We Finally Had a Super Bowl Party!

Story Info
Cindi always wanted a gangbang.
6.4k words
4.42
115.2k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as we became "empty-nesters" my wife and I began exploring our sexual fantasies. We have had so much fun and excitement it has been even better than our early days of exploring each other when we were dating.

We are in our 50's now but both in good shape. Cindi is an incredibly sexy MILF and never fails to catch the attention of men of all ages when we go out.

We are no longer much interested in the bar scene and are scared to pick up strangers but we have three friends of mine we have had mfm threesomes with. Having two men to please is Cindi's favorite thing to do and I love watching her in action.

We have long talked about getting all three of the guys together. Cindi has worried about how it would go but admitted the idea excited her very much.

We have read many stories about wives and Super Bowl parties and I have pleaded for the last few years for Cindi to let me plan a party with her and our friends. This year she finally said yes.

I didn't tell the guys when I invited them over that it would be anything other than a day of watching the game, other than I did say Cindi was fixing snacks and would try to be "entertaining".

We made our plans and waited for the big day.

I fixed up our basement for the day with a rented projector pointed at a white wall. It was better than I had guessed it would be but it made the entire wall look like a movie theater. I brought out lawn lounge chairs in and some tables for drinks and snacks and we were pretty well set. Cindi is a great cook and she planned an excess of snacks and good food and drinks.

We had planned Cindi's wardrobe as different for each quarter of the game. For the pre-game she wore an oversized jersey covering up a sexy matching bra and panty set with sandals. The jersey was long enough that when she stood up or walked around it was more like a mini-dress but when she bent over to serve a drink or pick up anything her panties were very exposed.

Cindi and I were both pretty excited all day getting ready. I kept teasing her about how hot she looked and how much fun this was going to be. As nervous as she was it was obvious she was very excited for it as well.

The guys showed up around 4:00 and got their first hint that something else besides a game might be on the agenda. Because one of the guys lives a few hours from us we told him what might be happening to give him the incentive to make the trip. We also invited him to spend the night which he accepted.

We will call the guys Tom, Dick and Harry for the purposes of our story. All of the guys are close to our ages and we all have a lot in common. Two of the guys are former college athletes and have stayed in great shape one not as much but in all Cindi thinks they area pretty good looking group of guys. Cindi is a stunning woman who looks several years younger than her age. There is nothing I like better than seeing her in low cut tops showing off her body.

Since Dick and Harry had not been told any plans for extra fun, they were a little surprised to see Cindi dressed the way she was but very happy about it. I told them she had lost a bet to me and agreed to dress however I told her for the game and that she had to be our waitress as well. I also told them I would be making her change during the game.

The next hour we watched a lot of the pre-game show, drank and ate while Cindi served us. Since all of the guys had at one time or another had sex with Cindi we were all soon freely playing with her as she served us. Once it was apparent that it was okay with me and Cindi she was getting hands running up under her jersey every time she walked by one of us. Cindi was getting into as well. She would make a big production of bending over to serve a drink or snacks. I watched several times as one of the guys would run his hand up her legs and caress her ass.

Before we even got to game time I know more than one of the guys, probably all of them, had had a finger or two in her soaking wet pussy. As soon as they figured out fondling was not just permitted but encouraged they became even bolder each time she came by.

Our lounge chairs were lined up in front of the screen with room for her to walk between each of them so if she handed one of us a drink it would expose her panties to the one behind her. She would take extra time bending over to encourage playing.

It took about three trips through with food and drinks before everyone realized what was going on. Now each trip would consist of her bending over to hand a drink while that guy would fondle and play with her breasts and the guy behind her would run his hand up her legs and play with her pussy. Cindi kept the touching brief but never discouraged any of it. She told me later she didn't want to cum to quickly to start but was enjoying the teasing.

Just before game time I passed around a simple signup card I had made with numbers 0-9 on top and the sides. Each guy could sign his name in 25 times. I told them to start putting their names in until it was filled. The top was New England and the side was Los Angeles. It was a simple plan. There would be a winner at the end of each quarter. Of course, I was asked what the prizes would be so that was when I told them that the prize for the first three quarters was a blowjob from Cindi. It could be in private or in the basement while the rest of us watched, winner's choice. The grand prize at the end was for 30 minutes with Cindi as their sex slave again in the room with the group or alone.

There was a lot of laughing and a few jokes before everyone realized that I was serious and that Cindi had agreed to do it.

Once the game started Cindi was in much demand especially now that everyone pretty much knew where this evening was headed. By design she served snacks on small paper plates so it meant more trips to hand out food and drink.

It's hard to believe but we did watch a little of the game, at least enough to keep an eye on the score. I think Cindi was having a harder time holding back an orgasm as the playing with her intensified.

I had let the guys fill out their picks first giving me the less desirable combinations like 0-0 which turned out to be the end of the first quarter score. I thought it was pretty funny that no one wanted that combination and it turned out to be the first quarter winner.

I announced that since I won I was choosing for another option. Instead of a blowjob from Cindi, I wanted to watch her masturbate in front of all of us. I ran upstairs and got one of her favorite vibrators and returned telling her she had to take off her jersey and masturbate in front of all of us. I turned my lounge chair around so it faced the others and told her it had to last at least 10 minutes or she would have to start over.

I think she was so worked up at this point any release would be welcome even if it was in front of everyone.

Cindi pulled the jersey over her head revealing a beautiful plunging black bra with matching panties. She sat down on the lounge chair and started gently rubbing her pussy. She pulled her panties to the side and rubbed herself very slowly at first. She licked her fingers and rubbed a little longer before grabbing the vibrator. She put the vibrator in her mouth to get it wet but from the looks of her pussy it really wasn't necessary. She turned it on a very low speed and started rubbing it slowly around her clit occasionally slightly inserting inside of her.

I can't even begin to describe how hot this was to watch. She looked so fucking hot and sexy I'm pretty sure there wasn't a soft cock in the room.

I know she had her eye on the clock because she came very close to a climax several times before I finally told her she could cum. She quickly moved the vibrator to circle her clit and came in just seconds with loud convulsions and moans.

As she lay there catching her breath the only sound in the room was from the television.

I told her to get up and go change for the second quarter which was well into it although none of us were watching anything but her.

As soon as she left the room we all started talking and joking around again almost as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. There were a few comments though about being anxious for the "half-time show".

We got back into watching the game while Cindi was gone but not for long.

When Cindi returned her face was flushed and she admitted to me later that she had gone to our bedroom and masturbated again before changing and coming back. This time she was wearing a very sexy red bustier. She had matching red thong panties and the bustier made her breasts look even larger.

She returned to the room smiling and excited to continue our games. She asked everyone if she could bring them anything and everyone asked for something just to get her close to them. She dutifully brought more food and drinks and as she did each time she bent over her breasts would almost come out of the top but there was always a hand or three to help put them back in. The thong panties also made playing with her pussy much easier.

The second quarter seemed to go very slow, mostly because I was anxious for more of our fun to start but eventually we got through it.

With a score of 3-0 Dick was the lucky winner. I told him the half-time prize was a blowjob where he sat or in private. He told Cindi to bring him a beer and get to it.

Cindi brought him his beer and he leaned back in his chair as she got on her knees beside the chair and started unzipping is pants. She apparently wasn't doing it fast enough so he jerked his pant and underwear down and practically shoved her head onto his cock.

Cindi really does love sucking cock and as she told me later this was her first time having an audience like this and it made it even more exciting for her. She licked all around the head of his cock taking in the head licking on the underside and slowly jacking him with her hand at the same time. She them shifted her position a little so she could bob her head up and down without her hands and that gave her a free hand to play with his balls.

