We Deliver All Things - Shaving Jenny

Story Info
Jenny has body shaving fetish fun with Alice and Alex.
9.1k words
4.72
5.7k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Friday night was sooo sexy," said Jenny, as she sat with Alice in the canteen on Monday, sharing a bowl of chips. "You and Alex, fuck. Watching you, getting right up close so I could smell you both, so fucking good. Did you know I made myself come, watching you guys fuck in the morning?"

Alice blushed, looked away, then looked back at Jenny from under her fringe. She turned a finger around on the back of her hand to ground herself before she replied. "Your sex," she started to say, then stopped. "Your sex, with its thick hair. It's so different to me. To mine, I mean."

"Yes, I am a bit hairy, aren't I? Like some demon pixie girl, a child of a wolf mother." Jenny placed a finger beside Alice's hand on the table, almost touching, not quite. "Quite the contrast to your smooth blonde kitty, that's for sure." She moved her finger forward half an inch to touch Alice's skin. "You taste like honey, you do."

Alice didn't say anything, but with her own finger, pressed back against Jenny's fingertip.

Jenny took another chip from the bowl. "We must do it again, sometime."

"God," said Alice, "that -"

"Would be amazing, I know," Jenny replied, then eased Alice into another conversation, about a bike ride she'd had through a wood, where she saw squirrels. She knew not to over-charge Alice's imagination.

Later, towards the end of the day, Jenny looked up to see Alex come in through the automatic doors, the good natured grin on his face as always. She smiled, picked up a pen to twirl it in her fingers just as she always did.

"Hey, hey, hey, Jen Jen, how's my favourite girl?"

"She's fine, down in her lab where she always is, down that-away." As if Alex needed directions. Jenny deliberately put the end of the pen in her mouth, and thrilled inside when she saw his eyes narrow. Perfect, she thought. I wonder how long they'll wait?

She watched Alex as he walked down the corridor and turned left. This time, she knew exactly what his bare ass looked like, and what his long cock felt like, right up her dark, hairy cunt. Jenny moaned, ground her thighs together, and waited eagerly for five o'clock.

On the way home on the bus, there were empty seats up the back, so Jenny rammed fingers down inside the waist of her short black skirt, into her panties, and gazed dreamily, out of focus, out the bus window, with half an eye down the aisle, every stop. She came, just before Glynburn Street, as the bus went around a long curve, causing her body to sway against her slippery fingers.

Jenny let the week run with no more direct hints, although she made it quite clear to Alex on the Wednesday, when he came in with a heavy load on his trolley, that she was wearing the torn stockings and the same little chequered skirt she'd dropped to the floor on their Friday night. She got up, went to the water cooler in front of him, leaned over to fill the paper cup, even though she had a water bottle at her desk.

"Thirsty, Jen?" Alex asked, seeing the bottle and admiring her ass when she moved.

"You betcha," she replied, with a little grin that revealed her cupid like dimple.

"You know you could get away with murder?" Alex commented. "With those innocent big dark eyes."

"You got a body," she asked, "to get rid of?"

Alex laughed. He had a body all right. Jen had seen it, tasted it, spread his come over her tits. She wanted to do it again, but she'd wait until he and Alice came around to it, wanting to see her naked body again.

The first weekend went by, but they all were busy, so there were no invitations. Then Alice was away sick for a couple of days, and Alex came by to tell Jenny she was fine, just a cold, nothing serious.

Jenny, though, was in between periods and feeling horny, and that Friday night she decided to pamper herself, treat herself to a long masturbation session. Several years ago, after two lousy lovers in a row, Jenny learned that the second best sex she would ever get was with the one person who knew her body intimately, herself.

The best best sex was with a lover willing to discover her body, intimately. Alice and Alex got close, very close, and Jenny thought she had a way for them to get even closer. She might have to drop some hints, because Jenny, sometimes, was insatiable. She was a girl who really liked to fuck.

But tonight, she was horny; and after a quick meal of leftovers, cheese and crackers, and two quick glasses of wine to get a little buzz going, Jenny locked the doors of her apartment, turned off her phone, and took herself up to her bedroom. She wondered momentarily if she'd feel sexier if she showered and luxuriated in her body that way. She caught her eyes in the mirror in the hall, and saw herself as Alex would have seen her late that afternoon: slightly dishevelled, her eyes dark, her lips plump and pouting. Besides, she was bus-fucked already, her fingers twitchy, her cunt ready and aching.

