We Cucked Him With His Coworkers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it off, take it off," she started again. The guys joined in.

Bobby moved his hands from my tits and grabbed the hem of my dress. He started pulling up. I locked eyes with Carl. I noticed his hand in his lap over his cock. I looked back over my shoulder. Bobby leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back. I felt my dress being lifted over my tits. I raised my arms and the dress was off. I looked at it on the ground like it belonged to someone else.

There were hoots and calls around the room. I looked at Veronica. Her eyes were on me but she had a look of passion on her face. I wondered what Don was doing with his hands back there.

Bobby's hand went back to my tits. As I looked at Veronica Don moved one of his hands up under her shirt and cupped her tits. You could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. She moaned.

Then the chant changed. "Cum,cum, cum,". All eyes on me I could feel my orgasm rising as I rubbed my clit against Bobby's cock.

All of the sights, sounds, and feelings washed over me all of a sudden I came with a crashing orgasm. "Oh my fucking god,"

At the same time Veronica threw her head back and said, "fuck yes."

We all looked at her. She had a guilty expression on her face. She turned and kissed Don. Don reached down, picked her up and sat her on the counter. Her booty shorts were missing and she was just wearing a little thong. I realized he'd probably made her cum with his fingers behind the counter.

I looked at Scott and Jim. Both of them had pulled their hard cocks out and were holding them in their hands. I was so concentrating on what was happening to me, I didn't see them do it.

"You know, I've never seen anyone's cock but my husband's," I said.

I looked at Carl. He was smiling. I sat on Bobby's lap catching my breath. Scott was sitting next to me. I reached out and tentatively encircled his cock with my hand. The skin was soft, the cock hard.

Bobby put his hands on the bands of my panties and started to push them down. As I slowly stroked Scott's cock.

I stopped him. "wait, if my husband wants my panties off he's going to have to take them off," I proclaimed.

I walked over to Carl. "Do you want my panties on the ground?" I asked.

Everyone, including Veronica, started chanting, "take them off, take them off."

"These are you coworkers babe. Do you want them to see how naughty your wife can be? I've never been naked in front of another naked cock. It's giving me very naughty thoughts."

The chanting started again. "Take them off, take them off."

Carl reached over and put his hands in the band of my panties. I looked him in the eye. "You sure babe? These guys work with you."

He smiled, slowly he pulled my panties down over my ass. I was already wet, I was getting wetter as I felt my ass become exposed. Carl pushed my panties to ground and I stepped out of them.

I turned around to face everyone. I gave a silly grin, put my hands up and said, "now what?"

Don said, "i haven't had a lap dance yet."

"Yeah," said Veronica, "what about Don?"

I thought you were taking care of him," I retorted.

"I'm open," she laughed.

"Ok, your turn," I said to Don.

"Wait," said Veronica. She pulled Don to her and kissed him. As she did she undid his pants and pulled his cock out. "There, now you're ready."

Everyone laughed. Don took a seat in front of me. Standing there naked.in a room full of men with their cocks out all of a sudden hit me. The room was quiet.

Veronica broke the spell. "Wooohoo. Shake it Mama," she coaxed.

"Yeah," cheered the guys. "Shake it, shake it, shake it."

I stood in front of Don and started to dance. As I swayed my body I couldn't take my eyes off the four cocks in front of me. I wondered how they felt, how they tasted.

I remembered a move the strippers did. I got down on my knees and.crawled to Don. His cock was out and standing straight up. I brought my mouth to it and breathed on it. I saw a drop of pre cum on the tip.

"Do it mom," coaxed Veronica.

"Do it, do it, do it," the chanting started.

I flicked my tongue out and tasted the pre cum. A cheer went up. It tasted different, familiar but different.

"Suck it, suck it, suck it," went the chant.

I wrapped my hand around I lowered my mouth on Don's cock. Again I marveled at the softness of the skin covering the rigid pole. I looked back to Carl. I noticed he had his cock out of his pants and was slowly jacking it.