There was a lot of quiet in the room other than the television half-time show. I know my cock was as hard as a rock and I'm pretty certain the others were also. I was a little surprised Dick had chosen to let us all watch but very pleased since I am a bit of a voyeur anyway.

Cindi continued to work his cock taking him deeper and deeper with each thrust. She hasn't quite mastered the art of deep throat but she comes as close as I have ever seen and the way she works her hands on a guy's cock and balls while she sucks is almost overwhelming. When she is sucking me, I always have to have her slow down or I'm all done way too soon.

Dick was very soon getting close to his climax. He then did something that Cindi actually loves. He grabbed her by the back of the head and grunted as he filled her mouth. She gagged a little but managed to keep him in her mouth. He continued to pump his cock into her mouth until he was finished and then he sort of collapsed onto his chair.

Cindi continued licking his cock and stroking it up and down slowly. Her face was flushed and she was breathing very heavy. I was not certain but I thought for a moment she had climaxed also.

The half-time show was still on so I offered a "bonus" round to the guys. If any of them wanted to go down on Cindi she would be available until the game resumed. That caught Cindi by surprise because we hadn't planned that. I asked if anyone wanted to lick her pussy and everyone did. Being a good host I offered to let them go first. Since Tom and Harry had only watched like I had, I said one of them should go first and the other second. Harry was closest in score so he went first, Tom second the Dick wanted his chance also and I would be last.

We decided on five minutes each until the second-half kickoff. This all was the perfect outcome for me. I had assumed at least one of the guys would be a little shy and want to take Cindi to another room and I would have been okay with that but disappointed that I couldn't watch. Since I won first and had Cindi masturbate for all of us and Dick had chosen a blowjob in the room it set the tone for all of us staying together. This was going even better than I had hoped!

We put Cindi on one of the reclining lounge chairs and she took off her thong and spread her legs as Harry approached and began licking her pussy. Harry was very aggressively going after it seeming only to have a goal of making her cum as quickly as possible. Cindi was worked up enough that it didn't take her long. She started bucking and squirming within minutes of him starting. Harry backed away to let her catch her breath and she was dripping wet. There was something so incredibly sexy about seeing her there with her legs spread and all of us looking at her pussy that will be an image I will use over and over if I ever have a need to masturbate.

Harry told Tom to take over that his work was done. As we laughed Tom got into position and Cindi asked him to be very gentle for a bit because she is always very sensitive after she cums. Tom started slowly working his way around her pussy. He stopped for a minute and moved up to suck on her nipples and play with her tits for a bit. Then he moved back down and went after her soaking wet pussy like a last meal.

Dick had already cum but the rest of us hadn't. While Tom was lapping up that pussy I told Harry to stand up by Cindi's head so she could suck him at the same time. He didn't waste much time getting his pants off and giving her another nice hard cock to suck.

I think Harry had enough of watching and didn't really let Cindi suck him, he just started fucking Cindi's mouth as he held her by the back of her head. Tom was still going after her pussy pretty hard and I could easily see her building to a climax of her own.

Cindi held out though, Harry started groaning and shoving his cock deep into her mouth and she never stopped sucking until she needed air. As she did she went over the edge and started shivering and had her own climax.

That left Tom and I as the only two not to have cum yet. I moved our chairs close together while Cindi caught her breath. Then I told her to sit between us and suck us both until we came. Dick and Harry sat back and watched now as Cindi alternated between us sucking one stroking the other teasing a little but anxious to make it good for us.

I have to say I had been so close to cumming more than once watching this fantasy of mine come true and was so wanting that release that I didn't last very long. Cindi felt it coming and clamped her lips down on my cock and kept sucking. It was incredible! I saw that she was still stroking Tom and I knew what he would soon be feeling as those lips worked their magic in him.

