Office Tower Blowjob

Story Info
My first under stall blowjob in a public restroom.
1k words
4.49
9.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jak0b
Jak0b
108 Followers

Many years ago in one of my first jobs, I was working in an office tower downtown in the financial district. For some reason I didn't want people I worked with to know that I smoked so I used to go for smoke breaks in the washroom on the same floor as the office (this is before bylaws existed preventing that) or by grabbing a smoke in the washrooms at the base of the office tower right beside the food court. Looking back, I'm sure everyone knew I smoked but I was young, naive and thought I was fooling everyone. I guess I was worried about making a negative impression in one of my first "real" jobs.

Anyway, I was sitting in one of three stalls on the food court level having a cigarette after lunch before heading back up to the office. This food court was joined to many other buildings downtown through an underground maze of tunnels so there was lots of "suits" including myself. I was enjoying my smoke with my suit pants around my ankles when I "thought" I heard the unmistakable sound of someone jerking off in the stall beside me. My ears (and my dick) perked up at the possibility that someone would actually stroke their meat in a busy public washroom (did I mention I was naive?) and I leaned forward to listen closely and see if I could see anything under the stall.

At this point I noticed that I could see a pretty good reflection in the highly polished floor and I could tell that the guy beside me was standing up and stroking what looked like a big thick dick. The blood rushed to my head and my cock as I watched this erotic show. Suddenly the guy sat back down and I could tell by his shadow that he was leaning forward TO LOOK AT ME. I initially freaked out and closed my legs in case he could tell I was hard (naive again) but after a couple more stand up and stroke shows followed by peeking under the stall wall, I decided, what the heck, he's stroking his dick, why can't I and sat back with my legs spread and my 8.5" dick hard and firmly clasped in my fist as I gave him a show as well. I could see a bit of his chin, mouth and moustache at this point as he discretely peeked under the stall and watched me stroke.

The washroom lunch crowd was thinning out at this point and thankfully it was one of those built for washroom sex cans with squeaky double doors so you could tell when someone was coming in before they arrived. I eventually felt comfortable and horny enough to peek under his stall and I could see his suit pants bunched around his ankles, his firm muscular legs with a nice layer of hair and this absolutely beautiful, firm, 9" dick pushed down between his legs as his hand stroked back and forth. I was so overwhelmed by all this I could have shot a load right then and there but I held back.

At this point, the washroom was empty other than the two of us and the furthest stall from us when the guy beside me put his hand under the stall indicating that I should move closer. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do or whether I should just zip up and run but hormones overruled any logic and I sunk to my knees and shimmied towards the stall partition. When my dick was inches from the wall, this tanned masculine hand (with a wedding ring on it I may add) reached under and grabbed my balls in his hand pulling me closer and up against the partition. Now I was flattened against the wall with just my dick under the walls and my cum-filled balls held firmly in his grip. After a quick 2-3 strokes with his hand, my cock was suddenly engulfed by his warm, hot mouth as he slid as much of my meat down his throat as he could. I was amazed at how every nerve fibre and sense seemed to be hardwired to my dick while this anonymous man on the other side of the wall started to give me one of the best blow jobs of my life. With my face planted into the partition wall and nothing to look at, I was able to concentrate on his every lick, suck and firm stroke as he pulled at my low-hanging balls.

At different times, the door did open in the washroom and we quickly composed overselves while someone took a whiz outside the doors. As soon as the coast was clear, we were back in position. I noticed the guy in the third stall stayed and would bend down to watch us whenever we got back into position and I could hear him stroking his own dick while the stud next door sucked mine. It didn't take long once we were uninterrupted until I felt my load building and I shot what felt like a gallon of cum down this man's throat. He hungerly swallowed every drop as he continued to work my balls. Shortly after I came, the washroom started to get busy again, and I heard him leave the stall.

I felt bad that I never had the chance to help him get off as well but I pulled myself together as best as I could and headed to the sink. He was still there washing his hands (I could tell by his shoes) and looked at me in the mirror as I joined him. I was about 24 at the time and he was probably in his mid-40's. He looked like a stock broker, well dressed and somewhat GQ. I'm sure he had a wife and kids in the suburbs and liked to barbecue on the weekends. He discretely smiled at me in the mirror, licked his lips, winked and left while I stumbled back to get back to work. I never did see him again but he was a great introduction into public washroom sex and probably one of the best blow jobs I've ever received.

I can still picture myself flattened against the stall wall with my arms spread above me while I humped his slick, hot mouth under the stall and pumped a thick load down his throat. Thanks for the memories bud.

Jak0b
Jak0b
108 Followers