We Don't Get Along

Story Info
Dave and his sister have an eventful week.
10.4k words
4.22
56.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wose
wose
133 Followers

Author's note: Bisexual main character, just in case you missed the tags

Monday:

I'd spent the last hour edging myself and was just about to make myself cum, when my sister barged in.

"God damn it Angie, get out of my room," I called out while dragging myself as close to my desk as possible. My cockhead briefly bumped against its glass edge, making me wince before dragging against the underside of the desk as I failed to hide my nakedness.

"What's wrong, dweeb? Did I ruin your nut?" Angie said, grinning as she stomped around in my room, wearing nothing but a pair of shorts and a loose tank-top that barely covered her breasts. I often found it hard to believe how my tomboyish, skinny sister had transformed the second she turned 18, filling in in just the right places within just a couple of years. At 24, Angie had a pornstar body, the face of an absolute angel...

...and the personality of a brat from hell.

"I've told you a million times, you've gotta knock. I never just barge into your room. The least you can do is..." I began, pulling my boxers up. The fabric tented as it stretched over my twitching, throbbing meat. I watched as Angie turned her back to rummage through my closet, sifting through my neatly stacked t-shirts, her perfectly toned ass on full display against the sheer fabric of her yoga pants. My eyes wandered down to the fat, juicy lips of her cameltoe and my cock twitched at the sight of it and I clenched my muscles, trying to keep the tiny droplet of precum that threatened to seep from the tip. I had to actively try and look away so I could finish my sentence and keep myself from just blowing. "...respect my privacy."

"Sorry for harshing your mellow, Davey. But you've been pulling that poor pudder all day. Maybe give the poor thing a break?" Angie said, pulling off her tank top to throw it on the floor, before slipping one of my shirts on her. I caught a glimpse of the side of her breast, a hint of her nipple before she finally turned, tugging at the fabric, loving how the black and white stamp hugged her breasts. Angie was taller and slightly larger than me, clinging to her body instead of hanging over her.

"Take that off," I told Angie, glaring and gawking at the same time as she took a step closer to me, smiling down at me "you're going to ruin the stamp."

"Okay," Angie said, closing the distance between us. She raised her hands in the air, letting me see a hint of her belly button, the outline of her sculpted abs "take it off me then."

I fought back a stammer, then gulped. Angie simply waited, her eyebrow raised, making a 'come on then' expression. Pushing myself off my chair, I got ready to pull my shirt off her...

...when Angie reached her hand down and ran her palm across my cock, letting her fingers slowly trail as they moved across my perineum. Instantly, her touch sent me over the edge, the softness of her hands and her teasing making me nearly lose control. I stared up at her as she smiled, changing her grip to circle my cock head, stroking it once, twice.

"What the fuck are you ooooh," I groaned, her touch driving me over the edge, my knees buckling as I came. Hot, thick cum pooled inside my underwear, staining the fabric. I fell back, suddenly winded, my head swimming.

"What the hell was that? Talk about a hair-trigger," Angie said, laughing as she turned away, shaking her hips and perfect ass before stopping at the door "hope you can hold on for poor June, at least."

"Angie, you asshole, I'm gonna-"

"I'm taking the car. I left you a bit of mom's casserole from the weekend. Don't wait up!" Angie said, her voice disappearing as she half-walked, half-skipped ut of the apartment. I paused, waiting for the inevitable return, as she realized she left the house without her purse or jacket or her money, then waited for a good minute longer, while the cum dried on my underwear.

"God damn it," I finally said to no one in particular, before pulling on a new pair and heading for the kitchen. Inside the oversized Tupperware container, I found a pile of leftovers from Mom's casserole, with barely a plate full of food left inside. In the sink, a pile of dirty dishes clattered softly, three days into its soak. Of course, it had been Angie's turn to do the dishes.

And on the table, left face down and unlocked, Angie's phone.

Tuesday:

"Did you replace all my phone sounds with porn noises, you little creep?" Angie said as she burst through the door, still dressed in the tight top and too-shot shorts that made up her work outfit.

"What? Get real," I said, not looking away from the TV, biting my lip to keep myself from laughing.

"So that, wasn't you, was it?" Angie said, tapping open the Call app. Her phone made a deep, passionate ooohhh sound, while the random button taps turned into squeals and giggles and short, sharps ahs. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, trying not to laugh.

