All Comments on 'We Are All Together Ch. 12'

by rupaipanty

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

Another exciting chapter where family members marries among themselves. Please create a situation where joy marries his mother & his three sisters, father are co-operating with great enthusiasm.Foolsajya may be done with different types of pissing activities. Thanks.

RodimusMikeRodimusMike11 months ago
Indian Cultures.

I am not familiar with Indian Cultures,but isn't Sibling Matrimony and Bigomy accepted in certain areas there.I know they have harsh punishments like death for a Spouse caught cheating.Woman generally are considered inferior to Men and have no rights to object to anything,they are strictly considered Maid to cook and clean,and also to spit out babies for the Husbands,especially male babies as they find them superior than females.

But this story talks about a Brother who marries first one,and then another Sister as his second wife by a simple ceremony without a priest.So I take it that its commonplace for Siblings to marry eachother and is publicly accepted.I gotta say that if Brother and Sister can marry eachother over there in India that it must be right popular to be so accepted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous