All Comments on 'We are the Broad'

by IAmControl

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

this is so fucking hot

IAmControlIAmControl8 months agoAuthor

Glad you think so Anon!

IAmControlIAmControl8 months agoAuthor

I thought I might write some of my inspiration and easter eggs in a comment under my works!

• Though not directly correlated, Melissa is partly modeled on Michael's wife from GTA V (rich, seeing a special personal trainer following her divorce) as well as Director of Intelligence Charlotte Mearing from Transformers 3.

• The neuro-network, naturally, is based on the Borg from Star Trek. Their primary transmission method is through flexible tubes that can emerge from any part of an drone's body.

• The title is a play on the Borg's catchphrase, "We are the Borg."

• The idea of a national hero comes from the American hero program in Lazer Team, as well as the idea of a singular American idol from two main places; Superman, and Matthew Reilly's Cobalt Blue.

• The idea of an imported hero, and conditioning (which is frequently tested for obedience & performance) came from the Winter Soldier (Marvel) as is the idea of a secretive trigger phrase.

• The wired, glowing eyes, showing a mechanical, technical core, is loosely drawn from futuristic content like Overwatch & Apex Legends. The green glow is a reference to the Borg's green themes.

• "Fat grafting" is already a medical procedure today, used to move fat from undesired areas into others to enhance them (typically moving belly fat into breasts and buttocks) although it has a different name.

• Melissa sharing the perspectives of the three men comes generally from the idea of body-swapping. Think Freaky Friday.

If that was fun to read, let me know and I'll do this for some other stories too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIAmControl@IAmControl
EMC/Hypnosis, Transgender/transformation (with a M>F preference) Lesbian, Science-fiction, Fantasy, Bimboification & Dollification and light BDSM story lover with a passion for quality authoring, sensical story writing, and unique, believable concepts. I write what inspires me...