We Deliver All Things - Shaving Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She especially looked forward to Alice, with her high little tits and the faint blonde mist of hair on her belly. Maybe they'd scissor, Alice's blonde hair up against her thick black snatch, fucking their wet cunts together. Alex watching, his long fingers on his long cock, stroking himself, because of her.

"I'm so fucking horny," Jenny said to Alice on the Tuesday, and finally they took the hint. Alex came by on Thursday, saying, "Ours on Friday night, come by at seven, we'll have eaten by eight," thus setting the timetable running.

"What should I wear?" Jenny asked, innocently.

Alex grinned down at her, leaning against the counter casually, his long legs tightly sheathed in blue jeans. Jenny admired the thick bulge at his crotch, and swore she saw it grow bigger.

"Jewellery?" he proposed. "And your dimple?" Jenny noticed there was no mention of clothes, but she couldn't arrive naked, surely not.

"I'll think of something," she said. "Something to show off my -"

"Eyes?" Alex suggested. Jenny laughed.

"Perfect," she replied. "I've got some new lipstick too, Cherry Red. I'll try that."

Alex smiled the wicked smirk that he had, and Jenny knew he was thinking of the line on his cock when she...

"See you on Friday night," Alex said, breaking into her reverie.

She looked up at him, and blew him a kiss as he looked back from the door. He bumped it closed with his backside, and Jenny laughed out loud when he did so.

"What should I wear?" she asked Alice, to get the other woman thinking of her, to start her anticipation. Jenny didn't care what the answer was, she'd already decided.

* * * *

Jenny slid onto the back seat of the taxi. The tight cling of the deep blood red dress meant she had to move carefully, gracefully, or she'd fall on her pretty little ass, which, she admitted, would be a very Jenny thing to do.

She grinned, remembering what her granny had said. "Always wear clean knickers, Jenny, when you go out. That way, if you fall over, you won't embarrass yourself." A wise lady, Jenny's gran, but she'd gone one better. She wasn't wearing knickers at all, only the sheath of a tight dress, which slithered like a snake on her skin and revealed the bare flesh of her back. One long zip to undo, down the side, and she'd be bare bottom naked, except for her high heeled shoes. Red, obviously, to match the dress. Perfect.

The cab driver caught her grin in the mirror and said, "Night on the town, miss?"

"Night with friends," she replied.

"Dressing up?" he enquired.

"Undressing," she said, with a wink.

She saw the man swallow, and when she got out she felt generous, turning back to his window with a fiver and a glimpse of her tits as she leaned in. She waved at the cab as it went down the street. "God, you're a tart, Jen," she said, climbing the steps to their door.

Jenny rang the doorbell, then took a step back, so when the door opened, they'd see her properly, standing there on display. She tilted a hip, knowing that would give her dress a perfect sinuous shape, to show off her delectable body. Better than a -

"Jen, you look better than any box of chocolates," Alex declared, drawing her to him for a hug.

She looked up at him, perfectly coy, and touched his lips with a kiss. When he explored the line on the back of her dress, where the cloth met skin, she let him do it for a tiny moment longer than was necessary, then pushed his fingers away with a flick.

"Naughty boy, can't you wait?" she said, feeling the weight of his eagerness. She pressed her hip against his groin, such a tease, as she turned to greet Alice.

Who was the same height she was, wearing a pair of heels rather than her usual flats. Jenny went forward to the other woman and kissed both cheeks, mwah, mwah. "Alice, honey, you look gorgeous, and what's that perfume?"

Alice blushed with the compliment. "It's Jasmine, from Grandiflora."

"It's lovely," Jenny replied, taking Alice's wrist and breathing in the scented pulse. Her own perfume was natural, a tangy contrast to Alice's floral delight. It was cool in the hall, holding her scent dormant, bringing a nice tightness to her nipples. They rose like rose buds under the cling of her dress, and sent a first jangle to her clit.

"Come through to the kitchen," said Alex. "We'll eat there, since it's simple."

"Who's the chef?" Jenny asked.

"Who's cooking, good looking? Why, me, of course. Alice is doing dessert, and did you bring afters?"

"I did," Jenny replied. "Got the ingredients right here, in my bag." She patted the bag, and hung it on a hook on the back of the kitchen door, next to an umbrella and a striped pinafore. "Where should I sit?"

Alice gestured to a chair, to sit between them.

"Oh goody," Jenny said, "the girl in the middle." She sat, watching their easy flow with each other, as they prepared the final makings of dinner. She saw the affection between them, and suddenly felt a little remote.

