All Comments on 'We Cucked Him With His Coworkers'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 156 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You need to pay me.

The grammar was so atrocious in this story I broke my back cringing at it. Give me money for a soine surgery.

Or at least invest in an online English course so we can avoid victimising anyone else in the future.

1* Cheers.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
Please don’t

Find another topic please, just because you write it, doesn’t make it so. That’s not a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Crap of shit

U say u don’t get adequate negative feedback..I say bull crap! The crap u write is beyond believeable...women don’t act like this ...maybe yours do! What u write is like

The taste of a deranged pervert....wife daughter...getting fucked...does your wife also behave like this? Do u as a father love watching your daughter get fucked? If u do then u need to get treated..if no..Then what makes u think that LW audience accepts this crap of smelly shit that u regurgitate..

A negative score for a crapy author! Change ur name..ur no longer fun...change it to Iamcrapshit !

MorbidOrbMorbidOrbalmost 4 years ago
I liked it

The story was really hot and I had fun reading it. My only problem was you kept mixing up the names of the four guys, and that made it a little hard to follow. Overall though it was fun.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 4 years ago
Strokes!

Trite - different strokes, different folks! Life has changed for this family! I loved the story. Five stars! You are still fun!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 4 years ago

Very hot story! Well written, too. I didn't get a feel for what was going on in Carl's mind, nor Veronica's, nor the four guys from Dallas, but the heroine was well drawn and her mind alone was enough. Still, it would've been nice. Anyway, the story was enjoyable and sexy. Five Stars, obviously.

YouamiYouamialmost 4 years ago

Well you did warn your readers by the title as to your intended theme of cuckoldry. Superficially interesting was the teaming up of mom and daughter in their ducking of dewar old Dad Carl. I have read quite a few of your other submissions and have enjoyed them. For some reason, this one left me "meh" . It seemed as though you treated this tale as a writing exercise focused on the objective "how can I write a cuckold story in the most positive light possible so as to limit the potential offensiveness that many LW readers express about the cuck/slut wife fetish subgenre". Carl certainly didn't experience the level of disrespect and humiliation that most ducks seem to suffer. I'm just a bit surprised you felt compelled to add this mediocre story to your otherwise excellent portfolio.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Was hoping against hope....

.......that the title actually was leading to an epic BTB.

It didn't.

Sucks to be me.

26thNCuck26thNCuckalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

The was really hot, Keep up the amazing work

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 4 years ago
Definitely a sequel material

Please continue 🙏

The_WatermanThe_Watermanalmost 4 years ago
Well alrighty then!

I had to suspend reality a bit, but I enjoyed the read. Fucking in front of the daughter was a bit of a stretch for me. My stories are all things that happened to me. Descriptions of things I have done and participated in. Yours was pure fantasy, I assume. But good fantasy. More please. 5*.

superdandy123superdandy123almost 4 years ago

It started off okay but the debauchery escalated way too quickly.

They started as a vanilla couple and they just dived into the deep end with a mother/daughter gangbang. Not many men can take that kind of emotional stress without extensive discussions and boundaries, not to mention seeing his own daughter.

I thought Veronica is too far into the background, if you are going to include her, give her a bit more time. Since it's mum's pov, she could be watching while resting or interacting with her daughter. The ending was a bit weird, mum invites them to stay the night but goes to sleep implying Veronica taking care of all 4 all night which you could've written about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I really hope you were surprised

When your husband went to Dallas and brought back your replacement,. A georgeous blond of Texas background, who at 5 foot 7 and 130, used her build to throw you and Veronica out of your former home when she took over your wifely benefits and duties.... We sure know it made your husband happy to have someone else throw out the trash.

bucco40bucco40almost 4 years ago
Another Chapter

Have mom and daughter give Carl a BIG thank you.

BradentonLarryBradentonLarryalmost 4 years ago
Wow! Just, wow!

That was amazing! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SICK !!!!!

You are SICK !!!!!!

His wife AND his daughter??

