All Comments on 'We Finally Had a Super Bowl Party!'

by DougnCindi

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I hope the kids

Understood the divorce and you took it well when she left to move in with your ex-friends YDS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 5 years ago
WOW

Very enjoyable stroke story.

You fucking idiot commentors. Go back to school. Reading comprehension really isn't your strong suit, is it? People like this stuff. They live like this. She's not leaving him. It's real, it's out there. Your kids are doing it. Your parents are doing it. Your brothers and sisters are doing it. Get over your narrow minded, puritanical selves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need less stories like this.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: PolyLv

That's rich coming from a willing cuckold lover. Go turn your wife into a fucking whore and then make sure you put it in the paper for all to read. After all, that's life, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
They turn fifty and turn into sex-crazed animals?

OMG! That's just a hysterically funny and stupid story line! I'm STILL laughing at how bad this was!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great comment generator. Loved polylover best, so far.

God, so my wife and I are the only people in civilization who aren't promiscuous gang-banging whores? Guess I didn't get the memo.

Here's an idea. Darwin and I would really really love it if everyone who thinks this is a great life style would please start fucking like monkeys, anyone and everyone, every chance you got. And you don't even have to tell me how that works out for you, everyone else already knows.

Too stupid to be embarrassed. Glad the gene pool is self cleansing.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Hi Doug, thanks for sharing. Not something we do in our marriage, but a hot little stroker. A bunch of dudes bareback in my wife is too messy, risky, kind of too bukkake for me.

But scanning your story list, this is a big fantasy (come true) for you and Cindi.

So I guess it works for you. It probably seems crazy to you that the rest of us would not want a personal porn star for a wife. We are just as surprised that a guy would allow the real risks like disease, loose lips, and entanglement into yours.

From me that's not a criticism of you or your Lady, just an attempt to show all in this discussion that it is a calculus and we all put different values on the risks and rewards. It is imprecise and hard to forecast the probability of occurrence for most of the risks. So we reach different conclusions. Plus some people have absolute prohibitions based on vows/cultural norms/religious adherence/etc.

Thanks again, pretty good little stroker.

hesse1hesse1about 5 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story and writing!

PS. Ignore the trolls who are quick to criticize but don’t have the balls to write their own!

captaindave1captaindave1over 4 years ago

loved your story, thnaks for sharing

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 2 years ago

Lucky Cindi...a loving hubby and three horny lovers. I love being airtight with hubby watching...to me a gangbang is five or more guys.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Polyliver gets a little excited when all commenters aren't twisted perverts like she is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous