We Finally Had a Super Bowl Party!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In hindsight, this just served to work us all up for the end of the game and the grand finale.

The guys reluctantly went back to watching the game but since it wasn't that exciting of a game I think all of us would have given up the rest of the game to continue playing with Cindi.

We still had one more winner to declare at the end of the game.

Cindi went to make one more wardrobe change.

When Cindi returned she was wearing a shear black bra, a black thong and black thigh-high stockings. She added a pair of black high heels just for the effect and it was working, she looked stunning. She had added some jewelry and it made her look like she was dressed for an elegant night out by only adding a dress.

The last quarter seemed to drag out as they always do, especially when you have something like Cindi's hot pussy waiting for you. We managed to get through it and made me laugh when once again I was the winner.

I really didn't want to go first so I passed along my winning position to Harry since Tom and Dick had each already won once. I also suggested we move the fun to our bedroom.

We all moved to our bedroom and Cindi stretched out on the bed and we were all standing around wondering how to get this started. Cindi looked over at Harry and asked what he wanted her to do.

Harry was undressing and told her to just wait. As soon as he was naked he climbed up on the bed and crawled between her legs. He had her lay back and told her to just relax a while. He sucked on her nipples and moved his way down to her pussy. She was already soaking wet and Harry was lapping it up. Harry was enjoying himself while the rest of us were standing around watching. I reached over started playing with her tits and Tom started doing the same from the other side.

Harry seemed to be thoroughly enjoying himself but he was more than ready to get his cock in her pussy. He moved up and easily slid inside of her. He leaned back, grabbed her ankles and raised them high into the air. Harry was pounding his cock into her so hard the bed was shaking. At this point it was clear he couldn't care less about Cindi, he just wanted to empty his balls into her sweet pussy. There was nothing to do but watch has he grunted and moaned.

I have never been able to explain or even understand it myself but there is something so hot about watching the woman I love take some guys cum in her pussy or mouth. I love watching her cum even if I am not the one making her do it. She is an incredibly beautiful, hot and sexy woman and it's like having my own porn star to watch plus I get to have her too.

Harry finished and pulled out of her, rolling to the side. We could see his cum dripping out of her pussy as she lay there waiting for her next hard cock.

Tom said he was next and he quickly moved onto the bed and told her to get on all fours. Cindi probably knew and I was pretty certain I knew where this was going. Tom reached up to the headboard and grabbed a bottle of lube and poured some on his cock. As he got behind Cindi her poured some more into the crack of Cindi's ass then moved into position.

Tom was the one guy we had played with the most. We knew he especially loved fucking Cindi's ass. She likes anal sex when she was in the right mood and today I think she was ready for almost anything. Dick and Harry had never done that with her and were watching as he slowly slid his cock deep into her ass.

It was apparent Cindi was ready for it because as soon as he was partly in her she started pushing back. She was moaning and dropped her face into her pillow. Tom started slow at first just enjoying that feeling of his cock sliding in and out of that tight ass.

I decided I wanted in on this so I got up on the bed and positioned myself so my cock was where she could suck it while getting her ass fucked. This was not anything new to any of us. Tom, Cindi and I had done this very position only a couple of months earlier. Cindi sucked my cock with occasional pauses because she is so enjoying getting fucked by Tom.

We got into a steady rhythm but I knew I had to pull away or I would be filling her mouth and I wasn't ready for that yet. I moved away and told Dick to get up there and he didn't waste any time.

I think all of us had become so worked up during the game and our other fun that we were all looking to get off quickly.

They developed a pattern with Tom fucking her while she sucked Dick. He was playing with het tits while Harry had taken a chair just enjoying the show and I was still sporting a hard cock waiting my turn.

Tom lasted longer than I would have but that tight ass and Cindi constantly telling him to fuck her harder and to cum in her ass finally pushed him over the edge. He grabbed her hips and slammed his cock as deep as he could as he shot his cum deep into her ass. Cindi stopped sucking Dick's cock as she came also. She was shuddering and collapsed onto the bed and Tom collapsed on top of her.

As he rolled to the side I could see cum dripping out of her pussy and ass now and I was anxious to get my turn but I had one more ahead of me.

After Cindi caught her breath and Tom moved off of the bed, Dick was ready for his turn. He wasn't ready to waste time he had waited long enough. He rolled Cindi onto her back, climbed on top and slid his cock into her slippery wet pussy. He must have been close to cumming from the blowjob he was getting because it wasn't long before he was slamming into her and letting out a groan and added his cum to the mix that was already there.

He slid out of her pussy and was breathing so hard we were momentarily worried something was seriously wrong with him.

Once he rolled off of her I knew it was finally my turn and I was more than ready. I got onto the bed and lay on my back. I told Cindi to get on my cock. Having her on top where I can see her tits bounce up and down while I fuck her pussy is my idea of perfection.

I really wanted this to last a while but I knew it wouldn't. I laid back and told Cindi to fuck my cock until I came. She took it as a challenge and wanted to show her audience what she could do. She rode my cock like a bronco. As slick as her pussy was she was squeezing my cock as she fucked me. Much sooner than I wanted I could tell it was almost over.