Yh sure some men like watching

Their wives with other men

But their daughter??? Even for fantasy

THIS WAS UNBELIEVABLE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

so when do they cuck him his wide and daughter are whores and he needs to start pimping them out i am sure the guys will pay to screw the both of them he might s well get something for them screwing around next he knows they will be working as strippers and taking on anybody then it will be time to move on and leave the sluts

TexdomTexdomalmost 4 years ago
Loved the concept

So many times there is the degrading and humiliation that goes with the duck stories - this one was just plain hot! Great job! Maybe the trip to Dallas could be a great follow up with mom and daughter getting on stage and stripping before going back to play with the guys.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 4 years ago
Yuck

All there are now are cuck stories. Sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

Nice story made me blow my load.Hope next time you have hubby clean up the mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice!

That was a lot of fun and very sexy to read! Thanks for sharing it!

And look at all the trolls you get to read and laugh at! Damn you did a good job of riling them up! ROTFL

great lovergreat loveralmost 4 years ago

This is a very good story. It arouses your senses and makes you imagine the character's point of view.

People who are commenting garbage have no sense of erotica. Erotica is not for the morally straight people.

+5 (KEEP ON WRITING).

The haters can go and fuck themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Simply awful

What man would want all his co-workers to see his wife naked or know that his wife is a slut? And to drag their daughter into the mess is unforgivable. Talk about making a hostile workplace environment for himself. Is anyone really THAT stupid? Just an awful story. It's starting out with scores in the low three's. Just wait. Lit props this author up and it won't take long for this trash to rise into the 4's. What a joke! Go away. Stay away.

1 star

NaturalnaughtyNaturalnaughtyalmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

I thought this story was very hot. I enjoyed that the husband seemed to just take things in stride...no desperation for his sexual fetish just going with the flow...this story was an A+ turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Oh just the start we need, the mmmmf was just brilliant, lucky cow, I'm so jealous and by the way in civilised countries AIDS is no longer a killer, there are treatments, sorry, I forget, we are talking about the USA, where treating a cold costs millions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

This needs a continuation because:

a) It's hot

b) It pisses off a lot of people

DrDirtnapDrDirtnapalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyable.

The wife and daughter need to make a trip to Dallas with a video camera. So they will have something to show poor Carl, who couldn't get time off work!

And I don't understand why people who do not like cuck stories bother to read cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep them cumming

This was a great story. All the way through. Ignore the people who read a story that tells then in the title what they don't like.

daddy83daddy83almost 4 years ago

what happened to the husband-father, he simply disappeared through the story, there should have been more situations between father and daughter.. to all those who don’t like the story just don’t read it..i personally like it but like i said, maybe there should have been more incest elements in the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A fun tale!

I enjoyed reading this one, although I usually stay away from LW. you write well, and the story is hot. I especially enjoy reading the comments in this category, and you’ve earned some beauties here! My favorites are the ones that criticize your writing, but are themselves filled with spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors.

Keep up the good work and as always, thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: Keep them cumming" - I agree. I saw the title and didn't read. Just gave it the one that all cuck stories deserve and moved on.

ndeavourndeavouralmost 4 years ago
As always, your writes delight

It's always a joy to read about a woman who loves sex, and even better when she knows that her writing is intended to arouse. One assumes there's a lot of you in your heroine, which is why you're a favorite! Keep them coming and I'll keep it up!

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

Need chapter two were both wife and daughter are pregnant. Where wife has triplets from Don, Scott and Jim and Victoria has one from Bobby. Veronica marries Bobby and the other guys become wife’s lovers when they come to visit their kids that Carl is forced to raise. Eventually the lovers move in with her and Carl and she then happily services them all By having daily gangbangs while Carl watches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You are undoubtedly highly proficient

at writing mindless drivel. Have you ever considered writing an actual story?

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754almost 4 years ago

This really was not a cuck story, but a sharing story.... Still the same, it was HTOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I applaud your courage in throwing this to the pack of rabid dogs that inhabit this place. It's fun watching them tear each other apart.

I like a lot about the story except the daughter. Being a father the idea of my adult daughter being around during sex icked me out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I read cos of the author

And was not disappointed.

Carl didn't come across as a wimp and his wife kept checking he was okay with her next move. Until at least the 1st dick in her.