I saw Bobby get up to talk to Veronica. It looked funny his cock sticking straight out.

"Suck it, suck it," they continued.

I lowered my mouth around the tip. A cheer went up from the group.

I looked at Don. "You're the second cock I've ever sucked," I said.

"I'm honored,l he replied.

"You better be," I said and took his cock back in my mouth. I liked the way it felt. I bobbed my head up and down. With my hand still wrapped around his cock jacking it as I sucked. I knew these guys had probably had a lot of blow jobs. I wanted mine to be one of the best.

"How am I doing?" I asked.

"It feels great," Don replied.

I went back to sucking. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Bobby and Veronica. Bobby was standing behind her. He was whispering in her ear and had his hands up her shirt playing with her tits. She was grinding her ass and back into his exposed cock. The thought of my daughter acting as naughty as I was turned me on.

"Mmmmm, mom, you look so hot," she said.

I continued to suck Don's cock. Scott was sitting next to him stroking his cock. I reached out and wrapped my hand around his cock and stroked it as I sucked Don's cock. Two cocks at once, my god, I'd fantasized, but never thought I'd do it.

Scott moved a bit closer. I lifted my head off Don's cock and took Scott's cock in my mouth. It was thicker than Don"s. It tasted different. I went back and forth sucking cocks as I sucked one I jacked the other.

I felt a hand on my ass. Then a finger slid from my clit and into my pussy. I was so wet there was no resistance. Then two fingers. I looked and Jim had got up and got behind me. 'Oh my god' I thought. He's going to fuck me'.

"Fuck her," hissed Veronica.

My own daughter wanted to watch me get fucked, by strangers, nonetheless. Why did that turn me on? Why did I want to show these people what a slut I could be.

I turned and looked at Jim. "Do it, fuck me," I moaned.

I felt the head of his cock part my pussy lips. "Oooooooooo," I moaned. It felt so good. "Baby," I cooed. "Your workmate is fucking me. The second cock I ever had is someone you work with."

I stopped sucking the two cocks in front of me. I couldn't concentrate on anything but the cock in my pussy.

"Oh fuck, yes, fuck me, fuck that feels good," I moaned.

I looked at Veronica. Her panties and shirt were on the floor. She was on her knees in front of Bobby sucking his cock.

I continued to hold onto Scott and Don's cock as Jim pounded me from behind.

"Ughh, unnnhh, unghnnnn," I grunted as he thrust into me.

I felt an orgasm start to rise. "Oh Carl, I'm going to cum on his cock. Fuck, fuck, oh fuck," I cried. My fucking god, it feels so good."

"I'm going to cum," Jim warned me.

"Fuck yes, cum for me. Cum in my pussy, cum for me," I groaned.

"Oh shit," I heard Veronica moan. I looked and she was on her back with Bobby pounding his cock into her.

I felt Jim's cock pulse and a flood of hot cum filled my pussy. I came soaking his cock, I'm what they call a squirter. "Fuck yes,. I screamed and as I did Veronica also screamed, "oh fuck." I think she came too.

I turned to look just to see Bobby pull out of Veronica and squirt his cum all over her tits and belly. It looked so hot.

"My turn," Scott said. He scooped me up in his arms and standing up grabbed me by the ass. I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. I reached down and grabbed his cock and as he lowered me I aimed his cock at my soaked pussy. He slid right in. As he did I could feel Jim's cum being forced out of my pussy.

He continued to fuck me standing up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist to support myself. Using his powerful arms he continued to raise me up and down on his cock.

Next thing I know Jim is behind me. Scott leans up against the wall. Jim takes his fingers and, using the cum dripping out my pussy and the juices from me squirting, he starts rubbing it all over my asshole and sticking his fingers in my ass.

Scott lifted me up a bit and spread my ass cheeks and Jim positioned his cock at the entrance to my ass. Now I'd had anal sex before but of course never had two cocks in me at once. The idea scared and thrilled me.

