All Comments on 'We Have This Problem'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 6 years ago
Too bad about Celia

You never know, do you?

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Crafty

I love how you make non-consensual sex seem like it’s the woman’s choice. You must be a pretty smug bastard in real life. I still have you 5*s, but only cuz you made my pussy wet!

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 6 years ago
Regarding "Crafty":

When serving in the US Army, I found myself roommates with a guy who had absolutely no problem getting laid (or blown, or whacked off). He wasn't "movie star handsome", and he certainly wasn't independently wealthy. What he WAS was confidant. And he was fond of repeating the following phrase: "If she COULD leave, but she DOESN'T leave, then on some level, she doesn't WANT to leave."

When I began to implement that way of thinking, my success rate with the ladies SKYROCKETED. Being the nice guy, the respectful guy, the "good guy", is well and fine, and there's a place and time for "that guy". But if you're being a little forward, and the girl in question--no matter what she might TELL you--sticks around, keep going. If you make a racy comment, and she scoffs at you, but STICKS AROUND, keep going. And if you tell her that you're going to run your hand up her leg, under her skirt, and slide a finger into what you're guessing is a damp pussy, AND SHE STILL STICKS AROUND, Keep. Going.

That's not rape. FORCING an unwilling participant is rape. Giving your partner an opportunity to legitimately stop it at any time by simply walking away? And she doesn't? Keep. Going.

The girls in this story had ALL the power. They could have stopped what what was happening at any point. They didn't. It's not THAT unbelievable that, subliminally, they wanted to submit to the desire of the guy. To relinquish control and go with the flow.

If all you're going to do is bleat about "Nonconsensual! Nonconsensual!", maybe you should avoid Erotica that falls into this category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Rotten Trick

The other girls played a rotten trick on Celia, packing up and departing before she had her turn. I wonder if she will come back on her own next weekend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous