We Don't Get Along

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday:

"Heeey Davey, what's uuuup?" Angie's voice came from the other end, sweeter than usual. She had bothered to call me, which was weird, to say the least; Angie barely even picked up her phone when anyone in the family called her and she never bothered us unless it was a medical emergency.

"Angie, is everything okay?" I asked, fearing the worst.

"Nooo, everything's fiiiine," Angie said. I could feel her force a fake smile through the line "listen, can you maybe like, not be home after 5? Maybe get back around midnight? I'm gonna need my privacy."

"I mean, I could hang out with June but her dorm's got a curfew. Can't I like, get back to the house and stay there? I'm completely broke until next month," I said.

"What if you come back and I have some money for you? Get something nice? Long as you stay quiet and fuck off real quick?"

"Are you bringing a date over? Why are you being so goddamn weird?"

"Will you just do what I tell you or am I going to have to lock you out little bro-bro?" Angie asked, the saccharine tone in her voice turning poisonous real quick.

"Sure. Whatever. I'll be back around 8," I said.

"Niiice. I'll have the money in the pantry cupboard. Kisses! Mmmmwah," Angie said, blowing me a half-dozen pretend kisses before cutting me off. I shrugged. This had been weird, even by her standards.

***

Our date with June was cut short after the sorority snitch had me kicked out when they caught us with my pants around my ankles and June's panties entirely dropped in the storeroom. I left June to distract her, while I leapt out of the half-open window into the parking lot and hid by the abandoned faculty building across the street.

I waited for a good 45 minutes before my phone pinged with a message from June:

Henrietta's got me doing hall monitor duty

Isn't that like, doing her job for her? I sent back.

It's that or I'm out of the dorm. We're on like, strike fifteen or something. Sorry, babe.

It's okay. Love you.

June sent me a row of kisses back and I began the long walk back to the house. I'd been hoping to catch a bus a little bit later when drivers were usually too drunk, tired, or busy to notice me slipping in the back without paying fare. Instead, I chose to walk, crossing the long, empty streets of the little college town, nearly empty save for the occasional group of stumbling drunk idiots that would crawl out of a pub.

After hanging around in a McDonald's and getting the stink eye for not ordering anything, I finally began the long walk back home. It was about 10 after all; Angie should have gotten laid or be in the process of getting laid by now.

"I bet she wouldn't notice if I just snuck in my room," I told no one in particular as I reached our apartment building and snuck inside, opening the door as quietly as I could, listening for panting, moaning, or the sounds of heavy petting. Hearing none but the soft hiss of the TV, I began to stalk my way to the kitchen to get Angie's money drop, when the light flicked on.

"Dave?" the voice came from behind me, almost familiar. I turned, slowly, expecting the worst...

"Shane?" I said, not sure I was even seeing him in the first place "What the hell are you doing here? I haven't seen you since..."

"Akron. Wow, we've come a long way, huh?" Shane said, smiling at me in that way that made me feel like I had butterflies in my stomach.

"How did you even get here? I thought you weren't ever going to leave that damn town," I said, opening the fridge to fish for a beer. Finding none, I turned around, to find Shane handing me the last one.

"Plumbing business went well so I got some money saved; decided to do some wandering. I've been out and about for almost a month now before I ended up here," Shane said, eyeing me over, lingering a little too close for comfort "imagine my shock when I met your sister at the bar."

"Yeah, we...we've been staying together a while," I said, smiling. Shane just nodded.

"She didn't tell me anything about you. Had this nagging feeling she didn't want me to meet you again," Shane said and I looked up at him, suddenly feeling my lips very dry, feeling myself getting weaker just by looking at him.

"She never found out," I told him, feeling myself get hard just by the way Shane looked at me "I mean, I never told her."

"I think that was a good idea. It's been a while, hasn't it?" Shane said, even as he wrapped his hand around my waist, pulling me back and it was like I was 18 again and we were sneaking out behind the bleachers so Angie wouldn't know.

"I know," I managed, before bringing my lips up to his. We kissed deeply, Shane's body falling against my own, my back pressed against the fridge door. Our tongues intertwined and I groaned, as my hands began to tear Shane's shirt off him and I began to trace the hard muscles on his body. The years had been kind to him: made his body rough, the way he dreamed he wanted it to be. I leaned in to kiss and suck on his nipple and Shane groaned, fumbling for my belt and pants, pulling them down and off me, leaving me exposed.

"Fuck, Dave, what have you been feeding this thing?" he laughed, before dropping to his knees, kissing his way down my body. I shuddered as I felt him pressing his face near me, kissing his way across the shaft.

"God I missed you," I barely had time to mutter before Shane took me in his mouth, sucking my cock deep, making me throw my head back. I clenched as hard as I could, trying not to cum as his tongue worked the underside of my cock, as his lips pulled back to tease the head and his hands pulled me in. He gagged, barely able to take it halfway down but I didn't care. Shane broke away just as I came, letting my seed fly in the air to land on the kitchen table.

"Ready for round two?" he said as we pulled each other onto the table, tearing the rest of our clothes off us. He laid down, his back to me, presenting himself. My cock pressed against his asshole and I felt it stretch, giving way around me easily, nothing like the way it used to back when we explored each other's bodies. Shane moaned deeply as I drove myself inside him, bracing him against the table. When I was hilt-deep inside him, I pulled him up by the wrists and ground up in his guts, feeling him grip me, letting him build up a rhythm, matching my motions.

"Fuck, you're...huge," Shane said as he bucked against me, turning so he could kiss me as we thrust and panted at each other. My hands wrapped around his cock and I began to jack him off, matching the motions, teasing his head until he tensed, his balls clenching, his ass gripping me. The sensation drove me over the edge and I came as he did, nibbling his shoulder while he bucked against the table, his cum arcing in the air...

Landing on Angie's half-exposed tits, she finally stepped out of her room in nothing but a strapless top, a miniature thong, and fuck-me heels.

"What the fuck, Dave!" Angie screamed as she watched Shane slowly shudder as he slipped away from me, my cock springing out of him "did you fuck my date, you total asshole?"

"It's not like that, Angie, Dave, and I, we-" Shane began, then stopped, trying to keep from laughing "you know how I told you about that fling I had? Back in Akron?"

"Your ex almost-girlfriend? What does she have to do with any of this?" Angie said, pulling back handfuls of her hair.

"Well it wasn't a girl and we like, couldn't come out, I mean," Shane said, "it was more of a young love thing..."

"Please don't make this weird," I said, then ducked, as Angie grabbed a coffee mug and threw it at where my head had just been in a single, fluid motion, making it smash into a million pieces "Angie, you're being unreasonable."

"I should go," Shane said, his voice barely heard over the sound of Angie's banshee howl as she tossed another couple of mugs at me, slinking away while my sister had her meltdown, out into the street and away from my life.

"Of all. The fucking. Men. In all. The fucking bars I had to pick up. And he's your gay lover? That you ass fucked in my kitchen?" Angie howled, tossing a cast-iron skillet hard enough to punch a hole in the drywall.

"Please don't tell June," I said, then ducked, preparing for another onslaught of coffee mugs, pans, or a loose appliance. When nothing came, I peeked my head from the corner of the table, only to see Angie's smiling, if flushed, face.

"She doesn't know, does she? That you're double-dipping?" Angie said, grinning evilly.

"I was gonna get to it, but we've barely been together six months. And besides, it was just Shane. We never...you know, got serious..." I mumbled, struggling for an excuse.

"Okay," Angie said, turning her back to me as she headed to the kitchen door "a trade it is."

"Woah, what the hell are you talking about?"

"You fucked my boy-toy. So I'll...fuck your girlfriend," Angie said, smiling evilly.

"For fuck's sake, Angie, you're my sister. Besides, June's straight," I began, tip-toeing across the shards of shattered porcelain and ceramic all around me as Angie runway-walked her way to her bedroom.

"So's spaghetti, until it gets wet. Nighty night, little bro," Angie said, slamming the door in my face, before opening up real quick to peek her head out "you better take care of that mess in the kitchen. Someone might step on it and hurt their foot."

I struggled for a response, then finally picked a pair of underwear from my drawer and picked up the broom and duster. Angie's Hitachi hummed like an angry hornet from two rooms away well after I was done with the cleanup.

Friday:

"I brought pie!" June said, as she half-skipped, half-walked into the apartment. She was still dressed in her sweatpants and tracksuit from her workout but I could tell, by the way the fabric clung to her, that she was naked underneath. The thought made my cock swell in my pants...

...then I thought that Angie would probably like it, too.

