All Comments on 'We’ll Always Have Albuquerque'

by VermillionVenusian

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

The begging of the story was excruciatingly accurate, with the incessantly bawling infant.

What flight would be complete with that experience !

I had to skim over a few paragraphs after the mother going to pee.

They just looked to be page filler material.

The getting from plane to hotel room part, seemed a bit rushed and incomplete.

There seemed to be a missed opportunity there for a little more story telling.

The sex stuff was rather different from the usual, repetitively ridiculous gar bage, offered by most authors. ( It's Sex ! How many different ways are there to explain it. )

The morning after chat, sounded real for two people in the situation.

Over all I would say good writing ! With a good chance of follow up with these two, if not further experiences with staci.

"The Hostess with the Mostess"

I wonder how close that Orange color on Staci's nails and neck scarf was to The old U.S. Army Signal Corp Orange ?

"I used to love wearing my Signal Corp Orange ascott, before then after that little adventure to SE Asia during 67-68.

Moi1erdunomMoi1erdunom7 months ago

It is a great story. I hope you'll continue it

DuncanitaDuncanita6 months ago

These 2 need/deserve more of eachother

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I enjoyed We'll Always Have Albuquerque.

You write well and you also kept me engaged in the story. There are a couple of parts that I found interesting. One, it's a lot easier for a guy to hook up than it is for a trans woman, especially if she has a service sector job that frequently deals with the public. You are at the mercy of customers, as nutso as some of them are.

I also don't understand why some guys want to physically abuse or beat up trans women. People are people with needs, desires, dreams, feelings & hopefulness. We all need to be loved and to love.

I like being a guy because my life is much simpler than a woman's. Hell! Just getting dressed for a woman is much more complicated and I can't imagine what it's like for a trans woman.

Anyway, I'm getting off track. I enjoyed your story. Thanks and all the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous