All Comments on 'We Do Everything Together Ch. 03'

by autoplot

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

fucking wonderful

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonalmost 13 years ago
Sapphic pleasure!

In this series, the descriptions of sex between Amy and her mother and Amy and Sadie are very exciting! What guy wouldn't want to watch two gals having sex with each other, especially a mother and daughter? More Sapphic action in future installments, please!

MirageMirageover 12 years ago

You are simply one of the best authors writing for Literotica right now. Here's to hoping there are several more chapters in both of your continuing stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

More, please and thank you!

rock6752rock6752over 12 years ago
AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED

You need to add at least one more chapter if not more. What happens between Lauren and her son and does Amy find out and maybe join them?

autoplotautoplotover 12 years agoAuthor

I'll have another chapter up as soon as I can. Sorry for the delay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well done, braavo!!

this has been a really fun and sexy read,,,,,,really enjoying this coming of age sex romp,,,,the character development is wonderful and the dialogue is brilliant !! than ks so much!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just one thing

I'm not sure I understand but why is the sunshine coming through the windows always yellow? Does everyone have yellow stain-glass windows or someone wearing yellow tinted glasses/contacts. I know that when you draw a picture you would use yellow to indicate sunlight, but when you are telling a story you should use something like warm, radiant, bright, brilliant, dim, ect...

Other than that I really am enjoying your story, and look forward to seeing more from you. I just think you should discribe the picture and let it develope in your readers minds, instead of trying to paint it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userautoplot@autoplot
I write unbelievable stories with believable characters, or at least as believable as I can. I am fascinated by incest taboo, especially father/daughter, so that's mostly what I write about. My output here has slowed, but I still write and post when I can. Thanks to everyone ...