We Cucked Him With His Coworkers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott pulled out a $20 bill and said, "$20 for a lap dance for Carl."

I laughed, took the $20 and stuffed it in my bra. I started by dancing in front of Carl. Not just my group but other groups were watching me. I danced as sexy as I knew how. Obviously it was good enough. I was getting cheers from the crowd.

The cheers made me feel bolder. I undid another button on my blouse. Again this was met with cheers. Then I turned around and gyrated my ass in Carl's face. Slowly lowering myself to his lap. I made contact with his hard cock.

I leaned back and put my arms around his neck, "ooooooo is that for me?" I cooed," as I gyrated on his lap.

"Oooooooo," teased the guys.

Eventually the song ended and so did the lap dance. I turned and gave Carl an extremely passionate kiss. There was something about having an audience that truly turned me on.

Jim laughed, "damn, I want a lap dance."

I was feeling frisky. For some reason I responded, "Well, that's up to Carl."

All the guys looked to Carl. Carl looked at them then to me.

"Go for it baby," he laughed.

Wow, give a guy I barely knew a lap dance? Could I do that? I hadn't tried to turn on another man for almost 20 years. Could I do it?

Boldly I put my hands on my hips. "Whose first?" I challenged.

Scott waved another twenty and said, "me."

We all laughed as I took the twenty and shoved it in my bra. I stood in front of Scott and started to dance. There was a part of me that really wanted to turn him on. I swayed my hips seductively while running my hands over my body. Then I turned and swayed my ass with my hands and arms up above my head.

Swaying my ass I slowly descended into his lap. I nearly popped right back up when I felt his obviously hard cock against my ass, but instead I gyrated my ass into it. I could feel it get harder as I did.

"Mmmmmm," he sighed.

That made me hot and I continued to gyrate even more.

Then I stood up, he made a protesting noise until I put my arms around his neck, bent over and shook my tits in his face. I then climbed on his lap facing him. Arms around his neck and moved my ass on his hard cock. My lips close to his. He tried to kiss me but I pulled away.

"Uh Uh Uh," I teased. "No touching."

I continued to grind my hips into his cock as I breathed on his lips and almost shoved my tits in his face.

I looked at Carl. I knew that look. He had a look of lust on his face. I blew a kiss at him, mouthed I love you, and turned back to Scott. The music stopped.

"I'm next," declared Jim waving $40. I took the forty and shoved it in my bra and started dancing.

"Hey wait," Jim protested.

"What," I stopped perplexed.

"Scott got a button for twenty," he complained.

I looked at Carl. He just shrugged his shoulders.

I thought about it. I was wearing a pretty pink lace push up bra.

What the hell. I started dancing, and as I did I played with another button on my shirt. The table next to us had two men and one woman. They started chanting, "do it, do it, it." Other tables were looking on to see what was going on. That made me put more into it.

I undid the button and my bra was completely showing. I pushed my chest forward and shook my tits in Jim's face. Then I lowered myself in his lap facing away from him. This time I was ready for the hard cock, in fact I was anticipating it, hoping it was there. It was and I ground down on it. It felt good against my ass. I was getting a thrill making other men besides my husband hard.

As I did with Scott I got up and straddled Jim's lap facing him. I shook my tits in his face and ground my pussy against his cock. It felt good.

I looked at Carl. He was watching intently. I grabbed his hand, leaned over and kissed him, hard, he kissed back.

Just then Jim grabbed my ass and pulled me into his lap, specifically his cock, as he thrust upwards and ground against my pussy against his cock. it was all too much. I came.

"Oh fuck," I let out a moan. I knew the guys were kind of aware what happened. I looked at Carl. He knew immediately what had happened too. First he looked shocked, then he kissed me again.

"That was fucking amazing," he whispered as he hugged me.

I stopped gyrating and climbed off Jim's lap.

"I'm next," salad Don waving $60.

I just shook my head. I was too shocked at what had happened to do it again. Part of me wanted to. It was intense coming on a strange man's cock, even if it was covered. I loved it. I was having a hard time dealing with the mixed emotions.

I went back to Carl. "Can we go?" I asked.

He saw the urgency in my eyes.

"Of course," he said.

Although the guys protested we made our goodbyes and left.

As soon as we hit the car I pushed him against the car and kissed him. Not kissed him, ravaged him. My hand rubbed his hard cock as I kissed him.

"Take me home and fuck me," I breathed.

We hopped in the car and as we drove I reached over and rubbed his cock. I couldn't contain myself and unzipped his pants and pulled it out. I stroked it as we drove home.

"Fuck baby, that feels good," he said. "What's got into you?"

"Shut up and get me home," I said.

I unbuttoned my pants and pushed them down a bit and stuck my other hand down them and started playing with my clit. I gave a sharp intake of breath as soon as I touched myself. I continued to jerk him off and play with myself the 20 minutes we drove home.

"That was hot," I finally said.

"Yeah? Which part?" he asked.

"All of it," I explained.

He pushed it. "So you liked giving lap dances?"

"Yes," I said shyly.

"You looked hot," he said.

"I did?" I replied.

"Very hot," then he laid it on me, "especially when you came."

"I'm sorry," I quickly apologized.

"Don't be sorry," he told me. "That was one of the hottest things I've ever seen."

"Yeah?" I teased? "You liked watching your wife cum?"

"A lot," he said.

Then, I just said it, "even on another man's cock?"

"I think that's what made it so hot," he said. "Kind of like watching porn with your favorite star."

"What made you cum?" he asked.

"I've never felt another man's hard cock before, let alone have it hard for me," I answered honestly.

"Fuck," he said as he drove and I stroked his cock. "That makes it even hotter."

We finally reached the house, parked the car and ran in. Luckily Carl had put his cock away. I barely zipped my pants. As we ran in the front door. There was Veronica. Fuck, I'd forgotten about Veronica.

"Oh my god," she laughed. "What's up with you two? Have fun at the club? Wait, it was a strip club. Did you guys strip? " she laughed again.

"No we didn't strip," I replied in a tense voice. "We're going to bed."

I grabbed Carl and dragged him to the bedroom. As soon as the door was closed I dropped to my knees and finished undoing his pants. I pulled off his shoes and socks and then pulled his pants off. He pulled off his shirt. With him standing there naked and me on my knees I wrapped my lips around his cock and started giving him a blow job.

"I love sucking your cock," I said.

"I love the way you look sucking cock," he replied.

"Sucking your cock," I answered.

"I bet you'd look hot sucking any cock," he answered.

I stopped and looked at him. "Really? You mean someone else's? I've never sucked or even held any cock but yours."

I mean I was shocked, but I'd read porn, I knew that kind of thing happened. Just never thought about it.

He thought a second. I went back to sucking his cock. " bet you'd look sexy sucking someone else's cock," he said.

I stood up and tore off my clothes. I dragged him to the bed and fell on my back spreading my legs. As he climbed on top of me I wa so wet his hard cock entered me. I moaned.

He started fucking me hard. It wasn't minutes before I started cumming and he came almost immediately after that.

We both lay on the bed catching our breath.

"It turns me on," I said.

"What?" he asked.

"Thinking of other cocks," I admitted. "I've only known yours."

"That turns me on," he replied.

"What? That I've only been with you?" I asked.

"No, that you think about other cocks," he said.

We both just lay there holding hands. We fell asleep.

We awoke to the sound of the doorbell ringing. It took us a moment to realize what was happening.

"Golf," we both said at the same time.

I jumped up, pulled on one of Carl's T-shirts and went to get the door. I don't think I realized how short it was. I could barely move without flashing my ass.

Just as I opened the door Veronica came up behind me. She was wearing a loose short pair of running shorts and a cropped T-shirt that showed a lot of belly.

I stood there blinking for a sec.

"Ummmm.... Carl's just finishing dressing. Would you like to come in for coffee?" I asked.

"We'd love to," said Bobby.

They all came in and sat at the table. I started making coffee. I was semi aware of what I was wearing. I kind of wondered if I was showing too much but I couldn't really make a scene going to change and, if I was going to be honest, I kinda hoped I was.

I puttered around the kitchen getting coffee. I could feel the guys, and Veronica's, eyes on me.

Veronica spoke first. "So, did you guys have fun last night?"

They all looked at each other.

Come on," she said. "I know you went to Centerfolds, was it fun?"

Bobby spokeup, "Well, some of us had more fun than others."

They all laughed.

"Oh how so?" she pressed.

"Well, your mom only lap danced, OOF." The oof was Don hitting Bobby to stop talking.

Unfortunately Veronica didn't miss it.

"Lap dance?" she asked looking at me.

The guys all looked at each other. Then everyone looked at me.

I couldn't take it. "Ok, I may have got a bit carried away and given a lap dance or two," I said as if waiving it off.