"Listen, babe..." I began, moving close to June. She leaned down on the table with a smile, placing the pie down, making sure to stick out her little apple bottom and rub it against my bulge as she did so.

"We are going to have our pasta and our pie and then we're going to talk this through like adults and stop all this nonsense with your sister," she said, as she gave my bulge a good grind "and then we'll have some fun..."

"Sounds great," I said, momentarily distracted as I watched June rifle through the pantry and cupboards, fishing out a packet of pasta, and the tiny handful of spices we had left in there. She somehow even fished out a can of tomatoes, stuck way back in the fridge, hidden behind two empty boxes of takeout that Angie had left there "so, June, I think I might have found a way to fix this...but it's kinda radical and I hope you're cool with it."

"Of course I am. Long as my baby's happy," June said, smiling as she filled up the pot with water, placing it on the stove and getting a flame running as I crossed the distance behind her, wrapping my hands around her flat, tight belly. June sighed, loving it as I kissed her neck.

"Well, I think I know a perfect way for you to do it. But you'll have to work with me," I whispered between kisses, my hard bulge pushing against her ass. June made a tiny, whimpering noise as my hand moved under her sweatpants and expertly found her nub, circling it.

"Uh-huh," June said, shivering in my arms.

"I want you...just this one time..." I said between kisses on her neck as I flicked her clit faster, my other hand cupping her breasts over her top as she melted in my hands.

"To let Angie take a ride," Angie's voice came from behind me, her back pressing against mine, her breasts on me as her hands reached across to cup June's breasts. She let out a little gasp as she looked down, surprised at the sudden feeling of a new pair of hands, then turned around to see Angie smiling down at her.

"Angie? Babe? What are you talking about?" June said, looking momentarily worried but still pliable, as I kissed her. Angie simply smiled.

"You'll be doing us a world of good, sweetheart," Angie said, matching my motions, slipping her hand down the front of June's pants, forcing my hand further down to part her lips and tease her wet cunt, while Angie took my place on her clit. June moaned, as two different hands worked her this time "really working out that sibling rivalry."

"I don't...the pasta..." June panted as we both worked her, my hand slowly taking down the zipper of her tracksuit, revealing her breasts. June hissed through her teeth as my hand and June's explored her naked breasts, my fingers pinching and twisting her nipples, Angie's flicking across them.

"...okay, okay," June finally said, killing the heat as she turned to look at me, biting her lip. She looked up at Angie, eyes glazed with desire, then turned to look at both of us "if it's going to...help you guys."

"You're an angel, sweetheart," Angie said and I saw my sister dressed in a tiny top that barely covered her tits, a minuscule thong hugging her plump cunt lips. She'd dressed slutty around me before, but something about her made my cock stand at attention so hard it hurt.

Angie smiled, taking June from the hand to lead her into the living room. We made a long daisy chain toward the couch before Angie pulled her into her and they kissed, June backing down across the couch's arm, her smaller body melting against Angie's larger frame. I watched my girlfriend moan and shiver as she melted into the couch cushions, writhing under Angie's kisses, their breasts pressing together. Letting go of my hand, June searched blindly for my cock and grabbed it, seeking purchase as Angie dragged her crotch against the fabric of June's pants. They moaned against one another, before Angie finally broke away, pulling June's sweatpants off her, exposing her naked body. A long, thick trail of grool stuck out from June's sopping wet cunt to the fabric, breaking as Angie tore her pants away.

"I love you," I told June as she looked up at me, flushed. We kissed deeply as I leaned over the couch, then she began to moan into my mouth. Looking down, we saw Angie, her face buried against June's snatch, her lips and tongue playing across her slit, teasing and kissing her nub.

"Fuck me, she's delicious," Angie said, breaking away from June's cunt for barely a heartbeat, before attacking her with renewed vigor. June threw her head back, eyes locked into mine as I began to roll her nipple between my fingers. June's hand grabbed my cock, already harder than ever, stroking it over the fabric, her eyes glazing over as precum began to seep through the fabric to stain the tip.