"How the hell did you manage that?" I told Angie, trying to maintain my poker face, as she fiddled with phone settings, gritting her teeth to keep from screaming. Taking my phone in my hands, I called her, causing her phone to explode with the long, auto-tuned squeal of a woman caught in the throes of a cunt-wracking orgasm.

"You think that's funny, you little perv? Do you have any idea what I went through at work? Fucking Mom called me during rush hour. I had to scramble like a madwoman to come up with an excuse why my phone sounds like some slut getting railed," Angie said, the last half dozen words coming out in an almost scream.

"Guess you're the workplace perv, huh?" I said, finally breaking into laughter in the precious few seconds before Angie pounced on me, kicking my controller out of my hands. I tried to pull away, but she forced me down on the couch, her knees pinning my shoulders down.

"You're going to fix my phone you little shit, or I swear to God I am going to break your stupid console to pieces," Angie said through gritted teeth. I tried bucking against her, but the softness of the couch made me sink deeper the more I struggled, coupled with Angie's naturally larger size and powerful muscles.

"Fuck off...Angie," I panted, but Angie simply drove her weight down on me harder, pinning me down, her struggles hiking her shorts further down. I watched as the top button came loose in the struggle, the fabric hiking lower to reveal a hint of the sheer thong fabric underneath. Angie reeked of sweat and second-hand smoke and deep-fried stuff but even through it all, I could make out her deep, womanly musk "you can eat my...entire ass."

"Eat your ass? No, you little twerp. How about you," Angie said, pulling herself off me, before planting her crotch onto my face. There was a brief moment of shock as I felt her cunt and ass mashing against my nose, lips, and chin "eat mine, huh?"

We panted for a while, as I bucked and heaved before I finally managed to free my nose so I could take a breath, as Angie ground against my face, the both of us grunting like animals. I fought her, but not too hard, even though my hands were free and she would pull herself away from my face to give me a breather before coming down again. My cock had gotten rock hard, tenting up my sweatpants and I was thankful that Angie hadn't noticed it, just yet.

"Are you gonna fix my phone?" Angie finally said, taking her crotch away from my mouth long enough for me to talk.

"Kay...let me just...umph," I said, reaching out to grab it. Angie pretended to give it to me, before plopping herself back down on my face.

"On second thought, I can't...trust you won't try to pull that shit again..." Angie said, lingering a little too long, grinding her cunt against my face. Even through the fabric of her shorts and her thong, I could feel the wetness of her lips and her soft, but firm ass "can I?"

"Mmmph," I said, my words muffled against her. Despite myself, I moved up against her, matching her motions. She brought herself down and I pushed myself up into her. I moved my lips, testing the waters and Angie jumped but didn't back away.

"Come on nerd, how do I fix it?" Angie said, breaking away from my face so I could talk.

"Open the Menu, go to Settings, then Sounds. Then you gotta-"

"Shut up, you're moving too fast," Angie said, plopping herself back down on my face, not leaning in with her full weight this time. I opened my mouth, making wide, long gulps, wondering how much of it she could feel through her pants and more importantly, how much she was getting away with, too. I was just running my lips across her covered muff when Angie pulled away from me.

"Okay, what now?"

"You gotta go to Phone Ringtone, then Advanced...change them from th-"

"Thanks," Angie said, plopping herself back against my mouth, her shorts riding a little bit lower. Above me, the porn noises from her phone became louder, then more quiet as I began to match her rhythm, pushing myself against her, opening my mouth wide, taking in her entire muff. Against my better judgment, I stuck out my tongue, feeling the fabric strangely yielding as I moved my mouth up against Angie. There was a brief, deep moan that didn't seem to come from her phone, and then...

"Done," Angie said, stepping off me, her face buried in her phone, her shorts slithering as their top came undone, held up only by the tight, firm curve of her perfect ass. She stopped for a moment, noticing the tent in my pants, and went "this isn't over, twerp."

"Whatever you say, dork."

Angie slammed the door to her room shut and I rushed into mine, just in time to listen to her run her Hitachi rod at full blast through the wall for a good half hour before we both finally drifted off to sleep.

Wednesday:

I'd known it had been Angie who set me up, the second the courier with the very conspicuous fleshlight delivery box showed up just as I was leaving my classes for the day. The man had even made sure to call me by name and make me sign for it in front of everyone, reading out the make and model before shoving it into my hands, making sure everyone could get a good look at the packaging.

