We Almost Made It Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, begin when you're ready."

"I've known Jeff for many years. He used our title company almost exclusively for his real estate firm. We were friends but there was never anything sexual between us. These last few months after you left, I realized that I was in a rut at that time and there was not much excitement in my life. I guess I was getting depressed and feeling there was not a way out of it. I believe that Jeff picked up on that and started asking me to lunch. At first, I said no to him. Then one day, we closed a big deal on some commercial property and went to lunch to celebrate. That was a little exciting to me and we had a good time."

"The next week, he took me out to lunch and I did not think it was inappropriate. We were just friends. Then lunches became twice a week and I didn't realize what he was doing. What we were doing. When he showed up with a burner phone, I should have known right then what was happening but I didn't. He started telling me how smart and sexy I was. My ego liked the flattery and attention. How stupid was I to fall for his lines? Then after one of our lunches when I had a couple glasses of wine, Jeff took me back to my office and kissed me. It was something exciting to me. A younger man found me attractive and sexy. I know this may hurt but I didn't even think about us. We never went any further than a few kisses that afternoon. That was the afternoon that I couldn't wait for you to get home. As soon as you got home, I just had to have sex with you."

"The next week, Jeff took me to lunch and we had more wine. I let him talk me into going to the Hampton with him. I knew it was wrong but I could not stop myself. We had sex a couple of times that afternoon. I felt so guilty that I avoided you the rest of the week. I just knew that if I had sex with you, you would know I had been unfaithful. I couldn't stand the thought of losing you."

"When our next lunch date rolled around, I was still getting aroused by his flattery and the thought of doing something so naughty. Again we went to the Hampton, where we fucked twice that afternoon. Afterward, as I was leaving, I realized that Jeff was not that good at sex, that I was doing it more for the thrill and attention. Walking out of that motel, I had made up my mind to break it off with Jeff and have nothing to with him. I had a loving husband and was foolish to be fucking up so badly. As I got into my car, I made up my mind to be the best wife I could. I would never do something so stupid again. When my car wouldn't start, I needed Jeff to help with it. When opened the hood and showed me the yellow pad, I knew you had found out."

"Mike, I am so sorry to have done that to you. I promise that will never happen again. These last few months have been the most miserable in my life living without you. Please give me another chance."

"Carol, since I've been gone for a while, my anger has subsided somewhat. I still don't know if I can trust you. I thought we were perfect for each other so imagine my surprise to find my wife having an affair. Surely, you had fallen in love with someone else, why else would you be having an affair?"

"Why didn't you come to me when you were feeling bored?"

"I did not really know why I was in that mood. You had done nothing wrong and my love had not diminished one bit. I was just in a different place with no way out."

"Mike, I have not had sex since the day you caught us. Even after you left, I had hope for us. I've been out a few times with some of my co-workers but every guy I meet I compare them to you. For me there is no man out there that compares to you. If I had not been so foolish, we would still be together and still having sex. Even if we cannot stay married, will you make love to me one last time?"

"Carol I have missed you. Not just our love making but all the things we used to do. Now go get comfortable and meet me back here on the couch."

"Don't you just want to come to our bedroom?"

"What did I just tell you to do!"

Carol got a surprise look on her face but she ran off to the bedroom. I stripped down to my boxers and sat on the couch. A few minutes later, Carol came out wearing a low cut bra and matching thong. She looked like she had lost a little weight. I could see her abs and muscular thighs. I was getting hard just looking at her.

She noticed my reaction then took a good look at me. She said "have you been working out? You look so good in just your boxers."

"You look amazing in that thong and bra. Now come here."

She sat on my lap and we started kissing. Our hands were roaming all over each other. I thought that I wanted to try something new with her. After all, I had learned some things about myself after being with Annie. What I had in mind was something I had never done with Carol so it would be new for us.

I moved her to sit on my right side. She looked a little disappointed being taken off my lap. I didn't give her a chance to complain when I took her arm and pulled across my lap.

"Mike what you doing?"

"Something I should have done a long time ago!" With that my right hand came down on her right butt cheek with a firm slap.

"Mike that hurt."

"So will this one." Right hand slapped her left cheek. I didn't give her time to say anything else. I spanked her ass with just enough force to leave little pink marks. She was struggling to get up or use her hands to cover her ass. I just held her down and moved her hands away. About six to eight slaps later, I saw that she was not struggling or trying to cover her ass. She was moaning each time my hand met her ass.