I loved Veronica, talk about dangerous lol

Surprised the guests didn't manoeuvre mother and daughter together to encourage some girl girl action... maybe part 2 Carl reclaims mother and daughter...

great lovergreat loveralmost 4 years ago

I can't believe this story is slipping. It has strong character development, a good amount of erotica and yet the haters are winning. Don't let it discourage you, IMSTILLFUN. I love reading your stories.

dsc123456dsc123456almost 4 years ago
love your stories

love your stories, would like them to go further

MikeForYourWifeMikeForYourWifealmost 4 years ago

Great Story. I agree, I think the exploits in Dallas would make a great part 2.

limpcucklimpcuckalmost 4 years ago
more

we defo need more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Ahhhh, looks like Timriv found his/her calling. We always knew you were a true 100% cuck, thanks for proving it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I'm still a whore's story is scored 3.53 on 7/13/2020. After she complains to the moderator about "voting irregularities" the score will rise dramatically. There are several authors who do this cheating to get high scores. This one is just the worst.

Ntr2OppaiNtr2Oppaialmost 4 years ago
Hot

Need sequel now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
AMEN

Cuck shit gets 1 star and no reads!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Five big stars for that one

This story was hot from the start. A wife who never had the chance to flirt when younger gets the chance with not one but four hot guys. And then she explores further at the strip club. The fact that her husband is turned on by her actions Spurs her on. I loved how they shared some intimacy after they returned home and how the next day they were able to express their feelings to each other and understand that they both wanted more to happen. The fact that their young sexy daughter is there experiencing things with them makes it even hotter. I was a bit concerned that you did not include how Carl felt about seeing his daughter join in and get fucked in front of him. I hope you do a few more chapters of this family. There seems to be a lot more story to tell here.

HalfAsianWhoaHalfAsianWhoaalmost 4 years ago
Liked it; wrong title though.

He wasn't really cucked, he was an active participant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
In real life

..at what age did you put your daughter into prostitution? From your writings u look like there was fire before the smoke!

OOAAOOAAalmost 4 years ago
GREAT story!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!

Another AMAZING story from you ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Your aging reflects your tales

they get from bad to worse.

Like someone said something about talent free, you have freedom less talent.

Yeah, I know, it’s a hobby, it’s harmless, pettifogging at most. It keeps you chuffed and some of us fighting insomnia.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 4 years ago
Your best

This was hot

carbilz4carbilz4almost 4 years ago
Always great

I think this may be my new favorite of yours. Keep writing. YOU ROCK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not my kind of kink

But this is one jot family. Sharing the sex.

QrazQrazalmost 4 years ago
Nice

This is the kind of genre I like. Well written and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love the "no humiliation" comments

Rather than in the moment "sex talk" humiliation, Carl gets to enjoy years of snickering head bobs from half the office after the Dallas crew get done telling everyone who will listen about the hot time they had at the other office with that Carl fellow's wife AND daughter. I'm sure this will do wonders for his career.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 4 years ago
fantastic

I'm a sissy faggot husband and I wish my wife would cuckold me. This story is my fantasy, especially with our daughter watching her mother get fucked by other men and us watching our daughter getting fucked and sucking cock.

I got really hard from reading this story and shot my big load of cum into my hand - and then ate it all up !!!

Please tell more stories like this one. I love female literotica writers.

Great job!!!

javmor79javmor79almost 4 years ago

All of you guys hating on this author realizes that she has over 5000 followers, right? This story alone almost has 100 favorites.

What THOSE numbers indicate is that the low score isn't an indicator of poor writing. You say this author cheats the score, but you can't cheat followers or favorites.

Maybe it's time to admit that there is something here. It may not be your cup of tea, but almost 6000 people enjoy her writing. Very few authors in LW reach that pinnacle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very good

Very good erotic story / can be classied under group

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 4 years ago
Five stars!

Marvelously raunchy debauchery! No wonder you have so many followers... well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Divorce coming right up

You have just seen not only a good marriage but also a happy family being destroyed! There is no way that in real life a marriage could survive something like that!

