We Buy Ugly Wives!

Story Info
A bizarre story from the 24th century.
1k words
4.11
5.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
909 Followers

Just another morning at the Jurtac's, on Lunar Colony 4.

Junie Jurtac shoved her panties in her purse and ran to catch the high school shuttle pod, hoping to sit next to Flabian. She liked it when Flabian's extra-long fingers crawled under her skirt and...

Rebekta pecked her boyfriend as she hopped into his hover-car. She knew on the way to the space academy he'd stop in a crater, unzip and feed her his sausage breakfast. But Rebeka was tired of eating sausage.

Kurtac Jurtac kissed his wife, feeling her up before he left for the Gravity Factory. But Chhania seemed extra horny and in a hurry to get him out of the geodome. Kurtac wondered if Chhania was having an affair with the neighbor.

Oh well. In a lunar hour he'd be balls deep in his earth secretary, sweet Margarita.

And with the dome empty, Chhania opened the side door and whistled. "Buster... come here boy... Buster... here boy!" The neighbor's Tu'glain Wolfhound slipped through a crack in the fence, ran through the door... and into Chhania's arms. "Good boy."

LATER that lunar evening.

Junie giggled as she danced through the door. On the morning shuttle she'd squirmed on Flabian's long finger. Later, in the robotic shop he spread her legs and gave Junie something bigger and better...

It was like he had the perfect wrench to fit her snug little socket.

Rebekta had left with a boyfriend, but came home with a girlfriend, Lilith. A cute, black Lesbonic chick who tasted like sin... PURE. FUCKING. DELICIOUS. SIN.

After dark, Kurtac Jurtac crashed his shuttle pod and stumbled in through the front door... drunk and reeking of Margaritas. Both kinds. The earth drink and his earth secretary.

His angry wife reared back and hit him with a slap that echoed off the walls. "FUCK! YOU!" Chhania packed her cargo bags and her dog leash. "Kurtac I'm leaving. I've found someone else."

Kurtac's bleary eyes looked up. "I knew it— you're screwing the neighbor! Aren't you!?"

"...not exactly."

MONTHS LATER, in a bizarre twist.

Chhania was delighted to discover that Buster was actually a shape-shifter from the planet Valara. WOW. FUCKING WOW... Her horny pussy often dreamed of changelings... of an infinite array of clitty-tickling appendages.

As she told Lunar TV, "Having a shape-shifter lover, who can transform into any creature in the entire universe..." Chhania turned to Buster, blushing. "Gosh, I mean what woman hasn't wanted to make love with a twelve-tongued Tuurg'ith?"

As they spoke Buster smiled, grew a tongue-like tentacle, and slithered it up Chhania's skirt, tickling her pink crevice.

Chapter 2

WE BUY UGLY WIVES!

The ad blazed across the galactic internet like a comet. "Trade in your old wife for an ultra-sexy SexBot. Satisfaction guaranteed. AND we buy wives by the pound!"

"Wow," Kurtac whispered, watching his wife vacuum the floor in her blue spandex sweatpants. Every time she bent over her humongous blue ass reminded him of the Oceans of Ozgan.

Hell, her ass alone was worth ten-thousand isiks.

After Chhania divorced him, Kurtac married Margarita, and they moved to Volchok Prime.

Soon his oldest daughter Rebekta and her lover Lilith, left for the gamma quadrant to join the Lesbian Liberation Front. (Whatever the fuck that was.)

And sweet-sweet Junie married the smelly captain of a Ferengi garbage scow.

But his marriage to Margarita was more than he'd expected. A lot more. Now Margarita weighed as much as a Vulcan ore freighter. Fortunately for him selling your wife was perfectly legal in Ferengi space.

Miners in the Hfihar mining colony paid top price for a wife— any wife— no matter how fat. And each wife had many husbands who all treated her like a Queen Bee. The wives loved it.

Kurtac boldly decided to trade in Margarita for a sexbot. After one more around-the-world sex romp he told her the news. Margarita turned radioactive red and slapped his face off.

"You should've told me before the assfuck!"

But she calmed down. "Kurtac, I've been expecting this. All my girlfriends are already at Hfihar. It'll be fun to meet and fuck new people." When the 'Ugly Wife' crew arrived Margarita giggled and wiggled her plump ass into the transporter.

Saving a barrelful of isiks, Kurtac purchased Olga-bot, a used Russian Bot who'd accidentally fucked two of her previous owners to death. "But no worries, that little glitch is fixed..."

Kurtac was intrigued. No woman had EVER tried to fuck him to death, despite his repeated requests. With high hopes and a hard dick he checked out his sex-bot.

Olga-bot was tall, with cosmic purple hair, laser blue eyes, flexible titanium tits, metallic skin and an adjustable pussy portal, trimmed with real Russian pussy hair. Nice.

'She' had the usual pleasure apps: Tits and ass size, pussy tightness, and orgasm volume. But the most important and far most dangerous was the Sex Mood settings— From dead fish housewife, to a claw-your-back-off Klingon Sex Beast!

Sexbot instructions stated. "Be very careful what you ask for."

Kurtac screwed his new sex-bot a few times while playing with her apps. Usually he chose medium tits, medium pussy, and medium mood. And had the usual, half-asleep housewife fuck. But soon he discovered some wicked sex settings.

Shoving his cock up Olga-bot's ass orifice, Kurtac hit the FULLY AGRESSIVE fuck app— and held on like a galactic bronco-buster. "Yee-Haw!"

Leaping into the air, Olga-bot bucked and screeched in full-tilt Klingon She-Wolf. "ARRRGG!"

Kurtac gripped her titanium tits and held on to the bucking, thrashing fuck-bot as her anal ring clinched his cock, and she clawed through his geodome.

Kurtac loved it!

Holding on and fucking her ass until he climaxed, he was always smashed into the ceiling. Then, before she could bite his dick off, Kutac yelled, "RISA APP ONE!" Olga-bot instantly changed into a bubbly, three-breasted bimbo from the pleasure planet Risa.

Not many females can grow a third breast on command.

Mounting his boner Olga-Bot giggled, bit Kutac's face and rode him like a wild Risarian hooker. Her purple hair flying as her silicone pussy-folds milked his dick, and her three bouncy boobs took turns pounding his face.

Kurtac soon realized the Three-Boob-Paradox. "One mouth is never enough for three tits!"

After a few weeks... of the best fucking ever... Kurtac had several bruises, a broken clavicle, and a dozen pleasure bites... Olga-bot was so dreadfully erotic.

Just like his ex-wife Chhania, Kurtac discovered his perfect mate... and the bot of his life.

KimKim5
KimKim5
909 Followers