"Now spread your legs." With no hesitation, her legs came apart. I grabbed her thong and pulled it down her legs and off. My hand went straight to her pussy. She was drenched. I stuck a finger in her and massaged the inside of her pussy. Then another finger was added. When I got into a good rhythm with both fingers going in and out, Carol dropped her head and raised her ass to give better access. Not a minute later, I heard "oh, fuck that feels so good." I just kept fingering her and the longer I went the more vocal she became. I knew she was getting close so my fingers came out of her pussy and went directly to her clit. A little rubbing of her clit between my fingers was all it took. I don't know what she was trying so say but it was loud and she was thrashing around on my lap. I took her in my arms and just held her for a few minutes.

It was like she was catatonic. She curled against me and just lay there. She finally looked at me and said "that was the best orgasm I ever had."

"We are not done yet." With that I pushed between my legs with her head on my crotch. She kissed the head of my cock then pulled my boxers off. I watched her lick my shaft and head then take me into her mouth. Soon she was giving me a real good blow job but I pressed further. Grabbing a handful of hair, I start directing her movements. I started with small slow up and down movements. Then I made her go faster and deeper as I wanted. When I was close, I pulled my cock out of her mouth and told her to kiss both of my balls. Immediately, she did as told. I could have finished right there but I wanted her pussy.

I stood up, grabbed her by the arms and walked her behind the couch. Carol caught on quickly and leaned over the back of the couch. She was so wet that I bottomed out on the first stroke. I just stayed in her feeling her tight pussy. I grabbed her hair again with my left hand and pulled her head back. With my right, I grabbed her right tit and gave it a gentle squeeze. Now was the time to fuck her. Going slow at first, I kept her head up and was playing with her nipple between my fingers. When I was ready, I pounded into her as fast as I could. Not long after I heard those same sounds coming out of her mouth. I knew I was getting close but she was doing her best to fuck back into me. As I shot my load into her, she starting shaking and her legs gave way. I was holding her up by fucking her from behind. I let go of her hair and slapped her ass one more time. My reward was hearing her say "oh god yes."

She was like a rag doll. I could have done anything with her without a single protest. I picked her up and carried her to bed. I spooned her from behind where we both fell asleep for the rest of the night.

*******

Sunday morning, I woke up alone but smelled bacon cooking. Since my clothes were at the motel, I got my boxers from last night. After taking care of business, it was time to head for the kitchen. The sight that greeted was amazing. Carol was cooking breakfast while wearing a very short silk robe. I know there was nothing underneath because I watched her breast jiggle as she moved.

When she saw me, she got a big smile and said "morning lover."

"Hi, babe, how did you sleep last night?"

"Best night's sleep in a long time. How did you sleep?"

"Great. I was kind of tired last night."

Carol got a big grin on her face when she said "I can't imagine why you were so tired."

As we ate breakfast, we talked about the party and other things but neither of us broached the subject of last night. I knew sooner or later that conversation would be necessary. I told her that I needed to go to the motel for some clean clothes but would like to meet her later this afternoon.

She looked shocked and asked why am I staying in a motel? Then I remembered, she did not know where I lived. "I will explain everything later but right now I need to leave."

"Which motel are you staying in?"

"The Hampton."

I could have knocked her over with a feather. "Just meet me at the Hampton about 1pm in room 304. Also I want you to think about last night."

Back at the motel, I showered and put on casual clothes. I went to the store for some drinks. Ten minutes before one, Carol knocked on my door. She came inside and sat in one of the two chairs I had arranged. I asked "give me your honest opinion about sex last night."

"Mike, I think it was one of our best sexual experiences ever. I had no idea why you pulled me across your lap. Then when you started spanking me, I had no idea what you were going to do to me. That was why I tried to cover my ass with my hands. You just continued to spank me and I'm not sure when I realized that I was so turned on by it. The rest just seem to flow from that point on. I remember sucking your cock and you making me kiss your balls. The next memory was being thrown over the back of the couch and you fucking me hard and fast from behind. Mike I came so many times last night, I couldn't keep count. When I awoke this morning and you were in our bed, I couldn't believe it but I felt so good that nothing was going to ruin my morning."

"Would another experience like that work for you."

"Very much so, I would definitely like to try that again."

"I need to explain how all that came about. When I left you, I went to that little mountain town where we used to vacation. I leased a fully furnished townhouse for six months. I thought at that time that I hated you for what you did and was going for a full divorce. However, I met someone new. Her name is Annie. She is very direct and sexy. Annie wasted no in getting me into bed."

"I can see by the look on your face that you have concerns but let finish my story. Annie is a submissive woman. We had sex many times during the next few months. She taught me a lot about myself. I like being the dominate figure in a sexual relationship. I enjoy spanking my partner if she is submissive and gets aroused by it. Annie is all that. She loved being controlled and made to perform like I wanted. It seemed at times when I was really rough with her she enjoyed it more and had more orgasms. I like being dominate with the right woman not because it makes me feel like a big man but because I can see how much she reacts and she receives more pleasure from sex."