AndySocialAndySocialalmost 4 years ago
Nice return to form

By the end, it reminded me a bit of the biker story series from a few years ago. I enjoy unabashed slutty behavior from the "wife" character in these fictional tales. I also love "free use" stories when done well, and that final scene in the kitchen definitely had a tinge of that, with the daughter just not being commented on, like "oh this is how we live now."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot!

Very arousing, always enjoy your stories. Would love to see this one continued. Keep up the great work😬

Soshameless11Soshameless11almost 4 years ago

Wow, this is fantastic! Naughty wives and daughters are the best.

WhitfreyWhitfreyalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Very hot!! Well written and flowed. I look forward to seeing if this continues.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 4 years ago
i got hard and stroked

this was a erotic amazing fantasy, i loved it, it went from mild to wild at the right time.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
What

What a load of crap.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Javmor says the author has 6000 followers. There is no accounting for taste as this is just a nastier than average cuck story. Pretty common for this low class writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lap Dancing?

Bet you would do a great job lap dancing, like your main character did. Would you grind up and down their hard cocks like she did, shaking your breasts as you did so? Love how she orgasmed in the club just from the rubbing. Then, when she lets go, with hubby's permission, and does them all, the runaway lust is very hot. Love horny wives who lose control.

mav1969a1mav1969a1almost 4 years ago
Fun and exciting

Story hit on all cylinders: great sex descriptions, great story build up, great progression. Bringing in the hot daughter was a nice touch.

cibixcibixalmost 4 years ago

loved it! more please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Writing

I have enjoyed all your stories.

diner5280diner5280almost 4 years ago
A Nasty Tiny Dancer

Thanks for the latest edition in a long line of wonderful story offerings. Keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Go to big D

Id love to see them go visit Dallas and the escapades continue... Continuation maybe???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More of Veronica

This is an awesome story. Could have been better with more description of Veronica fucking.

rhjivrhjivalmost 4 years ago

This was one of the hottest stories I have ever read because it covered so many of my fantasies. I was hoping for some following stories that explore mother and daughter slutting together. The possibilities are endless. Maybe the sales guys put together an offer for the two of them to fly to Dallas and party. Mom, daughter dressed as hot sluts, out with four hunks, getting fucked and sucked and taking on all cummers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And two to go.

I read the story with interest. but I am sure no man would allow such. This part was not believeable. sorry. I think it could have been discussed and somehow the daughter brought in better. I could not see a real cuckold here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Hot

Maybe Carl can fuck Veronica and you in the next chapter, and if you like you could also have an audience.

NawtyMeNawtyMeover 3 years ago

ABSOLUTELY loved your story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Passionate

I’ve been reading Literotica stories forever, yours is at the top of a very long list of stories. You are very careful not to mix up your many characters, for which in itself shows your talent. Thank you and keep creating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Loved it! Just discovered your story randomly. I have to say your in my top 5 literotica writers already, would love to read a follow up to this story! cheers!

Rennie9Rennie9over 3 years ago

I loved it! Every man’s wet dream come true! Mother and daughter. Keep up your great work, great imagination.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 3 years ago

Fun, sexy story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
boring

Just boring. I guess that works for some people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good gracious!

I loved this very sexy story! So sexy and erotic. It literally mirrors one of my own go-to fantasies. Ill “use” this story a few times this week. Thanks!

Carly

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reading this story

reminds me of the view when I looked into the toilet bowl this morning after I took a crap. Actually no, it's not up to that standard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

great story.5*****

@26thnc, you call this author "low class". Funny how I see you commenting on every so called low class, or any story that is not a full on btb. So what I get from that is that you really and truly must really enjoy "cuck" stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hey biren_raj

Let's see you do better! Who the fuck are you??? EXCELLENT STORY, keep it up!!! And don't listen to idiots like this biren re-read or whatever name he has to hide behind...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Great story! N LghN

hubby77hubby77over 3 years ago
Beautifully set up!

You took Brenda from a one-man woman to a complete cock slut, in such a fun and naughty way I just couldn't quit smiling! From the strip club to the amazingly vivid progression of Brenda giving in to her inner slut with Carl's blessing and Veronica encouraging and egging her mother on as she jumped into the mix really blew the top right off the HOT meter! I truly enjoyed this story, and yes, you are still fun my Dear!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love to cuck my husband and loves Go watch the Black Snakes in my pussy and in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOT!

This is with out doubt the hottest story yet. The way it started, inocent and sweet. Then building quicker than that sweetness would let on. From sweet to full-blown mother daughter cuckold gangbang. Intence build, perfect climax. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like this author a lot but she mess-up royal this story!

Please don't get me wrong here......I indeed love this author and I am one of her biggest fun. Although this story mess-up royal and it was very poor mixing up mom, dad and daughter thing.

I firmly believe the author has potential to write something much better than that.....in fact she is even wrote something sexy & hot about me....and that was a great story ;-)

Lovely,

KP

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

One of the best I've read. How about Brenda, Carl and Veronica taking a trip to Dallas?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

After sex with my wife bent over the kitchen table she picked up her sheer bikini panties and put them on. I said why don't you leave them on the table for the guys to see when they come for coffee in the morning before we go play golf? She had always liked the flirting my friends engaged her in when they were around - her 5'6" 125lb shapely 28 yr old body was often the center of their attention - still, she stared at me, smiled and surprised me by taking my dare. She pulled down her slightly damp panties and placed them atop the back of one of the kitchen chairs.

In the morning my 3 buddies came in and sat around the kitchen table while pretending not to notice the little yellow panties on one of the chairs. Shortly my wife came down from the bedroom. Only I could see her walking towards the kitchen with a big dumb smile on her face. She was wearing a very short lace nighty which just barely covered her brown little triangle of fir, and was slit open on both sides from hem to just below her arms. The effect was a nice view of her bare hips, a little front thigh and a bit more bare rump on both sides.

"Oh, there they are!" she said as she walked into the kitchen. "Sorry!" she said as she acted surprised to see three men sitting around the corner at the table. She grabbed the panties and backed around the corner into the living room to slip them on - "Didn't mean to put on show for you guys!" The cleft between her cute little cheeks was peeking below her nighty as she walked away.

"No worries!" they all said, happily!

She came in and proceeded to make coffee for us and putter about the kitchen pretending not to notice the attention her nipples, bare legs and hips and panty peeks were getting from all 4 of us. The highlight was her bending to get something from the fridge - which fully exposed her cute ass and crack through her sheer panties!

When she served the coffee, one nipple had worked its way just slightly through her lace nighty - which she only noticed after seeing the stares of the guys. "Ooops!" she said, and fixed it.

Our tradition is for her to send me off to golf with a kiss and a pat of her butt, "for luck!" Just before we departed - I whispered to her not to forget this. "All of you?!" she asked. "Yes please honey."

As I headed out the patio door, she stepped into my arms for my good luck kiss and bottom pat. An arm around her back fully lifts her nighty for a nice glimpse of her cute pantied ass to the men. "Next!" she said, as she stopped each one to offer her mouth and bottom before we departed. She told me later that 2 of my buddies lingered -

using their tongues and slipping both hands inside her panties for a very 'personal' squeeze! She also told me that the whole experience made her so hot that if they'd cancelled golf and come back inside - they would have discovered her willing and waiting for a group fuck on our bed. Where she was humping my pillow to a massive orgasm as we drove off.....

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 3 years ago
This authors

Stories and ratings are a perfect example of the bs on this site.

Completely fake/manipulated ratings/scores and fake anonymous comments.

Whoever is writing the anonymous comments fails to mix it up enough.

It's obvious that the majority were written by the same person.

It really is tragic that someone feels the need and the site administration allow it.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuover 3 years ago

Another cock hardening, cum producing masterpiece. Hope it becomes a series. Soon! Will Carl get some forced bi-cock action? Hope so. Mmmmm. Thanks for continuing to write and post. You have a gift.

CagsgtCagsgtover 3 years ago
Great story

Great story. The moral in the office must be good hahaha. The character build was good. The daughter supporting her mom was a cool twist. A sequel if you do them could have so many turns.

Very entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story for Pounding the Pud!

What a HOT story! Crappola of course but certainly works as a hot fantasy! ~5~

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...