We Deliver All Things - Shaving Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny stood before them, and whereas before she was a pixie wolf child with a dark fur covering, now she was like living marble, her flesh all smooth and shining.

At the base of her belly there remained the delta of thick pubic hair, ready to be shaved, ready to be taken all away, to reveal a truly naked Jenny.

"Now, my darlings," Jenny said, "who wants to say goodbye to my little monster?"

Alice looked at Alex. "Shouldn't we get an electric razor, to make things easier? That hair's thick, I don't want to accidentally hurt Jenny, you know, by tugging on the hair."

"That's a brilliant idea." Jenny jumped in. "You can go from a three to a two to a one, before you finish with a razor. Perfect. Alex, you'll have one for your beard, surely?"

"I do," Alex replied, bending low to a cupboard to pull out a bag. As he stood, his cock swung against Jenny's back, and she pressed back against him.

"I've just had an idea!" she announced, "but let's get the merkin off first!"

Alex plugged the cord into a power socket and found the number three fitting. He turned the razor on, with a fierce buzz.

"Not quite a Hitachi, is it?" Jenny laughed, and braced herself with her backside against the rim of the bath, her legs spread to reveal the hair between her legs.

"Ready?" Alex asked.

"Do it," Jenny replied, and Alex cut the first furrow.

Alice looked on, fascinated by the way Jenny's skin emerged from under the disappearing bush. "God, that's amazing. Alex, let me do some." She wanted to reveal Jenny, make her bare, to show her skin the way she showed hers.

Alex fitted the number two comb.

Alice looked up to see Jenny looking down, with a dazed look in her eyes.

"Fuck," said Jenny, "I'm so fucking wet, doing this. Fuu...cckkk." Filthy Jenny.

Alice was efficient, the hair quickly trimmed shorter, and soon she was fitting the number one.

"Wait," whispered Jenny. "Let me say goodbye to my little wolf."

She ran her palm over her mound, savouring the last sensation of her hair, which by now was down to a short stubble. She looked down at herself, seeing the plump curves of her labia for the first time in a very long time, saw the bud of her clitoris just emerging from folds of flesh, saw her cunt lips.

"Fuck," she said. "I look like a porn star, with a nearly bare shaved cunt. Do the rest, so I can slut cunt myself in front of a mirror. Alice, you do it. You've got lady bits, so you'll know what to do.

"And you, big boy, you can watch, knowing you'll be the first man to fuck my bare pussy."

She looked across at Alex, admiring the length of his shaft.

Alice neatly and efficiently ran the number one razor over Jenny's mound, then ran the trimmer along the tops of Jenny's thighs, neatly removing the coils of hair that were there. Now, all that remained was the shadow of her triangle, the pale skin of her mons glimmering pale through the very short hair.

"I should do the last part myself," Jenny announced, "be my own Samson, be my own Delilah. You can both watch. Fuck, I feel so filthy, making myself bare like a baby's bum." She laughed.

"And here was me, thinking this would be erotic, and all it is, is pornographic. Hand me the razor," said Jenny, "so I can shave my cunt."

Alice handed her the razor, Jenny lathered a goop of shaving cream onto her mound, and Alex sat watching, leaning forward in the chair. His erection was thick and red, and his big balls, full of cream. He was close to coming, an explosion; he was more than fuck ready, he was desperate. Watching Jenny was almost too much.

Jenny held the razor up, kissed its handle, and with every care, every caution, eased the blade through the foam and neatly made the first smooth slide, then another. It took no longer than a minute, and with a wipe of a warm flannel, Jenny stood before them, completely bare, completely smooth.

"Look," she said, turning in a circle between them, "I'm completely smooth, innocent, just like a baby." And for a moment, you'd almost believe her.

Jenny looked down at the razor in her hand, at the can of shaving cream on the floor. "Might as well do the job properly, while we're here."

She beckoned to the blonde girl. "Alice, come here." And with very little ceremony and no asking - she wouldn't have taken no for an answer - Jenny sprayed foam on the base of Alice's belly, and quickly made her skin completely smooth.

"Alex," she said, "you too." Alex was like an eager puppy, quickly standing before the girls. Jenny took his cock and placed it up against his gut. "Here, Alice, hold this."

Jenny lightly ran the razor around the big mounds of his balls, deciding at the very last moment to leave a faint fuzz of hair on them, like two peaches. "Don't want to nick your skin," she said, her eyes bright and wicked, knowing very well she could do much worse, and he'd let her.

"Down," she told Alice, and with his shaft held out of the way by Alice, Jenny applied the foam to his small landing strip, and swiftly competed the task. "There," she said. "Good boy. All done."

She ran a hot flannel over each of their smooth bare bellies to remove the final vestiges of shaving cream. She grabbed a towel and said, "Rub a dub dub, a man and two girls in a tub. Who needs a fairy tale when you've got Jenny?"

She patted each of them dry, like children. Then she took Alice and Alex's hands into her own and led them down to the bedroom, where they all stood to admire themselves in the full length mirrors on the wardrobe door.

Jenny stood between them, her arms wrapped around their waists. They took a moment to admire themselves and each other, their smooth, hairless bodies like statues, before Jenny fell backwards onto the bed, right in its centre. She spread her bare shaven legs, revealing her bare shaven pussy in all its rosy pink glory, placed her fingers in between her shiny bright lips and spread them wide like a Georgia O'Keefe flower.

"Now," she said, with the sexiest, most lascivious voice you can imagine, "who wants to fuck Jenny?"

"I do!" Alice eagerly replied, before Alex had a chance to speak. "I want to feel our smooth girl cunts up against each other. And then I want to see Alex right up you." Alice couldn't quite believe herself, but Jenny's pornographic script had gone right into her brain and infected her. She wanted to be as filthy as Jenny, and this was her best opportunity.

"Mmmm," murmured Jenny. "Good idea. Think how much come will boil up in his fuck heavy balls, watching us girls get it on. I'll get him to come on my belly, all over my tits. The money shot." She looked up at Alex with a hungry look in her eye, as if she was about to consume him, eat him alive for his flesh.

Jenny was directing her own porno, with herself as the star, and was pushing their buttons, constantly. She gazed at Alex, and his eyes were wide and eager, like a puppy with bone. His prick was rock hard, thick and blood red engorged. The head of his cock was shining with pre-come. If he'd been a girl, he'd be dripping.

"Fuck, Jen, fuck, I'm trigger fingers, so close. I might come, just from watching you two fuck."

"You'd better come up on the bed then. Come on my face, if you have to." Push, push, push. So many fuck buttons. Jenny was riding the elevator, right to the very top floor.

She spread her legs wide, displaying her smooth shining cunt as a split of dark pinks and reds and pure sex; her fingers on her clit, pulling her plump lips wide apart. She couldn't help herself, she had to finger and fuck. Jenny propped her weight onto an elbow, lifted one knee, and said to Alice, "Fuck me, princess."

Alice's eyes were glazed, sex-drug fucked, her mind barely able to cope. But she was coherent enough to get onto the bed, spread her own legs, and mash her own cunt up against Jenny's.

The girls gripped each other's hands to pull themselves closer, and they both began to thrust up against each other, their cunt flesh making juicy wet sucking noises as they ground against each other.

Alex got right up close to see their cunt fuck, his thick cock jerking between his legs. "Don touch me, don't touch," he said, "I'm too fucking close."

Wicked Jenny took his cock in her hand and began to stroke. As Alice fucked her, Alice's fingers gripping and grasping her own tits as she gyrated hard against Jenny's lubricious hungry place, Jenny slowly, oh so slowly stroked Alex. She was mistress, witch, fuck slut whore, every torment a man could ever want. She was exquisitely precise, edging him up to that penultimate point; then she'd stop. Start again, slow. Ahh fuck, Alex, can you resist? No-one could resist Jenny.

She had him in the palm of her hand. She had Alice in the cream of her cunt. Jenny licked her lips and she whispered, she whispered to herself, "Perfect!"

And with five exquisitely timed strokes and a lascivious twist, Jenny pulled Alex past his point of denial, past his desperate edge, past that helpless place where all restraint was incapable of stopping.

"Come for me, Alex," she whispered, and opened her mouth like a bird in a nest, waiting for his ejaculation, his seed, waiting for his come to splash all over her face.

"Fuu...ccckkk!" Alex wailed.

There was complete silence in the room, everything stopped. Everything except the long streams of come that shot forth from his cock, three ejaculations and a pause, two more, hitting Jenny's face, her mouth, her cheeks, all through her hair. His come dripped down from her face, and she licked some from her lips.

Alice, seeing her boyfriend's seed hit another woman's face, called out, "That's mine!" and she too came, with a high squeal and one final flick of her clit, shuddering her cunt fuck into Jenny.

And Jenny, glorious, sweet fuckable Jenny, her face dripping, her cunt slippery and wet, grunted once like the little animal she was, and she came too, her mouth wide open in a silent wail and her eyes rolled back in her head.

The three collapsed onto the bed in a tangle of limbs and semen, wet cunts and sore tits, laughter and joy and sweet sex. The room smelt of fucking, hot bodies, tangy sweat; that faintly acrid smell of women after they've come, and the thick, heady smell of semen.

"Well, fuck," said Jenny. "And I wanted you to come right up in me. What's a girl to do?"

Alice, who always had Alex come inside her, smiled a tiny smile, and Jenny caught it.

She knew something was missing inside her, deep down, but she was Jenny, she'd fake it.

"The brilliant thing is," she said, "my hair will grow back, and we can do it all again."

© electricblue66 2023