"You okay there, Jen?" Alex asked.

She looked up at him, grateful. "Just a little hungry, I think."

He nodded, acknowledging her momentary fragility. "That's okay then. Let's eat."

The moment was quickly dispelled, with easy conversation and delicious food. It turned out that Alex had taken a few Japanese cooking lessons, and made a yakitori to die for.

Jenny savoured the lightly cooked meat, almost melting in her mouth. "This is good, Alex, really good. Makes me feel like I'm a little animal. It's nearly raw, but so tasty."

She knew somewhere else was tasty, too, but they weren't quite ready for that, not yet.

For dessert, Alice served a simple dish of fresh strawberries and cream. Jenny took a big strawberry between two fingers, the shape of the fruit, plump, red and obvious. Looking directly at Alex, she slowly put it into her mouth, her lips stretching. She winked at him, immediately before taking a bite.

Alex actually winced, then grinned back at her, seeing the lush juice drip down her chin. "God, Jen, please don't do that."

"Do what, Alex?" she asked, with an innocent, sideways glance. She took another bite.

"You're so wicked, you know that?"

"Alex, moi? I'm not bad. Am I, Alice? I'm not bad at all."

Alice, who'd been watching them flirt and not knowing how Jenny did it, could do nothing but shake her head. Her nipples, under her crisp white blouse, were tight. She thought Jenny was possibly the least innocent girl she'd ever met, and she knew very well why Alex liked her.

"Speaking of cream," Jenny said, taking her cue from the rising sexual tension in the room, "I've brought some of my own."

She got up, went to the door to take her bag down from the hook, then returned and stood by the table. She looked down at Alice and Alex, and took some things from the bag, placing them on the table, hidden under her hands.

"What's going on, Jen?" Alex asked.

"You're cooking was so wonderful, and I knew it would be, so I thought I should give you something for after afters."

She had their attention.

She turned slightly, to reach for the zip down the side of her dress. Sliding it down, she let the garment drop from her body, to stand nude before them.

"You're going to shave Jenny."

The room was completely silent for a very long moment, then the silence was broken by a gasp from Alice and, "My God, Jen, are you serious?" from Alex, as the words and their meaning sunk in.

"What, don't you want to?" She taunted them, teased them, confident she knew the answer.

Alice was the first to say something coherent. "Shouldn't we go to the bathroom?"

"Good idea," Jenny replied. "There'll be mirrors, so I can see what you're doing. Give instructions." She'd been thinking of this for some time, and had a script running in her head. She knew exactly what she'd get them to do.

She walked ahead of them, the pert cheeks of her bum like two lovely peaches, and the line of her back slim and slender. Jenny looked good from any angle. Right now, she was expecting more tightly focused attention on her body, limb by limb, curve by curve.

She wasn't exactly sure when she'd want Alex and Alice both naked, but in a slightly crowded bathroom with water and shaving cream, she had no doubt the moment would present itself. Meanwhile, exhibitionist Jenny felt the first tingle deep in her belly.

"Let's get on with it then, Jen," said Alex with his boyish enthusiasm. Jenny looked down at his crotch, and was pleased to see a firm ridge forming. Perfect, she thought, that long cock of his, thickening. Mmmm.

Alice made no attempt to hide her nipples, standing behind Alex with a flush on her neck and a steady gaze down at Jenny's thick, dark bush. Jenny's mind flashed on the memory of Alice's blonde pubis, and wondered if hers would be as pretty, when revealed. She turned once before them, like a doll on a music box, then placed a foot on the edge of the bath.

"We should start with my legs, don't you think? Alice, do you want to go first?"

She figured Alice would be used to shaving her own legs every Sunday, leaving them slinky and smooth for Monday, to feel sexy at work. They could whisper girl talk together, just the two of them, making Alex the voyeuristic observer. She glanced across at him, slid her eyes quickly down, then back up. She smiled at him; yes, he'd wait.

"Why don't you get the foldaway chair, Alex, sit by the door? That'll give us girls more room." Alice had intuited Jenny's thoughts, entering into the spirit of the game.

"If I must." Alex laughed, willingly doing as he was told. He sat in the chair and settled down to watch, a glass of red wine in one hand, the ridge of his cock in the other.

Alice crouched before Jenny, the can of shaving cream in her hand, and a new razor, ready. She looked up to Jenny's face to see the girl's dark eyes looking right back at her, serious now that her fantasy and plans were merging together. Jenny nodded, as if to say, let's go. Alice ran a little water into the bath.

Alice sprayed a layer of cream over Jenny's slim calf, and carefully began to shave her. This was straightforward, like Alice's own Sunday night ritual, and very quickly, Jenny's lower legs were smooth and lotioned, with Alice's slim fingers caressing her skin, tracing the line of her muscles.

Alice flicked the razor clean in the shallow bath water.

Jenny stood on the bathmat, her feet slightly apart. "Alex, come do my thighs."

The couple changed places, Alice to sit in the chair, Alex to worship at Jenny's feet. "Take your shirt off," Jenny said, wanting to see them progressively get naked.

Alex had no problem with that. He quickly pulled his shirt up over his head, and tossed it out into the hall. "Pick it up later," he said, knowing how messy he could be.

"He never does," said Alice. "It's always me that does it."

"He will tonight," said Jenny, and her voice left no doubt as to who would be picking up clothes. "Won't you, Alex?"

He looked up at her, wondering how on earth this small, delicate girl, standing naked in front of him, could hold a thrall over him with such power. Wasn't it usually the other way around? Not with Jenny.

"Now, Alex. My thighs please. But not my pussy hair. We're leaving that till last." Her instructions were slightly school ma'amish, spoken in a crisp English accent. Upper class Jenny, with her kinks.

She glanced across at Alice, who'd watched the short power play with fascination, watching the little wolf woman control her man with such precision. Alice swallowed, her own nipples throbbing with excitement. She began to undo the buttons on her blouse, wanting to get herself slowly naked before this young woman, who might be a tiny monster.

"Perfect," said Jenny, as the other two fell under her spell. "Alex." She reminded him of his duty.

"Yes, mistress!"

"That's a capital M, if you please. Cheeky boy." Jenny's voice was light-hearted, but Alex thought it best to obey.

"Of course, Mistress."

"That's better. Now, gentle with that razor, there's a good boy."

Alice sat open mouthed. She couldn't quite believe what she was hearing. She could never instruct Alex like Jenny did.

She sat watching as Alex lathered Jenny's left thigh with the shaving cream, then carefully applied the razor. He too was accustomed to shaving soft flesh, and quickly made her skin silky smooth. Jenny held his head, as he worshipped her. There was silence, other than the soft glide of the blade over her flesh, and it sounded a long way away.

In a minute, Alex had shaved her thighs smooth. The hair there had been light and fine, so it didn't take much time. When he was done, Jenny held him there longer, liking the hunk at her feet. When she was satisfied with the effect of the brief tableaux, the half naked man and the nude Jenny, she nudged him with her foot.

"Gear off, darling. Let's see you."

Jenny wanted to see his long obedience, to take his delight firmly in her hands. She'd share his cock with Alice, he was hers after all, she was only borrowing him for the evening. Alice could taste her cherry red lipstick, and they'd both take Alex in their mouths.

Jenny turned to Alice, and thought she was ready. "Alice, take off your top, too."

Jenny told them both what to do, and they both eagerly did it.

She got wetter, seeing their obedience, the deep ache in her belly getting heavier, needing to be filled. She had no doubt she'd come in Alice's mouth, Alex's cock somewhere in her, when she was finally ready.

Jenny's arousal, on encounters like these, was slow and steady, her sexual heat rising like hot honey dripping on skin, like flame from a candle, until her sex folded around her in a state of complete arousal, every inch of her skin an extension of her clitoris, her insatiable cunt. Jenny became a completely sexual creature, total sensation. It was a rare treat, Zen like in its concentration.

Jenny moved over to sit in the chair, to watch the couple undress. As she watched them, Jenny eased fingers into herself, drawing attention to her thick bush of hair and the hidden lips of her pussy. She'd not been bare for a long time, and was looking forward to the transformation.

Ohhhh, good girl. Alice instinctively knew what to do, how best to show off Alex. She stood behind him, turning him to face Jenny. She slid her hands into his pants and cradled his hot erection.

"Show me," said Jenny, bending them to her will.

Alice showed her. She saw how Jenny licked her lips with a red darting tongue when she slid Alex's jeans down, leaving his barely constrained cock outlined in a pair of black briefs. She saw how Jenny's eyes widened when she slid that garment off, holding his thick shaft in one hand while tugging the cloth with the other. She saw how Jenny's fingers moved in her cunt, aroused by the display of her man.

"Bring him to me," said Jenny as she sat there like a decadent queen.

Alice and Alex moved forward. Alice placed the tip of his cock on the touch of Jenny's lips, and held him there, in position.

Jenny looked up at them both, then moved an inch forward to take his head in. Her eyes closed, and Jenny began to suck, her fingers still in her pussy.

Alex moaned. Alice had brushed one of her fingers over his tight asshole, pressing gently into him, and the bob of his cock pleased Jenny. She reached up with her cunt wet fingers to tease his nipples, circling and pinching them tight.

The two women focused on Alex, forgetting themselves for a moment. Alex moaned again, longer this time, and the cock pulsed in Jenny's mouth as she sucked him deeper to nudge the back of her throat. Jenny's mouth stretched around him, and a drool of saliva slid down her chin, dripping down onto her tits.

Standing right behind Alex, Alice had a hand down inside her panties, her fingers sliding into herself. Her other hand still held Alex's cock, still offering him to Jenny like a gift, or a prize, or a sacrifice.

Jenny slid her mouth off him. She stood, and tilted her head up. She kissed the taste of his cock into his mouth, then turned to Alice, to kiss her too.

"Clothes off, honey. Time we were all naked, don't you think?"

Jenny especially wanted to contrast her dark hairy muff with Alice's trim blonde fur, before they shaved the pubic hair from her belly.

At first Alice was shy, then she realised the other two were bare bum naked, and she was the last one dressed. It didn't take much though, her shaking fingers on a zip, Alex at her feet to slide the pants from her.

"Leave your knickers on if you like," Jenny said.

"No," Alice replied."I want to be naked too."

She stood beside Jenny, and indeed, they were a pair in contrast. Alice an inch or two taller, slender, her breasts small and high, narrow hips. From behind she might have been a beautiful boy, but she wasn't - her belly flat, the neat slit of her lips showing beneath her very faint pubic hair. She was feminine, delicate and soft.

Jenny by contrast, was darker, her breasts fuller, her belly a little more rounded, with the dark triangle of thick black hair emphasising her sexuality, not hiding it. She too was female, but more like an animal, more primal.

Alex, with his strong straight erection, was in every way masculine. His prick left no doubt about that.

Jenny smiled at the idea of so much skin. There was more of her hair to go. "My armpits next," she said. "Who's first?"

She knew it would be Alex, whose straining cock declared his attention. She slowly raised her right arm above her head, to reveal the silken hair in her armpit, like a lipless cunt. "You do this one," she said, "and Alice can do the other.

"Then," she added, sliding her left hand down to cover her bush, "there's this hair, to be taken from my body. Perfect."

She didn't define the perfection, didn't need to. Everything about Jenny was perfect.

She remained standing with an arm raised above her head, the smooth blackness of hair in two twisting paths like silk in a Japanese scroll.

"Eat me," she said to Alex, and he went to her armpit, took the whole place into his wide open mouth, and bit and sucked at her flesh. She held his head to her, gripping his golden blond hair. She began to quiver, as he devoured her. Crouching at her feet, Alice divided Jenny's lips, and she began to suck on Jenny's wet slit, her pretty little clit. Alice pushed two fingers into her.

"Fuuuccck..." Jenny whispered. "You two are perfect."

"Your body on a pedestal for us, Jen, that's what's perfect."

Alice nodded, and the movement of her mouth on Jenny's clit was sweet joy, and the two fingers up her, ecstasy.

Alex looked about for the razor and the can of shaving cream, and lathered up Jenny's armpit. She held his cock in one hand as he shaved her, and held Alice's hand in the other.

"God, you two. Such a treat! Could we be more decadent?"

"Grapes," said Alex, as he wiped the shaven place clean, making Jenny all silky and smooth, just like the advertisements promised. "On a stalk, lowered into your mouth. And Alice with a fan, standing over you."

"There's an idea." Jenny pondered a thought. "We can re-enact famous paintings. I can be Olympia, and Alice can be one of those Guineveres, done by a Pre-Raphaelite painter.

"And you, Alex, can be David. With a decent sized cock for a change." She gave him a squeeze, and a tiny bead of pre-come shone from his slit like a diamond. She touched it to her finger, then to her lips, and reached her head up to kiss him.

She was suddenly serious. "It's wonderful, how I arouse you. It makes me feel necessary, as well as craven. Like there's a purpose in life."

Before Alex could reply, mercurial Jenny said, "Alice, it's your turn."

In the same way she'd held Alex's cock, she held Alice with two fingers in her, and Alice had to concentrate, trying not to let her hand shake. But it wasn't long before Jenny's armpits were smooth as a baby's skin, and there were coils of hair in the bath.