"Hmmm, was she showing as much ass as she is now?" she laughed.

I saw Carl enter the room just as she said it. Everyone looked at him. He looked at me, patted my ass, which I had thought was completely covered, and said, "no she wasn't, but too bad, it's a cute ass."

I felt my whole body turn red, but I made no move to cover myself.

"Ok, I'm ready to go," said Carl. "You guys ready?"

"Um...., do we have to?" joked Don.

"Don't worry," said Scott. "We're coming back here tonight to watch the game."

Don looked at me, "you'll join us?"

"Of course," I responded.

"And you?" he asked Veronica.

"Hell, wouldn't miss it," she said.

"Ok, I'm willing to go then," laughed Don.

The five of them headed out to the golf course.

The first thing out of her mouth as they left was, "that Don is kinda cute. Actually, they're all kinda cute."

"They're 10 years older than you," I lightly chastised.

"Oooooooo, experienced," she cooed. "And what's with the ass hanging out?"

"I didn't realize the shirt was that short," I defended myself. "They caught me by surprise."

"Uh huh," she responded giving me an odd look.

She helped me clean up and asked me what the strip club was like. I told her but left out the lap dances. She asked but I told her none of her business.

I went about my day doing normal stuff having anything but normal thoughts. I thought about Scott and Jim and how horny it made me giving them lap dances. I wondered why I didn't try to cover my ass once I found out it was showing. I realized I liked that they were looking at me.

Carl finally got home from golf. He said he was going to take a shower. I waited a few minutes, went to the bedroom, got undressed, and climbed in the shower with him.

"To what do I owe this pleasure," he said as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Complaining?" I asked.

He kissed me. His hands went to my ass and he pulled me into him. I bent one leg and leaned into him as we kissed.

"Mmmmmm," I sighed.

I felt his cock start to harden against my belly. I reached down and started stroking it. I enjoyed the way it hardened in my hand.

"Mmmmmm,, I love your cock," I said.

"Last night it seemed you just liked cock," he teased.

"I'm so embarrassed," I said quietly.

"Don't be. Watching you cum like that was one of the hottest things I ever saw," he calmed me.

"Really," I whispered. "You liked watching your wife acting like a slut grinding on another man's cock?" I was getting into this.

His cock got rock hard in my hand.

"Hmmmm, this feels like you liked it," I gave his cock a squeeze. All of a sudden it occurred to me, "Come to think of it, why didn't you mention my ass was hanging out this morning? You liked having other men look at me, didn't you?"

He moaned, pulled me close and kissed me. I kissed back, still stroking his cock.

"Mmmmm," I whispered. "You liked me being naughty." Then it occurred to me, "was it naughtier with your coworkers?"

That got a reaction. He kissed me hard and then grabbed my ass and lifted me. I'm only 105 and 5'1". We'd fucked in the shower before. I wrapped my legs around his waist. With Carl supporting me I reached down and guided his cock into me.

I moaned as he entered me. Using my arms around his neck and legs around his waist to hold myself, I held myself so he could thrust into me. I loved the feeling of being weightless and having his hard cock inside of me.

"So was it?" I whispered. "Was it hot watching your wife rub herself on your coworker? Guys you know have now seen your wife cum, not only that, they've seen my ass. Did you like that? Did you?"

He grabbed my ass harder and increased his pace. I'd hit on something. Not only that, it turned me on as well.

"Fuck yes," I moaned.

Still standing he pushed me up against the corner of the shower so he could get more leverage.

"Ugh, Uhnn, ughh," I grunted with each thrust.

As I was being fucked I pictured Carl's coworkers seeing my ass.

I whispered in his ear, "you like your wife acting slutty."

"Fuck yes," he gasped and as he did his body shuddered as he came. He came so hard I was afraid he was going to drop me. That fear kept me from cumming, but that was ok.

"Fuck yes," I whispered in his ear.

We had told the guys to stop by around 6. We'd grill some burgers and then watch the game. I pulled on a small pair of pink bikini panties and a sundress. I didn't need a bra. The dress was white and had shoulder straps. It had buttons about half way down the front. Then kind of dropped straight down to about mid thigh. I looked cute.

The guys showed up on time. We all had some beer and Carl threw the burgers on.

The conversation flowed easy and we were all laughing. We eventually got around to the previous night.

"So were you glad you came last night?" asked Jim.

He knew damn well I'd cum on his lap. The double entendres were thick in the air. Not to be out done I figured I might as well go along.

"I had a great time," I said. "I should come more often."

"Well you can come with us anytime. We'll invite you more so you can come more often," laughed Don.

"You can come with me anytime," said Bobby.

"Just ask," I teased. "I could probably come with you."

Well that crossed a small line. I looked at Carl to make sure he was ok. He smiled at me for assurance.

Just then Veronica bounced into the room. She must of got home while we were cooking. She was wearing a little pair of what we used to call, booty shorts, and a white cropped t.

"Whatcha talkin' about," she asked.

Don answered, "we were just saying how glad we were your mother came last night.

I shot Don a look.

"Was she a good lap dancer?" Veronica asked

"She was better than the strippers," answered Scott.

"Really," Veronica. "I wanna see this."

Conversation drifted to other topics. Veronica and Don kind of got into their own world. Then Veronica looked at me, "Mom?" She exclaimed.

"Did you really cum while giving a lap dance?" She asked.

I shot Don a meaner look.

"Uh Uh Ummmm," I stuttered.

"Oh my god, you did," she proceeded.

She looked at Carl. "What was that like dad?" she asked.

"Ummmm....sexy?" he replied.

"Actually, that sounds hot. All those people looking at you. I might not have been able to control myself either," she mused.

Bobby chimed in, "i missed out."

"How so?" asked Veronica.

"Your mom gave Jim and Scott lap dances but she never got to Don and I.

"That hardly seems fair," Veronica laughed.

"Yeah," said Bobby. "Hardly seems fair."

Then Jim started chanting. "Lap dance, lap dance, lap dance." The rest of the guys and Veronica joined in.

"Lap dance, lap dance, lap dance," they chanted.

My cheeks turned red. Probably my whole body. The idea of giving these guys private lap dances in my home both scared me and turned me on. I looked at Carl. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"There's no music," I protested lamely.

Next thing I know Carl has a mix on his pandora playing through the Bluetooth. He calls the mix Sexy. It's a mix that brings out the sexy in me.

"Fine, fine, I give up, who's first? I asked.

"Me first," Bobby jumped in. "I didn't get one at the club."

"Ok," I said and stood in front of him with my hand out.

He looked at me. "It was $20 at the club," I teased.

Everyone laughed. He pulled out $60. "If I remember it was $20 a button as well."

I took the $60 and went to put it in my bra and realized I wasn't wearing one. Instead I gave it to Carl.

I stood in front of Bobby and started dancing. This was my music jam. I knew how to move to it. I would bend over and give him a look down my dress. As I did I undid one button. I'd turn and shake my ass at him. I'd play with the hemline of my skirt almost showing my panties but not quite.

After a few. I lowered myself into his lap, There was that hard cock. I ground down on it. I leaned back against his body and undid the second button. I'm short so he was looking down over my shoulder. I wondered what he could see.

Then he put his hands on my thighs.

"Hey," I laughed. "isn't that against the rules?"

"House makes the rules," Bobby responded.

"Who's the house?" I asked. We all looked at Carl.

"Oh no," said Carl. "I'm ok with anything you're ok with."

"Well, we'll see," I laughed but didn't remove Bobby's hands.

Bobby put his knees together and my legs fell open on either side of his lap. With legs as short as mine my dress was almost to my crotch and I was sure my panties were showing. I reached back, put my arms around Bobby's neck and ground into his cock. His hands went to my hips and he pulled me into him.

"You go mom," said Veronica.

She'd moved to the kitchen and was standing behind the island. Don had moved with her and they were talking intently while they watched. You could tell his arm was touching her but couldn't see his hands.

"Take it off," Veronica laughed.

The guys joined in the chant, "take it off, take it off,". Even Carl was chanting.

I started playing with the hem of my dress. With Bobby lifting my hips to help me I pulled my dress up to my waist. My panties were now completely on display.

"Yeah mom," encouraged Veronica.

Don had moved behind her and you could tell she was grinding her ass into him. She stopped, looked over her shoulder, and kissed him.

I was still rubbing on Bobby's lap. I was actually pushing my pussy against his hard cock. With my dress around my waist it was easy for the guys to see what I was doing. Being watched was really turning me on.

Then Veronica started chanting, "cum for us, cum for us,".

The guys, including Carl, joined in.

I closed my eyes and pushed against Bobby's cock. His hands slid up under my dress and started playing with my tits and pulling on my nipples.

"Oh my god mom, that's so hot," moaned Veronica. Still grinding against Don.