We Meet Eventually Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Just one sir, when can I start?” I laughed, I liked his eagerness.

“Well, you will need to be assessed further, Greig.” He looked at me pleadingly. He was perfect, ideally suited for the club. He would need to be checked out, was three days enough time? Damn it, it was worth it, but would he go for it?

“Right then Greig, I’ve decided to give you a trial, however there are checks that will need to be done and should you fail any of these your trial will not take place and we will not be utilising you. Is that understood?”

“Of course sir, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.”

“I hope not, now I need you to fill this out please.” Handing him the clipboard, having turned the papers to the required form. He quickly filled out the form as I studied him a little closer, he really was a fine young man and his cock was still solid by the looks of it. Finishing the form he returned it to me, before returning to his seat “Excellent Greig, thank you. Now your trial, can you be available from midday on Friday till midday Monday?”

“I can be sir, that shouldn’t be a problem.” I stared to scan his completed form into my computer firing it off in an email, as I continued with our conversation.

“All being well then, the weekend should give you a good idea of what is expected of you, you may find certain things not to your taste, however you must not allow this to interfere with the members enjoyment is that understood?”

“Yes sir, I understand that, however, sir, what should I do if a member goes too far in my opinion?”

“Our members adhere to a very strict code of conduct, they have also been with us for many years, we are very select you see. At no time should you feel at risk, at times you may be restrained however this is done in such a way that no harm comes to you, we do not partake of full on bondage or S&M. We also insist that members refrain from permanently marking ‘attractions’ bodies in any way, this is adhered to rigorously. You also will have that safe word to extricate yourself, this again is final and should a member fail to adhere to this they will be removed, I should add though that in all my time with the club, there has never been any situations of a member or ‘attraction’ being abused, we take this extremely seriously.”

“I understand sir, it all sounds very well organised and also very intriguing.”

“It can be very enjoyable, for all concerned. Talking of mutual enjoyment. Can you come here please?” He rose and stood beside me, body at attention, much like his cock. I walked around him, examining him more closely. He had a fine body, it looked firm in all the right places. Watching him in the mirrored wall I slowly ran my fingers down his spine, his eyes widened and delightfully his cock twitched.

Reaching his crack, I slipped a finger into the crevice, gently rubbing up and down, his buttocks clenched. Placing a hand onto each of his buttocks, gently teasing them with my fingers, before grabbing them and kneading each one, his butt was gorgeously firm.

“Bend over, hands on the desk!” He obliged straight away to my orders, another plus. “Spread you legs!” Again an instant response. I continued with my massaging of his butt cheeks, slipping my thumbs into his crack pulling them apart to reveal his puckered hole. I gently teased it, rubbing it seeing it move with my efforts. Holding him I crouched down, before gently leaning forward, my tongue gently grazing his hole.

I felt his body tense then relax in time with the stroking of my tongue. I dropped to me knees moving back, placing my hands on his inner thighs, and gently caressing them, my fingers heading for his ball sac. With one hand slowly teasing his ball sac, the other grabbed his hard shaft. He tensed when I got hold of his cock, gripping it firmly, I pulled it downwards. Releasing his balls I concentrated on milking his cock, collecting a dollop of pre cum from it, I massaged it into his shaft, as I now worked both hands on his cock, pulling it downwards, like a cow’s udder being milked.

His breathing increased, his gasping louder as my hand movements around his shaft increased, gently rubbing his cockhead in the palm of one hand as they moved around his raging hard cock. My own cock had recovered and was now straining hard in its tight confines.

His stamina was immense, as I tortured his cock for what seemed an eternity, before he gasped out.

“Oh sir I’m going to come.” I continued my assault moving one hand onto his perineum, my fingers, dancing along it, heightening his arousal. This had the desired effect, as his body tensed, buttocks clenched and his cock began to spew out his load and what a load he produced creating quite a pool on the floor.

Extricating myself I went and washed my hands, returning to find him on the floor cleaning up his mess with a pile of tissues. I stood and watched his gorgeous butt move as he finished up, standing, collecting all the soiled tissues, he turned, I was amazed, his cock was still rigid! Swaying from side to side, it appeared to still be rock solid. He looked straight at me, I smiled.

“Thank you for doing that Greig, please use the washroom to freshen up,” indicating the room behind me, as I returned to my chair behind my desk. Checking the paperwork that Greig had filled out I locked it away in my desk, checking my emails there was a reply to the scan of his information I had sent earlier, opening it
I was pleased to see that he had passed our security checks, excellent.

Returning from the washroom Greig walked over and stood in front of my desk, I looked up from my pc to see him standing at attention, still sporting a rock hard erection.

“Does that ever go down Greig?” Pointing at his cock. “Will you manage to get dressed again like that?”

“Yes sir, it will eventually reduce, my shorts will help to hold it in place.”

“Please get dressed then as I may be tempted otherwise.” Thankfully he did as was asked, quickly returning himself to the well dressed young man that had entered my office. “You can sit please,” I instructed him. As he finished putting his jacket on.

“Now then Greig, that was a very impressive, shall we say audition. Your oral skills are certainly to behold, as for your cock, well that is so impressive, and the strength of it appears to be endless.” He nodded his thanks, as I went on. “So it’s fair to say that you have passed the practical, now as for your security check, that too, you have passed. So all we need you to do now is get your bloods checked, so I need you to take this, handing him an envelope, the address on the front, to the clinic where your bloods will be checked. When you are finished there you will need to go to this address, handing him another envelope where you will be measured for your uniform.”

He took the envelopes from me, a large smile on his face. “Thank you very much sir.”

Rising from my seat I walked around and shook hands with him. “Now we will organise a cab for you, it will wait for you as you have your bloods taken, then onto the tailors, which is in the city centre. Then all well with your bloods, you will receive a text on Thursday, it will start with ‘From SAT’, it will give you the time and place for your pick up, you will not require anything, just be smartly dressed. Any questions?”

“No Sir, I think you’ve covered everything.”

“Good, then I hope to see you Friday afternoon.” As I ushered him out of my office.

“You will sir.” He replied confidently.

Returning to my desk I hurriedly made some phone calls, before I left the office, telling Jane that I was leaving. I had a lot to do before Ben and Will returned.


12