So Jenny decided no preamble was needed, she was primed for a quick little, filthy little, fuck, her fingers fast in her pussy. She pictured Alex in his tight jeans, the ridge of his cock hard for her, permanently. She remembered his smooth body, with only the faintest shadow of manicured hair above his long shaft. She played back in her head their conversation, "Opposites attract..."

and quickly unbuttoned her shirt and dropped her skirt to the floor. She kicked the clothes towards the washing basket, a token gesture that would save a little time later. She grinned, remembering their bedroom, with Alice's precise, tidy side, and the path of clothes to Alex's messier side of the bed.

Her own bed needed straightening, and as Jenny leaned forward to plump up the pillows, she felt the weight of her breasts in her bra, felt the jag of her nipples, felt that lovely, heavy, sexual feeling in her belly.

She took a deep breath and slowed herself down. She stood beside the bed and eased a hand inside her bra, imagining Alex behind her, his heat hard up against her back. She twisted and rolled the nipple, enjoying the thick hot flesh and the ache in her other breast, left untouched. She heard a little moan, and her skin goose-bumped with a sudden chill of arousal. Her other hand dropped to the waistband of her panties and stopped there.

"Fuck it," she whispered, "get naked, get on the bed." Sometimes, it was quicker to tell herself what to do, as if speaking out loud made a difference.

She slid her underwear down, tugging at her stockings at the same time. She reached behind her back to unclip the bra, and tossed it towards the clothes basket, where it missed, falling short. Jenny shrugged, she'd pick it up in the morning. She stood naked in her bedroom. She ran her hands back through her hair, then fell onto her belly on the bed, smiling as she bounced herself up to the pillows.

"Gonna fuck yourself, kitten?" she asked, knowing full well the answer was yes.

Lying face down on the bed, her nipples hard and her legs already spread, Jenny took her mind into one of her favourite fantasies; a mystery person, might be a man, might be a woman, didn't matter, licking her asshole and pussy. She eased one hand down the bed to her clit and wet pouting lips, and felt her wetness spread; and with her other hand somewhat contorted, reached back to play around her tighter hole.

"Perfect," she whispered, as she began to tease, circling her own arousal.

"Hey, hey, hey, Jen Jen," she heard Alex's voice in her head. "How's my favourite girl?" And this time it was her, not Alice, he was after, and she imagined his cock in her mouth, heavy and hot on her tongue, the way the long shaft would press against her throat, making her back away and swirl her tongue over the plum red head, her hands working the shaft, back and forth, back and forth.

Her fingers matched the rhythm on her clitoris, finding the thickness of her own little shaft down at the base of her belly, occasionally dipping between her lips to bring some moisture up. She found herself breathing faster.

"Fuck, Jen," she whispered, "you feel perfect tonight, lovely girl."

She grinned. She really was her own perfect lover, whose fingers could always be trusted, especially when, as tonight she was, she was already filthy horny. She thought, with a wry smile, it's probably for the best there's no man here, or I'd be up the duff in no time.

She frigged herself faster, that sudden illicit thought surging through her, jagging into her head with a sudden stream of images, her breasts bigger, a ripe round belly, a big wheeled baby carriage instead of a push-buggy, and her mind unravelled into a running range of favourite fantasies.

She saw herself on the banks of the Seine, wearing a long dress with a huge bustle and a parasol to keep the sun from her head, and suddenly she thought of absinthe and brilliant green bottles, and bare, provocative breasts, and there Jenny was, in her own gallery, imagining herself into every sexual painting she could think off, seeing her fuck worthy body in every position those artists could imagine; and with a little scream and a pressing down hard on her clit, Jenny came suddenly, her orgasm jagging in on her.

Her fingers were fast and tight up and down her clitoris to get to a second O, three fingers in her mouth like a cock, a fabulous, dream worthy cock; and when Jenny finally came down and recovered, breathing fast, her heart pounding, there was a wet dribble on her pillow, and an even bigger wet patch in the middle of the bed.

She rolled onto her back, felt her own sticky wetness against her bottom, and wriggled down into it, to feel it cool, then warm on her flesh as she drifted. She idly wandered her fingers down again to her pussy, over her little curved belly, to play with the long coils of hair; pulling her juice up to shine her nipples, wet her lips. Jenny tasted herself, and played with both nipples, tugging hard on her flesh, dancing at the edge of quick, jabbing pain.

She wasn't done yet. Her first orgasms were always an entrée, and she had a few more courses to go. Epicurean Jenny, her fresh young body a banquet.

She lay there a little longer, the idea she'd had for Alice and Alex taking a more detailed shape in her mind. She grinned; that's wicked, they'll like that, they'll do that. She imagined their hands all over her body, finding all her delicate places, her silky soft hair, her sensitive skin.

Decided on her next date with them, Jenny got up from the bed, went across to her dressing table and came back with a hand mirror she'd bought from the markets, from a vintage stall run by a fabulous woman who always wore velvet waist coats and long Victorian dresses. All a bit steam-punk, which is why Jenny went there, to buy another set of clothes. She'd bought a beret the last time, not a top hat, thinking she would wear it more often.

The mirror was vintage, nineteenth century, with a silver edged surround, crafted with an art nouveaux pattern. The mirror's real purpose, though, the reason Jenny bought it, and the reason Madame Fabulous indulged her with such an excellent price, was the handle. It was carved in ivory, quite wrong nowadays, but Jenny justified it by saying, well, the mirror is already made, the elephant already dead; but the handle!

Perfectly carved, smooth and slim, about seven inches long, it made a superb dildo. It didn't have a masculine arrogance, it wasn't thick or fat. The handle was delicate, ladylike, and Jenny imagined those immaculate Victorian ladies with the handle right up themselves, up deep, slim and lovely, up their hairy Victorian fannys. Jenny didn't think Victoria herself would have used one (she had John Brown for that), but those demi-monde women, those tarts inspired by the French, Jenny thought they'd have been likely, very likely, to have used one. And she had no qualms about repeating their pleasure, no qualms at all. Fin de siècle Jenny, with her absinthe and dark English roses.

She lay back against the pillows, her back against the bed head. Jenny eased the mirror down around her pussy opening, getting the handle nicely wet and shiny with her juices, then she slowly slid it into herself. She angled the mirror to reflect her cuntal sex, the dark hair shining with her come cream. The different angle, her reflected sex, made for an even more arousing visual, and Jenny gazed upon herself, seeing the slick, silent entry of the shaft into her pussy for as long as she could, before her eyes closed and the fantasy in her mind took over.

He was young, a slender boy with a lovely slim cock, with dark eyes and long lashes and a mop of long tousled hair, French perhaps, or an Australian boy with sand in his hair from the beaches. Ooo yes, Jenny thought, an Australian boy touring England, finding the dark haired English girl with her black gypsy eyes, and a long dress that caught on tree branches when she ran. He'd catch her, rolling down a hill to a brook, and rip her clothes off and fuck her. She immediately thought of Alex, with his lazy Australian ways.

Jenny moaned and squirmed on the bed, the handle of the mirror deep within her. With her eyes closed, she no longer saw her reflection. This is what the mirror saw:

Immediately close, the amaranth red of her pussy lips, swollen and blushed, emerging from the dark curls of hair. The creamy white colour of the mirror's handle contrasted with the thick, vibrant red of her lips, and the dark luscious black of the hair. Jenny sighed as the ivory entered her, turning slowly as she twisted the mirror. Then the mirror saw the thick bush of her pubic hair, almost hiding the pea-sized head of her clitoris, straining up from its nest, bright shining beads of her wetness slicked up and over the ecstatic flesh. She moaned softly, turning a little to spread her legs wider, to urge the dildo further up into her cunt.

Above her hairy mons, her belly was softly rounded, a shapely curve to be cupped by a man's hand, or the two hugging palms of a woman. Jenny loved the intimate touch of a lover behind her, holding her belly, feeling that soft little swell. Mmmm - she wanted to caress Alice's belly like that, hold Alex's long cock in her hands and press against him, her hands around his tall body, her breasts hot and hard against his back.

She moved again, to get the mirror handle deeper, and the reflecting glass revealed her breasts. More so her nipples - lying on her back as she was, her breasts were flattened, yet the thickness of her nipples pulled the flesh up into two tight mounds. Jenny played with both breasts with one hand, while slowly pushing the mirror handle deeper with the other. Her nipples joined nerves with her clitoris.

She wanted to bite her own nipples, but her breasts weren't big enough to do that. "Damn, girl," she whispered, "you need bigger tits." She giggled, wondering if big breasted women ever did that, sucked their own nipples. She never watched porn, didn't know. "I'll pretend Alice's tits are mine," she thought, and filed that idea away, slim Alice with the fine golden hair and her small, high tits.