"Remember to wash it now, you hear?" the man said, winking at June before leaving "it ain't dishwasher safe."

I nodded, before opening my backpack and trying to shove the box in there, trying to shut off everyone's raucous laughter. I was struggling with the packaging and about to panic when June touched my shoulder and said:

"Maybe you just gotta...get it out of the packaging?"

June led me away from the faculty building and into one of the coffee shops we used to hang out with. Once there, she helped me take the fleshlight out of the packaging and, laughing as she watched the little black cylinder with the fake handle.

"Wow, so I guess you could carry it around like a thermos, huh? I mean...if you screwed on the cap. And everyone didn't already know it was a fleshlight."

"I'm glad you're having fun, babe," I said, too mad to laugh, as I shoved the fleshlight into my bag and kicked the packaging inside the bin. June waited until I'd had my little tantrum, then finally said:

"I think you guys need to talk this out. This whole sibling rivalry thing is getting ridiculous."

"You don't say? Ever since we had to move in together, she's turned into this fucking...roommate from hell. Christ babe, I don't know how long I can put up with it," I said. I was feeling about to snap, when June ran her fingers through my hair and my body unwound, all at once.

"It's just a couple more months until I can get out of my lease, okay, babe? Then we can try moving in together someplace," she said, smiling at me. I looked up at her, the silky cascade of her midnight black hair, her emerald green almond-shaped eyes, her full lips; half-Korean, half PAWG, with a heart of gold "I'll come by Friday, try to help you figure it out, okay? I'll make us dinner."

"Okay," I said, leaning in for a kiss. Our lips brushed together, tongues dancing with each other. June pulled away for a second, playfully, before melting into me, grinding herself against my hardening cock. In a heartbeat, my hands slipped under her skirt to cup the curve of her juicy ass, spreading the flesh under the fabric. June gasped as she felt her plump pussy lips part under my touch.

It had been a month since we'd lost our "privacy privileges" in June's sorority dorm for overdoing it and it showed.

"Can you do it? Real quick, right now?" June panted between kisses, her hand caressing my cock over my pants, grasping the shaft.

"What if anybody walks in?" I whispered, already fumbling with the buttons of my jeans, her hands ripping off my underwear. June gasped as she ran her hand over my naked cock, tracing her thumb across the cockhead to spread the precum pooling there all over.

And to think she used to be such a nice Catholic girl before we met.

June slipped her panties to the side, giving me access to her smoothly-shaven cunt, naked save for a small patch of hair on the front. She began to pant as she jerked my cock faster, then slid the shaft across her lips, letting me feel her wetness against the length of me.

"You know, that fleshlight kind of looks like me down there?" June said, shivering as my cock flicked across her clit, the perineum teasing her nub.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I panted, driving myself along with her, sliding my cockhead down, slipping away from her wet hole.

"I mean I think Angie...fuck, I think she picked it on purpose," June said, feeling my cockhead tease the entrance to her cunt.

"Can't be anywhere near as good as you," I said as I lowered my knees, about to ease myself inside her, when June gripped the base of my cock, stopping me from getting any deeper.

"Can't know unless you try it, right?" she said, grinning at me.

"What the hell are you-"

"I mean, you got it already," June said, easing her grip, letting my cock dip past her lips before pulling me back when all I wanted was just to drive myself balls deep into her and fuck her brains out in a public bathroom "might as well give it a run for its money."

"That's gross," I lied. June could tell, grinning at me as she eased her grip, letting me slide an inch inside her. She whimpered, biting her lip as we looked into each other's eyes.

"Just think it's me, when you fuck it, okay?" June whispered, leaning into my ear "When you cum in it."

June let me go and I was about to ram myself into her, when the door opened wide and a gaggle of college girls burst in, filing toward the stalls. June and I made ourselves presentable in the blink of an eye (a skill honed to perfection after months of sneaking fucks in public) but still got the stink eye as we made our way out.

"I should go. Got classes coming up. Are we still on for Friday night?" June said, pretending she wasn't flushed and I nodded, trying to play it cool. She packed me on the lips and bounced away, leaving me to watch her perfect ass bounce under that long, modest skirt.

