We Don't Get Along

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you guys doing?" June panted, eager to continue as Angie paused. Not missing a beat, I began to move my hips, easing myself deeper into my sister, driving her into my girlfriend's guts, my cock slipping a final couple of inches inside. Angie froze for a second, trying to mouth something as she felt both mine and the dildo's cockhead bottom out against her cervix. Finally, she came, letting out a low, deep groan as she let her weight down into June and both women collapsed into each other on the couch, leaving me to drive the fucking, thrusting into my sister, my motions moving through her shuddering body to fuck June.

Leaning back, I grabbed two handfuls of my sister's ass for purchase, sinking my nails into them, and raking them across the flesh. I spread it apart, watching her tight little asshole stretch between her cheeks, Watching in fascination as my cock slipped into and out of her. Without a moment's hesitation, I spat down at her asshole and teased her sphincter with my thumb before driving it inside her, feeling it tease my cock topside through Angie's stretched-out walls.

"Oooohhh Goooddd," Angie said, as I drove myself into her, governing the motion of her waists and dildo into my girlfriend. It took Angie a good two minutes of fucking before she began to match my motions, bucking back against me, her cunt and ass clenching against me as I drove myself in them, her motions a go-between. I grinned, loving the way my sister and I fucked June, and leaned down to sneak a peek at both women. June, the side of her face mashed against the couch, her expression one of pure orgasmic joy as her tight little body got pounded.

When I turned to look at Angie, I found her staring into my eyes already, glazed over by joy as she matched her motions with mine. Without saying a word, my sister turned around, pulled me by the hair...

...and kissed me, her tongue dancing with mine, our lips meeting. She bit into my lip hard enough to draw blood then broke away from me, resuming her hard, bucking motions, milking my cock as she drove herself to another orgasm, my balls tightening and we both came, screaming as I shot my load inside her and he drove herself into June, fucking her hard against the couch until she was overcome by another orgasm.

I finally pulled out, watching as my cum spilled out of Angie, her dildo end popping out of her with a long, wet shlock. We pulled away from the couch and June staggered up and teetered and we led her back down, onto the cushions.

"I sure hope that...settles it," June said, panting as if she'd just run a marathon. I was about to say something when the doorbell rang.

"Who the hell could that be?" I asked Angie, who stumbled out of the couch, pulling down her top, walking seductively to the end of the hall. I was too distracted by the red welts in the shape of my handprints on my sister's ass and my cum seeping from her freshly fucked cunt to notice the man at the door until it was too late.

"Uuuh, why are you naked?" Shane's voice came from the door as Angie led him in by the shoulder, kicking the door shut behind her with her heel. I watched, frozen, my eyes darting from my naked girlfriend, groggily trying to stand back on her feet to my sister, leading my lover into the house to say anything, before Angie spoke for me:

"I hope you guys don't mind my plus one. He's a very...special guy. Right, Davey?" Angie said, smiling evilly at me. I mouthed you fucking bitch at her, even as Shane looked at me, a six-pack of beers still clutched in his hands, smiling as he looked up and down my naked body. Realizing that another person was in the room, June grabbed one of the couch cushions and tried to hide her naked body.

"David? Who is this?" June said, looking at me, realizing I wasn't scrambling for my clothes. Too late, I noticed Shane's smile as he looked down at me, already getting hard despite myself with him in the room.

"A very good friend of David's that is intruding," Shane said, about to turn away, when Angie grabbed him by the hand, leading him closer.

"Nonsense, we were having such a great time. What's one more friend?" Angie said with a smile, her hand already caressing Shane's growing bulge over his pants "while we're...giving up our inhibitions and all."

"Are you...okay with this?" June asked, looking at Shane, then at Angie, and finally at me "I've never been with..."

Another guy except me, I thought, realizing this was Angie's first time with anyone else since I'd popped her cherry six months ago. Then again, she'd never gotten her pussy eaten out by a girl or proxy fucked by her boyfriend and his sister on a thrifty IKEA couch before.

First time for everything, I guess, I thought to myself but instead I said:

"It's okay. I don't care, if I'm with you"

Taking June by the hand, I helped her up, dropping her couch pillow as she went. She looked beautiful, her skin covered in goosebumps, her perky breasts and nipples standing at attention. Angie purred as I took her hand, leading us into a huddle: my sister, Shane, June, and myself. My hands wandered down across June's and Angie's backs, finding their asses: June's tight apple bottom and Angie's wider, firm cheeks. I raked my nails across them, caressing them as I reached down between their legs, making both women moan as my fingers slipped across their slits and moved up and down, sawing along their clits and lips. Angie undid Shane's pants, revealing his hard cock, precum already leaking out. Running her hand across the shaft, she circled her thumb along the tip, smearing it all over. Following her motion, June grabbed my cock and teased it, running her palm across the cockhead, smearing it.