The idea of sucking on the nips of a big breasted woman jabbed itself into her head, and she conjured up a fantasy of submission, being little Jenny held down on a bed by a tall, curvy woman, thick long nipples to suckle on, a lush wet cunt pressing down against hers, to fuck up between her thighs, and suddenly the slim handled dildo magicked itself into her fuck woman's clitoris and she was being taken, really hard, really fucked.

"Fuu...cckk," she cried out, " oh fuck, yes, yes, sooo good," as the power of the lesbian fuck fantasy slammed into her, those big breasts swaying, the other woman's wet cunt flowing over her. She wanted to be small, to let this strong woman take her.

Then suddenly, just as quick, Jenny wanted to feel her own breasts sway, graze the sheets, feel the weight of her own smaller breasts drop; and the only way to do that was to roll over, up onto her knees in a crouch.

The angle of the dildo mirror was suddenly wrong, and with a grunt she pushed it from her cunt and it dropped to the sheet. Jenny grabbed it up to her mouth and licked her own juice, her glorious sexy wetness, right off it.

"Fuck, Jenny, you taste good, you filthy girl, licking your pussy like a cat."

She laughed at the thought, her own furry beast. She crouched over the mirror, looking down at her open red sex, its hair all glistening and shiny, seeing the dark brown hint of her back hole.

And again her need flipped, and Jenny sat up, dropped her cunt down onto the mirror, and squirmed her asshole down onto the glass, with her thighs splayed and her feet beside her ass. She felt her thighs stretch, better ever than her yoga class.

Jenny sensed a frantic feeling within herself, her whole body demanding attention, her orgasm staying just out of reach. She needed to come, but how? God fuck, she needed a Jenny to fuck Jenny!

"Fuuuuucckkk," she wailed, wanting someone to hear her, to see her writhing on the bed, to help her over the line.

She jabbed fingers into herself, teasing the opening of her hole. Sometimes, if her mood was right and her body highly tuned, she could make herself come doing this. Tonight was a torment, this climbing orgasm right on the edge of existence, but fingers in her cunt weren't enough. Jenny flipped onto her back, and grabbed the mirror handle and pushed it right up inside her as far as it would go, feeling the curved edge of the mirror up against her clit, down against her asshole.

She planted her feet apart on the bed to spread her cunt wide, and really started to fuck herself with the mirror handle, till her hips bucked up from the bed.

"Fucking little fuck slut, Jenny, with a cock in your cunt, one in your mouth, and one in each hand, oooo, fuck."

She'd never done more than one man, would never do four, but this fantasy was all about her, the cocks disembodied with no man behind them, leaving their fat pulsing shafts, thick and red, come dripping, throbbing; every sensation in her body was hers.

"Fuck, in my ass, get your cock in my ass." She pleaded with one of the nameless boys fucking her. "Fuck, fuck, come on my tits!" And in her head, Jenny was surrounded by a cornucopia of cock, and all of them coming on her, fucking up into her, so many holes to be filled. "Fuck your little fuck slut, Jesus, fu c ck!"

Jenny moaned, her fingers fast, her mind feverish. She swallowed, and took a load of jism down her throat. She writhed, and the fuck cock in her cunt came, filling her slash full of cream. Jenny plunged the mirror handle into her asshole, quickly surmounting the quick jab of pain; and in her fantasy the angle was perfect and that cock came too, filling her tight hole with its fat filthy juice, and Jenny's juice really started to flow.

She felt her orgasm coming, felt him coming into the room, standing over her, jerking his thick prick over her throbbing body, getting off on her thick hairy cunt, spurting out long threads of semen to anoint her gorgeous tits, and with three final thrusts, and a long wail, "Ohhhhh fuck c k..." Jenny came, the orgasm thudding through her, jabbing up from her clitoris, up through her breasts, exploding waves of light through her head. Ohhh, Jenny!

And when Jenny recovered, her panting slowed down, she slid the mirror handle from her asshole and wiped it over her belly, back and forth, then sucked it into her mouth to taste herself.

"Fuck, Jen, you're filthy." And it was Alex's voice that she heard, and she knew exactly how their next date would go.

* * * *

Jenny didn't do much preparation, didn't need to. She'd have Alex and Alice do it for her.

The day was hot, which was perfect, because the light sheen of sweat on her skin would shine her lycanthrope hair, and scent her body with pheromones, all musky and thick, to fill their nostrils with the smell of her. She'd make them lick her, taste her; and in return, she'd adore their smooth summer skin with her fingers.