***

"You got some fucking nerve," I told Angie, when she finally stumbled through the door, sometimes close to midnight. She looked like she'd been drinking. I'd stepped out of the shower after a long workout, trying to work off my frustration, and was still wrapped in a towel.

"What are you..." Angie began, then laughed, as she noticed the fleshlight on the coffee table, its lid screwed on "man, it does look kinda like a thermos, huh?"

"Look, Angie, this is getting ridiculous. It's only a few months until June's lease is done and then I'm gonna be out of your hair. We don't have to make each other's lives hell while I'm here, okay?" I said, following Angie as she teetered over the edge of the couch, rolled, and finally tumbled end-over-end across it while trying to grab the fleshlight "oh my God."

"I'm okay, I'm okay," Angie said in a slur, as I helped her off the carpet and onto the couch. I watched her break into a peal of laughter as she undid the cap, revealing the ultra-realistic lips underneath "oh man, so that's the Ultra-Luxe, huh?"

"Angie, I need you to listen to me. I think we can figure it out, if we talk tomorrow, okay? I just need you to pay attention to me for two seconds..." I said, sitting beside her on the couch. Angie turned to look at me with a devilish grin.

"Did you use it yet?" she said, raising her eyebrows.

"Don't be ridiculous. I'm trying to get a refund. I should have kept the packaging but-" I began, as Angie looked me over, her fingers trailing across the lips and nub of the fleshlight.

"You want to?"

"Angie, for fuck's sake, I'm trying to tell you I'm sick of this. Can you please..." I began, as Angie moved her fingers across my thigh, under my towel "what are you doing?"

"I wanna see," Angie said, licking her lips. I tried to cross my legs, but didn't resist her, savoring the way she moved across my thigh, her touch making my cock spring up, harder than ever "what it looks like."

I gasped as Angie moved the towel away, letting my cock spring out, harder than ever. I tried grasping her hand as she moved in but she changed her grip, cupping my balls, massaging them until I slowly let go, bringing the fleshlight up to it.

"Angie, I think this is going too far..." I said, not sounding all that convincing, even to myself.

"What? We're just trying it out," Angie whisper-moaned as she leaned her body against mine, lining up the fleshlight with my cock "I don't think it's gonna take you all the way, though."

"Fuck," I gasped, as Angie eased the fleshlight down, letting me feel as it wrapped around my cock. It slid down across my entire shaft, bottoming out with a good couple of inches to spare.

"Christ my brother is packing," Angie laughed, as she began to work the fleshlight, savoring the wet, shlick, shlick, shlick noise it made as it came halfway up my cock, then went down again. It was wet and warm and it clung to my cock in just the right way and I bit my lip to keep from moaning "how does June handle it?"

"Like a...fucking champ. Listen, Angie, I think we..." I said as my sister corkscrewed the fleshlight along the length of my cock, picking up speed. She giggled as she watched me squirm, her free hand wrapping around my waist to pull me into her "Angie, we gotta..."

"What I think we gotta do," Angie said, whispering into my ear "is see how much you can cum for me."

Angie leaned deeper into me, pressing her tits against my chest. Without thinking, I reached my hand out and cupped her breast, pinching her nipple over her top, feeling the braless flesh underneath. Angie let out a tiny moan, not resisting me as I worked her breast, gasping while my other hand moved down her spine and past the waistband of her pants, finding the tiny string of fabric that made up her underwear. Without a moment's hesitation, I bunched it up and tugged, driving the fabric into her lips and against her cunt.

"Oooh," Angie said, pushing her ass back against me as she picked up the pace, working the fleshlight across my cock faster, as my fingers moved down across her plump ass to trace the sopping wet fabric that hugged her cunt lips. Our eyes met as I pushed two fingers against the fabric and Angie's mouth hung open and her eyes stared into me with the kind of hunger that drove me over the edge.

"Fuck," I moaned as Angie drove the fleshlight down at the perfect moment, making me explode inside it. I felt my balls drain inside until it had filled the interior of the fleshlight and when I was spent, Angie pulled it off me, watching the thick cream spill down from the fake lips and across my cock, making a mess of the couch.

"Yeah, you lost the refund," Angie said, as she pulled away from me, before stumbling into her room "best clean that up before it soaks through the cover."

Angie slammed the door to her room shut and I lay on the couch for a while, watching the fleshlight seep my cum, before finally sticking it into the dishwasher and heading off to sleep.

wose
wose
133 Followers