Smiling devilishly, my sister pulled her fingers away from Shane's cock and fed the precum to June. I sighed, my cock jumping in her hand as I watched her suck Angie's finger cleaning, sucking it knuckle-deep. I wanted nothing more than to coax them further, so I moved my hands further down their bodies, finding their wet slits, and slipped them inside their wet holes, hooking them inside them. Moaning with pleasure, June raised her hand and fed my precum to Angie, who lapped at it like a bitch in heat, staring into June's eyes the whole time. Slowly, she began to kiss her way up June's arm and I saw my girlfriend shiver as my sister crept closer to her, testing the waters. She looked at me, searching for approval.

"Just kiss already," Shane gasped and I nodded, smiling. June fell into Angie's kiss, their lips touching. First shyly, starting with a few pecks, before Angie grabbed June by the hair and pulled her in, their tongues dancing together. June let out a series of low, soft whimpers, her cunt gushing as she had a series of tiny orgasms, while Angie's pussy clenched, grasping me with every bit of strength it could muster as she made out with my girlfriend.

"My bed's a double," Angie finally offered, breaking away from June to lead Shane by the hand. I watched as their bare bodies moved away from me, my head swimming with desire. I was about to have a foursome with the two people I loved most in the world...and my hot bitch of a sister. I was about to follow them when I felt June squeeze my hand.

"What's wrong?" I asked, watching June's flushed face as she pulled herself toward me to whisper.

"Shane's kind of...big. Not as big as you, but..." she said in my ear, her hand grasping my cock, checking the girth just to be sure.

"It's okay. I'll make sure he's careful," I said, kissing her. June lingered a little longer, then followed me as I led them into Angie's room, where Shane was already face-deep into Angie's cunt, hit tongue and lips dancing and playing with her clit. My sister motioned us to come closer, patting the bed and we complied, my hard cock bobbing. Without a moment's hesitation, Angie grasped my shaft and pulled me closer to her, taking my cock in her mouth, still coated in my cum and her juices.

"Auummm," she moaned, as she ran her lips and tongue across it, while June knelt beside her, kissing her way across my shaft and lapping at it before their lips met across my cockhead. They lapped at it together, their tongues running across my underside and its slit, before June tried taking it as deep as she could, swallowing 3 inches before she began to choke and broke away. Smiling, Angie stroked her hair and said "breathe from your nose. Like this."

Opening her mouth wide, Angie slipped my cock halfway down her mouth, exhaling deeply to let June see. My girlfriend watched as my sister made short, gulping noises, leading another couple of inches down her throat, before she began to bob her head, making short, wet gluck, gluck, gluck noises. I bit my lip to keep from moaning, but I could see that June was both interested and jealous as Angie broke away.

"Mind if I try?" Shane said, breaking away from Angie's cunt to grab my cock, opening his mouth wide to take it all the way down in a long, slow stroke with masterful ease. I couldn't control my moan this time, as Shane's throat wrapped around my cock and both girls looked down, June blinking incredulously as she watched Shane deepthroat my cock before breaking away, then pulled off me with a wet plop and turned to June "come on your turn."

"I don't know if I..." June said, looking at me, giving in as I nodded at her. Again, she grasped my cock and opened her mouth, breathing through her nose as she took another inch, clenching her eyes trying to fight her gag reflex.

"Ease up, don't fight it, open wider," Shane said, leading my hand to stroke June's hair "use your tongue to lead it in..."

"You're doing great baby," I told June, as I watched her try to stick out her tongue, taking half an inch more before trying to break away. Shane's hand touched the back of her head gently and she stayed there, closing her eyes as she swallowed another inch down, her clenching throat and mouth driving me to the edge before she broke away.

"Me next," Angie said, smiling as she opened her mouth, taking my cock deeper than before, nearly touching the tip, her eyes wandering up to look at me.

"I think you can do deeper than that," I said, pushing Angie's head down, forcing my cock down her throat. Angie groaned, trying to fight me, but Shane followed my lead, smacking her ass to distract her as I drove my balls against her chin.

"Stick out your tongue to lap at his balls," Shane said and Angie tried to comply, gagging as she finally managed to lap at my balls, the tip of her tongue running across them. June looked down in awe as Angie's spit drooled all over me and my balls tightened. Reaching under me, she sucked at them, cupping and stroking them, giving me the little push that drove me off the edge.

"I'm cumming," I managed to barely moan, Angie barely having time to pull away as my cum shot into the air, its long string landing on Angie's face, catching June in the forehead and across her nose and lips as she tried to get the last few. We kissed deeply as we broke away and I led June onto the bed, spreading her legs. My sister and Shane followed our lead next to us and we lined up our cocks, easing our way along with their pussies. I watched as Angie took June's hand in hers as Shane plunged, balls deep inside her in a single, slow stroke motion, and I followed, matching his rhythm.