Instead of just lying there, I started bucking back until I felt my balls emptying their load into the hottest pussy ever. Cindi leaned back getting me as deep into her as possible as she continued to grind on my cock until her own climax came. She collapsed on me and we lay there catching our breath.

She soon rolled off of me and lay on her back, legs spread and cum dripping out of her pussy and ass.

We hadn't noticed but Harry had brought my camera into the bedroom and was taking pictures of Cindi sprawled out on the bed. She looked so sexy laying there with only her thigh-high stocking on cum dripping out of her. It was an image I will play over in my mind many times.

Our evening ended with Dick and Harry leaving for home and Tom went off to bed planning to leave the next morning.

Cindi and I settled into bed after Tom was in bed and the guys had left and I went to sleep almost immediately. Cindi said she would get up and fix breakfast for Tom and me before he left for home. I had planned a half-day off so I could sleep in and the next thing I knew I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon cooking in the kitchen.

Cindi said Tom was awake and in the shower and that breakfast would be ready soon. As I let myself slowly wake up I realized Cindi was wearing another one of my favorite nighties. It was a red silky nighty with built in bra that very nicely showed of those perfect tits. She seemed especially perky considering how much we had worn her out the night before.

When Tom joined us she served breakfast and we all sat and ate while discussing the highlights of the night before. After the meal I hooked my camera up to my laptop so we could look at the pictures that had been taken. I had only quickly looked at the before and was very happy to see how many had been taken and how incredibly hot they were. I think looking at them was getting us all a little worked up again so I suggested that Cindi should give Tom a little going away present before he started that long drive home.

I reminded Tom that he had cum twice once in her mouth and once in her ass so maybe he should complete the trifecta and leave a load in her pussy. Cindi was grinning so I could tell she was ready. They didn't even move to the bed. Cindi went down on her knees again and started pulling down his pants and started sucking his cock and stroking him as he took a little while to get hard but he did get there.

As soon as he was hard enough she stood up and pulled up her nightie turned to face him and lowered herself onto his cock. Cindi had not bothered to wear any panties so she was more than ready to get fucked.

As soon as Tom was in her he started fucking her but she was soon fucking him harder. She was fucking him with the same intensity she had me the night before. I just sat back and watched because she looked so hot and so sexy this was what I always fantasized about, watching her make a guy cum. I knew he was leaving soon and I knew what I was going to do when he left.

I reached over and slipped the straps of her top down exposing her tits, playing with them a little as I watched. I sat in the chair next to them also pulled my sweatpants down and started stroking my cock.

I was getting so worked up watching them fuck, thinking about the four loads of cum Cindi already had in her pussy and anxious for Tom to finish so I could add another of mine.

Tom lasted longer than I would have but eventually she was too much for him and I could see he was cumming in her. Her fucking built to a climax right after his and she moaned and I could see the release followed by the shuddering as she came as well.

Cindi sat there on him for a couple of minutes while she caught her breath but then eventually she stood up and moved over to the chair on the other side of Tom. He started to pull his pants back up but before he did Cindi leaned over and started lightly licking and sucking his cock. She did her usual expert job of cleaning up his cock before she helped him pull his underwear back up.

Cindi turned to me and asked if I wanted my turn too. I wanted to take my time and give her a good sound fucking but I had gotten so worked up watching that I decided I didn't want to wait.

I told her to stand up, turn around and bend over the kitchen table. She smiled as she did so and said, "Please fuck me good baby."

I got behind her and slipped my cock into the wettest pussy I had ever felt. She was amazing as always but she was so hot from everything we had done and she had me so worked up I was nearly pushing her and the table across the room as I fucked her. She was moaning and groaning and was talking to me as I fucked her. She was saying things like, "Was I a good little slut for you baby?" "Did you like watching me suck all of those cocks?" "Can we do it again sometime?" "I'll do anything you want as long as I get fucked like this." "Do you want me to fuck more guys next time?"

It was like throwing gasoline on a fire. I emptied my balls deep into her pussy grabbing her hips as I plunged as deep as I could. My legs were shaking and I was weak so I sat down to catch my breath and Cindi was panting and catching her breath but she turned around went down to her knees and started licking and sucking my cock. Cindi knows how sensitive a guy is after he cums so she was very gentle and licked and sucked very slowly.

Tom was still watching and enjoying the show. Once Cindi finished and sat back up she straightened up her gown we sat and talked for a while and eventually Tom headed home leaving us alone.

I decided I should take the whole day off and Cindi and I went straight to bed but this time to sleep.

Before we fell asleep we talked about how much we both enjoyed what we had done and how hot it was. Cindi wanted to make certain I was okay with everything she had done and I assured her she was perfect and I couldn't love her more. She made some comment about maybe doing it again next year and I laughed and said don't forget the "March Madness" basketball tournament , the Kentucky Derby in early May, the Indy 500 at Memorial Day that would get us to summer. She laughed because she thought I was joking.

12