We Made a Porno Pt. 03

Story Info
Old college professor fucks Indian twink.
2.3k words
4.39
8.3k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that eventful and memorable night with Jeff, I came back to my dorm and waited. I resumed my normal life, going to classes, working out, etc, but there was a sense of paranoia that overcame me at times, especially when I was around a large group of people. I kept wondering if people knew or had seen my video.

I kept searching all the usual tube sites for weeks but..nothing.

Suddenly, one night I received a text from Gus, "Hiya Raj! The vid's a HUGE success! Ratings bonanza!"

I swallowed hard and my heart began pounding. I nearly spilled my coffee as I quickly started searching on the tube sites. Lo and behold, under the first thumbnail I saw myself in a freeze frame straddling Jeff. It was the moment I was about to sit reverse cowgirl on the sofa and I could see why they chose that for the thumbnail as my legs were open and you could see him holding his massive dick as I was looking back at him with fear in my eyes.

"SEXY LITTLE INDIAN COLLEGE SLUT GETS POUNDED DEEP BY OLD BEAR" read the title. It had a little dancing flame emoji next to it and a rating of 4.9 out of 5. It had been up for less than 8 hours and had already been viewed 6000 times. A wave of embarrassment, shock, and then pride went through my body.

It was surreal watching the video of myself. It felt so weird and I was embarrassed a number of times, particularly in the beginning where I was speaking in my native language sexily on camera and then the embarrassment turned into lust as I recalled how good Jeff's mouth felt on my body followed by how good Jeff's dick felt in my hands and my mouth and in my ass. I recalled how he whispered in my ear how I was the best fuck of his life as I was bouncing up and down with my feet planted on his huge legs.

I stroked myself to an orgasm watching the video, much in the same way I imagined 6000 others did watching Jeff fuck me into a state of ecstasy.

The next day I texted Gus, "Hey...I saw the video finally...kind of awkward watching yourself on camera like that, but I wanted you to know I really like Jeff and thoroughly enjoyed the experience!"

"Ohh, he can't stop raving about you. He's told a bunch of inquiring minds intimate details about your body even you wouldn't know!" he responded back.

I wanted Jeff again very badly and wondered why he hadn't made any attempts to contact me again, but Gus' text was re-assuring.

I went about my business and went to class and life felt like it was back to normal until the end of the week when I was about to exit my last class for the day. It was English 101 and it was boring as hell, the professor was some old fart who looked to be around 80 with a big bushy beard and wore the exact type of sportcoat with the elbow pads you'd expect an English professor to wear. He had a grumpy attitude and would often single me out during different times throughout the course of the semester with silly remarks about my papers. Seemed trivial enough, though I was always curious why he always called me out only. Recently though, it seemed he was doing it more often.

"Raj!" he called out, as most of the class had already filed out. "Can I speak with you briefly, in my office, please?"

"Y-yes sir..." I stammered, nervous and confused at the same time. Mid-terms were in 2 weeks and I was not sure what he could possibly want with me. I was sure I was going to pass with a B by the most conservative guess.

He led me across the hall into a small office and waved his arm for me to go in first. He slammed the door shut. "Have a seat, young man."

I swallowed hard and did as I was told. His name, Dr. Richard Paris, was on a desk placard. His office had an old musty smell. He came and sat with his back leaning on the desk, pushing back his placard. He had placed himself directly in front of me as I looked up at him. He positioned his big beefy hairy hands on his desk beside him s he huffed and puffed, clearly winded from that little stroll.

"How do you like the University so far? You getting along ok?" he asked, in a surprisingly gentle deep voice.

"Yeah...I guess so.." my voice trailed off as I smiled shyly.

"Mmmm, good, very good. Raj, you're doing well here. Your essays are masterpieces for a freshman, very mature and thoughtful and you seem like a young man who is genuinely involved in his work and wants to be completely invested."

I smiled and felt relieved. But the feelings were short-lived.

"That being said, there is something I'd like to discuss with you. It was brought to my attention by one of half dozen or so professors and coaches from other departments that you engaged in some sort of a sexual encounter with a man and this was recorded and uploaded to a website for profit. What do you know about this?"

My olive brown complexion lost all color and my mouth felt dry as a bone as I looked up at him in utter shock and disbelief. I had no answers and even though this very scenario had crossed my mind, I never actually thought it could happen.

He chuckled, "I know you're shocked, as am I, Raj. This here is a small school, word gets around easy. A lot of us were eyeballing you, trying to figure you out. You being the rare minority around here, slight build, quiet demeanor, good student. Then you showed us. I haven't seen the video yet, but that's why I called you in here. I thought we'd watch it together."

"Umm, sir, please, I don't think I can...it's too embarrassing--" I started but he put a finger on my lips in a surprisingly aggressive and suggestive move.

He stood up and lumbered back to his chair and turned on his computer and clicked the link from his e-mail. Once again, I was shocked and embarrassed as I watched the video of myself with Jeff. I could hear Professor Richard grunting and groaning with pleasure and smiling to himself. He kept licking his lips and stroked himself.

Finally, he turned his chair in my direction. "Well, that was quite the treat. Beautiful young man you are, such a toned body you have and that man you were with was quite the race horse, no?" he winked at me.

I was not sure what to feel. Shock and embarrassment were the emotions that had been running high in me for quite a few weeks now but now with some degree of lust and pride in the mix as well.

"I could submit this to the Dean of Affairs and have you removed from this school and have your parents notified. I bet in your culture this would be a devastating move, no?" he challenged me.

"P-please sir...what can I do? I dunno what to say.." I almost teared up. He put his finger up to silence me.

"There is something you can do for me, and something you can do for this community, Raj," he started as he rolled down the shades, "but it will start with you wearing some knee pads..."

He motioned for me to come to him. I did, slowly as I was terrified of him, and he sprawled out in his chair. It seemed obvious to me what he was asking of me, so I got down on my knees and undid his belt as he caressed my face.

"Mmmm...oh yes baby...mmmmm, give my pecker a good suck now wontcha!" He murmured as I unbuttoned his pants and found his already half erect penis sticking out through his boxers. The smell was atrocious. It was a mix of the musty old man smell with urine but I pulled it out and surprisingly the old fart still had a working cock. It was nice and fat but short, probably around 5" at the most. I threw down my bag and got to work, stroking and sucking him and he was only able to last a minute before exploding all over my face as he let out a loud groan.

"Ahhhh....oooohhhhhh, hot damn!" he groaned as he started breathing heavily and panting. I was scared for a bit, even while I was busy trying to find something to wipe his spunk off my face. I wondered how long it had been since he last came or if his balls were massive, as my face was absolutely covered and he managed to get some of it in my mouth as well.

I was able to roll up some tissues and wipe off what I could but there was still plenty dripping off my chin and I felt I had no choice but to wipe it up and swallow whatever I could. I didn't realize he had his eyes closed but then was watching me swallow his semen which must have turned him on.

"So you like me, eh Raj?" He teased. He reached out and tried pulling me by the elbow but I resisted. "Oh don't you play hard to get, sweetheart!" he growled, his big bushy beard was matted with drool. "You already sucked on my pecker and now you swallowed my juice! You can quit with your modesty. Thousands of folks have watched your naked body bouncing up and down on that old horse cock so there's nothing left for you aside from doing as I tell you! You got that?!"

I submitted as he pulled me close and grabbed me from around my waist and pulled me on his lap. I straddled him and put my hands on his chest as he began reaching up my shirt and grabbing my nipples and slowly pulling it up to kiss it. I wrapped my legs through the chair arm loops and rest my feet on the sides. I was glad I wore shorts today, in case something like this happened. I bit my lower lip as I winced from his rough tongue but I slowly began panting while biting my lip harder as he sucked my breasts. He had wrapped my arms around his head and covered his head with my shirt and he disappeared for a while but I could certainly feel him biting and nibbling on me as I squirmed in his lap. He held me in a vise-like grip and I kept biting my lip trying not to scream.

"Ssssss...please sir, please....please not here...I'll give it to you sir, just not here...." I kept begging him but he continued sucking anyway. Finally he stopped. He hoisted me up as I let out a tiny squeal and put me on his desk. I was wearing my 5" running shorts and he reached for my waistline.

"Nnooo, please, oh God...no please sirr, I told you I'll do whatever, just not here..the door doesn't even have a lock on it..." I kept pleading with him but he acted as if he didn't hear me. I sighed and lifted my hips as he eased off my shorts. Even though I had been resisting him, my body wasn't lying. I was hard and my precum had soaked through my shorts. He sniffed my shorts and he had pulled off my underwear with the shorts and sniffed and kissed the inside.

"Mmm...seems that you DO want this dirty old man dontch?!" he snarled at me with a big smile. His teeth were all yellow and crooked and I looked down at my bald shiny private area feeling sorry for having to ruin it by having his mouth all over it. Regardless, I spread my legs for him as he rolled his chair in close to smell me through and through.

"Smells like college, ripe for pleasure!" he sniffed and then opened his mouth and I felt a surge go through my body. I had my hands placed on his desk and my feet were on his chair handles. It was not the most comfortable position, but he surprisingly felt really good on this really bad day. I kept tilting my head back as he sucked on me vigorously.

"Oh...ohh...ssss...ohhh sir, oh sirr.....I'm gonna cumm!" My hips thrust forward and the shock of pleasure rocked my body as I drove my feet into his chair and he leaned in even more, concentrating on tasting every bit of my body.

He finished sucking and kissed my inner thighs before pulling off. "Gorgeous...just gorgeous! The others are going to want in on this."

"The others..?" I repeated while jumping up to pull on my shorts and get myself in order.

"Yes Raj. If you ever hope to see your dreams come true, you will do exactly as I command. Your grades are meaningless and your academic efforts are worthless to me as far as I am concerned if you disobey my commands. From now on, you will sleep with whoever I tell you to sleep with, wherever, whenever. Next time, we will meet at my condo, but you will be with a few different people there. Coach Brembo is one who has taken a special liking to you, so him and a couple of other professors will want to be in on the action."

My heart sank. Coach Brembo was a tall black man, easily in his 70s but looked fit even compared to young men. I was warned to stay away from black men due to their sheer size and endurance and it seemed that the time had come. My heart began pounding as I exited his office, cum still in my hair and on my face, worried already about next time.