June squealed, wetter than ever, taking my cock deeply without the slightest bit of effort. Angie's legs wrapped around Shane, pulling him into her and June followed her lead, driving me in as we both began to form a rhythm of long, slow pullouts before slamming inside our respective women, building up faster and faster, until our cocks were pistoning in and out of them faster with hard, slapping noises. June's tits jumped as I smashed into her, Angie's larger tits jiggling as both women were driven to their respective orgasms, letting us go.

"Switch?" Shane said and I followed his lead, pulling away from June. She seemed confused, for a moment, jumping as Shane's cock slipped inside her, her surprise melting away into pleasure. Angie stared at me as I pushed inside her without hesitation, the look of pure lust returning to her face as I started to fuck her deeper and faster, watching her fat tits jiggle.

"That's it. Fuck your sister's pussy you fucking degenerate," Angie said, matching my motions, fucking back against me. From the corner of my eye, I could see Shane matching mine, slapping against June's smaller frame, rocking her body "you like that? Is that what you fucking want?"

"I want you to shut the fuck up," I said, switching my fast, hard thrusts into longer, deeper ones as I leaned into her, pushing her legs up and apart to switch her into a mating press "And. Worship. Your. Brother's. Cock."

Angie squealed, my every motion ramming against her cervix as I slammed into her, again and again, making her cream cling to my cock as I rammed into her, rocking the bed, channeling my years of frustrations into this deep, hard fuck. Angie's mouth hung open, silently as her cervix finally gave way and my cock began to violate her womb.

"I will. If you. Can Keep it. Uuuupp!" Angie squealed, eyes rolling to the back of her head as I rammed myself inside her and ground my cock in a long, slow circular motion. Next to us, Shane had switched June sideways, fucking her so she could look at the way I rode on top of my cumming sister, teasing her clit as he pumped in and out of her, driving her into another orgasm. My cock twitched as it tried to shoot its last few remaining drops of cum into my sister's womb as I drove myself up in her and she came around me, before I finally pulled away, letting Angie flop onto the bed, just as Shane came all over June's belly and breasts. We pulled away and I stumble-walked to the bathroom for a piss and a moment of rest to bring back my strength.

"You should take some time for me," Shane said, pulling me into him as I stepped into the corridor, halfway to my sister's room. His hands moved down my back and I kissed him, feeling my weary cock get its second wind.

"Fuck me, I'm popular today," I said, nibbling his lip as we stepped inside Angie's room, just in time to find June laying on top of her, her body desperately grinding against my sister's larger frame, grinding herself against her.

"Your girlfriend just jumped me. I think she's a bit of a whore," Angie said, laughing as she macked June's ass, spreading the flesh wide to reveal the wet pink flesh inside. June only laughed awkwardly, as she kept kissing her way down to Angie's tits, lapping at them playfully.

Moving between their legs, I lined my cock up, sliding it across June's cunt, sandwiching it between her ass cheeks.

"I must be the luckiest guy in the world. Got me a regular..." I said, slipping my cock inside June, letting her feel me violate her deeply before pulling out of her and slipping into my sister's cunt "...pussy buffet."

"Fuck babe, you're nasty," June said, laughing as she watched my sister moan before I pulled out of her and began to fuck her instead. I'd begun to build up a rhythm, when I felt Shane against my back, his hard cock pressing against my ass.

"Mind if I join?" he whispered, kissing his way down my neck. Spitting onto his cock, he lined it up with my asshole and eased himself inside/ It had been years since I'd had him, but my body gave way to him right away, loving every inch of him as he drove himself into me, matching my thrusts into my sister and June, pulling back when I'd switch, easing himself inch by inch...

"God I fucking love you all," I said, my eyes rolling to the back of my head, almost seizing up with pleasure as my lover fucked me, matching my motions as I began to pump my cock hard and fast inside my girlfriend, then my sister, feeling so hard I ached, listening to nothing but the deep hard moans and the sound of wet flesh slapping together in the room. Shane leaned inside me and I pushed into June, driving my cock into her tight pussy, feeling her cervix give under my spongy crown. She howled in ecstasy and pain, matching my motions as I came, a new flood of cum filling her deeply, then pulled out to fuck my sister, the press of our bodies smashing her into the mattress. Angie moaned deeply before June kissed her and I shuddered all over, as Shane's cock twitched inside me, his balls tightening as he came in me, another flush of cum shooting inside Angie to fill her. Finally, Shane pulled away and I stumbled back, desperately searched for purchase, and finally collapsed on my sister's carpet, too weak to even stand, staring at my lovers strewn all over the room.

"I think the pasta's fucked. Does anybody want takeout?" I offered, after a while.

June laughed, then Angie, then Shane. It was a good, spent kind of laughter, the kind that lovers shared. It meant that things were good for a while, even if they didn't last.

But for a little while, we all got along.