With a low, long moan as Angie began to flick her tongue across her clit, June tugged my shorts down, revealing my cock. She gulped half my meat in a single, fluid motion, gasping as she struggled to take the rest of it. My hands grasped the back of her head and her chin, leading her down across it, helping her gulp down the long, thick inches until I'd filled her throat. Stealing a glance down her body, I saw Angie smiling evilly as she pushed June's legs up and apart, spreading June's pussy with her thumbs before burying her face in it, sticking her tongue inside as deeply as she could. June's legs shuddered, jumping as if shot by an electric current. A deep, loud moan from June's throat vibrated along the length of my cock and I felt my girlfriend sucking my cock as if her life depended on it, her head bobbing across my length, leaving it covered in a layer of spit and chapstick.

"Babe, I'm gonna cum," I moaned, as June picked up the speed, matching my motions to hers, my spongy crown violating her throat, my hands grasping the sides of her head. I glanced at Angie, one hand now gone from June's legs. I watched her free hand pump up and down and I knew she was using the dildo to pump her cunt, matching June's motions.

Realizing I was looking at her, my sister locked eyes with me...and winked.

My cum shot out of me, filling June's throat before I could break away. My girlfriend tried to swallow some of it but gagged from the sheer volume, before finally letting go. Her mouthful of cum spilled out of her as Angie's mouth and lips finally pulled her over the edge and she squealed, cumming all over my sister's mouth. Without pausing even for breath, Angie pulled back and stuck two fingers inside June, working her pussy by fingering it with hard, fast strokes, accentuated by the sloppy schlick, schlick, schlick noises June made.

"Uh God, hu hu huh uuuhh," June moaned, grasping my hand as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she squirted, her juices shooting out all over Angie's face and tits and arm, making a mess of the couch. Finally, Angie pulled away, tasking June with a smile and a wink.

"Bet my brother never did that for you," Angie said, savoring her little win, before finally breaking away to head back to her room "excuse me for a second."

"You okay, babe?" I said, sitting on the couch next to June as she pulled herself up, still shuddering. She pawed at her clothes, trying to pull them up, then deciding against them and kissing me deeply.

"She's right, you could do with some pointers," June said, laughing and I tried my best to be a good sport about it, even as I pulled her sweat pants the rest of the way down, working her top off her.

"Yeah well, I got an edge she hasn't got," I said, my cock already swelling as I began to kiss and suck at June's tits, nibbling them with my teeth. Climbing onto the couch on her knees, June offered her breasts up to me, gasping as I coned the flesh up to flick her nipples with my tongue, grazing them with my teeth as my cock slowly began to recover from my last discharge. Reaching my hand down across her body, I began to tease June's clit, flicking it, my fingers slipping on her juices and Angie's spit, still laid thick on her. My girlfriend moaned, leaning down to kiss me.

We were so engrossed in kissing each other that we didn't notice Angie positioning herself behind June until she was already there.

"Round two," Angie said and we turned to look at the pink double-ended dildo in her hands. It was a think, veiny, monstrous-looking thing, only slightly bigger than my cock, only girthier that Angie slid across June's cunt.

"Wait a second, I don't think it'll...oooogghhh," June moaned, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as Angie worked the dildo inside her to the halfway point. I watched Angie grin evilly.

"Looks like you lost your edge huh, Davey?" Angie said, mockingly, as she moved her end of the dildo, raising one leg to ease it in. She moaned deeply as it entered her, lodging itself in. I thought of the muscle strength Angie must have been using to hold onto it, turning it into a cock which she used to slowly grind herself inside my girlfriend and the thought was hot but maddening enough to make my cock stand up at attention out of sheer rage.

I moved without thinking, pushing myself off the couch, as June fell, face down into it, her plump ass in the air while Angie fucked her. Grabbing her by the waist, my sister began to pick up speed, grinding harder against the dildo in a long, low, fucking motion. I stood behind Angie, watching the dildo's end slip in and out of her stretched cunt and I stepped right behind her and...

"What the fuck are you...uuuhhh," Angie moaned, as I pushed my cock into her cunt, feeling my hardness push against the dildo's giving girth. She was so wet that I was able to slip inside, my length driving inch by inch into her. Angie panted as I drove myself in her little by little, easing my cock to the halfway point before she turned to look at me, gritting her teeth.

"What's wrong, big sis? Can't take it?" I said, staring into her eyes, as Angie's initial rage melted away into pure lust, her eyes glazing over as I pushed another half-inch inside her. She opened her mouth, trying to mouth something as I moved myself another inch inside her, feeling my cockhead slide across the dildo's ersatz vein.