All Comments on 'We Cucked Him With His Coworkers'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments (Page 2)
Illupo1Illupo1over 3 years ago
Awesome!!

WOW!!!! What an amazing story!! Another incredible read!!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Trouble believing a woman can go from Zero to superslut in 1 night and not know her husband is a voyeur

CuckoldCravingsCuckoldCravingsabout 3 years ago

Loved this story. Very hot reading about the wife letting go of her inhibitions and the daughter supporting it and letting go her self.

XplrgMDCpl94XplrgMDCpl94about 3 years ago

Another awesome story. Five stars.

I'll never understand the haters that come read the whole thing and then leave a crappy comment. You keep writing because too many of us love your work!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

Mmmm. You showed us her discovering aspects of herself and her husband (and daughter) that had hardly even been fantasies before. I love hearing characters' thoughts & feelings, and you did that verrrry well.

Thanks for an excellent story, wonderfully told.

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

It would have been five stars, if Carl had fucked his daughter.

Illupo1Illupo1almost 3 years ago

OMG!!! This is one of my favorite stories!! I have been reading erotica since the 1970’s, and your stories are consistently the most erotic, amazing, sexy stories I have ever read!!!

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

There you can see again how different the perception of idiots and normal people is! The idiots will give you a high rating for this crap and ask you should serve them more crap, we normal people tell you that your crap belongs in the garbage can. Why are we telling you this? Very easily. If we normal people don't keep telling idiots that they are idiots, at some point they will actually believe that they are no longer idiots. And we can't let that happen. And best of all we confront the idiots in the places where they hang around the most - here on LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@mattenw…the only idiot here is you. This category is set up to be filled with stories of wives getting fucked by other men. And the people who come here expecting to read about that are the normal ones. It’s your warped and twisted mind that can’t except that. Maybe go hang out in the gay category since after having your head so far up your ass so often, having another guys dick in there should be a piece of cake for a rump ranger such as yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please bring in next chapter of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved it wanted more . hoped the daughter would get double teamed too . mattheww is a moron . why did he read the story to start with if he doesn't like this ?? if i get into something and i don't like it , I STOP READING !!!!! i sure as hell don't read it,not like it and then complain about it .

SamuelDexterSamuelDexterover 2 years ago

I love you stories. This one was super hot.

I love the way you just let the character get seduced by the situation. No long boring conversations between husband and wife explaining how chuck holding is the most commonly held fantasies. Or how the husband ‘talks her into it.

It’s like these guys have absolutely zero experience with women.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuckolding your husband is one thing but this is utter disrespecting him by flaunting your adulterous behave in his house and allowing your affair partners to disrespect him as well .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved most of the premise, and it could have developed in a real life situation. Except.... The second female should have been on Carl's work team. Replace that detail and this could totally happen. Still, I gave it 5 stars. I'll bet if you re-wrote this scenarion without a daughter, it would score much higner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a total Humiliation to the extreme story, cuckolding is just the back drop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. I thought at the very end that it would have been hotter if Veronica had been matter-of-factly getting it from a third guy the next morning, as opposed to one of the guys from the night before.

doctoryes48doctoryes48about 2 years ago

Loved it. I was hoping that when they decided to go to bed. The men would go with the women and hubby would go to guest room or sleep on the couch. Would also have liked it if daughter's boy friend were there and took his cue from hubby. Nonetheless, it was a great read. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not to sound critical but for me this would of been a much more believable of a story 1st if the daughter was not involved .. 2nd better if the story moved slower with perhaps the husband and wife alot more careful and his coworkers getting a little further than the realized that they would on the meeting at the house .. 3rd the husband should of been more clueless until it was to late.

tamedlionxxxtamedlionxxxabout 2 years ago

Another amazing story by imstillfun!

Never disappointed. I love this theme and your writing always turns me on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

On the positive side daughter is 19 so no child support and he will soon leave his job as the humiliation spreads throughout the company so no support will make the divorce easy. He will need to move so selling the house is a must. His daughter obviously has no respect for him so he can just move on and live in a one room apartment with no friends or love interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story would have been better without the daughter. Sort of believable that a naive wife would join a bunch of guys at a strip joint and get turned on. I think the cookout could easily lead to her taking it further. As always Imstillfun delivers with wild sex action. I'm pretty sure this is the only tale of hers where there is a standing dp for her leading lady. The psychological side of the lady as she steps out of here normal and bland day to day life and into wild hot sex is what the author does best, and this one did that well. I just think the added female, especially the daughter, just didn't work. If the other woman was the husbands secretary, or her next door neighbor it might have worked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it,! I like cuckold stories that don’t have the humiliation aspect. More the passive acceptance. Great story I wish I coul give more than a 5

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

HOT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great story. One of the best writers on here.

goodnabor789goodnabor789over 1 year ago

She is a fabulous writer, all her stories are great.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I like these stories better, without the humiliation aspect

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseover 1 year ago

I have just started reading you stories

The writing itself is very well done, the plot in my opinion was too extreme in what the wife and daughter did

