We Meet Eventually Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will suddenly dropped to his knees and took my hard cock in his hands, he began to soap it up, lathering it gently, stroking it as it grew harder. I leaned back against the wall as he rinsed the soap from my shaft, pulling back my foreskin to reveal my engorged purple, mushroom shaped cock head, gently he kissed the tip before slipping his mouth gently over it. His hands were gently teasing my balls as he began to tease my cockhead with his tongue flicking it, lapping at it, wrapping around it, constantly but slowly playing with it, as it grew harder and harder in his mouth.

Slowly he moved down my shaft, he gagged, quickly recovered, and I felt the inside of his throat clamping around my shaft, my legs were weakening, shaking with the intense pleasure he was administrating to my cock, every movement from him sent another wave of pleasure through my body.

I grabbed his head, in support more than anything as he sped up the onslaught of my cock, eventually though I couldn't hold back exploding deep in his throat. He grabbed hold of my buttocks, pulling me onto him, holding my cock captive in his throat as I ejaculated, again and again. He held me till I stopped spasaming, and then slowly released me inch by inch ensuring he didn't miss a drop of my spunk.

Pulling him up I tried to thank him but I was still recovering, so I gave up and just kissed him, tasting my cum on his lips, eventually I regained my composure, breaking apart I told him that it was his turn, reaching for the soap I began to lather his already hard cock, slipping to my knees I turned him side on to me as I began to lather up his ass, reaching for a shower pipe.

"Just relax." Turning it on he looked relieved, realising that it was for cleaning his ass out, he bent over spread his cheeks as I slowly inserted the showerhead into his ass, the gasps and look on his face were enough to tell me that it was having the desired effect on him, I told him to hold on to it as I handed the hose to him, before scooting around him so I could try and return the fantastic blow job I had received from him.

Taking his engorged cock head in my mouth, I began to swallow his length, massaging his balls, tickling him between his ass and balls, he began to squirm. Gasping, he started to groan louder and louder as I bobbed up and down on his shaft feeling it, harden, pulse, he grabbed a hold of my head as he let out a yell announcing he was cumming, taking him deep I felt him jettison his load down my throat. Slowly I released him from my mouth licking up his sweet tasting cum as I went.

Will replaced the shower attachment to the wall and we began soaping each other again, though this time we tried not to arouse each other, better said than done though as we were both sporting semis when we got out of the shower. I threw a towel to him and took another myself. We dried off, leaning over I kissed him on the cheek before going to the sink and began cleaning my teeth, offering him a fresh brush. A rinse of mouthwash and we were finished.

Towels wrapped around our waists we exited to the bedroom where I handed him a Navy self striped silk robe, dropping my towel I donned a similar robe in white, collecting up the towels I then returned them to the hamper in the bathroom, coming back I found Jake sorting through the pile of discarded clothing.

"Just empty the pockets, Will and follow me." As I scooped up all my clothes, and headed out of the bedroom into my dressing room, dumping my clothes in a hamper.

"Drop them in here and they will get cleaned."

"Great, thank you." As he then walked over and dropped his pile into the hamper. "I love your dressing room, it's perfect."

"Help yourself, have a look around, Ben has put your clothes over here," As I gestured to a section of hangers and drawers.

"Now how about a coffee?"

"Oh that would be great."

"Well just follow the smell, but take your time, have a wander and get your bearings in the apartment." I said to him.

The Coffee was ready just as he came in, pouring him a cup, I felt his arms around me, I finished pouring, I turned placing my arms around him, he lent up and kissed me.

"Thank you for everything Alex, it's even more than I expected."

"Will, no thanks are necessary, I only wish we had got together sooner." As I felt my cock twitch under my robe, he must have felt it as well, we looked at each other, laughed, embraced harder, our silk clad bodies sliding together, our cocks hardening rubbing through the silk of our robes. Eventually though we broke apart.

"This is crazy, every time we touch we are getting hard." I said, as we took our coffees and moved thru to the lounge. Sitting down together Will curled up beside me, running my hands over his silk clad body he moved, laying his head in my lap and stretching out he lifted a leg his silk robe slipped open revealing that gorgeous cock, semi hard.

Laughing I bent down kissed him, grabbed his robe covering him up. "You are terrible, look we have all week and don't need to fuck ourselves ragged the first afternoon."

He reached up stroking the side of my beard, "Well we are after all only making up for lost time." We both laughed.

"It's after 5 o'clock, we've spent the best part of 4 hours fucking each other." He looked at me in mock disbelief, before we both laughed and embraced.

"What do you fancy doing later, go out for dinner or just relax here?" I went on, "Tomorrow morning we are going to a Spa in the morning and then we have a fitting midday with my tailors for you to try out a kilt, then all being well a Formal Gala in the evening."

"Wow," Laughed Will, "You've got everything planned."

"I'm sorry I just want everything to be perfect and anyway as you know, I always like to be in control."

His arms still around me he twisted around and rose up onto his knees, looking down on me, he then shifted his legs till he was straddling me, moving down so as he was now sitting on my knees. All of this movement had moved our robes and I could now feel Will's bare ass on my knees, he was watching me intensely, staring right at me, his hands slipped down from my shoulders and under my robe to my breasts seeking out my nipples, he tweaked them, gently. Oh that was nice, my cock responded, rising up, I squirmed as it is trapped in our robes, he realised, pushing the sides of my robe apart, managing to untie it, frees my cock, which jumps up between us, rising he then undid his own robe, pushing it aside, revealing his hard cock. Reaching down he grabbed both of our cocks, bringing them together, leaning down he planted a kiss on my lips, as he firmly rubbed our hard cocks together.

I looked at him, put my hands under his buttocks and raised him up, his hard cock now swaying inches from my face, sticking out my tongue, I teasingly lick the head of his cock, a small amount of pre-cum appears, and I look at Will.

"In or out?"

"Out, I think." He replied pushing his cock forward, I lick up the dribble of pre-cum, before playfully pushing him over onto the sofa.

"Right then," Getting up from the sofa, "Go and get cleaned up while I organise a few things for us." He looked slightly disappointed, draped over the sofa, robe hanging open, cock still swaying around, as I exit the room and head for my office closing and retying my silk robe.

12