We Have This Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,543 Followers

"Nothing is going to happen in the morning," she said repressively and now I did laugh, even if it was softly.

"After what happened to Becky do you really think the other two will let you back down?" I asked. "They may not say anything but they'll be thinking it and you'll know that they're thinking it."

Darcy said nothing, very loudly.

"Still, if you don't want them to watch you making glorious love to me you could always come over here and I'll take care of the matter right now. Just think of it. A glorious night in the middle of the bush, being one with nature."

"Oh yeah, I can just see it," she said, sarcasm rife in her voice. "You waking up in the morning and demanding I do it a second time, counting on me not wanting to admit what had already happened."

"I wouldn't do that," I said, trying to sound offended. "I'd be quite willing to say either I've changed my mind or admit that you seduced me during the night and I was helpless before your wiles. I would have to pay my loving attentions to Celia, though."

"You're kidding."

"Not really. If you want to defer things until the morning that's fine by me, but it means I'd have to defer Celia until tomorrow evening and I'm not sure if you'll still be around."

"Even if I did agree what makes you think that Celia will?"

"Peer pressure. Assuming that she's not a virgin she would find it very hard to say no if you and Becky have already said yes."

"Becky didn't say yes. You forced her."

"Becky agreed and no force was required. Hell's bells, woman, I had to move fast to stop her pushing me onto my back and jumping me."

"She wouldn't."

"She damn well would have. You obviously didn't see the strangle hold she had on my cock."

"Oh, you did," I said, amending the previous statement in the light of Darcy's sniggering.

"Anyway, that's all beside the point. Come over here and I'll take care of you."

I waited but all she did was sit up in her sleeping bag. It was becoming increasingly obvious that the woman just wasn't going to do as she was told. With a sigh I walked over to where she was, holding out a hand. When she took it I drew her to her feet. There may only have been moon and star light to see her by but that was light enough for me to appreciate her form.

I reached around her and unhooked her bra, dropping it onto her sleeping bag. Her panties followed in short order and I stood back a little, admiring the curves, the little dips and hollows, not forgetting the generous mounds of her breasts. I drew her flush against me, enjoying the feel of skin on skin, her breasts brushing my chest, my erection pressing against her stomach. (Did I mention that by some stray chance my shorts had fallen down? These things happen.)

My hands cupped her bottom, lifting her, letting her feel the drag of my cock against her tummy and her mons. Then it was moving between her legs, rearing up and pressing against her lips. Slowly I lowered her, feeling her breathing become slightly harsher, my cock demanding entry.

She gave a gasp and lifted her legs, wrapping them around my waist, at the same time sinking down onto my cock, me rearing up and pushing deep into her.

With Darcy safely settled I strolled back around to me own sleeping bag, making sure I walked with a nice bouncing step, each step jolting Darcy as she rode along. Reaching my bedroll I sank down onto my knees. I pulled my head back a little so I was looking at Darcy and smiled. She wasn't smiling back but just looking rather intense, knowing what was about to happen. Except it wasn't.

Instead of leaning forward, dropping her onto her back while I came down heavily upon her, I twisted around and leant backwards, coming down onto my back with a startled Darcy sitting there straddling me.

"Be gentle," I murmured.

My goodness. Who would have thought that a sweet young thing like Darcy would know words like those? Quite hurtful they were. Not so hurtful that I'd push her off me, though. I could stand a little pain for the coming pleasure.

Once she'd calmed down a little she started to rock back and forth, just letting my cock drag back and forth to an equal measure inside her. My hands came up and stroked her breasts. I was quite happy to let her make the running. For the time being she was happy to have that slow caress and I was quite happy to let her do what she wanted. Why not? It felt good and it was an ongoing situation.

After an interesting few minutes Darcy was starting to get restless, wanting something more. She leaned forward until she was lying on me and her hips were becoming more active, putting in a bit of effort as she did her slow pole-dance, rising to the heights, as it were, before plunging back down. I'll admit that I was starting to put more effort in, too, pressing up to meet her as she slid down my slippery pole.

Shortly after that she was bouncing along in fine style, definitely working me over. She was making happy sounds as she bounced and I was sweating, feeling the end approaching and not sure if I could last the distance.

Maybe she knew she could push me just so far. Whatever the reason she suddenly put some real effort into her endeavours, and it seemed to me she was trying to reach a conclusion. Fine. I was all for jumping to a conclusion, especially when it was my cock that was doing the jumping. I rammed myself up into her and then I let loose, ejaculating with happy fervour.

She gasped and slapped a hand over her mouth, trying to keep things quiet, but she was shaking like crazy, and I could tell she was climaxing in a big way. (One clue was the way she closed around my old fellow and tried her damnedest to milk me dry. Once they clamp down like that they're having an orgasm.)

Darcy slipped back into her own sleeping bag and I slipped into mine and promptly fell asleep, sleeping the sleep of the true and the just. When I woke it was morning. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, butterflies were dancing, and I was raring to go.

Trouble was there was no-one I could go with. The girls were gone. Apart from the marks that their sleeping bags had left there wasn't a sign of them. Totally not fair. Those girls had taken advantage of me and my good nature and then slipped away, leaving me a lone and bereft. I felt so used.

Ashson
Ashson
8,543 Followers
12