"Annie has her own townhouse, a lot of money and she was married once. Her husband passed away and left her in good shape. She did not want a serious relationship and neither did I, so we became friends with benefits. So lay your fears to rest, I have not fallen in love with Annie. Matter of fact, she is the reason I am here today. She told me about her affair when she was younger. She got tempted to step outside her marriage and got caught by her husband. He eventually forgave her and they remained married. She said that temptation reared its ugly head again during her marriage but the pain she had caused her husband always brought her home to him."

"I thought about her story for a long time. It was so close to what we were going through. I finally realized that you are the woman I love. I did not hate you but hated the thing you did. So here I am today to see if there is a possibility we can save our marriage."

I stopped for a couple of minutes to let Carol think about that. I wanted to keep talking but I needed her feedback.

"Mike you are my one true love and I want to stay married to you. I promise that I will never have another affair. I will do whatever you ask."

"I believed you when you told me how your affair began but that does not excuse what happened. I have conditions that you need to hear before you fully commit to this. First, you must call Jeff's wife and admit your affair. That was always a must do."

"Did you get tested for STDs?"

"Yes all came back negative."

"This last part is more involved and I want you to take at least a week to consider it before you give me your answer. I will not go back to the same routine we had before. I have changed and want more from our sex life. There will be times when I want to take you in my arms and make sweet love to you. There will be times when I show up at your office close the door and bend you over the desk. I want to try new things and introduce toys into our love making. Sex will not always be in the bedroom. I'm not saying that I want to be the master but I want to try many things. Some we will like and some we won't. Those we like we'll keep. I will always respect your wishes and will listen to any ideas you have. This only works if both partners are willing to try and both enjoy it. Another thing I learned about myself is that when we go out in public, I want a lady beside me. I will treat you like a lady with love and respect but when we get home I want a slut. Please carefully consider everything I've said and call me in a week."

"Mike I don't have to think about it. I agree to everything now."

"I thought that might be your answer. I see your nipples are about to cut through your shirt and I bet your panties are soaked. Although I like your answer, I insist you take a full week to think about it. After the excitement is over and I'm not around, you may have second thoughts."

"I am leaving Tuesday to go back to the townhouse. I have one more month before the lease is up. If you have questions feel free to call me. After this next week, we will decide where we go from here."

"Now get your clothes off and lay back on the bed. I need to taste your sweet pussy."

It was afternoon delight for the rest of the day.

*******

Monday morning I met Carol at her office. She was nervous and scared. "Mike, do I really have to do this?"

"Yes"

"I don't have her number."

"I do. Call her at this number."

I watched her dial the number and saw tears in her eyes. After Kathy answered, Carol identified herself and started tell her all about her affair with Jeff. It was a one sided conversation with Carol doing most of the talking. When Carol was finished, Kathy wanted to know if Carol would give a deposition. Carol looked at me and I shook my head yes. Carol affirmed that she would help Kathy. Just before Carol hung up, Kathy told her to thank me for my help.

Carol was stunned. She asked how I knew Kathy. I giggled at her and explained the whole scene in the motel lobby. I even asked her if she would like to see the video. Boy did she get mad.

"You son of a bitch. You knew Jeff had been caught and served divorce papers. Why did you make me call her today?"

"Carol I wanted you to call her when I learned about your affair but you kept making excuses not too. Think about it now. If you had called Kathy five months ago, she would have saved a ton of money by not hiring a P.I. and her divorce could have been settled by now. Didn't I tell you at that time, you were not his only lover and he would get caught?"

"You had a chance to help her with a cheating spouse but did not do it."

*******

I made it back to the townhouse late Tuesday and just went to bed. On Wednesday, Annie came over to my place and tried to catch for the last week in one afternoon. While we enjoyed a couple of drinks on the patio, I told Annie the whole story about Carol's affair and my trip back home.

"Do you think Carol will go for saving your marriage or decide against it?"

"I'm not sure. I think that as long as I was around, I would have influenced her to save the marriage. That's why I had to leave. I hope she thinks long and hard about what I told her. I want her to make her own decision and be comfortable with it."

"Well how much longer do I get to keep my friend with benefits?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe a couple more weeks or I may need to get a renewal on my lease."

"Let's not waste anymore time. I need you to spank my ass while you fuck me."

*******

It was 10 days later that I got a call from Carol. "Hi Mike, how are you doing?"

"Fine Carol, how are you?"

"Mike your slut needs some attention!"

Three days later I pulled into my driveway.

12