In the real world the Ramifications would be huge first the marriage is over no man would ever put up with that level of disrespect from someone that is supposed to love them. as too the daughter she has now alienated her father who would never do anything for her again when she needs someone too bail her out, he will never be there for her again when any of her major events happen in her life like marriage or when she has children, he will be absent and if he was Malishes he would every time she got a boyfriend he would sit down with him and explain what she did and what he should expect if he stayed with her. as too his wife {Sorry soon to be Ex-wife} I have two thoughts on that first one would be to destroy her. Divorce would be a slam dunk the petition would be for adultery even though it means nothing to the judicial system it would come back to haunt her every time she met someone the divorce papers would find their way to him every time, she went to apply for work the papers would find their way to the potential employer as all divorce around the world are public domain anyone can access them her parent would receive their own copies all her friends everyone she knew would receive copies as well so would the men's wives at my work would get their own as well.. so much destruction because of 2 women who supposedly love me Work would be next on my list as working there would be untenable as the rumor mill would take over and become a hostile workplace lawsuit would follow. option 2 is much less favorable as I would be in jail and all of the perpetrators would be dead. I would be more leaning towards option 1

Thank you for letting me vent

DARREN

P.S As I said at the start very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I licked my own cum as I read it!

blackice51blackice51over 1 year ago

WOW!! I loved that story!! 5 STARS!!!

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaover 1 year ago

So fucking hot!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Chevelle789Chevelle789over 1 year ago

Loved it! Thank you! Hotwife and daughter with her husband, very sexy , thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great stroker. Rides the.line of discomfort yet stays on the erotic side. Well done.

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanover 1 year ago

Great read! would have liked for hubby to cleanup his wife when they went to bed 😋 and cleanup after Scott fucked Carl's wife in their marital bed. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great read

lickitwelllickitwellabout 1 year ago

id like my wife to be that loving and pumped full of cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why don't I ever go to parties like that? 😁

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCa11 months ago

Awesome young lady, Fucking awesome.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm surprised Dad didn't wind up at least eating V's pussy.

cdCindy1cdCindy18 months ago

FANTASTIC !!! 5 STARS FOR SURE

Every time I read this story it turns me on so much that I always cum into my hand -- AND LICK IT ALL UP !!!

Don't listen to all the negative comments - those readers don't appreciate good Literotica, especially when told from the female perspective. As a sexual fantasy this story is FANTASTIC !!! Including the sexy daughter was a great touch and, even though personally I'm not into incest, if Carl and/or Brenda got it on with their daughter Veronica that would be such a turn on.

Personally, I'm a cuckold wannabe and I truly love reading stories of a hot wife cucking her husband while he watches and jerks his own cock. Please tell us more. It would be great if you continued this story.

olblueyesolblueyes7 months ago

liked it,,very erotic!!

el_eyeel_eye5 months ago

This is my favorite kind of story. Very well written. The husband was not abused and the wife had a great time. Great description of the sex. I'm glad you're still fun. This was fun!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story, in fact most of them are all 5 stars. I don’t know why, but I like the idea of the men and women eating or sucking each other after also.

Tica21Tica214 months ago

Always a good read when a son or daughter takes an interest in both their parents' and the friends of their parents.

consulting91consulting914 months ago

Very well written story. It would only have been better had her husband cleaned her up. Either with his tongue or took her to the shower to wash her before she slept in the guest bed with the other guys while he slept alone.

AllNigherAllNigher4 months ago

Didn't get past page 1. Not a fan of sharing, should have looked at the tags.... Though it doesn't really indicate if it's willing or unwilling.

Good writing though.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well, I for one see a glaringly obvious sequel when the Mom and daughter go to Dallas. How about it Imstillfun?

cunnylicker72cunnylicker722 months ago

Excellent! I came at the moment mom was about to go down on Don, with Veronica cheering her on and dad just watching.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69about 2 months ago

I like the story, though I have my doubts that a woman who could get that wild, that easily, had spent her entire life seeing only her husband's cock. I liked that Carl did not do any cleanup. He was clearly a voyeur who enjoyed watching his wife, yet he maintained some soft respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Carl should have reclaimed the mom when they went to bed. While fucking, they could have listened to the four guys running a train on Veronica. Instead of Scott joining the mom in the middle of the night, should have been Don or Bobby (the guys she missed the night before) with the other one getting her in the morning.

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver2about 1 month ago

Loved it, a fabulous yarn, great family fun fiction, suspend reality all who enter here. Five stars definitely, thank you for posting

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Why would this husband continue to stay with this disrespectful woman? She turns him into a cuckold in his own home with four business partners. And his daughter gets involved?

How will he ever act as a person of respect in business again?

And the daughter makes the mother the stirrup holder! These two whores would be out of my life sooner than they could think!

radar410radar41026 days ago

Awesome story.mit had me remembering how many guys my wife fucked in the year we dated. It was between 225 and 250 and most of them cane in her pussy.mfor each of our four kids and two miscarriages, she fucked me like crazy, but she also fucked another guy five times a day till she was pregnant. The only one she kept on fucking was my brother.

Again, great story. I hope Carl gets to fuck Veronica in a sequel

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Visit them in Dallas!

BluecockneyBluecockney6 days ago

You are such a talented writer, each time I read one of your very sexy stories, you make me cum. Fantastic. Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Guy is a spineless wimp. Should get rid of both!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 hours ago

Two days later, the whore was served divorce papers and he kicked her out of his house. The daughter followed closely behind. The business partners were sued and now he lives on the millions he received in restitution!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...