With one last shudder I finished emptying my balls into that incredible mouth. I pulled back motioned for her to go after Tom. She shifted her position and I saw her going to work. It seems the hotter she gets the more determined she becomes that she will deep throat a cock. She hasn't done it yet but she comes so close that it doesn't matter.

Tom was stroking her hair as she sucked on him. Like the rest of us he was pretty worked up so it was an easy one for her to get. He was telling her what a hot little cock-sucker she was and how much he liked fucking her pretty face and that later he was going to fuck her sweet pussy or ass or both. Then he came. Unlike the rest of us he pulled his cock out of her mouth and started jacking off onto her face telling her what a slut she looked like with cum all over her face.

We had now all cum once except Cindi who I wasn't sure how many times she had cum but I knew it was several times. And this was just the half.

The game had re-started, not that anyone had noticed. I told Cindi it was time for another change of clothes so she could take a break and clean up.

Everything had been incredible, we were only at half-time and so far Cindi had swallowed four loads of cum!

The guys all re-dressed and settled back in to watch the game while Cindi went to freshen up and make another change.

We watched the game for a while and it wasn't too long before Cindi returned this time wearing a red baby doll nightgown. It was very shear and not one I would have expected her to wear but by this point she was no longer nervous or even remotely shy about all of us seeing her body.

Her return prompted calls for more drinks for all of us. When she served Tom who was sitting beside me, as she bent over I reached under her nightie and pulled her red thong down and she readily stepped out of it. They weren't hiding much anyway so she only smiled as she continued to serve drinks.

The playing with the waitress had escalated significantly now that there were no limits. Cindi would bend over to hand a drink and there was always a hand playing with her tits or pussy, most times both at the same time by two or more guys. We were all having a lot of fun and Cindi was way past any hesitation she had previously had and was clearly enjoying the attention and the climaxes!

Time passed quickly and the guys were asking what was going to happen at the end of the third quarter and at the end of the game.

I told them I was pretty certain I knew what would happen after the game but since I hadn't been able to come up with a good "prize" for the end of the third quarter winner, I asked for suggestions. Several suggestions were made including a sexy dance, more cock sucking and of course fucking. I said the fucking had to wait until the end of the game because I had a surprise for Cindi and them all.

I made a suggestion that the winner could use my camera and be the director to make her pose in any way he wanted for 15 minutes. He could have the others in the pictures but only Cindi's face could show.

That idea seemed to please everyone so it was agreed.

The time passed quickly. Cindi was even more flirty than before, it seemed she was really enjoying the attention. We told her what her duty was after the third quarter ended and she seemed hesitant but agreed to do it.

At this point the only thing the score would determine was who held the camera. The guys were all saying what we should have her do so it was more like having four directors.

When the quarter ended I was again the lucky winner, but said I was going to delegate my job to Tom. He readily agreed.

Cindi stood ready to be given her orders. She looked absolutely beautiful standing there in her baby doll nightgown. She had gone and redone her makeup and hair and I was excited that when we were done I was going to have some great pictures to keep!

Tom started snapping pictures of her just standing there but soon told her to lay on the lounge chair. For the next few minute she posed in various reclining positions until he was ready to tell her to spread her legs, then start playing with herself. He asked for the vibrator she had used earlier and handed it to her and said to start using it.

Next he asked us to get in the picture. He had us stand around her head with our cocks all near her face, then told her to start sucking us. We had pictures of her sucking one cock with another in each hand. Pictures of her sliding a vibrator in her pussy while she sucked a cock and had two waiting their turn.

My favorite picture was one of her on her knees with all four of us lined up for our turn. Tom held the camera out so it got her with a cock in each hand, one in her mouth and one waiting. He asked and I said yes if we could simulate and I said yes. The pictures switched to her on her hands and knees with one guy standing behind her looking like he was fucking her while she sucked one and two cocks at a time.

It's too bad we had the rest of the game to finish. We were all more into fucking Cindi than watching the game but I was trying to stretch it out so I called time and said that was the end of the pictures, for now.

12