"Fuck baby, he's going to fuck my aas," I exclaimed to Carl.

"That's it mom. You can take it," encouraged Veronica.

Sandwiched between Scott and Jim I felt Jim's cock start to penetrate my ass. I just tried to relax and let it happen. As he entered me I felt weightless, suspended on two cocks. I felt full. I couldn't really fuck, I just sort of rocked between the two cocks in me.

As I rocked between them a wave of orgasm washed over me.

"Oh my fucking god," I practically screamed. "Fuck me, god dammit, fuck me."

My orgasm rolled over me. As it did I hung onto Scott's neck. I may have bit him. The guys kept fucking me. I felt limp. Jim slowly disengaged from my ass. Scott laid me down on the couch and kept fucking me.

I looked over. Veronica was on her hands and knees. She had Bobby's cock in her mouth and Don was fucking her from behind. Just the sight of that made me cum again. I squirted all over Scott's cock.

"Fuck Carl," I panted. "Can you believe what sluts your wife and daughter can be?"

Carl got up without a word, he walked over to me hard cock in hand. He jerked it about two more times and a torrent of cum hit my face, tits, and belly.

"That's it baby cum for me. Paint your slutty little wife with your cum," I hissed.

As I said that I heard Veronica. She let out a grunt like she'd obviously cum. I saw Donny withdraw his soft cock from her pussy. He must have cum inside her. Bobby flipped her over and stuck his cock in her messy pussy. She reached down and held her legs open as he fucked her.

Scott was still slowly fucking me. I turned my attention to him.

"Cum for me, cum in me, cum on me. I don't care, just cum for me," I cooed.

Scott picked up pace and started pounding my pussy. I raised hips trying to meet each thrust. I felt his cock start to pulse. I could feel the hot cum fill me up. I came again. Scott's cock slowly slid out of me.

I lay on the couch covered with cum and cum leaking out of my pussy. I watched Veronica get fucked. She had cum drying on her skin as she thrust her hips at Don.

"Ughhh, unnnnh, unnngh," she grunted with every thrust.

My fingers very lightly played with my clit as I watched.

All of a sudden Veronica lets out a, "fuck yes." I assume she came.

Don started to withdraw his cock. You could see it was getting softer and dripping cum.

"Wow," said Veronica.

"I need sleep," I murmered.

I looked at the guys now in various states of undress.

"You guys want to spend the night," I asked. They all agreed.

Veronica and I got everyone settled and headed to bed. I took a shower and climbed into bed next to Carl. I snuggled up next to him.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too, my porn star wife," and kissed me passionately. We both fell asleep.

At some time in the middle of the night I felt the bed shift. I looked and it was Scott. He was naked and climbing on my bed. He pulled at me till I was on my hands and knees next to Carl. I didn't resist. Without a word he slid his cock in me from behind and started fucking me. Right next to Carl and in my own bed.

I watched Carl's sleeping form as I was being fucked. I wanted him to know.

I kissed him on the lips. "Wake up Carl. Scott is fucking me. In our bed,"

Carl sleepily woke up and then looked at Scott. He didn't say a word, he just kissed me.

As I kissed Carl I felt Scott start to cum. "He's cumming," I said and kissed Carl again.

Scott got off the bed. "Your wife has a great pussy," he said.

Carl just said, " I know."

We fell back asleep.

I woke up and went to the kitchen to make coffee. All the guys were there and dressed. Except for Veronica who was naked bent over the counter with Don fucking her from behind. Everyone just ignored them.

I made everyone coffee. There was a little tension in the air.

"Well," said Scott. "That was much better than a strip club."

That broke the ice. We all laughed.

I made breakfast, Don finished fucking Veronica, and conversation flowed. As the guys left they told us we should visit them in Dallas. I looked at Carl.

"Maybe we will," I said.

==========================

Author's note: hope you enjoyed the story. Don't forget to rate it and leave a comment. I read all comments and feedback and try to respond to all feedback with an email address.