We Initiate a Virgin

Story Info
A Married Couple Initiate a Young Virgin.
2.8k words
4.53
20.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We Initiate a Virgin

I was surprised to come home on the eve of your birthday and find you not yet dressed for dinner for our night out. We kissed warmly and lingered in each other's arms at the door. When our lips parted, I asked if you were feeling OK. You nodded yes and told me that you had a special favor to ask of me. You know I would never refuse you a favor, so I was happy to say yes. You said "I know it's my birthday love, and you usually treat me to something really special, and this time I have a special request to make of you. There is another woman in the next room - a very young woman. She is my niece, Kristen."

"She just turned 18 and will be going off to school in the fall. Last week she confided in me that she has never been with a man, and doesn't want to go off to college still a virgin, inexperienced in the ways of love. You know how strict her family has been - she has never had a boyfriend, never kissed a man, and have never seen a man in the flesh. However, she knows that her aunt Meg is VERY experienced and she knows that we have been lovers for many years. She doesn't want her first time to be with a 19-year kid who is three sheets to the wind on his second six-pack and just wants to get laid."

"She wants to know what it feels like to be made love to; to explore a man and be explored; to have an orgasm and to have a man cum inside of her. She's a very beautiful girl and it took a lot of courage for her to ask me to make this request of you. I know this is something that you have fantasized about for some time - and I would find it to be very exciting to watch you initiate her to the pleasures of womanhood." I stepped back and looked into your eyes and asked, "are you sure this is something that she wants and that you want as well? Yes, you said, and covered my mouth with a probing kiss before I could say another word.

We entered the master bedroom. The only light was supplied by the two dozen or so candles that placed around the room. Kristen was lying on the bed, wearing a man's nightshirt. She smiled a nervous smile and said hello. Her voice was soft and, in the candlelight, she looked like she was no more than thirteen. "Hi Kristen, I smiled. Meg told me all about your wish. If you're sure that this is what you want and that you want me to be your first, I would be very honored." She smiled up at me. "Yes, I've thought about it a lot and this is exactly what I want. Meg tells me that you are a good lover and that you know how to please a woman. I want to know what it feels like to have a man inside me. Please say you will do it."

I smiled back at her and glanced over at Meg who nodded approvingly. I reached out and took Kristen's hand. I looked at her lovely face. She was absolutely beautiful. Her long blond hair cascaded down over her shoulders. Her skin was perfect, as was her smile, and from what I could see of her under the nightshirt, her body was perfect as well. Her long, well-shaped legs extended from under the nightshirt, where she lay with her legs crossed at her ankles.

I decided to go slow - as much for my own pleasure as for hers. I suggested we start with a massage. I asked her to unbutton her shirt and lie on her stomach. As she turned over, I caught a brief glimpse of her small breasts and her rosy nipples. I felt my cock start to tingle and rise inside my trousers. As she lay there in the soft light, I poured a generous amount of massage oil into the palm of my hand and began to warm it. I pulled the shirt up to her shoulders and took in the view of her mostly exposed body. She was wearing a white thong, but I could see small fine tufts of blond hair that invited my eyes to linger. I could wait no longer to touch her, so I began to slowly work the oil up the backs of her legs to her thighs. She moaned softly as I began to work on her lower back. I let my hands drift down to her firm cheeks, where I caressed her softly, careful to avoid getting too close to that sweet white triangle covering that wonderful prize that I would soon claim as mine.

After 15 minutes of massaging her back, I asked her to roll over. As I reached down and tossed the nightshirt aside, she folded her arms across her chest. "No need for that my sweet," I said as I leaned down and kissed her lips. Her first kiss was chaste, but I persisted and soon I felt the tension go out of them and she allowed me to probe her with my tongue. Soon, she began to respond and was kissing me back with an unexpected passion. I pulled away, fully aroused now, but I was determined to go slowly.

I warmed more oil, began to massage her lower legs and then slowly worked my way up. As I massaged her thighs, she parted them and I saw that the white triangle now had an unmistakable spot of wetness on it just over her slit. I decided it was time to remove them and see her in her complete glory. I began to tug on them, but she reached down to stop me. I pulled her hand away with my other hand as I pulled them off. She re-crossed her legs and squeezed her thighs together. I went back to work with the massage oil, this time on her arms, her stomach and her upper chest, deliberately avoiding her breasts and nipples, which were now noticeably swollen and rigid. She began to relax and I began to massage her lower stomach, again stopping short of touching her between her legs.

I could tell however that my touch had excited her and I noticed that she had involuntarily parted her thighs again. This time I could see through the fine blond wisps of her pubic hair to her inviting slit. I leaned over and gently sucked on her nipple. She gasped at my first gentle suckling but then began to softly moan. I has getting harder and harder, but it wasn't time yet for that, so I continued to pleasure her with my mouth and tongue as I slid my fingers down between her legs and felt her wetness for the first time. She took in a quick breath again and began to tense, but I very softly caressed her mound, allowing my finger to play along the length of her slit, every once in a while, gently probing her inner wetness.

I wasn't yet ready to penetrate her yet - in any way - so I decided to bring her to orgasm with my tongue. I dropped between her legs and pushed her thighs back toward her chest and began to softly lick and suck her clit. She moaned loudly now. The taste of her pussy was exquisite. She became very wet and I reveled in the taste and feel of her. Soon, she began to raise her hips to me and the rhythm of my licking was matched by her own thrusting. When she came, she came with a sudden gushing, spraying my face with her juices as she squealed and bucked. When she calmed and lied there gasping for breath, I rose and kissed her - her wetness still on my lips. She licked them hungrily.

Now, I said, it's time for you to pleasure me. She began to tense again, but I reached between her legs and stroked her a bit more and she looked me in the eyes and said - "I would like to - but I don't know where to begin." At that, I took her hand and pressed against the hardness in my trousers. "Would you like to see and touch me," I asked. "Yes," she replied - shyly again - but nowhere nearly as much as before. I directed her hand to my zipper and she pulled it down. My stiff cock immediately freed itself and fell into her hand. "It's so warm," she said as she held it softly. "You can squeeze it, or stroke it, I said. You don't have to be gentle." Her grip got firmer and she began move the foreskin up and down the shaft.

That's very nice, I said. "You can massage my balls as well - but those you must be a bit more careful with." She continued to slowly stroke me - getting into a rhythm now, as she massaged my balls. "It's so big and hard, she said; will it hurt when you put it inside me?" "I will be very gentle" I said - breathing a bit faster as she rapidly improved on her technique. Some pre-cum began to slowly dribble from my tip and ran down over her hand. She was surprised at that and asked if I had cum. I told her no; this was just a sign that I was very excited. She smiled then and began to stroke me even harder.

I removed my shirt and slipped out of my pants as worked on me. I was very hard now and close to coming, so I stopped her for a bit, leaned in and kissed her again, and then whispered in her ear. "Would you like to taste it?" She looked up with a combined look of apprehension and curiosity. "Don't worry I said, I won't choke you and I won't cum in your mouth - I just want you to know what it feels like to pleasure a man in that way and how wonderful it feels to the man." She smiled as I reclined on my back and she leaned over to take me in her mouth. Her small breasts pointed invitingly to my crotch and I reached down to tease her closest nipple as you began to softly and tentatively lick the head of my cock. Another drop of precum appeared and she hesitated for a moment before she lowered her lips and softly sucked it in. The feeling was incredible. Soon, she opened her lips and began to slide them over the head and down my shaft. Her mouth and tongue were incredibly hot and wet.

As she sucked me, her mouth felt like a warm wet pussy. I watched her head rise and fall as she shifted her hips closer to me and I let my hand wander up her inner thigh to her soft downy pussy. She was wet again, and this time I probed her with my finger, but I could not enter her too far before feeling the resistance of her hymen. She flinched a little when I gently pressed against it, but did not stop sucking me. I was getting more and more aroused, and just when I thought I couldn't get any harder, she surprised me by working her long slim forefinger deep into my ass. My balls began to fill with cum, and my cock began to throb.

My breath quickened and I looked over at Meg sitting in an armchair in the corner. Her skirt was drawn up to her parted thighs and I could see she had her hand between her legs and was stroking herself. Meg smiled at me and I smiled back. I meant to keep my orgasm in check, but Kristen was a quick learner and soon brought me over the top. My orgasm was sudden and I quickly filled her mouth with my cum. She was clearly surprised by it, but did not take her mouth away. To the contrary, she continued to suck and lick me until she had consumed every drop and I began to soften. Then to my surprise, she kept me in her mouth and continued to suckle me. I found myself growing hard again in her mouth and she delighted at the fact that she had restored me to full hardness.

Now it was my turn to pull away. I pulled her angelic face to mine and kissed her sweet lips. There was still a hint of my cum on her lips, but the sweetness of her kiss overpowered all. "Are you ready now, I asked?" "Yes, she said, I want to feel you in me - all of you."

I laid her on her back and placed a small pillow under her hips. I reached over to the nightstand, squeezed a generous amount of massage oil into my hand and began to apply it to her mound. As I did so, her inviting lips parted to reveal the pinkness of her pussy. She glistened from the candlelight. I applied oil to my cock as well, raised and parted her thighs and placed the head against the opening of her pussy. She pulled back ever so slightly, but I leaned down to her and gave her a long deep kiss and told her I would be as gentle as possible. She parted her legs and pressed herself against me.

I slowly pushed my cock past her outer lips and the head soon encountered her hymen. She was breathing rapidly now, fueled by a combination of trepidation and excitement. I pressed against the obstruction - slowly - but with increasing pressure - and felt it give way. She cried out at that moment and I held still inside her allowing her to let the pain drain away and give way to the first feelings of a new kind of pleasure. Slowly, I began to move in her, as gently as possible at first, but then with an increasing rhythm. She began to moan again and the look on her face changed from one of uncertainty to one of genuine pleasure. I bent and kissed her again as I continued to work my cock in and out of her. Her breath grew quicker and then I felt her nails dig into my back as she came with an intense orgasm.

The combination of the pain of her nails in my back and the incredible feel of her tight, hot, wet pussy throbbing and pulling on my every stroke soon made me cum as well. It was one of the most intense orgasms I have every experienced and despite having cum already once with her, my orgasm began and continued for what seemed like minutes as I filled her with my cum. We lay together for a moment, breathing as one. As I rose to my elbows and then to my knees, I looked down as I pulled out of her. My cock and her pussy were covered with the warm pink frothy results of our lovemaking.

I rotated into a 69 position and lowered my cock into her mouth as I leaned into her pussy to taste her. It was an incredible combination - so erotic and exciting - made even more so by the fact that this was the only time she would be able to share this experience with another human being. We spent a long time licking and sucking each other this way, enjoying every minute of it. Then I rose from the bed, leaned over and kissed her again and asked her if she had enjoyed herself. She just smiled at me and nodded.

As I turned to look at you, I could see a smile on your face as well. "Happy Birthday darling, I said. Did you enjoy watching us?" "Yes, you said - and I want to watch it all over again with you later," as you gestured toward the camera on a tripod that had been set up in another corner of the room.

We both gave Kirsten a bath afterward, and I could tell by the way you ran your soapy hands over her body that you wouldn't mind initiating her in the pleasures of being with another woman - and I think I sensed a similar reaction on her part - but we decided to save that for another time - perhaps on my birthday. Later, we climbed into bed, turned on the DVD and watched in fascination as the events of the evening unfolded one more time before our eyes. It wasn't long before we began making our own video.