters. To err is human. To forgive, devine. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think you had your characters making good decisions to further their marriage . I’m sure that’s not the popular opinion , but it was yours to make , I personally think your reconciliation was a good choice . I do agree that you probably shouldn’t have broke this into four parts and could have done it in one or two , but since it was your first submission(s) it’s likely you were testing the waters as you had admitted you hadn’t written or even formulated part 4 as of completion of part 3 came to fruition . I for one found your story in its entirety an entertaining read and hope you get busy creating more stories in the near future , you have the talent and the capabilities! Good work worth a strong 4 I woulda taken you to 5 but for the short chapter/waiting/between/them quandary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

God I love how people who rant and rave over a fiction story. These people must not have much of a life and were cheaters whose wife took them to the cleaners and wouldn't reconcile. Survey after survey tells us that men cheat way more than women, although the gap is closing. I'm sure that many of the cheating men begged their wives to forgive them and reconcile. Funny how I haven't seen any stories where the wife took back a cheating husband. I wornder if any of these blowhards would be complaining about that story.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Wow!! It's like Chapter 3 was this unfortunate lost time in The Doldrums. Now, catching the steady breeze once again, you finished well. 5/5!!!

.

One bothersome thing is your punctuating dialogue. If the same speaker continues in a new paragraph, don't close the quotes on the previous paragraph. Otherwise, it denotes a change of speaker. This is especially confusing if there's no reference to who is speaking. Literotica has an excellent "Hot To' guide on punctuating dialogue.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 2 years ago

The reconciliation was just too fast, nonconfrontational and lacked emotion. That's not how a realistic situation would evolve. Again, the birthday party scene lacked any drama and emotions that would typify the situation. It almost feels like author wanted to quickly wrap up the story.

Eatdessert1stEatdessert1stabout 2 years ago

Boring. Very unoriginal. Sorry to haves wasted my time reading. Kept hoping the author would chang direction and salvage the mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Previous anonymous is the kind of sanctimonious idiot that believes surveys as gospel. Fucking moron

beanburner69beanburner69about 2 years ago

Looking forward for more from you. Your now on my favorite authors list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

mike you are the biggest stupid motherfucker wimp on the planet, she cheats on and you still love her no fucking way not in the real world wimp. look you ran into this 61 year old skank ,she told you a lie about her and her husband , and you fell for it hook line and sinker . i sure you not a good looking man and not very good in bed. or you would have never went back to your cheating whore wife . you could not find anything other that the 61 old lady ,whos pussy was wore out ,wimp.

Boardman68Boardman68about 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the first three parts of this story. Unfortunately, I had a feeling he would take her back. In his line of work, I would have thought he would have questioned "her only mistake in their marriage". Was the 'only mistake' that she got caught that time at the Hampton Inn? If she hadn't been caught I think her 'only mistake' (i.e., affair) would have continued. I guess by her definition an 'only mistake' can be meeting her lover multiple times. She didn't view her emotional affair with her lover a mistake.

Most troubling, she minimizes her betrayal & how much her actions hurt her husband be viewing it as 'only mistake' she ever made in the marriage. If Mike truly loved her, he would get over it & they could go back to being the loving couple they had been before. (When one spouse has an affair there is no going back to the loving couple they were before!) She would do anything to save their marriage. Then, when he asks her to do two things to help save their marriage. She says no she won't repeatedly.

There is no remorse and no asking for forgiveness. That being the case, I think in Part #4, when Mike sees her and her female two co-workers In the bar (unbeknownst to her) drinking & dancing after he has been gone for 5 months...I think her behavior would have been quite different than what the author presented.

Just my thoughts. That being said, the author kept my interest and I would certainly read more of this author's stories.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

It was a RAAC, but I enjoyed it any way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Man it didn't take him long fuck around after he left his wife for fucking around. Hypocrite. So two wrongs make a right? lol Now watch some ass wipe complain about this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. Sounds like real people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
@anon04/18/22

"Now watch some asswipe complain about this"

I watched, and you did. Thanks for calling yourself an asswipe. Saves the rest of us the job of doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good finish to the story. 4⭐

He didn't cheat because He was separated.

And in my book an eye for an eye is the only way to even consider reconciliation and depending on how bad her "mistake" was I just might make her watch.😂😂

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitalmost 2 years ago

Just like the proverbial Curate's Egg, this story was really rather good in parts but, again like the Curate's Egg, was foul and rancid, lumpy, inconsistent, smelly and senseless in others! The controversial ending was signalled vividly with flashing neon lights a page before the `Great-Reveal' as the 61yr old Annie told him of HER drama-filled much regretted post cheating tearful reconciliation, to a deafening trumpet fanfare, heralding HIS certain folding and decking his hand!

Another great indigestible lump starts of the last page where we begin with a completely different re-telling of what we were told a few pages back when it all came to a head when it HAD been Mikes seeing Carol & Jeff at the Hampton that finally sparked Mike to get off his fat arse and pull his head out of it. The later Carol had said that was her last time cheating, But HERE we are NOW told by Carol that it was MIKE leaving that had driven her to cheat??????????? - - IT'S Make-Your-Mind-Up time! /

"I've known Jeff for many years. ... We were friends but there was never anything sexual between us. These last few months after you left, I realized that I was in a rut at that time and there was not much excitement in my life. I guess I was getting depressed and feeling there was not a way out of it. I believe that Jeff picked up on that and started asking me to lunch. At first, I said no to him"..???

Makes it jerky, slows the flow, parts need re-reading, AND puzzling over!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You write very well! Precise yet quite evocative. I found it fairly easy to put myself into your story and wonder "what would I do in this situation?" or "what would I say?" or "how would I react to this?" This, even though I couldn't identify with the basic plot line. I also appreciate your attention to the technical details of language --- e.g., the details of grammar, the careful proof-reading, etc. That evinces an attention to detail that many (most?) writers give up on -- it's just not an exciting or a very creative part of writing.

I hope you keep writing and treating the LW audience to your good work. Thanks.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed this set of stories. Thanks for your writing.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

What a Great read, a good story of love and forgiveness. For living life together and making it work. True commitment and love. It could have been me, but "NO" I would get all pissed off and make a big deal about cheating. Sharing is almost the same thing but is with mutual agreement without lying and deceit. 5 stars for the writer of this true journey of life. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You almost made it. The first part got a 4 from me, with the potential to go up to a 5 after the other parts. But that proved to be unrealized potential, with a final QuickMagazine 3 rating. LPN pointed out your problem with dialogue quotation marks, and I concur. There were also some other glitches, missing words, etc. But here's what I see as the real issue. The crisp, fairly unemotional MMC narration would have worked well for a BTB outcome, but is not convincing in the RAAC this became. Yes, there were logical threads that guided him. But unless you meant to cast him as a cold fish, one would have expected at least some feelings as a side dish. And as several other commentators have noted, for someone who supposedly wanted to save her marriage, Carol seemed oddly reluctant to do the one thing that would have given her a shot - call Kathy on a speaker phone. Mike took her back anyway, with only a half-assed addressing of this issue. Not very convincing, least to this reader. One way LT225 could have salvaged this to get a higher score from me would have been for the aforementioned crisp, cold, logical Mike to take her back as he did, but with a stiff signed post-nuptial. At least that would have been consistent with his character, as you had drawn him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You didn't "almost make it". Apart from the husband turning out to be the usual weak, needy LW husband character and the wife character, as is so typical, having no moral agency ("I knew it was wrong but I couldn't stop myself." So, yet again, 'de Debil" made her do it.), the text deploys verbatim, and almost verbatim, many of the tired LW cliches, e.g. "I did not hate her but hated what she did.", which is just wornout, lame pop psychology. The use of the agreement to provide uninhibited sex as an excuse to RAAC after her betrayals is another LW cliche that ought to be put out to pasture.

Dlh143Dlh143over 1 year ago

Ruined the entire series with the ending. Not worth 1 star.

AethurAethurover 1 year ago

I don't see how reconciliation was earned. The only purpose of the older woman/lover was to give the MC some semblance sexual equality and to introduce a woman that did something similar to his wife. She existed to give the MC a reason to forgive his wife, who couldn't even call her lover's wife and confess like the MC wanted.

Either make her earn or, or give them a clean break. It really ruined a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No!

Went into BDSM. As wife worked at motel then unit secretary at hospital she met a guy into being a sub and at hospital the women there were very outspoken about sex. At motel had her doctor check in with a lady not his wife plus other incidents.

BDSM has no real statistics but being in military,semi driver, and degree with CPA attached I had plenty of different exposure to segments of society. My belief (also wife's) is mostly few people in BDSM etc. Had only one friend who indulged in spanking. Wife wanted to try. Three swats later said no. Never again. Same with friends except the one exception.

Now had some friends thought it was fun when wife flashed tits. BUT most Not happening!!! Most of my friends lied about sex when And if contacted about anything in regards to it. Thought it was funny to do so. I do same on all surveys. Depends on the mood I am in how I answer. BUT never the truth. Never trusted surveys since I was young. Like resumes people will push as far as they think they can get by without getting caught.

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 1 year ago

I'm agree with Aethur....and mostly other readers

Pussywhipped wimpy cuckold not having a reason to forgive his wife, who couldn't even call her lover's wife and confess like the MC wanted.

Rated 1*

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Not a bad ending!

4

ttt59ttt59over 1 year ago

Lots of angry hateful responses but I personally like reconciliation on the rare occasion when it works. I think you made it work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate idiotic stories where the husband without having any reason to do so forgives and forgets. This one was ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was one of the readers who was a bit "put off" by Chapter 1's seemingly abrupt and inconclusive ending.

Yet, strangely enough, after reading the entire story, I was startled to realize that I actually prefer Chapter 1's "inconclusive" story-ending over the "conclusive" one that happened three chapters later. Didn't expect that!

Thanks for the effort .... the writing was good. Obviously, I found the ending less than thrilling, but "to each his own".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Carol hasn't fucked anyone in months? Exactly? Really? The fact that she didn't pick up anyone that night at the bar doesn't mean anything, because he contacted her the day before about his daughter's birthday, reminded her of himself. This excited and upset her, so she might well not be in the mood to carry out her weekly fuck. In addition, the next day there was a daughter's party and a difficult meeting with her husband. But even all this did not prevent her from going out for a drink, dancing and having fun. So I don't really believe in her stories about chastity after parting with her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No

Never did what he asked initially

He fiddled and farted around and then screwed around so I guess they deserve each other

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is an unwarranted reconciliation. A justified reconciliation is very complex storytelling. This author does not yet operate on that level. He needs to master walking before he attempts running. Unfortunate that he does not recognize the limits of his current skill set.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was certain this story would become a crock of shit during part one.

Author did not disappoint, but the tale certainly did. I did not read parts two and three, but lightly scanned this one to confirm my initial suspicion.

Nothing more, except that I am somewhat relieved that I did not waste time in the interim.

Continue to write what you will, but after you have your one thousandth follower, know that you remain at a deficit of one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Carol did nothing to warrant reconciliation. Ok she finally explained her side of what happened. So what? Her calling Kathy so late in the game is meaningless. She did not tell her parents or kids and lived in secret as if still married. Just nothing. A completely meaningless RAAC except he learns he is a dominant and she learns she is a submissive. Bravo! /sarcasm off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well…at least you finished it.

.

Had a lot of promise. But never did become more than an average version of a common tale. Chapters too short. Carol was too stupid. MC was too arrogant.

.

3 ***

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

You ended this a.bit sudden, I feel you wrote a reasonable story, but it just needed that bit more

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I feel that you end this way too suddenly, you wrote a good story but it needs that bit more

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Tell the family what she did and why you are separated. Continue with the divorce and if you want her as a FWB then fine. Just don't remarry. Keep any and all the other women as well!

nixroxnixrox11 months ago

2 stars - I am sorry but this story does not meet the criteria to warrant a RAAC. The largest failure was when she admitted knowing the asshole for years. They had also been conducting an emotional affair for many months before finally succumbing to the sexual part of the affair.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Slut. That’s the problem. She’ll cheat again

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous